1 hour ago, bearology said:

One day, this will be real!

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [棱Linggggg]

CxJDxd9UsAA95Wi.jpg

Cr leohild_ 

006qFXzrgw1f9qrdikzp6j31hc0u0wq5.jpg

One day. The blueish picture looks so beautiful. 

@ksuyen I had my magnifying glass ready along with my glasses. This one's hard to crack but looks like it could just be Zheng Ge (sorry to ruin delulu moments) but then it could be Kitten-sama. I've always wanted to know do managers/handlers share bedroom or get a single room? 

@Key Harumi There might be a time and many more where they will share an event and they won't be able to go together and appear at the same time, but with the ban they try to let the other shines by scheduling it. You have notice that with their schedules.

@ryokise Sadly the video isn't available in US.

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
38 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

Have anyone check this? JY updated his Instagram stories reading his fanletters.

Fengsong also back to active his instagram LOL (after a long time)

Yup yup yup.

Here's the link:

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS IS THE DIARY STARTS WITH THIS PHOTO:

oh9UJz2.jpg

Here's the original twitter link:

Spoiler

It means she started this scrapbooking on Zhouzhou's birthday. Cuz she wrote there "Today is Xu Weizhou's birthday".

You see. The best way to capture Jingyu's attention is either Zhouzhou or "shuai shuai shuai". LOL.

I screencapped this while haru recorded the video thingy cuz I don't know how to do that (well lazy tbh):

Now Jingyu is getting better at this. He added emoji, and wrote a few things!!!! I swear he's the cutest & sweetest guy on earth! Too bad I can only understand 加油 and 谢谢你 and "reading" (written in English).

Spoiler

QcJI8Y1.png

hF8Iji5.png

PSibWrK.png

hF8Iji5.png

GU35ty7.png

xPpePgQ.png

3gwkyf1.png

sKlozKN.png

I99i4Bi.png

Can he be anymore taolu????? Our Captain of the ship!!!!

That fan must be over the moon by now! So lucky! She's a korean fan but she wrote in Chinese. She must have been learning Chinese and her Chinese is written so beautifully and neat! @HarukoYoshi Don't give up! You can do it!!!! 

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng Sub] 161113 Xu Weizhou Bazaar charity event clip 

Hide contents

Thank you for sharing this video of amazing ZZ doing charity for kids on his birthday. He is so generous! And these little children are so adorable... 

5 hours ago, bearology said:

CPF gave JY this during Korea FM and he was wearing it today

Hide contents

Cr BBUV_720

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd2wjqqj30ev0qomyc.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd4cyb5j30ho0niabv.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnsyaaavj30id0iddgz.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd6gppej30qo0qogpu.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd26t4rj30qo0qo76n.jpg

That CPF letter was inside the coat and is roughly translated: "JY love, we are Korean fans called BBUV, we hope you wearing this cloth to warm you in this winter, if you didn't want to wear then just give it to ZZ, we'll always support you love." And then at the back (it's a postcard style) is a picture of a kitten love whale with ZZ and JY photos.

Of all things, JY choose that present to wear today? A captain of the ship indeed :wub: But ZZ, I think that coat is too big for you unless you both want to snuggle together inside (with foot playing, thigh rubbing, and 'only-both-of-you-knew' stuff under it).

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks

(ah after midnight Malaysia/Beijing/Shanghai time, it's my turn replacing bearo to update soompi HP2cybL.gif)

Dashu updated his IG too:

Spoiler

uHIJdvS.png

shuai shuai shuai !!!

He's so cute. He wrote "Hello everyone! I'm Lin Fengsong! I hope we can meet you guys soon! I love you guys! La La La La happy!"

Then in the comment he wrote: "I will update IG more often later." & "my ins name is linfengsong1996".

Did you catch your big bro's disease? Writing in the comment section?! Hahaha. 

Spoiler

GM7THVw.png?1

And Lihao updated his weibo:

Spoiler

vJZqRzD.png

He watched this movie: Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk

And his caption reads "Zhouzhou is with Jingyu in Seoul now" "Growing up is a lonely battle".

Which probably got something to do with the movie but does it have anything to do with the universe/galaxy/yuzhou photos that you posted??? Or maybe that caption equates to how lonely the galaxy seems?

@ksuyen actually that letter started with "handsome bro"/帅哥/handsome oppa, which again proves my point that to catch Jingyu's attention, you either have to use ZZ or "shuai (handsome)"-related thingy LOL That coat looks perfect on him! 

Bows down to the power of Korean CPF. You guys are incredible! The support you gave to both of them are immense!

Anyway Jingyu is really captain of the ship. It's two in a day! Wore CPF jacket, read CPF's diary/scrapbook. Gaaahhhh~~~ It's either CPF is really good at picking gifts that is up to Jingyu's taste or there are too many CPF in Korea or Jingyu really just being himself, being taolu as usual...

And reading CPF diary and recorded and uploaded it? Inside also got Jingyu's photo from the Walk Slowly MV. He knows that by doing that, the fan would claim that it's her like she did in twitter and expose the contents. Yet he did it. He doesn't care. HE.DOESN'T.GIVE.A.DAMN.

Guest skeletonworks

?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FCxIb7yhUUAA_P4j.jpg

Cr. Lydia_hin精分

Delulu post ahead:

Who believes that Zhouzhou was in Korea and was at the Seoul Fanmeeting? I believe he is. At first I didn't. But 5ML post is kinda suspicious. Why did they post that ZZ's photo (the one where he looked like he was watching the FM) during the Seoul FM not Nanjing FM?

Then you relate that to Jingyu's mood yesterday. He's not just happy and excited you know. He's extremely extremely extremely happy! His mood is like this when we speculated that Zhouzhou was MIA and maybe he's with him in Baotou...

Then BAM! Today's weibo post by "Jingyu". Do you think it's Jingyu?? No I don't think so. The Star app notified Zhouzhou was online first then a couple of minutes later Jingyu updated his weibo.

My delulu theory is he took the photo and updated Jingyu's weibo by switching account. Or he took it using Jingyu's phone cuz the weibo post was posted with an iPhone 6S Plus (but I believe ZZ still keep his 6S Plus though). That photo really ah.. Jingyu wasn't paying attention and was looking at his phone while chewing like a kid. I remember he didn't like it much when Vivi recorded him without permission. And this guy always wants to look "shuai" but because it's Zhouzhou..... ahhhhhh

Besides did you see the extra bowl of cereal there???? He's having a room service brekky with who? His staff? Xiao Han??? Really??

And the dimension of the photo is a bit odd.. Like it's taken with a wide angle lens or something similar... as if to include Jingyu who's eating the breakfast! I mean come on.. If you just wanna show the truckload of gifts that he received from his loving fans, just snap that la! But the photographer has to include Jingyu who is totally not paying attention to it!

It's obvious the intention is to show that Jingyu is having his brekky with another person! It's obvious that this person trying to snap a similar feel photo. Did you see the photo Zhouzhou took in front of the presents he got during his Seoul concert?! He probably asked Jingyu to do the same too.

Zhouzhou: "Baobei pose in front of this mountain of gifts. So we can have CP photo. Can taolu~~~"

Jingyu: "..." (couldn't be bothered.. too tired.. some more got photoshoot later... continue munching...)

I was hoping that Zhouzhou would update his IG since he's oversea now but he didn't. Hahaha. If he did, it further solidifies everything. The current evidences already say a lot!

Anyway I believe in Zhouzhou's ninja skill. If he can do it when he flew to Japan without fans knowing, I believe he can do the same flying to Korea which is just 2 hours away by flight! I'm not gonna do analysis on the reflection of the tea pots LOL.

EDIT: Oh that post also mentioned how their weibo post starts off with similar sentence.. Zhouzhou: "Thank you for your gifts!" while Jingyu: "Thank you for your love".

11 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

i think Korean really believe that Yuzhou is together..:wub:

We still doubt this?

@skeletonworks When ZZ disappeared and didn't show up for his flight (Shanghai->Beijing) on the Nov 12th, this instantly reminded me of April 11th.  On April 11th, JY flew back from Beijing->Shanghai and posted on WB that he is sick.  On that night there was a rumored that ZZ and his friend/assistant at that time drove back from Beijing to Shanghai.  Everyone thought it was all delulu but he actually show up in Shanghai and attended one of his friend musical event a few days later and then fly from Shanghai->Harbin on the 14th.  

He can definitely fly to Seoul undetected like he did with Tokyo (given that Seoul is closer than Tokyo, it should be a bit easier in terms of flying privately or finding private charter).  I have no doubt about his ability to stay under the radar, we've seen evidences of this multiple times (including the long weeks he went MIA after his last concert in Shanghai).  If he doesn't want to be seen, it will be very hard to catch him.  

He has already shown early signs of being impulsive (like on April 11th), so I believe in the circulating delulu theories that he had visited Baotou and that right now he is in Seoul.  People in love are fearless!

What am I saying, he's actually spending quality time with his parents and grandparents.....at home (blocking the door......oh wait, it has already been burn to ashes by JY).  

• Like 22

Oh my!!!! @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi @charlie10 Im telling you, this fandom always drops a bomb after I go to sleep!!!!

Hands down!!!! JY, the captain of YZ ship!!!! Wearing CPF gift and reading CPF scrapbook!!!! From now on, all fans will stick ZZ's face in front of their gifts to grab JY's attention hahaha. Come on only fans, what are you going to say this time!!?!?? You know, its never too late to become CPF!!!!! If you love Jingyu, you should support his love and what makes him extremely happy like Korean FM night -> ZhouZhou!! Only ZhouZhou has this power!!!!!!!

My delulu is that it's a surprised gift from ZZ for JY because hes been away, working hard for his movie, under lots of stress preparing for his FM tour and who knows what other problems he has been dealing with, some more JY bday is coming right. JY was still in his normal cool mode when he landed in Korea but then BOOM the next day when he arrived at the venue, he was so so happy. And that night, its written all over his face. You can even see it in his eyes! So touched by his Kitten and all his awesome fans! Awww our love birds!!! I want to see you happy like this everyday too, JY ah!

• Like 19

10 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyway I believe in Zhouzhou's ninja skill. If he can do it when he flew to Japan without fans knowing, I believe he can do the same flying to Korea which is just 2 hours away by flight! I'm not gonna do analysis on the reflection of the tea pots LOL.

Haha, I love it! Your theory might not be so much delulu because there is already an evidence that ZZ cancelled his flight to Beijing and booked the 14 Nov one instead. So for 3 days he was MIA during JY FM in Seoul. If he was with JY in Seoul, staying together in one room, having breakfast together with JY in his most lay back and happy mood, we can assume something good must be happening. Engagement perhaps? :phew: There is a new "unusual" ring on JY finger yesterday.

BTW I had almost finished analysing the tea pots. Stay tune for the results.

Spoiler

Credit of the photo is still JY.

6n1WsoL.jpg

Now in my opinion, from the figure above, the person taking photo is more likely his manager. Notice the baggy pants and shorter legs? But I might be wrong. Delulu saying he is ZZ. :P. I will leave it as is.

Edit 2: there are some conflicted information regarding my analysis above. Apparently JY manager didn't come to Korean with him. Also during Bazzar charity live, Zheng ge (his manager) mentioned that JY is very private person, he didn't even let Zheng ge into his room. So with these new information, who did he let inside eating breakfast in such a comfortable manner? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

Weibo update by Sina Entertainment Movies and Wanda media, a big time Chinese film production company featuring JY and the Guns and Kidneys cast.

by 新浪电影 (Sina Ent. Movies)

#电影枪炮腰花#杀青】日前,张猛导演新作《枪炮腰花》结束了在内蒙古长达数月的拍摄,正式宣告杀青!@王千源 再塑小人物,@张亮Sean 挑战演反派, @Johnny黄景瑜 触电大银幕华丽转型,@陳意涵 @张蓝心zoe 共组新“猛女”组合![鼓掌]据悉,影片还有不少神秘明星客串出演,期待么?

#Movie:Guns&Kidneys# Completion Few days ago, Director Zhang Meng's new film Guns & Kidneys has ended after several months of shooting in Inner Mongolia and officially declared film shooting complete! @Wang Qianyuan for taking a role of a folk again  @Zhang Lian "Sean" challenges to play the villain @Johnny黄景瑜 Shocking the big screen with his splendid transformation! @Ivy Chen @Zhang Langxin "zoe" A new group of "femme-fatale" combo! [鼓掌] It is reported that the film includes many mysterious stars who starred in, shall we look forward to it?

by 万达影业  (Wanda media)
#枪炮腰花# 由万达影视出品的电影《枪炮腰花》结束在内蒙古的拍摄,正式杀青啦!张猛导演继《钢的琴》之后霸气担纲商业喜剧类型,“猛男团”:王千源、张亮、黄景瑜+“猛女团”:陈意涵、张蓝心列队加盟,实力+偶像齐聚,剑指2017下半年。

#Guns&Kidneys# A Wanda Film productions movie,Guns & Kidneys film shooting has ended in inner Mongolia, officially film complete! Director Zhang Meng from his work "The Piano in a Factory" then afterwards the domineering commercial comedy featuring, "The Macho Kings": Wang Qianyuan, Zhang Liang, Huang JingYu + "The Macho queens": Ivy Chen, Zhang Langxin lined up and joined in, Fire power + the league of idols, at the second half of 2017.

60ca8a58jw1f9rcsyvyn5j20m80ae776.jpg

Spoiler

60ca8a58jw1f9rcsx50jxj20um0jgwix.jpg60ca8a58jw1f9rcsupynlj20sn0jgagr.jpg60ca8a58jw1f9rcsxn0fgj20p00hbjtf.jpg60ca8a58jw1f9rcsy9p38j20p00irabr.jpg

60ca8a58jw1f9rcsvtm9vj215g0jg7fh.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f9rfs4qc2lj30m80dngok.jpg

~~~

@neko_wo_ai_ni I asked a friend from the net, the words on the picture just tells the brand of the ring named Soojoobeun Jewelry and the words under it are their tagline "To imprint emotions" and they are really famous for customized/hand made rings, perfect for a gift to the person you adore.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, bearology said:

My delulu is that it's a surprised gift from ZZ for JY because hes been away, working hard for his movie, under lots of stress preparing for his FM tour and who knows what other problems he has been dealing with, some more JY bday is coming right. JY was still in his normal cool mode when he landed in Korea but then BOOM the next day when he arrived at the venue, he was so so happy. And that night, its written all over his face. You can even see it in his eyes! So touched by his Kitten and all his awesome fans! Awww our love birds!!! I want to see you happy like this everyday too, JY ah!

@bearology Whether the delulu is true or not I also really only want to see JY happy, happy, happy. (Important things most be said three times)

Spoiler

happy-bunny-smiley-emoticon.gifJust so proud of JY

Not signed in

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kyrie777 said:

So....

Tonight we get to see supermoon, the biggest in the last 68 years! I wonder what the Big Moon will bring our boys!

Hide contents

IMG_4704_zpsfoeputvq.jpeg

JY singing to ZZ:

When will the moon be clear and bright?
With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky.
In the heavens on this night,
I wonder what season it would be?

I'd like to ride the wind to fly home.
Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions
are much too high and cold for me.
Dancing with my moonlit shadow,
It does not seem like the human world.

The moon rounds the red mansion,
Stoops to silk-pad doors,
Shines upon the sleepless,
Bearing no grudge,
Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?

People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart,
The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane,
This imperfection has been going on since the beginning of time.
May we all be blessed with longevity,
Though thousand miles apart we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.
  • Like 5

The fan's diary yesterday, @Fuu_Kaze translated for us. Kudos Fuu!!

Spoiler

006p71Pwgw1f9r8kng0gvj30hs1hkjza.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8kvhshlj30hs1ig46v.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8kyi2l9j30hs1hoag3.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8l23wggj30hs1p7th8.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8l84z2wj30hs1a4dme.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8lecucrj30hs11jtdj.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8la3p7gj30hs1p7jxq.jpg

006p71Pwgw1f9r8kjvfytj30hs192q9y.jpg

JY - Korea FanMeeting 121116

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

006wPJnmgw1f9rl8u1dk1j315o0rs4qq.jpg

006wPJnmgw1f9rl97lcl7j315o0rsb29.jpg

006wPJnmgw1f9rl9jkbnrj315o0rs7wh.jpg

006wPJnmgw1f9rla0auf4j315o0rs7wh.jpg

006wPJnmgw1f9rlajwp6cj315o0rs1ky.jpg

006wPJnmgw1f9rlazm5p4j30rs15ob29.jpg

Cr 冬冬dongxdong

7321165ajw1f9rk4icq0sg20800e8x6s.gif

From 锦衣卫全球后援团 - The MC of JY's FM has upload a short video and written these word via ins few hours ago.

Spoiler

两小时前,景瑜韩国见面会的主持人在ins上上传了一小段视频并写了以下评语。

中文:在韩国,几乎所有明星粉丝见面会都是我在做司仪了。在上台前,我都会提前去和明星们打招呼,问好。之所以这么做,是因为如果我不能先和他们好好相处,一会儿怎么和粉丝们好好相处呢?
然而,在景瑜的见面会上,我突然听说,他要来我的休息室。这是我第一次和他合作,然后我说我也正要去和他打招呼,但是工作人员说,他已经在来的路上了。于是我就过去见他了。我们的首次见面是在漆黑的后台,他非常有礼貌而我真的要谢谢你,景瑜!虽然你比我年轻许多,我们还用不同的语言交流,我依然佩服你,并且会一直为你加油!
@Johnny黄景瑜 @黄景瑜工作室2016 

英文:The MC of JY's FM has upload a short video and written these word via ins two hours ago.

Probably, I think in Korea I have been mc(host) for a fan meeting the most. Before going up to the stage, I always say hello to celebrities in advance. The reason why I do is that if I do not get along with them(celebs), I also cannot get along with their fans. 
However, on JY's fan meeting, I suddenly heard that JY would come to my waiting room. It's the VERY first time while doing this job, and I just said I would go to see him, but staff said he already departed and would come here. And I went to see him. We met for the first time on the dark backstage. He is so gentle and I would like to say thank you JY. You are much younger than me and we speak different languages. But I respect you and I always cheer you up. 

锦衣卫翻译组英文:@Arriim  中文:@那些所有我爱的 @cun风cui进门
视频及图片均来之INS,不妥侵删 L秒拍视频 . L秒拍视频 .¡查看图片收起全文d

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner (sorry, accidentally closed the tab)

bec3bb91jw1f9re0zueflg20f00qob2h.gif

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr 囧尼的mAyyyyy

691eabc6gw1f9riq4azb5j21jk1jkdpa.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq6wsivj21jk1jkgwc.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq3sox8j21jk1jkqqg.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq6o20lj21jk1jkaxz.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq5iw2zj21jk1jkgv7.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq5d56zj21jk1jkk25.jpg

691eabc6gw1f9riq4rzmej21jk1jkao5.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 幺叽叽叽叽叽 & 有的是青春_沒的是時間 & 呼呼花-

006fyEyUjw1f9rlr0jdy2g30zk0zkkkc.gif

• Like 19

TADA!! FANARTS!!!!

(PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages!!!!)

Translated by @gashupingo @ryokise @Fuu_Kaze. Edited by @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi @bearology 

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

ATxBHE8.jpg

Kitten is missing Huang Whale ahhhh

Spoiler

VLLpISf.jpg

This is way too too too too CUTE!!!!!! lxhainio_org.gif

Spoiler

9crh61A.jpg

This is the most adorable and bossy Kitten on earth LOL

Spoiler

Zc0Q1Fa.jpg

Fanart by Yumi-寵溺Y2 YZ

YuZhou - After the great strawberries harvest season.. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

xJMrapl.jpg

JY kissing Bride Mag :D

Spoiler

7n2DvZC.jpg

jf8blZ2.jpg

Happy Singles Day

Spoiler

vki2YRg.jpg

5FDUKP4.jpg

vau09B8.jpg

LOVE

Spoiler

LG1jFVH.jpg

Fanart by 有的是時是青春_沒的間

All of these are for JY's Korea FM. So Little Johnny stays home with Daddy and Little ZZ goes to Korea with Papa

Spoiler

p3i1MWA.jpg

eyCKOBC.jpg

Papa stirring/touching girls so little ZZ is not happy haha

Spoiler

jWlilo1.jpg

Poor Daddy :lol:

Spoiler

ONP3BkW.jpg

Daddy wants to come home fast to see his three kids :lol:

Spoiler

74AKR92.jpg