3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm just gonna drown in the feels~~~

Korean fans sing Hai Ruo You Yin at the end... Really have to give them a big round of applause for such a huge support for Yuzhou ship!

And 5ML posting that photo of ZZ as if he's there at the FM watching JY. 

I'm not okay....

This Is making me teary eye too! @skeletonworks:bawling:

• Like 9

Today 12th November 2016 -  SQEALING in EXCITEMENT for ALL JY & YUZHOU SUGAR NEWS..!!!!! Korean Fans.. The RALLY with Zhou & Yu's faces lol... AWESOME!! Our boys...! How they've EXCITE our hearts, our minds and our souls!!!... How they've CAPTURED our hearts globally!!! I haven't watched any bits of the fan meeting yet but by just reading some of the news here and there, it's ALL LUVY DUVY CANDY SWEETS I believe lol.... aaahh.. must go now... can't wait to be back and CONSUME ALL YUZHOU SUGARS... JY You are OUR KING CAPTAIN of this SHIP..bow to you! LOVE HAS NO FEAR..! BRAVO everyone!..;)))...xxx

• Like 12

Ha I knew Kfans would deliver! Just as Jingyu would also deliver in a subtle way. Thank you fans and Jingyu as well. Best wishes to everyone in this fandom and only fans, and of course the two captains of YuZhou. 

Thank you to Bearology, gashupingo, skeletonworks, prima13facie for keeping updates.

• Like 13

Hi everyone!

I was on lurking mode for quite a long time so this is my first post here. Perhaps speeches is not my strongest point but I just want to say thanks to everyone on this tread for all your pictures, videos, stories, translations, comments and of course delulu. I love our Soompi Family. You made my day! Every day!!!

And all these news… feels like I have wings and can fly :)  Our brave boys, you deserve all that love around the world you getting. Don’t ask us why. You are simply the best!

• Like 16

I am writing this, listening to JY singing 但願人長久, my tears flowing to my cheek uncontrollably and I lost the words what I wanted to say. Is this the feeling when you are witnessing the beauty of pure love yet unable to see them being together? So much feeling. I am going back to watch the videos. May the goddess of the moon always gives her blessing to YuZhou. Forever.

"I crossed the Ocean to see you". The lyrics.... :tears: Oh please tell me if this is not YuZhou song...

For you I spent half a year of savings
to cross the ocean to come see you. 

42901-200.png

For this meeting between us,
even my breathing upon meeting you
has been repeatedly practiced.

Words could never
express even a bit of my affection.

Because of this regret,
I’ve thought and thought in bed at night,
unwilling to fall asleep.

Memories, they always slowly accumulate,
unable to be erased from my heart.

Because of your promise,
even at the darkest moment of life,
I’ve held back my tears.

In a strange city,
in a familiar corner,
we’ve consoled each other,
and embraced while sighing,
not caring about what sort of ending we would face.

Watching you walk away in the whirling sand,
I was so sad I was beside myself.

How I wished I could accompany you wherever you went,
till the ends of the earth,
a lifetime together.

a lifetime together.

259.jpg

Spoiler

JY wiped his tear at the end of the song. I wish I could hug him right now.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:     :tears::tears:

Edited by ksuyen
  • Like 15

Hands up who would buy Jingyu's CD if he ever released one??? 

I'd probably buy three just for posterity, in case the other two break cause I play them too much!

His voice is so soothing. So much feelings and emotions and raw. It would probably makes me dream of rainbows and unicorns if I hear him singing me to sleep....

• Like 15

A quick summary for JY's yesterday

• JY had a photoshoot with singlesmagazine in the morning
  • Backstage livestream with vline:
    • JY said he was touched when he saw so many fans came to the airport for him
    • His favourite Korean food: BBQ 
    • When he has free time recently, he will just stay at home, skateboarding or practising Jiu Jitsu - all with Meow? LOL
    • He mentioned Billy
    • The poor little bull dog doesn't have a name yet, still deciding between Blue and Local :lol:
    • He said Guns and Kidneys will be released Next October :vicx: He's not so sure about that though 
    • He knows Yoo Jae Suk (Running Man)
    • He wants to try sky diving or surfing - COME TO NZ OR AUS JY!!!!!
  • VCR (same as Nanjing FM)
  • First song: 'LOVE' song by Karen Mok. JY's voice awwwwwwww! Die!! The lyrics though
    If I hadn't loved you, I wouldn't lose mysef.
    My yearning for you is like a thorn that nailed me down.
  • Short Q&A (translated by Gashu a few pages back)
  • Another VCR
  • 5 lucky fans were picked to play games with JY - Look at each other, who laugh first will loose. I think JY lost to most of them LOL
  • Next game, touching hands and guess which one is JY (same as Nanjing FM)
  • Spinning wheel games: JY needs to do whatever written on that spot where the wheel stopped
  • A fan got an exclusive ringtone recorded by JY.
  • Me: JY ah!!! All the stirring and touching girls today, good luck when you see Meow at home :lol:
  • Second song: 但愿人长久 by Teresa Teng. A HUGE MOON on led screen!!! Again, the lyrics
    May we all be blessed with longevity,
    Though thousand miles apart we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.
    I swear JY read lyrics and chose songs even before he listened to it LOL
  • Last song: Came across the ocean to see you. Awwww!!! Addicted Thai FanMeeting song
  • Hi touch
  • Side notes:
    • 5MilesLove posted a photo of ZZ as an audience :tears: Cruel! Too cruel!!!!
    • ZZ online when JY touched the girl fan's head LOL
    • JY's shirt (first song) and pants (the rest of FM) - from the same Jap brand JY and ZZ had the same shirt 
    • K-fans sang When Hai has Yin at the end of FM. Oh my heart, kudos them!!! Rumours: JY did pop his head out for 2 seconds :tears:
    • 5MilesLove posted again after FM. 5MilesLove is in KOREA!!!!!
    • JY sang so well (thanks to his personal vocal trainer?? haha) and he looked extremely happy last night. You make me think that your Meow was there with you JY ah!! I hope so too!!!
    • JY's new? ring. That ring looks like an engagement ring to me LOL
    • We spotted empty seats at the start of livestream. Apparently there was a big protest in Korea last night. We should be thankful that it didn't affect his FM that bad then. JY is so unlucky when it comes to this! But you did great last night JY!!!!
    • There was fan wearing YuZhou (writing) top to stage. Rumours had that staffs didn't want her to stay on stage or tried to cover her? but JY said it's okay. If this is true, JY again proved himself - the captain of our YZ ship lol
    • Last but not least, thank you thank you thank you to the livestreamer ( ZZ has someone to love? Sorry if I remember her ID wrongly). She was so kind, kept moving around so we could have a better/closer view to JY. She even said ZZ, are you livestreaming? Like she tried to do livestream so ZZ can watch. She kept mentioning ZZ during livestream as well. Awww, always touched by things CPF do for the boys :tears:
    • Edit: I forgot, JY threw the hat that he's been wearing for months and a lucky fan caught it.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会#

冰淇淋

糖葫芦

甜的味道

@Johnny黄景瑜

006vBjclgw1f9prjxffx9j31av2bcx6r.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9prj03494j30zf1qyb29.jpg

This is from if Hai has Yin...

Ice cream...

Candied haw on sticks...

The Sweet taste...

---

The fun they had during winter, the sweet precious moments eating that tanghulu and the sweet precious moments that JY and ZZ were together.

Oh God, 5miles wanted to sing along with the K-fans too!

~~~

Every time I listen to this song, all the feels and longing for Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin comes back to me and How I began to know JingYu and ZhouZhou's, their humble beginnings, how the universe and fate held them together, how their relationship bloomed, those moments when they smile like kids, the fun and laughs, the hardships and struggle, the injustice, their oppressors, how they never give up and stood with the light of the new beginning and most of all how they fight for love, the force that conquers all.

If Hai has Yin... suddenly got teary eyed again.

Spoiler

@bearology kudos for the great job and that wonderful summary!  good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

• Like 16

10 hours ago, bearology said:

Everytime when I see this guy looks happy, I always think that ZZ is somewhere close by :lol:

Cr be my sugar

CxEM5JKVQAAZTnL.jpg

Awww K-fans. Cr 我给白洛因捡球er去

CwvmVgtVQAEZ0dh.jpg

CwvmTCAUsAAj86L.jpg

CwvmUdMUAAAo9-D.jpg

Edit: Cr 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f9pny8xh7rg307l09itse.gif

AWESOME KOREAN YUZHOU FANS!  AWESOME JY!   SALUTE U our KING & CAPTAIN of our ship! ;;))))... The three songs were beautiful.. our modern day 'Shakespeare' huhh.. Mr Romantic cryptic messages & song lyrics GH HJY?? lol... Great job JY.. we're all 'suckers' for your romantic 'declarations' to BLY your beautiful kitten ~~... I'm not jealous, just envy you are BLESSED with each other.. ~^ ^ ~.. Be happy and forever in love you two! ;)...xx Thankyou for a very sweet day JY and everyone! :)..Hug you all!..xox

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, bearology said:

Looking at his smile makes me happy too awww!

Cr PlanB @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi

CxEMl-aUkAAakSF.jpg

Cr [小奶音biubiubiu]

Hide contents

Smiles... he's a big baby our Big Whale..! So sweet and cute this pic of him.. like a 'little boy' looking SO innocent and happy..! Your right @bearology , his 'sweet happiness' gives away clue/message that 'his kitten's' near/will be meeting him very soon ^ ^..  Sigh..that's our JY..!  His 'happy/sad emotions' tells us of his 'status' and 'connections' with his kitten.. Too sweet HJY..!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ksuyen said:

I am writing this, listening to JY singing 但願人長久, my tears flowing to my cheek uncontrollably and I lost the words what I wanted to say. Is this the feeling when you are witnessing the beauty of pure love yet unable to see them being together? So much feeling. I am going back to watch the videos. May the goddess of the moon always gives her blessing to YuZhou. Forever.

"I crossed the Ocean to see you". The lyrics.... :tears: Oh please tell me if this is not YuZhou song...

For you I spent half a year of savings
to cross the ocean to come see you. 

42901-200.png

For this meeting between us,
even my breathing upon meeting you
has been repeatedly practiced.

Words could never
express even a bit of my affection.

Because of this regret,
I’ve thought and thought in bed at night,
unwilling to fall asleep.

Memories, they always slowly accumulate,
unable to be erased from my heart.

Because of your promise,
even at the darkest moment of life,
I’ve held back my tears.

In a strange city,
in a familiar corner,
we’ve consoled each other,
and embraced while sighing,
not caring about what sort of ending we would face.

Watching you walk away in the whirling sand,
I was so sad I was beside myself.

a lifetime together.

a lifetime together.

259.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:     :tears::tears:

Hey @ksuyen A BIG HUG FOR U ;;)))..   Sweet dreams of YuZhou.. ^ ^~.. Nightee..! xx

• Like 5

5ML weibo update 

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 
你的眼睛在笑 我望着就中了毒药
就快要 受不了
你的声音在绕 还带自动循环特效
有没有暂停键可以stop
@Johnny黄景瑜

Translated by Gashu 
#HJY Asia FM#
Your eyes are smiling,
I'm poisoned once I saw it