@Johnny黄景瑜

006vBjclgw1f9prjxffx9j31av2bcx6r.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9prj03494j30zf1qyb29.jpg

This is from if Hai has Yin...

Ice cream...

Candied haw on sticks...

The Sweet taste...

---

The fun they had during winter, the sweet precious moments eating that tanghulu and the sweet precious moments that JY and ZZ were together.

Oh God, 5miles wanted to sing along with the K-fans too!

~~~

Every time I listen to this song, all the feels and longing for Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin comes back to me and How I began to know JingYu and ZhouZhou's, their humble beginnings, how the universe and fate held them together, how their relationship bloomed, those moments when they smile like kids, the fun and laughs, the hardships and struggle, the injustice, their oppressors, how they never give up and stood with the light of the new beginning and most of all how they fight for love, the force that conquers all.

If Hai has Yin... suddenly got teary eyed again.

Spoiler

@bearology kudos for the great job and that wonderful summary!  good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

• Like 16

10 hours ago, bearology said:

Everytime when I see this guy looks happy, I always think that ZZ is somewhere close by :lol:

Cr be my sugar

CxEM5JKVQAAZTnL.jpg

Awww K-fans. Cr 我给白洛因捡球er去

CwvmVgtVQAEZ0dh.jpg

CwvmTCAUsAAj86L.jpg

CwvmUdMUAAAo9-D.jpg

Edit: Cr 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f9pny8xh7rg307l09itse.gif

AWESOME KOREAN YUZHOU FANS!  AWESOME JY!   SALUTE U our KING & CAPTAIN of our ship! ;;))))... The three songs were beautiful.. our modern day 'Shakespeare' huhh.. Mr Romantic cryptic messages & song lyrics GH HJY?? lol... Great job JY.. we're all 'suckers' for your romantic 'declarations' to BLY your beautiful kitten ~~... I'm not jealous, just envy you are BLESSED with each other.. ~^ ^ ~.. Be happy and forever in love you two! ;)...xx Thankyou for a very sweet day JY and everyone! :)..Hug you all!..xox

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, bearology said:

Looking at his smile makes me happy too awww!

Cr PlanB @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi

CxEMl-aUkAAakSF.jpg

Cr [小奶音biubiubiu]

Hide contents

Smiles... he's a big baby our Big Whale..! So sweet and cute this pic of him.. like a 'little boy' looking SO innocent and happy..! Your right @bearology , his 'sweet happiness' gives away clue/message that 'his kitten's' near/will be meeting him very soon ^ ^..  Sigh..that's our JY..!  His 'happy/sad emotions' tells us of his 'status' and 'connections' with his kitten.. Too sweet HJY..!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ksuyen said:

I am writing this, listening to JY singing 但願人長久, my tears flowing to my cheek uncontrollably and I lost the words what I wanted to say. Is this the feeling when you are witnessing the beauty of pure love yet unable to see them being together? So much feeling. I am going back to watch the videos. May the goddess of the moon always gives her blessing to YuZhou. Forever.

"I crossed the Ocean to see you". The lyrics.... :tears: Oh please tell me if this is not YuZhou song...

For you I spent half a year of savings
to cross the ocean to come see you. 

42901-200.png

For this meeting between us,
even my breathing upon meeting you
has been repeatedly practiced.

Words could never
express even a bit of my affection.

Because of this regret,
I’ve thought and thought in bed at night,
unwilling to fall asleep.

Memories, they always slowly accumulate,
unable to be erased from my heart.

Because of your promise,
even at the darkest moment of life,
I’ve held back my tears.

In a strange city,
in a familiar corner,
we’ve consoled each other,
and embraced while sighing,
not caring about what sort of ending we would face.

Watching you walk away in the whirling sand,
I was so sad I was beside myself.

How I wished I could accompany you wherever you went,
till the ends of the earth,
a lifetime together.

How I wished I could accompany you wherever you went,
till the ends of the earth,
a lifetime together.

259.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

JY wiped his tear at the end of the song. I wish I could hug him right now.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:     :tears::tears:

Hey @ksuyen A BIG HUG FOR U ;;)))..   Sweet dreams of YuZhou.. ^ ^~.. Nightee..! xx

• Like 5

5ML weibo update 

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 
你的眼睛在笑 我望着就中了毒药
就快要 受不了
你的声音在绕 还带自动循环特效
有没有暂停键可以stop
@Johnny黄景瑜

Translated by Gashu 
#HJY Asia FM#
Your eyes are smiling,
I'm poisoned once I saw it
I almost cannot bear it any longer
Your voice are swirling and even has the auto repeat effect
Is there any pause button to stop it?

006vBjclgw1f9q929mvvcj32bc1jkkjm.jpg

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f9q91xjexgj32bc1jk4qq.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9q921xs46j31aw2bckjm.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9q925u6koj31aw2bcx6p.jpg

• Like 13

So while I was out, my brother and I went to watch Trolls and when the song True Colors and it reminded me of JY's singing Rainbow and Love. It got me and had me a bit in tears. It must be really hard for them to really say what they mean or to actually say what they are thinking when it comes to the actual meanings and pertaining to who it is about. 

@ksuyen your post of I crossed the ocean to see you, the highlighted parts reminded me so much of his Changba cover of Becoming more lonely. You can hear the loneliness in JY's voice when he sings. His voice really suit ballads, mostly the emotional ones. It brings out his shining moment. 

Ugh, before I make another incoherent posts, I'll go to sleep now. Jy and Zz should be enjoying their vacation for now. 

• Like 8

006vBjclgw1f9q925u6koj31aw2bcx6p.jpg

dangggggg! one lucky charming kitty owns this gorgeous creature! CONGRATS boss jingyu!!!

His voice cuts thru deep into your soul....he sings an old song and makes it sound like it's new and totally owns it!

to our Korean yuzhou family.....you made our innermost wish possible! ....to sing if Hai has yin....a song that connects us all....you were the voice of all the yuzhou fans all over the world saying to our boys...we are here for them and we will be beside them thru their journey no matter what! it may not be them singing the song......but I'm pretty sure.....our boys heard it.......especially their hearts:wub:

We love you Jingyu & zhou2x! you two are the symbol of true love! a love that endures, love that is kind, love that does not envy, a love that sacrifices, a love that knows no distance, stature, gender or standards, a love that is willing to wait!

JUST SIMPLE LOVE!

• Like 12

Haven't been posting in a while. 

May I say that JY looks so beautiful in blue? He looks so young and refreshing.

I was hoping that he will sing If Hai has Yin. I feel that it is his song too. Alas it is not to be. Those Korean fans though... they are amazing. They did what Chinese fans said they won't able to do...

By the way, I wonder what is the ratings of Addicted in Korea. Understand it is shown on a paid tv station. Hope it is great too.

• Like 13

The boss was the one who clearly broke the rules first, for singing 'I cross the ocean to see u'... :wub: (& allowed a clearly cpf on the stage). Its a song at addicted thai fm (not allowed to reminding about shangyin??!! What a rule??!! :blink::angry:)... excelent bosss... and I want to say. Why is it the chinese gov. So strict with the boss? Is it because he was the one who hold the yuzhou flag and he was the first one who 'flapping' the yuzhou flag over the sky?? ;)Even the 'kitten' could sang 'walk slowly' and 'if Hai has Yin' in his concert.. . But the boss can only give 'subtle hints' on his FM... . if u ever wonder about why is the boss was the captain of this ship? Search for JY playlist song and U'll find a song with tittle "our ship has sailed". Khehehehe... . (What a subtle way, captain:glasses: )

Sooo right now, is it chnse gov. VS Yuzhou battle ship eh... . Fighting YUZHOU.:glasses:

Bowing to the great of yuzhou family at Korea, U guys are da real 'superpower'... 

The moment the FM set at korea are already a wrong move againts cpf. 'rules are thre to be broken with'... HAHAHAHA. Korea was one of the greatest Yuzhou family, khehehe...

Sooo, we hve this sugar from Korea FM. How about the one later at Thai FM??? . Its just 'the beginning'.... . Thailand = one of the greatest yuzhou family. Khehehe....  YUZHOU will always win cuz we're the 'Universe'. We have "POWER"  too... YUZHOU contain all over the world. 

The grazia photoshoot, wasn't some 'kitten' hve one too the moment before?? 

Someone need to analysis the ring on boss finger. Khehehe... . We already know about the 'kitten' ring thoo... wasn't the boss style at korea fm more like some 'kitten' style?? Even the way he wears the hat was same with zz. Yoo, boss... are U gonna do a 'beatbox' too later?? Khehehehe... . "your colour has became my colour" ehh boss..... . Boss already 'painted' by some 'kitten' colourss.... Here was the boss not a boss anymore ehhh... but just a 'kid'?? !!. :P

• Like 6

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:37 PM, prima13facie said:

ZZ Today at JD 12 hour live show.

Posted by 京东

发福利啦!@许魏洲 的翘臀长腿美人图拿走不谢!看着台下妹子们的狂热尖叫还有满屏的星星眼少女心,东东表示下次一定要满足各位粉丝们的愿望,让洲洲成为明年京东双十一的特派星送员。

All out welfare! @许魏洲 ZZ's sexy hips, long legs, beautiful figure, don't mention it! Looking off the

ZZ sexy hips eh??!!. Why not just say 'sexy b*tt'??!!. SORRY..... :phew:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

So while I was out, my brother and I went to watch Trolls and when the song True Colors and it reminded me of JY's singing Rainbow and Love. It got me and had me a bit in tears. It must be really hard for them to really say what they mean or to actually say what they are thinking when it comes to the actual meanings and pertaining to who it is about. 

U know, I'm imagining boss and kitten attended another award together again (alas as always the seat was seperated). And boss was sing again and he sing 'all of me by john legends' (the song was updated by 5ML). Before he sing, he said 'this song was for some kitten below'... HUAAAAA. When imagining it my tears was overflowing... :bawling:

And because of yuzhou, all love song to me was become sooo beautiful and magnificient. :wub:. Of course when I hear it, my mind was always come to both of our perfect boys. 

Quote the song:

Reff: Coz all of me,

Loves all of U

love ur curves and all ur edges

All ur perfect imperfection

Give ur all to me

I give my all to U

U're my end and my beginnings

Even I'm losing I'm winning

:bawling:

DAT FEELS.. SOOOO DEEPPPPP. I'M CRYING WHEN I HEARD IT. (thinking about them). Boss.. u're singing it for ur 'wifey' a.k.a the kitten, He has became ur wifey boss???!! Of course it is. WE GOT IT ALREADY, BOSS WHALE.... JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY??!! (OMO, or they had already married??!!). :wub:

• Like 8

Come on C-governmnt or whoever up there. cant your heart be moved, just let these 2 boys be happy. at least as a Very Good Friends support each other, without any prejudice?

Sweet and sours from Korea FM: awesome fan girl w/ ZZ mask; JY let Yuzhou hoodie girl come up to the stage; JY ballad songs of LOVE; with 5miles love post of ZZ as if he watching JY FM..mah heart..:tears:

Kudos for@bearology @ryokise for speedy Yuzhou update  and also for brave K-CPF! love yaa..:heart:

#im watching tv now, when suddenly they play the song hero (ost boyhood),which is also shangyin ost :dissapointed_relieved:#

• Like 11

Detective Delulu is on the prowl :sweatingbullets:

ZZ is MIA. He was supposed to fly back to Beijing yesterday but changed his flight to 14 of November instead. He has been missing since JY travelled to Seoul. There were rumors that they both had dinner in Seoul. Mind you, this is just a rumor though I wouldn't be surprised if kitten has been using his ninja skill to meet his hubby there. :phew:

Enjoy your weekend! :)

• Like 10

JY  - Korea FanMeeting 121116

Spoiler

Cr melody

CxHxiVlUkAENXxZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr BlackCat

CxH9z95VIAAFztW.jpg

CxH91CDUkAA8GqX.jpg

CxH92SpVEAAYcvu.jpg

CxH921VUQAA_CkZ.jpg

JY @ Beijing airport 071116

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

CxH8WaGUsAAdPuM.jpg

CxH8WaIUsAAw0Y9.jpg

CxH8WaGVIAAvl9o.jpg

CxH9veeVQAAqAO3.jpg

CxH9vefVIAA7sO-.jpg

CxH910YUQAA7hZl.jpg

CxH910ZUoAAeUv2.jpg

JY today after photoshoot

Spoiler

• Like 10

My god another Melancholy wk! Why must YUZHOU go thru such hardships and obstacles! It is breaking my heart! All we want is for them to be happy! Seeing two person who love each other to be together! Wah wah! I'll  like to quote! " < KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GOD GIVES HIS HARDEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS>

<KEEP IN MIND ;THE TOUGHER THE LESSON,THE BIGGER THE BLESSING.>  YUZHOU u gotta stay strong!

:bawling::heart:

• Like 6

JY weibo update

谢谢你们的爱 我收到了

Translated by Gashu: Thank you guys for your love, I have received it

7695a96djw1f9qki1j81kj25pi2z8b2d.jpg

*Breakfast for two?* :lol:

Edit: ZZ posted similar photo on his weibo when he was in Korea too!!!

6b202cedgw1f56pypag73j21jq181nho.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 16