1 hour ago, jingyuzhou said:

@ksuyen agreed with shared account. about phone i'm sure ZZ has at least 2 phones in hand now, his previous 6 and now newly 7. while JY with only 6s. Not until i see him upload stuff in both jy studio and his own account with 7, at least in my mind he wasn't wasting any money (despite rich or not) for such technology and spend on his favorite collection stuff like shoes XD

@boysloveismylife MTE (My Thought Exactly). Can JY do the editing? to my little knowledge that he's a little tech-noob. plus, he doesn't seem to be the type who will actually rot at home doing nothing but  something that is more practical like his jiujitsu or exercising rather than staring screen for long. assuming someone pro might do it for them as the picture is also perfect HD

ZZ though, I don't know for sure but I know those who plays LOL sometimes looks lifeless during their freetime, which i see it an eyesore because these people only know how to play game LOL, sleep, eat, go online (sounds so much like ZZ lol), but because he has profession now i'm sure he's BUSY with composing songs/writing lyrics, study (if he's still in uni), fly here and there for work, going out to shoot here and there. So does he really have time. How did he manage his time for this.

Curiosity kills the cat.

I believe that 5MilesLove is not their joint account. Some 600 pages back, there is a post on how much the flowers from 5MilesLove featured in JY's 50th weibo post cost. Similarly, 5MilesLove had booked an entire billboard in Nanjing during during ZZ's concert. I suspect it is a team of people who works to support both of them. My current belief is that it is orchestrated by 

Spoiler

CJD.

• Like 10

Rewatching Addicted, again.

This is one of my favorite scenesfrom the series. When Gu Hai was gushing non stop about Bai Luo Yin to his then girlfriend...

Jing Yu's Gu Hai's face is of pure joy when he was describing WeiZhou Bai Luo Yin.

Spoiler

IMG_3444_zpsl6hnjdog.jpeg

• Like 10

@jingyuzhou @boysloveismylife 

Spoiler

My whole take on 5ML.

JY was the one who started it to support ZZ during his concert/fanmeet world Asian tour and as a way for him to stay in contact with him. He (and ZZ) hired some people to do the graphics (most likely CPF or close people in their group) and setting up the account but he's the one that gets to pick the pictures and the songs to post. The boys plan their schedule around each other so this will be planned also if we go by this theory. Then afterwards the two started sharing the account. It's confusing though since there's about 4-5 kinds of iphones and three different communication sites that's being used.

The first few posts are from JY, tagging ZZ. It starts with the sites (Chinese characters, dunno what it is but it's not iPhone) and Weibo site. Phones that were used were iPhone mostly. One time on 6s, then it was mostly 6s plus and 6s. Then changed to 7plus. The others were either Weibo sites or something (can't read Chinese characters. . . Yet.)

Now if we go with CPF, the rational side of our minds, it's either a rich person with lots of resources like Ksuyen said or it's a group of CPF that posts these. But it could also be people close to YuZhou that supports the two. Like xix19 said.

I'd go with yuzhou that made this account (I like the idea that they did this as a big middle finger to the very people that banned them and to people who oppose them. Plus they're a fan of each other, so what better way to support and cheer on each other than this. 

@xix19xix That's a good theory too. Edit: For love, there's no costs limit for someone you love.

JY dancing if anyone wants to see Link JY I hope you show everyone and ZZ that you've improve. Jiayou!

HC YuZhou. Link

I think I've analyzed this already but each time I watch  it I catch something new or notice little thing. Everytime ZZ sees JY he smiles and lick his lips (like a cat!) and he takes a deep breath to calm himself. The smile stays there not like in the beginning where he smiles and it goes away. 

And JY, everytime he sees ZZ he smiles that smile and does the sucking in air and tries to cover up smiles. He's also brave enough to keep side glancing at ZZ while ZZ would glance at JY but also mask it by looking at others. Plus he's composing himself next to JY. Kinda like when you have a crush on someone and they're right next to you but you don't know what to do so you just become a statue next to them, listening to what they're saying or just small looks at the person. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

Lin Feng Song in The Butterfly Lovers BL version. Not sure who's directing. He's one of the main characters  

@gashupingo gonna put this in the YuZhou thread I made in another forum. You don't mind do you? Thanks for this compilation! It's awesome. 

Edit2: By the way I didn't put the link for the thread of the other forum but here is the link. If there is any wrong information or would like me to change just PM and I'll get to it right away.

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, gashupingo said:

As @skeletonworks said, it's the YuZhou Esquire photoshoot. This should be after the photoshoot and they were leaving the building(JY and co even get lost there "which floor is this?" KpfVp0q.png). That time if not wrong, JY and ZZ both left by different entrance. 
 There's a fan saying: After finish watching JY go and wait for ZZ ok? (JY thumbs up)
And then: Has ZZ left?
And then near the end: You guys don't care about ZZ already? (JY looks back at the person and say:"Ah?")

-----------

She did. She's sitting in front row. I think she's the one organising the FM cause halfway during the FM, CJD beckons LouQing to the front and talk to her about something

------------

Forces of the Universe (YuZhou)! :blush:
I've translated a compilation of YuZhou coincidences. Some was mentioned before somewhere scattered around in this thread :P  I remember @tea4two @liesl mentioned one or two of these

cr. 糖柚子YY
Below is translation:
Counting the predestined concidences when YuZhou haven't met each other yet! Sometimes fate and destiny is really very scary (Not taolu but concidence, The first part)
1. About ZZ's tattoo at the back. It is a koi, this tattoo already there early on before filming Addicted, let me feels like it's predestined, tattoed a "fish" and  锦鱼=景瑜=鲸鱼 (Jǐn yú =jǐng yú =jīng yú) sounds very alike

Hide contents

o5uKaHp.jpg

2. There is a video of Zhouzhou high school  playing guitar, such a concidence that the blackboard behind wrote "Da Hai" and your Zhou was standing in front of this 2 words

Hide contents

of7VPpZ.jpg

3. At 2014, Whale at IG posted a pic of a cat, with caption "Very silly". Does it feel familiar? If did not say it's posted before, people will really believe it's recently posted. Who don't know someone is cat-like?

Hide contents

iW6BiDz.jpg

4. Divine prediction by friend (Ryan) During 2012 ZZ good friend posted wb with pic, a cat thinking about whale in his head, What can I say? Divine prediction indeed

Hide contents

p3nrUCG.jpg

5. Divine prediction by ZZ from early days (already deleted), ZZ posted a pic with words "As the result, the prince and the frog stay happy together"

Hide contents

ulj2T3K.jpg

6. Both of them in the past has attended the same event, seems to attend chinajoy before, JY was model, ZZ was performing, maybe not the same one (Not sure about this)

Hide contents

3rFlEZj.jpg

7. About both of their bday:
ZZ 1994 10 20
JY 1992 11 30
1+9+9+4+1+0+2+0 = 26
1+9+9+2+1+1+3+0=26 
"You 6 Me 2", is this predestined?
8. In Addicted, BLY when talking with ex-girlfriend there's a line "someone(you ren) will mind", after that JY's interview say there's someone in his heart and obtained a nickname "Huang You Ren". So it really become "You Ren will mind"

Hide contents

4sRg3w5.jpg

9. In Addicted novel, GH's dad wanted to make DaHai "straight" again, let GH watch pole dancing, GH said "The best looking is the pole in the middle", after that by some strange coincidence in a interview ZZ got the name "Xu Steel Pole" After that he admited himself(in a photoshoot livestream) he's Huang You Ren's Steel Pole

10. About those "23“ coincidences. GH's schoolbag wrote 23, Addicted filmed for 23 days, ZZ 2mil fans welfare video wore shirt with 23, both of them posted wb, that day fans difference between them was 23 thousand 

Hide contents

nGBwYxi.jpg

11. It's a spectacular concidence, holding hands also can make into a heart shape, you dare say it's not predestined?

Hide contents

JsrfGwQ.jpg

OMG Your analysis is on point!  :thumbsup:

Can I get more information about the frog and the prince picture since it looks like 2 guys at the background? (you all know what I'm thinking about... yes you do :'D)
ZZ also mentioned once that he watched brokeback mountain and another gay love story right? :o 
I forgot if it was because he wanted to inform himself or maybe he could be bisexual.... (Make a guess ;)

Maybe they even met each other beforehand without knowing... I mean that chinajoy convention~  :wub: That's what I call fate!!

Does anybody have some information/analysis on ZZ's new tattoo? (or just one with a clear view on his tattoo)
I want to see the clear picture and if it's something related to JY T_T

PS: sorry if my english is bad :'D it's not my first language ._.

Edited by boysloveismylife
  • Like 5

Hey guys.. just wanted to say 'I BOW TO U ALL' for all the ''fantastic, hilarious, genius YuZhou FANARTS!!!''  They are SO BRILLIANT.  LOVE THEM ALL.  THANK YOU all of you who're so ARTY and CREATIVE! So GOOD all of them! Admire all of your talent  ;___)))...  Everyone enjoying the YuZhou MIA time then..? haha.. Hmm.. I'm just catching up on all the 'Fanfics' on Wattpad, and re-watching AGAIN! ShangYin during this quiet time of our boys lol.. ;))... It's kinda nice actually..^^.. as still recovering from the 'overdosed' candies..so it's nice to take it easy a bit haha... take care and keep well everyone in this colder season. Niteeexxx 

• Like 9

@gashupingo oh gosh major thanks for that! I knew they were asking him about ZZ. It's just his whole demeanor brightens whenever that is the subject matter. And that list of coincidences was sweet. 

I wish people now would still acknowledge them as CP. I know that may just further incite ire from the authorities but it just saddens me how as if they never happened. I know we CPFs keep the YuZhou torch burning but whenever the media talks about them all their past together are just glossed over or worst just completely disregarded.

I understand the ban and all but they've already done so much injustice against these two.

sorry its just that seeing how much has changed since they were separated still makes me sad about it

• Like 8

@xix19xix Haha, no matter who is 5MilesLove, he is not an ordinary person. Regarding the photo edit, he could be a close person who work for both boys. But this is an endless speculation :D His continued support to our boys are extraordinary, boundless love and sometimes intimate. Don’t you think the boys notice? Obviously they do at least JY account now link to 5MilesLove. Whoever 5MilesLove is, he certainly aware that his actions are well accepted by the boys. Confirming his real identity will take away what makes YuZhou exciting.

@gashupingo yes, predestined fate is real. It is scary, isn’t it? One never knew then it happens, and then you look back and see things differently. One would exclaim, ‘oh what a coincidence!” But nothing in this world is coincidence. Just like CJD replaced the original actors for Addiction, resulting in the two boys met. I bet they would also meet each other through other mean even if CJD didn’t replace the original actors.

• Like 10

@boysloveismylife I can't say anything about ZZ's frog and the prince, but ZZ's new tattoo is a tattoo of a scene of his VCR I think. It's the one where a hands on a mic. He covered up the zero with a wing tattoo. 

@suehpec CPF doesn't run the ship, its the captains aka YuZhou. lol they're basically the one who gives us   Sweets and it's the CPFs that picks up the tanghulus. 

Anticipating JY's dance. 

Hot and sexy

fans are amazing. The beginning of the video is sweet. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

@gesseki thank you very much :)

you are very much welcome! I'm glad you found us, your new "addicted" soompi family! i am really happy this group exists..otherwise i could have gone insane....hahaha....you cant find too many updates if not limited regarding our boys on the regular search engines like google. etc! our brothers and sisters here in the yuzhou fandom are the greatest and kindest! mind you, we have a pool of great visual artists, detectives, writers and translators.....we can put a candy store because of all the sweets these people deliver to us given out by our boys! enjoy your stay and have fun with all the sugar bombs headed your way! hahhahahha!

• Like 6

Vote for ZZ everyone!!!! Esquire - 13th Man at His Best Award

Link vote here. You dont need weibo to vote and you can vote more than once!!!!!!

If I'm not wrong, he needs to be in top 13th???? ZZ is currently 14th now!!! Vote everyone!!!!

They did mention Shangyin in his profile!!!!! 

8NAaab0.png

JY Livestream this Sunday. Info here

Cxh4WM_XAAAAeg1.jpg------------------------

And finally I received Mose and huhu fanart collection, JY Mag too!!! Thank you Fuu!!! 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgw1f9wazo4v1oj30qo0qo7bv.jpg

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, bearology said:

Vote for ZZ everyone!!!! Esquire - 13th Man at His Best Award

Link vote here. You dont need weibo to vote and you can vote more than once!!!!!!

If I'm not wrong, he needs to be in top 13th???? ZZ is currently 14th now!!! Vote everyone!!!!

They did mention Shangyin in his profile!!!!! 

Voted!

How come JY is not in this list? Is this another one of their coordination of they taking turn for one to shine while the other support?

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Voted!

How come JY is not in this list? Is this another one of their coordination of they taking turn for one to shine while the other support?

Yup. In case you are wondering Esquire was one of the magazines that rushed to invite them for a photoshoot right after the Addicted ban. The photos were my favourite seriously. The magazine had a livestream with the viewers breaking 2 million (a record according to the magazine). The actual magazine sold out almost immediately when it was put up for pre-ordering.

Spoiler

Image result for esquire 黄景瑜 许

update later as I am rushing home.

• Like 12