Guest skeletonworks

So happy to see so many theory. I want to post more frequent here but weekdays are a bit hectic. 

But I'll add another theory about our delulu. 

Spoiler

Some fans speculated that while Jingyu was at the Shanghai airport about to depart to Seoul, Zhouzhou was at another Shanghai airport. All the fans went to see Jingyu and everyone thought that Zhouzhou will fly back to Beijing the next day aka 12 Nov. So no one was expected to stalk Zhouzhou at the airport. It's kinda a nice divertion right? All attention is on Jingyu so that Zhouzhou can fly to Seoul incognito. Kinda scary couple aren't they?

And that's what the fans thought about Zhouzhou's ninja skills  kekekeke  

I wanna write more but I'm at work now *sigh*

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Beijing to ShangHai 101116. ZZ saved? the girl. She has a whale plushie on her bag haha

Hide contents

Cr 湖南卫视粉丝网

5ed752a6gw1f9spe201log208s0fkkjn.gif

I'm hypnotized by ZZ's move here. It looks like he saved this lady from hitting the door. He reached to her quickly, pulled her away and kept on walking so casually...

2 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

I'm hypnotized by ZZ's move here. It looks like he saved this lady from hitting the door. He reached to her quickly, pulled her away and kept on walking so casually...

ZZ is precious, isn't he? He moves like a ninja.

JY is just super hot, perfect being. He is gentle and caring, handsome, tall, manly, well built, polite and very decent. All for the lucky kitten ^_^^_^

Spoiler

e7a70af2jw1f9slpq3nj5j22043061kx.jpg

ZZ is just super cute, multi talented, bright, intelligent, loyal, charming, lively, exciting. Lucky whale to have all of kitten for himself.

Spoiler

006ya9lRjw1f9s0ewvc0hj319c1w0tpk.jpg

Maybe it's just me but they both look extremely handsome and  radiant here. Must be good weekend for both of them, right? While separation is necessary now, both of you will join meet again very soon.

Before I forgot I just wanted to add that Zheng Ge (JY manager) was really not with him during his visit to Korea. The image on the pot is definitely a guy in jeans. JY was eating breakfast with someone he is comfortable enough in such a private moment and setting. ZZ MIA during weekend and now we can see him again suddenly. These are all hard facts (I am not even counting 5MilesLove). I am sure everyone can add one plus one. That's all ;)

NY Square? It looks like it's going to be a big birthday celebration for JY. :blink::D

Edit: Hah! I just noticed the similar style again in public! See: black cap, black outer cloth (jacket, cardigan), white inner shirt, blue jeans with white dots, tall boots. Similar (couple) style: check.

• Like 12

Does anyone now if the ads are still in NY? Because if they are still there until Sunday. I plan on making a trip there. It's been a while since I've gone. I'm praying that it will run until November but it cost money for ads to be displayed but just wishful thinking it's still there. Plan of takings pics of it. 

And @ksuyen agree. Their smile are blinding. Must have gotten watered since they've been feeling a little dry. (If you get the euphemism here) Anyways they look so happy I could pinch their cheeks. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Does anyone now if the ads are still in NY? Because if they are still there until Sunday. I plan on making a trip there. It's been a while since I've gone. I'm praying that it will run until November but it cost money for ads to be displayed but just wishful thinking it's still there. Plan of takings pics of it. 

The ad will be displayed until the 18th. It started on the 11th. Unfortunately you'll miss it if you go this Sunday. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, seoky said:

The ad will be displayed until the 18th. It started on the 11th. Unfortunately you'll miss it if you go this Sunday. 

18th???? thats friday.......darnnnn ittttt! i wish i could go but my sched wont allow me! i want to take a picture...i could try saturday but it will be gone by then....:cold_sweat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@seoky thank you! Now I gotta go to ny by 18th then. 

Also Idk what ZZ's doing here. Lol

Sorry... but this is a little too much for me... It is an invasion of privacy... I hope fans respect his rights to feel safe when he is relieving himself.

• Like 20

Guys. I just notice this right now. And decides to put this while I'm on my laptop. (Supposed to be finishing my application form.)

Wardrobe of love?

006ryF9Kgw1f9sp42utw4g30lq0x3hdx.gif

006qt3Ddgw1f9skws1voyj30om0zhn3t.jpg

Look at both pants. They both have some kind of splatters on it. And it resembles the the galaxy since the blue dark pants looks like the space. And their shoes are high tops and wearing black hats.

Edit: Black coat/jacket too.

@xix19xix I just realized that was inside the bathroom. Yeah that's creepy.

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
15 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

Hi everyone ^^

I'm just goin to add some fuels to ZZ-was-in-Seoul delulu theory :P

Reveal hidden contents

Pay attention at 01.57 , he smileeeeed!

Then he turned his back, at first I thought he's wiped his tears like he did in TFM when he sang I came across the ocean to see you, but no! He hiding his smile! Even  when he's turn around the smile still there. It's like he cant contained his happiness!

Yes, of course he smile because Korean fans were warm and welcoming and amazing, but it's different kind of smile. It's the smile when he looking at ZZ while ZZ teasing about him with LQ in the car. It's the smile when he looking at ZZ in that infamous 3 seconds clip of HC!

It's the smile when you thinking about someone you hold dear in the heart :wub:

Then when he leaving the venue after fmt, he jumped up and down before entering the car (sorry I cant find the clip ^^)

When was the last time we saw him this hyper he jumped up and down?

Yep, the night after HC's dinner finished.The day when he proudly showed off the legendary gentle monster glasses all day! When ZZ was literally next door!

Then about the weibo update...

My guess is it's ZZ who took photo but it's JY who posted on weibo because it just the way he is. He kneewwwwww that the fans going to over analysed it and he's right. Look at what we are doing here, analysing a single photo for pages! :sweatingbullets:

Ahh... Jingyu baby...

You might be cryptic and such a deep-thinker but you also wore your emotions on your sleeves it easy to read you ^_^

right boss? :P

Reveal hidden contents

source.gif

Your post makes me smile so wide~~~~~~~~~

15 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

It's the smile when he looking at ZZ in that infamous 3 seconds clip of HC!

This is exactly the same smile as in HC!!!!! 

When he was about to turn back, first he bit his lips first!!! BrCTfSI.gif

Spoiler

CF1eIRw.gif

Then he did that thing with his mouth just like in HC!!!!! Thennnnnnn.....

I noticed he took a quick peek on his left aka the stage exit.

gjOPOhn.gif

After that, as he was about to turn to face the audience again, AGAIN, he took a quick glance towards that stage exit while biting his lips!!!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

BwZEmHk.gif

je6n6pf.gif

I believe (delulu or not) that a certain "someone" must have been standing there, watching him. 4U5O37P.gif

21 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Finally, both JY's and ZZ's hands seem to wander to some interesting places. JY tries to open ZZ's pants? How far down does he want to pull them? And ZZ's hand keeps going back towards JY's crotch. What's he going to do there? They're improvising, going with their instincts, letting the moment lead. Since the director didn't yell cut. (Thank you, Mr Director.)

source.gif

Personal i find this a very interseting moment because there happens a lot in those seconds there.

@charlie10 Timmy has at that moment his hand onder himself by his own jewel when Johnny pulls down Timmy's pants Timmy lifted slightly his but up while Johnny grabs under Timmy to his jewel 2 times short the last one you can't see because the camera is a litle to high but you can see Johnnys arm the second time go down.

• Like 11

@xix19xix as much as I want to know whats going on between ZZ and JY I do think that people need to respect their privacy to a degree. I could only imagine the price you pay for fame.

@skeletonworks suspicious is the word that often comes to my mind whenever I hear news or rumours about JY and ZZ. JY was uncharacteristically perky during his Korea FM as compared to his usual quiet brooding self for the past months after the public separation.

What really baffles me is 5mileslove's post suggesting ZZ attending JY's FM. My only source is here in this forum so please forgive me if I ask if there were any prior rumors about ZZ being in Korea before 5mileslove posted that photo? If our suspicion is true about 5miles being one of the boys or atleast a close friend of them and if the post preceded any rumours then wouldn't that be damning evidence as it is?

another is ZZ's shirt underneath that turtle neck. Fashion dictates that he should be wearing a plain coloured shirt underneath that turtle neck as it would be pointless to wear prints. He either wore that to promote JY's FM or give a certain whale a skype call and announce that he'll be joining him in Korea. I refuse to believe that the Korea shirt was a random choice of wardrobe specially how fashionable his whole get up looked.

I applaud the Korean fans for their ardent support for the two and not letting the ban hinder them. It's like saying "this is Korea, your bans doesn't have any effects here." Which should have happened back in Thai FM but the presentors and whomever were involved there handled it very poorly to say the least. 

• Like 13

@suehpec yes the shirt has no other explanation. But aside from 5mileslove posts and ZZ disappearance the whole time during JY FM, what really convinced me is that gifts pic where JY can be seen uncharacteristically sitting and eating but apparently not alone. Yes, that pic to me is a big flag. If we knew a bit about JY personality, you will find this pic he posted on his own weibo extremelly intriguing. :D

Actually the question now is not whether ZZ was there or not, if we have already set that ZZ was with JY in Seoul (in another country), the questions now are why did he decide to go there in person while taking a really BIG RISK to his own career and what was he doing there with JY in private? These questions can only be answered with delulu, and might be bordering to breaching their privacy, so keep that in mind when speculating. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Delulu theory ahead.

I myself belief the two boys are in love and together in a relationship, although it is a very strange relationship when most of the times they spend apart. I think a deep thinker like JY must be planning all this beforehand, one to continue their relationship and two to protect both their careers. I think ZZ is more spontaneous in this relationship, when he wanted to do something like surprise visit he would, even by taking risk. These opposite personalities were what attracting them to each other in the first place. Fortunately I think ZZ would listen to JY at the end of their differences arguments. I think ZZ is more hot headed while JY is the cool one. But as all hot headed people I know, they are easily aroused and easily calm down.

• Like 12

18 hours ago, prima13facie said:

@gesseki Regarding CJD, It was around last week of October that she announced her successful partnership with Fangmeng company to support her other novels such as The Legend of Immortals and her latest addition to her collection 19 days. And then she announced in her weibo that she's in need of young writers for scripts and scenes who doesn't necessarily need an experience (she really prefers none) because they'll be sure to handle with the training. However, they emphasized good work ethics and focus on work. Her post went viral and it turn out to be a massive hiring on the internet and she asked for time to review resumes, personal appearance etc.

Well for now maybe she's building up a battalion of BL writers.:w00t:

The Legend of Immortals and 19 Days are not CJD's work.  Enlight brought the IP right to adapt Legend of Immortals into a web/tv drama and Hou Xiaoqiang's company brought the rights to adapt 19 Days into a movie.  CJD was chosen as the script writer for both of these projects.  To be clear, the Legend of Immortals is NOT BL, in fact, this novel is a very straight male action/fantasy type of novel (something like what your nerdy teenage brothers would love to read) written by I Eat Tomatoes and was very popular among internet readers back in 2007.  19 Days is a Chinese slash/BL comic that I believe is still serializing.  Very popular among slash readers.  

CJD isn't building up a battalion of BL writers, she's actually branching out into mainstream like what JY and ZZ is doing, but it is less obvious with her because we don't hear much about her.  Since @gesseki ask for information about CJD, I will provide what I know and some analysis of her.  To summarize her in a few words: business shrewd, no nonsense, straight to the point.  

Spoiler

Since this section is discussing CJD, I won't be able to avoid her other works so this will be put under spoilers.  I said she is shrewd stem from her dealings with Counterattack and the early actor selections for Addicted.  After Counterattack, everyone was expecting season 2, but instead she announced Addicted as the next project, citing "different investment company" and "no conflict".  Which is half truths as her company is still one of the producer, the other investment for Counterattack was Cheng Peng (guy who did Like Love & Love is More than a Word).  But I think her original plan was to shoot Addicted then go back to finish Counterattack (from the start of rehearsal of Counterattack in May to rehearsal of Addicted in November is about 6 months), but obviously a lot of things happened between September 2015 and early February 2016 that scrapped her original plan.  And in between all of that, she received a lot of hate from Counterattack fans and lost touch with the Counterattack actors (there has been a lot of speculations but both did unfollow her on weibo).  She had a vision of what she wanted to do and she went for it despite others and fans' opposition.  

Now onto the actors selections for Addicted.  ZZ and JY were not the original selected actors to cast as BLY and GH.  I don't know how many were before them, but there were at least another BLY before ZZ and another GH before JY.  Both were very tall so when GH version 1.0 had to dropped out (due to...what I heard was that he was in the military and wasn't allow to play the role), CJD ended up replacing both actors.  

blyghver1.png

First photo is BLY 1.0 (Liu Wenjie), 2nd photo is GH 1.0 (I don't recall his Chinese name, but his western name is probably Steven as that's what is written on his Weibo).  

Before the original casting for BLY and GH was replaced, the Addicted weibo did advertised about these two (those posts were deleted) and, in particularly Liu Weijie, and I think Liu Wenjie came to Beijing at few times for Addicted but for unstated reasons he was replaced later.  From Liu Wenjie's early posts, the parting was not amicable.  When he was replaced, at lot of fans at that time were very unhappy and some even left the fandom to follow Liu Wenjie.  I think the way she dealt with Liu Wenjie was pretty shrewd and this is what stirred a lot of controversy and hate early on when ZZ took the role of BLY.  

What I believe happen is that CJD thought ZZ could play GH and Liu Wenjie, as BLY (I do remember hearing a rumor way back then that ZZ was originally supposed to play GH) but this didn't work out as Liu Wenjie is too tall and she can feel/sense that they did not fit the role and thus begin the hunt for a better BLY or GH.  If you recall from the Netease interview, JY did not interview for a character casting, they told him he would play Gu Hai the moment they saw him.  ZZ was persuaded into playing BLY because he was told and convinced by CJD and Xiaolong that this role would be more challenging and it would improve his experience as an actor (ZZ was currently attending acting school so of course he couldn't resist the "challenge").  

CJD is someone who does what she wants and have her own vision of things and is going to do things her ways despite the possibility of causing hurt and hate.  You would also think that to adapt her novels into drama, she would cut out a lot of the steaming scenes and whatnot from the scripts, but surprising, the scripts were very close to the original novels for both CA and Addicted.  

Lastly, I said that CJD is no nonsense straight to the point are my opinions after listening/reading/watching her talk in the BTS and various interviews herehere, and live here.  She doesn't dress her words and say things as she see it and is not afraid to express her own opinions.  There is no doubt that she enjoyed filming for both CA and Addicted, you can see the joy she takes in filming the BTS.  In fact, I felt she have a lot more rapport on the set of CA (and with the CA actors themselves) than during Addicted and I can only guess the reason why is because the Addicted filming crew were mostly all straight men first time filming a BL drama unlike CA, which was filmed by Cheng Peng's company who already had experience with filming BL dramas.  

Personally, I think that when CJD post about her successful rot career in her circle of friends on 3.17 (after JY thump up the Until You MV and posted the double bent pipe), there are several meanings.  YuZhou has become real, an extension of Haiyin.  Addicted has become the pinnacle her of her career, had fulfilled the reality of her heart and dream (what rotten women wouldn't want to see two straight handsome guys fall in love and become a reality at her own making?) and has reached a level of popularity that was beyond any of her expectations.  I think this is a turning point in her career as demonstrated by her lack of attendance at the filming for Advance Bravery.  She lost interest in her fiery passion in BL (she's still a rotten girl at heart but I think she lost the passion of what had driven her to spend the time at all of the rehearsals and filming for CA and Addicted) because what more could she achieve that will become more than what Addicted has brought her?  This is also another thing that motivates her to move to mainstream as well.  Although still young, she made an achievement that will be hard to surpass in the BL market, staying in it will pose little challenge, but there is still the mainstream market with a lot of opportunities for growth and many challenges.  I don't think she will stop making BL drama/movies in the future, but I think much of her future work will not have anymore intimate interactions like it was with CA and Addicted.  

successfulrotcareer.png

@ariafoxx To add to your post.

Spoiler

He was abnormally excited that night.  I haven't see the video where he jump up and down before entering the car, but I saw that he did it during the hi-touch.

7321165ajw1f9rk4icq0sg20800e8x6s.gif

CR: 冬冬dongxdong

• Like 21

Spoiler
1 hour ago, tea4two said:

what rotten women wouldn't want to see two straight handsome guys fall in love and become a reality at her own making?

:lol::lol::lol:

@tea4two Ty for that explanation, much appreciated. I have never thought of CJD that way but from her voices in bts I can guess she is one shrewd woman.

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Spoiler

He was abnormally excited that night.  I haven't see the video where he jump up and down before entering the car, but I saw that he did it during the hi-touch.

7321165ajw1f9rk4icq0sg20800e8x6s.gif

CR: 冬冬dongxdong

Someone was impatient to go back to the hotel room that night? What might be possibly the reason? Months and months of overdue make up session? :D  Look, he couldn't conceal his excitement at all that night.

• Like 9

@tea4two thank you for that very well explained about CJD's work and the whole thing. I've been meaning to ask this but was afraid. (Don't ask why) :( This answers my questions about why Shi bu ke dang hasn't been released yet. Is this why SBKD hasn't been released? And I didn't know Cheng Peng directed CA. 

@gesseki thank you for having the courage that I don't have to ask. 

Question that might be sensitive and sore. Are some fans of QingYu and YuZhou fighting because of what happened?  Is there even animosity between the two fandoms? 

• Like 6

@1blankstare According to CJD, there were some delay with the theme song, but Advance Bravery (Shi bu ke dang) will be broadcast soon.  There were some earlier rumors that they ran into some issue with SARFT but I don't know if that is true or not.  

I believe there were some animosity between QingYu and YuZhou fans at the beginning due to what happened and competition but I think now most of them have learned to invest their energy on their own fandom instead of wasting time fighting with another fandom.  However, because QingYu and YuZhou are among some of the newer celebrities that emerges as BL actors, there are these black marketing number of fans which aren't their real fans but hired by competitors to stir trouble and disharmony within their fandoms.  If you see a fan that is trying to cause a big stir, you might want to investigate their history closely to see if they are a real fan or just someone trying to spread rumor and cause trouble.  

• Like 16