[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

Video for Episode 9:

Spoiler

Preview:

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

@ObsessiveCompulsive

I think that HT's interaction with PSK is cute as well and will drive CJY nuts as we see in the above clips. Even innocently you can see he does not like it. Nothing he does will stop this thought and will more than likely as I mentioned above work to pull these two together.

@awsparkle

PSK is scared of CJY I think. But also she prolly knows how much her father likes him and is not trying to make waves. All she is doing is hurting herself for not saying clearly to him and in front of her parents that she does not like him that way as well as mentioning what he tried to do to her by taking her to a hotel. But knowing how foolish her father is he will prolly think it is ok for this man to take his daughter to a hotel and almost rape her!

I keep thinking the same that CJY in his anger over loosing PSK to HT will take that company away from the father. I also see him finding out what the father did to SJ's daughter too and using it for blackmail in some way. I do not know if he will find out that SJ was his ex wife and the girl was PSK's half sister or not at first. It does not matter because the fact he caused a death will scare him. When he finds out who that girl is to SJ and PSK is now married into her family there will be a big mess as he tries to cover himself.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 10 review

The plot is moving along smoothly thus far. In this episode we learned that Jin Sook and JY's mom are friend or enemies depending on how you look at it. We all see SG and JY's first encounter, and she still didn't pay any attention to him whatsoever and he was always the one creeping and chasing after her. HT is slowly and surely starting to feel something for SG, although for now its more of a friendship. SG's lies that she an ordinary employee will most likely come between them and put HT in a difficult position. I a lot of dramas we often see second leads, those that are always by the heroines side but the music that plays every time has one of jealous rages truly frightens me and I'm beginning to wonder what he is capable of???. JS daughter is just a waste of airtime to me, she brings nothing to the show really, and I suppose she's a "love interest" for SG's younger brother, but I have yet to feel that chemistry and she also looks too old for him. I thought JS was meeting with her ex-husband at the end but looking at him from behind, it doesn't seem to be SG's dad. Who you guys think she's meeting with and why?

@Ldy Gmerm I agree with you and I also think JY will be the first to discover what SG's father did, and uses that information. 

@ObsessiveCompulsive

According to the character description YS is 32 and PSC is 26. These two seem to be the odd ends of this story. I think they are the added children after the remarriages of TH and JS. Hopefully their encounter is just to add a little more conflict between the families.  

The the man sitting in the restaurant doesn't look like HT from the back. His hair looks to be more grayer. 

@Ldy Gmerm

I do think JY can become a dangerous person. He can't control his anger when it comes to not getting his way with PSK. Him not being able to get her to see him but other then a friend fuels his anger.  JY is obsessive and possessive of PSK. He knew she only agreed to the engagement out of gratitude.  It's why he took her too that hotel to stake his claim and make her his possession. When that didn't work out his anger erupted because he knew it was another missed opportunity to hold on to her. PSK leaves for 4  years but he waits and becomes a General Manager which does not impress her. Now enters HT and JY sees the sparks between the two.. It's the very thing that's missing in his relationship with PSK's. I think things are only going to get worse for JY because the more he does to separate them the more he will push them together. Blackmail will be what he uses to try and get PSK away from HT. 

Oh my it's been subbed.

Hope more people join this thread for discussion.

Right now there is one thing I  wish. It is that the child meets the female lead before he gets introduced through his father.

Watched the first episode and the thing that struck me most was HT does not want his child aborted. He was abandoned at an orphanage as a child. So his anguish of being separated from his child would strike him down to his knees and he was ready to do anything to be with his child!

Maybe I will watch the other subbed episode when I have more time.

And why did the subtitler title the title as Marrying my daughter twice!!!

Video for Episode 11:

Spoiler

This guy is like a creepy wet blanket. He sees them laughing innocently (heck you can see the chemistry between them a mile away.) and his face gets tight and he walks over to say something to her to take her home. (Pulling her away will not stop what is already in motion. This still will not get you the girl dude.. sorry.) I have a feeling he can see the sparks and will know when she likes HT before she is even ready to admit it to herself.

HT sharing a moment with his MIL as they talk.

Are they making the younger brother (the drunk guy from the car ride when they ended up in the police station) get a job and work at the company starting at the bottom as a janitor? Priceless? Yeah that is him as he recognizes HT from being the driver asking him if he works there, (I guess he forgets about bathroom manners huh considering HT is trying do his personal business and he is looming over him while he is at the urinal.) He asks about his sister. I wonder if he will be spilling the beans about who she really is. Did HT tell him to do a good job and I hope he washed his hands.. (just eww)

So little brother is sucking up to creepy huh.. smh (I wonder how long before he sees his true colors. Looks like he wants to complain about daddy putting him to work. (I want to bet creepy does not like him but is just smiling in his face.)

HT gets seen again by creepy as he goes to treat lil bro to a meal and then lil bro tells how he met HT. Of course Lil bro is an idiot grinning at his Noona like she should be happy to see Creepy and giving HT a look to look down on him for being his driver. Smh.. creating more issues. But before all of this did you guys see how PSG reacted to HT after he walked off from her (I think this girl is falling for hi.) Of course running into these two only brings home to Creepy that they are spending too much time together or have met too many times. Did he tell HT that he was her fiancee? Lil bro did not help his sister at all wanting to know why he could not say what he did. HT looks at PSG and the cat is out of the bag as he prolly has found out either she is engaged to him or who she really is.

Preview:

It looks like PSG likes HT but she stops when she sees him meet his sister in law in the lobby (that is his sister in law right? Her half sister?) Later we see HT looking at his wifes picture sighing as he looks at his son. We hear someone say something about do they like someone in the background and Sister in law and lil bro are going at it as he tries to hide his face with a mom..  WE have a guy trying to either pick pocket PSG or feel her up and HT catches him and PSG yells at him surprising HT. AT the station she says something to him walking off.

Video Credit Drama SBS Channel on YouTube.

Sorry guys I have not watched the episode yet so video may be out of order.

@Ldy Gmerm,

I'm trying to stay with this drama but PSK is starting to work my nerves being so meek. She knows she doesn't want to marry the creep but she says nothing. Then get her panties in a bunch when she sees him with another woman. She needs to step up to the plate and tell her father the truth. As things stand now because of her not being able to speak up HT will be the one to suffer. 

I saw from the preview of ep 13 an accidental body contact is about to happen. This should move things along for this couple, but PSK needs to set things straight with her father and JY before she starts anything with HT. It also sounds like in the preview that JY threatens her. 

@awsparkle

PSK was trying to make Creepy JY give up on her but she should see by now that is not going to work. He is trying to stick to her and has for the last few years. No way will he just give up. Like you she will have to stand up and tell her father and anyone else she does not want to marry him. But I don't know if she will do that. I keep thinking she will be sneaky and marry HT first causing a big problem. I hope I am wrong on this and she is forced to tell everyone that JY is not who she wants or loves and does not plan to marry. If she does that I bet it will be in a situation with a lot of people and he will be embarrassed and very angry and want to get back at her , HT and her family.

PSK should see it is not working and the preview for the next episode shows this man starting to get more possessive and threatened and PSK needs to tell this man in front of her father. Her not doing so is causing the problems.

Video For Episode 12:

Spoiler

Am I the only one that thinks that PSK's brother is an idiot smiling in the backseat not reading the atmosphere thinking all is ok with his sister and JY? And even later at the gate she tries to talk to him and he just does not get he should not be either sucking up to JY or hanging out with him. WE see JY on the way home replaying the times he has seen HT and PSK together and you can tell he can see the sparks and connection between them and is worried and upset that it is not him she is connecting with. Why is this something to cry about? No one told you to hold on to a woman that has shown to not be into you all because you like her.

Wow that guy is just to pervy lol.. Why on earth did she not move. He was too close to her and she could feel him touching her. Thank goodness for HT.

Here we go with JY wanting to see HT to possibly asks about his relationship with PSK , to warn him off or give him a hard time. (SO very threatened by HT and HT has not done anything yet.)

HT has lunch with his Sister in law.

HT seems to be giving PSK some self defense lessons on the roof and she perhaps flips him.. lol and we have out skinship moment. Awareness has crept in between the two it seems. Now comes the denial between them lol.

Preview:

So we have our embarrassment and HT pushes her off him. She later wonders about it. MIL finds lipstick on HT's collar and wonders about it. HT is out with friends and PSK shows up and that girl jumps on HT staking a claim making PSK give them a look (WHO IS THIS GIRL!!!). Later they share a cab and HT tells her something. PSK goes home all happy smiling and giddy (Does she know that HT has a son?) JY is up to his old tricks again and tries to hold PSK's hand in the elevator (ewww) and she looks at him. (PSK really needs to stop ignoring his advances and let him have it for trying these types of things with her.) Later we see them greet her father and he says something that makes her eyes go wide. HT and PSK are in a car and we see HT hold her chest to keep her from jerking forward too fast as a motorcyclist goes by too fast.  JY is having another melt down after seeing HT and PSK get out of the car in the garage. PSK looks down to see HT's arm across her chest in the car. JY walks over to start in on PSK for being with HT again saying something rude to her.

Since subs are out. I am going to go back a few episodes to find out what I missed..

@Ldy Gmerm

From what I could understand from the written preview. PSK proposes to HT to car pool to save on parking cost and he agrees. JY witnesses HT getting out of the car and warns PSK to quit the carpool to avoid misunderstandings by others. On the other hand JS works in earnest to find her daughter

What more does creepy have to do to get PSK to speak up and do something about JY. She has to realize by now that ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away. JY is getting more aggressive and demanding the longer she lets thing remain as they are. 

Video for Episode 13:

Spoiler

HT goes out with friends and PSK shows up and a girl is hanging all over him.. (Who is this girl? A co-worker?)

HT sees PSK walking after the meeting and he stops his cab to talk to her. He gives her a ride and then gets out the cab to tell her perhaps not to misunderstand that nothing is going on with him and that girl perhaps. PSK smiles at what he says and tells him something else before he gets in the cab. (hold your horses girl, you need to clean up your personal life before you get all giddy over this man.)

Looks like PSK's adopted mom is having a melt down over something. What does she feel wronged about?

PSK goes in to talk to her grandmother about things. (hateful old witch.. I hope she gets back what she did to separate mother and daughter.)

She has a chance meeting with her former mother in law and wants to perhaps know about her child but this hateful woman has no intention of telling her anything. She should know that by now. All she did was cause a scene and make herself look bad. (That old woman is going to collapse later in this drama when she finds out her son killed this woman's other daughter and the grand daughter has married into her bio mothers new family. )

Preview:

PSK and HT are seen coming into work together.Looks like JY is spazzing out over seeing them car pooling. MIL is actively hiring someone to find her daughter and we see her either thinking of her or having a chance meeting with PSK. PSK picks up HT"s phone and sees a picture of his son asking who it is and he tells her. She seems a bit surprised. (Well that is what she gets for being so nosy for one.)

@awsparkle

PSK is bringing what is coming later all on herself. JY is a loose canon and he is obsessed with her. Because he has wasted years waiting on someone that has all but showed him that they do not like him in any other way other then a friend and brother he will go off the deep end more than he already is. He is close to snapping I think and her falling in love with someone else after all the work he has done to get her to like him will only make him creepier and nuttier then he already is. She should have told him out right that she did not love him or want to marry him but because she has not and she has tried to ignore the problem we are where they are today. This man is crazy and it gets worse every day. He is starting to feel threatened by her friendship with HT as he can see that there is something there on her part already. HE is not going to stand by and do nothing for long. He will start to want to grasp her tightly to him but all this will do is make her pull away more.

She is going to see him blow his top at either seeing her feelings for HT before she is even ready to admit it or he is going to truly do something really nasty to try and hurt HT in that company and embarrass him. Either way when she finally has to tell or show him she will not be marrying him he will be very angry and want to get back at them.

@Ldy Gmerm,

PSK was asking about her bio mother and that old woman is still sticking to her lie and telling her JS abandoned her. Granny and her son both have some big sins to pay for and they are coming.

It's a wonder how that company has survived because the father doesn't question or check facts for himself. His mother and the secretary have taken two children from JS and he's gone on with his life believing what he was told. That company is prime for a takeover because he's blind to the snakes that are around him.  

PSK is like her father. They both just let things go which is going to bring big trouble to this family. JY is going to want revenge on these people and is going do everything his can to bring them down. 

After watching  episode 13 here is how I felt.

She should have followed that evil granny to her house quietly!

But I understand how emotional she would be after coming across her again!

This evil grand mother needs to loose her prestige and proud nature!

Also I loved how BoBae/PSK directly asks HT to be closer to him!

The crazy pshyco will not leave her coz I guess his obsessiveness has been nurtured indirectly for 10 years or so. And his mother is just as crazy as him.

@awsparkle

Granny will have to end up paying for her sins later. I am sure of it. Her lies will come back to get her. As for PSK and her father you are correct that they are just a like. This avoidance behavior is going to come back on them. PSK will have to deal with the fall out from her not being up front and more direct with JY that she does not see him in anyway other then a friend and brother figure and does not plan to marry him. And her father will have to deal with the repercussions of what that woman did (granny) and his not checking into it to verify if his wife really abandoned him and that child or was kicked out and his killing the half sister of his daughter and his 1st wife's daughter.

The company will either be taken or be about to go under because he certainly does not pay attention to what is going on around him. I would not be surprised if he is framed for having a slush fund or being on the take to get him out of the way. lol.. Someone has to be stealing something in that company and could pin it on him. (My bet is on JY doing something dirty and the secretary is going to help him with a bit of blackmail.)

Video from Episode 14:

Spoiler

This woman and her lies will come back to get her later I have no doubt in it and this man will get his too for listening to that and for not getting out to check to see what he hit.

HT is walking and talking and PSK shows up to drive him to work perhaps. (I like that hiking outfit the SIL has on very nice. ) SIL catches a glimpse of her and is surprised. (I bet she will be running to tell her mother about the woman with HT that came to pick him up for work.. lol)

oh Boy, crazy has spotted them coming into work innocently and is about to blow his top. PSK tells HT to go in (good thing to as he has nothing to do with this man's crazy) she tries to explain to him (not that he needs an explanation) of course he does not like seeing her get out the car with another man and have people see them together.

Did he get her in trouble with her father? All his actions are only pushing her away more. She really needs to tell him (not that it will matter he is too obsessed with her now.)

HT gets a call and PSK lifts up the phone to see who it is from (not sure why she touched his phone to see who it was in the first place. Does not look like he told her to do so. She sees a picture of his son and inquires about who it is and he tells her shocking her I think. I also think she is relieved as well. Did she find out he is a widow?

Preview:

Well we can see JY's crazy is escalating as his jealousy expands. We see PSK and HT share moments of friendship and grow closer and JY is melting down from their working together. He is yelling at PSK again and she really needs to pop him in the mouth for it or get a backbone and deal with this situation by ending it. I have a feeling that she will end up breaking up with him soon but he will not take it well or want to let go (like we did not already know that.)

I am going to see if subs are up for this drama.

Sadly in daily dramas the bad guys recieve a tiny punishment for their sins that too only at the end of drama and are forgiven by the good guys and they all live together happily forgetting all the horrible past

This drama and Witch's castle have similar circumstances, poor orphan main char living with the parent of spouse after his/her death like son/daughter

I started to check this thread and  like the female lead on this drama.  Daily drama are really taxing to watch and will try to follow this thread for updates.  So many scenarios that are intertwine and not sure how writer nim will resolve  it? 

@dekaron unfortunately it doesn't seen like she will say anything until he truly hurts someone. The fact that she's still engaged to someone who attempted to rape her and whom she's not remotely interested in at all is evidence enough. In daily dramas the good guys don't seem to grow a backbone until about episode 70 or 80 so a long way to go.

@ObsessiveCompulsive

Who is this girl who keeps showing up in HT's face trying to claim ownership of HT to PSK. I agree someone is going to get hurt because JY is a ticking bomb seconds away from exploding. I think that if JY does try to physically attack HT he will wish he hadn't.  

Granny is going to stroke out when she finds out current wife and ex-wife have met and actually like each other. MJ considers herself a big fan of JS. As old as Granny is she should be wise enough to know a lie does not stay hidden and the truth will always come to light. 

Archived