[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

More subbed HD BTS videos :D 

Here are the Showbiz BTS for Ep 10    Ep 11   and  Ep 12

Click download and watch on any video player on your computer :) I'm honestly in seriously ChuYan deprival mode :P 

Thanks so much for doing this and sharing these!  I am really loving the chance to watch these BTS vids with subs! A big hug to you for all of your hard work. :wub:

Sharing these two vids from wikienter news (credit to them):

Quick summary:

Megan was very thankful to the cast and all the fans who bought a ticket to attend the show More than words on April 16/17th. At the end when the cast were all taking their bows and she individually thanked the cast, she could help but cry out loud. (The musical tributes  to 張雨生's life and his songs, a renowned singer, composer, songwriter who passed away in 1997 (at 31 years old). His mother who attended the show also cried throughout, and believes that 張雨生 was there in spirit with them that performance. (She's the one in the group photo standing in between Megan and HHJ at 0:42) 

Megan, who has finally turned back into a girl, felt that the show was very successful, she was very pleased with her performance and hopes that in the upcoming performances she can continue progress with her 災後重建 (her "process of reconstruction" that many of us have followed after Bromance). HHJ praised Megan saying she's awesome and was very committed to her role in the the musical.

[A fan uploaded the ending thank you speeches and where Megan becomes emotional. Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpLSZRNyHfk

This vid repeats much of what was already shared by BFF's here in the past week, but it's RM news, so here it is :blush:

Summary:

Because of Bromance, Baron and Megan have become very popular, many fans idolize these two as best on-screen couple. Megan was previously busy preparing for More than Words. Megan, who is a very modest person and dearly embraces heartfelt emotions and thankyous wrote a whole series of messages on Weibo for her manager and for the fans who sent her flower bouquets. 

It was then discovered that Baron personally commented on her Weibo post of "ambigious-love" jia you and support, even though he couldn't be there to personally watch her show. His weibo message (which has already been translated by BFF's here :) touched many fans hearts and fans are even more strongly now urging them to hurry up and admit that they are together for reals.

:heart:

Sorry everyone for the double post! I'm not sure why the one I just posted show's just a blown up link to the video I'm trying to post. Not sure if you all see that too...Anyways...here's what I'm trying to post, with the video links embedded instead..! 

Sharing these two vids from wikienter news (credit to them):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtcLxmwldI

Quick summary:
Megan was very thankful to the cast and all the fans who bought a ticket to attend the show More than words on April 16/17th. At the end when the cast were all taking their bows and she individually thanked the cast, she could help but cry out loud. (The musical tributes  to 張雨生's life and his songs, a renowned singer, composer, songwriter who passed away in 1997 (at 31 years old). His mother who attended the show also cried throughout, and believes that 張雨生 was there in spirit with them that performance. (She's the one in the group photo standing in between Megan and HHJ at 0:42) 

Megan, who has finally turned back into a girl, felt that the show was very successful, she was very pleased with her performance and hopes that in the upcoming performances she can continue progress with her 災後重建 (her "process of reconstruction" that many of us have followed after Bromance). HHJ praised Megan saying she's awesome and was very committed to her role in the the musical.

[A fan uploaded the ending thank you speeches and where Megan becomes emotional. Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpLSZRNyHfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54i-8i6zPq4
This vid repeats much of what was already shared by BFF's here in the past week, but it's RM news, so here it is :blush:

Summary:
Because of Bromance, Baron and Megan have become very popular, many fans idolize these two as best on-screen couple. Megan was previously busy preparing for More than Words. Megan, who is a very modest person and dearly embraces heartfelt emotions and thankyous wrote a whole series of messages on Weibo for her manager and for the fans who sent her flower bouquets. 

It was then discovered that Baron personally commented on her Weibo post of "ambigious-love" jia you and support, even though he couldn't be there to personally watch her show. His weibo message (which has already been translated by BFF's here :) touched many fans hearts and fans are even more strongly now urging RM to hurry up and admit that they are together for reals.

:heart:

It's been a long time for this story to have the next chapter, I wonder if anyone still remembers. I think I'm re-living my moments with Bromance, so please forgive me if I have been so slow with everything recently.

Hope you enjoy!

More than benefits - Chapter 2

Pairing: Megan Lai ~ Baron/ River Chen (Chen Chu He/ Lai Ya Yan)   
Genre: AU, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: The fountain water might really work!
Warnings: English is not my first language.  

Chap 1 (for those might be interested :D )

I don't normally look up different tabloid news about them...but I chanced upon this YouTube vid from Sohu (China). I don't mean to distress BFFs...I missed our RM couple very much too. Have been watching a lot of fan-made YouTube vids of them... wondering if @littlesame or @niq8803 who are more informed, have heard anything about this....

http://youtu.be/0OIy3OuZPCQ

1 hour ago, jbying7 said:

I don't normally look up different tabloid news about them...but I chanced upon this YouTube vid from Sohu (China). I don't mean to distress BFFs...I missed our RM couple very much too. Have been watching a lot of fan-made YouTube vids of them... wondering if @littlesame or @niq8803 who are more informed, have heard anything about this....

http://youtu.be/0OIy3OuZPCQ

If I remember correctly, someone posted the photos on IG and Jessica commented the girl is an artist from the same management company.  Tabloid always like to write fictions anyway, don't worry the shippers here have diamond hearts and not easily broken.

17 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

If I remember correctly, someone posted the photos on IG and Jessica commented the girl is an artist from the same management company.  Tabloid always like to write fictions anyway, don't worry the shippers here have diamond hearts and not easily broken.

is this OLD or NEW? hehehehehe... when i looked at it ... its like baron is a tourist guide with this two. hahaha! pointing here pointing there! its like .." cOme On girls you can go on  your Own im in a hurry my girlfriend is waiting.. hahahahha"

by the way my HEART is Adamantium so.. no wOrries.. lolz

33 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

.. lolz

33 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

is this OLD or NEW? hehehehehe... when i looked at it ... its like baron is a tourist guide with this two. hahaha! pointing here pointing there! its like .." cOme On girls you can go on  your Own im in a hurry my girlfriend is waiting.. hahahahha"

by the way my HEART is Adamantium so.. no wOrries.. lolz

hello liz! about that video! don't mind it! I SAW THAT VIDEO WHILE FILMING THE BROMANCE LAST YEAR! I THINK IT'S AN OLD VIDEO FOOTAGE! I WAS LAUGHING WHEN IREAD IT IN THE POST! I WAN TO COMMENT BUT I MIGHT BEEN QUOTED BACK!!! IT'S NICE THAT YOU COMMENT IT TOO SO I HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT.......I WAS UPSET BEFORE WHEN I SAW THAT BECAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE SO HARD WITH RM.SO DON'T MIND IT GUYS!!! IT'S HIS PAST!!! HE'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!:blush: SMILE AND HAVE FAITH!!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERY BODY!!! BEFORE I FORGOT!!! REMEMBER.....THEY WILL DIG ALL THE PAST MIXED IT WITH PRESENT WITH OUR RM AND IT WILL GIVE MIXED EMOTION TOO......:grimace: WITH THEIR FANS LIKE US!!!

7 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hello liz! about that video! don't mind it! I SAW THAT VIDEO WHILE FILMING THE BROMANCE LAST YEAR! I THINK IT'S AN OLD VIDEO FOOTAGE! I WAS LAUGHING WHEN IREAD IT IN THE POST! I WAN TO COMMENT BUT I MIGHT BEEN QUOTED BACK!!! IT'S NICE THAT YOU COMMENT IT TOO SO I HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT.......I WAS UPSET BEFORE WHEN I SAW THAT BECAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE SO HARD WITH RM.SO DON'T MIND IT GUYS!!! IT'S HIS PAST!!! HE'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!:blush: SMILE AND HAVE FAITH!!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERY BODY!!! BEFORE I FORGOT!!! REMEMBER.....THEY WILL DIG ALL THE PAST MIXED IT WITH PRESENT WITH OUR RM AND IT WILL GIVE MIXED EMOTION TOO......:grimace: WITH THEIR FANS LIKE US!!!

hey partner look what i saw! hahahaha!

Archived