Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

207,975 :heart: Wow! We've reached this high. I'm jubilant! :D And there's even a new BFF. Hi there @ploylead! Did you draw your profile pic? It's cute. :) Thanks for the videos you shared, and also @gabeotiong. I enjoyed everything.

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Interesting post. Keep it up.

@santakle thumbs up for capturing that precious moment. The fact that it was not included in the drama, made it more special. It's for us, who are avid fans, to enjoy to our heart's desire.

15 hours ago, swongemme said:

Thankyou @niq8803 & @wink for the pics but had anyone noticed or realized this (Japanese anime manga fans would understand); Chopper from One Piece is a reindeer who changes and evolves (ref. Bromance Piano changes from boy to girl) but is the sixth member of the crew from One Piece!!!  See the related link in terms of the no 6. In the anime Chopper fools around with Luffy for fun & laughs.  (ref. River & Megan)  Morse code messages.:wub:

My brother is crazy over One Piece. Aside from Luffy, Chopper is his favorite. I watched a few clips at YouTube and I agree that Chopper is really cute! That River sees Megan as Chopper is to Luffy goes to show that he likes her company very much. Who among us would not always seek out that one foolish friend with whom we can goof around and not be judged or thought a fool? Being with such a friend is like breathing fresh air. This explains their super comfy interactions in Bromance, the BTS and the FM. My thought - if I were a man and I find a woman who is like that to me, I shall not let her go. I'll make her my ultimate life companion. Surely, there will be no boring days with her. Love is not just about kissing, hugging and getting drowned in each other's eyes. More importantly, it is sharing life experiences, laughing together, talking a lot, valuing each other. This is why I think that River and Megan makes a great couple. Love them to the moon and back. :heart:

• Like 16

Sharing from Instagram. Cr to Jessicachuang

201314. Votes bringing beautiful loves to our RM.

• Like 8

@azihan5 Due to River's performance got the viewers' attention so it led their curiosity about him, I assume the moderators noticed it and decided add English subtitles to BOY. I may be wrong but that is what i guess.

• Like 10

In light of @santakle's wonderful observation on how much River likes to touch Megan, I decided to hardsub the wonderful @JenL's subtitles into the Men's Talk and Showbiz videos (with her permission of course xD).

I initially did softsubs but I realized that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to use them, so I'm going to be making mp4 videos with embedded subtitles for all the Men's Talk, and Showbiz videos with the awesome @autumntree's help including the BTS interview videos of Megan's musical and River cuts from RTW!  

You can see these videos with any player on your computer and all of them have the subtitles embedded. The captions and other stuff are subbed in different colours for those who are learning Chinese like me :)

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!s9BTgCTZ!J14WCORmmS5XgB7Rfz3WocxoKrMkGbfVby2t-tRfSaA

• Like 24

3 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

In light of @santakle's wonderful observation on how much River likes to touch Megan, I decided to hardsub the wonderful @JenL's subtitles into the Men's Talk and Showbiz videos (with her permission of course xD).

I initially did softsubs but I realized that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to use them, so I'm going to be making mp4 videos with embedded subtitles for all the Men's Talk, and Showbiz videos with the awesome @autumntree's help including the BTS interview videos of Megan's musical and River cuts from RTW!  

You can see these videos with any player on your computer and all of them have the subtitles embedded. The captions and other stuff are subbed in different colours for those who are learning Chinese like me :)

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!f5kRUDTK!Y3cM4hb-lr80gyyXfNcQt_SaNFV-iPp0Y3e1hRl1NFI

Hyukjaeismine... ....... Again thank you....for this honor and it's my pleasure in behalf of my partner in crime brutaliskhero and amyam01220  my little sister who is dear to me, we are very thankful and very happy that you appreciate us and to all the member here thank you! To all the newbies,new member......even though we don't have a card member :blush:but still we are member:sweatingbullets: ha ha! 'm happy to being here! And to all those TRANSLATOR,MOVIE SCRIPT WRITER,NOVELIST,EDITOR,STORYTELLER,REPORTER,PHOTOGRAPHER,CARTOONIST,GRAPHIC DESIGNER,JOURNALIST,ARTIST AND I.T. MASTERS/HACKERS AND TO OTHERS (HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE) !!!! I'M HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ALL HERE!! NO NEED TO PUT ALL THE NAME HERE....THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU HERE TO MENTION:dizzy: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP! And those who loves to read and silently following our forum....thank you for reading and appreciating all the post here! Hope every body enjoy and free to say and ask for someone here:glasses::heart:! Have a nice day or night to everybody!!!PLEASE !:grin:ALWAYS SMILE EVERYBODY!

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

very well said... (talking like a president) hahaha..

Hey sis! I thought your the president??? Remember you are the president of our ..........FANS CLUB of Megan and Baron ..........And i am your assistant.......were hiring a new member:cold_sweat: .......sad to say  were just 2 members as of now!!!!:grimace:YOU WAN'NA JOIN  GUYS! FOR FUN!!!:blush::heart:GOOD MORNING brutaliskhero!!!!

• Like 3

kfgw6Rv.jpg

Sorry @niq8803 and some others may be upset at me for saying this but his hand sign is a sports sign that's very common in the States, compare to some Asian artists I've seen used this to be cool, he used it correctly, he's done this in the past which is a reflection of how well he understands and mingles with the western culture as he does visit the States often due to family and interests, so he knows how some of the very local culture "thingy" mean; the swirl (as some fans noted is Megan related) it's also a snow related sports type of "cool" motifs athletes use. 

RTW Ep4 preview 

And Megan musical MTW news

Megan More Than Words News with photos

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey sis! I thought your the president??? Remember you are the president of our ..........FANS CLUB of Megan and Baron ..........And i am your assistant.......were hiring a new member:cold_sweat: .......sad to say  were just 2 members as of now!!!!:grimace:YOU WAN'NA JOIN  GUYS! FOR FUN!!!:blush::heart:GOOD MORNING brutaliskhero!!!!

OmG! dont say that!? hahahahhaa.... im not capable to be a president but i can be a follower! coz.. I NEVER STOP .. I NEVER QUIT.. I NEVER WITHDRAW... Boom! hahahaha....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, littlesame said:

Sorry @niq8803 and some others may be upset at me for saying this but his hand sign is a sports sign that's very common in the States, compare to some Asian artists I've seen used this to be cool, he used it correctly, he's done this in the past which is a reflection of how well he understands and mingles with the western culture as he does visit the States often due to family and interests, so he knows how some of the very local culture "thingy" mean; the swirl (as some fans noted is Megan related) it's also a snow related sports type of "cool" motifs athletes use. 

Oh I see ... thanks for the info @littlesame ~ appreciate it :) Sorry I'm not familiar with that.

• Like 5

CTO

may i ask when did he said this lines? in BTS episode also?

"At first I saw her in the water alone and I thought, “It’s just work but your acting’s not bad eh”, but when I got closer to her I realised that she was honestly cold…When I could finally be near her in the end I found that her body temperature was very low, because her hands were ice cold. My coat was also completely wet, but when I covered her with it she unexpectedly said, “It’s warmer that way.”

His own injured eye aside, River noticed how hard Megan had to work for those scenes. In fact in one Showbiz BTS, River was interviewed and he said he consciously kept away from Megan’s line of vision, because he didn’t want her to be distracted (10:34-11:03).

• Like 5