Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]


akinahana89

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

In light of @santakle's wonderful observation on how much River likes to touch Megan, I decided to hardsub the wonderful @JenL's subtitles into the Men's Talk and Showbiz videos (with her permission of course xD).

I initially did softsubs but I realized that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to use them, so I'm going to be making mp4 videos with embedded subtitles for all the Men's Talk, and Showbiz videos with the awesome @autumntree's help including the BTS interview videos of Megan's musical and River cuts from RTW!  

You can see these videos with any player on your computer and all of them have the subtitles embedded. The captions and other stuff are subbed in different colours for those who are learning Chinese like me :)

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!f5kRUDTK!Y3cM4hb-lr80gyyXfNcQt_SaNFV-iPp0Y3e1hRl1NFI

 

 

 

Hyukjaeismine... ....... Again thank you....for this honor and it's my pleasure in behalf of my partner in crime brutaliskhero and amyam01220  my little sister who is dear to me, we are very thankful and very happy that you appreciate us and to all the member here thank you! To all the newbies,new member......even though we don't have a card member :blush:but still we are member:sweatingbullets: ha ha! 'm happy to being here! And to all those TRANSLATOR,MOVIE SCRIPT WRITER,NOVELIST,EDITOR,STORYTELLER,REPORTER,PHOTOGRAPHER,CARTOONIST,GRAPHIC DESIGNER,JOURNALIST,ARTIST AND I.T. MASTERS/HACKERS AND TO OTHERS (HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE) !!!! I'M HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ALL HERE!! NO NEED TO PUT ALL THE NAME HERE....THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU HERE TO MENTION:dizzy: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP! And those who loves to read and silently following our forum....thank you for reading and appreciating all the post here! Hope every body enjoy and free to say and ask for someone here:glasses::heart:! Have a nice day or night to everybody!!!PLEASE !:grin:ALWAYS SMILE EVERYBODY!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

very well said... (talking like a president) hahaha..

Hey sis! I thought your the president??? Remember you are the president of our ..........FANS CLUB of Megan and Baron ..........And i am your assistant.......were hiring a new member:cold_sweat: .......sad to say  were just 2 members as of now!!!!:grimace:YOU WAN'NA JOIN  GUYS! FOR FUN!!!:blush::heart:GOOD MORNING brutaliskhero!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

kfgw6Rv.jpg

Sorry @niq8803 and some others may be upset at me for saying this but his hand sign is a sports sign that's very common in the States, compare to some Asian artists I've seen used this to be cool, he used it correctly, he's done this in the past which is a reflection of how well he understands and mingles with the western culture as he does visit the States often due to family and interests, so he knows how some of the very local culture "thingy" mean; the swirl (as some fans noted is Megan related) it's also a snow related sports type of "cool" motifs athletes use. 

 

RTW Ep4 preview 

 

And Megan musical MTW news

Megan More Than Words News with photos

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey sis! I thought your the president??? Remember you are the president of our ..........FANS CLUB of Megan and Baron ..........And i am your assistant.......were hiring a new member:cold_sweat: .......sad to say  were just 2 members as of now!!!!:grimace:YOU WAN'NA JOIN  GUYS! FOR FUN!!!:blush::heart:GOOD MORNING brutaliskhero!!!!

OmG! dont say that!? hahahahhaa.... im not capable to be a president but i can be a follower! coz.. I NEVER STOP .. I NEVER QUIT.. I NEVER WITHDRAW... Boom! hahahaha....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, littlesame said:

Sorry @niq8803 and some others may be upset at me for saying this but his hand sign is a sports sign that's very common in the States, compare to some Asian artists I've seen used this to be cool, he used it correctly, he's done this in the past which is a reflection of how well he understands and mingles with the western culture as he does visit the States often due to family and interests, so he knows how some of the very local culture "thingy" mean; the swirl (as some fans noted is Megan related) it's also a snow related sports type of "cool" motifs athletes use. 

 

Oh I see ... thanks for the info @littlesame ~ appreciate it :) Sorry I'm not familiar with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

CTO

may i ask when did he said this lines? in BTS episode also?

"At first I saw her in the water alone and I thought, “It’s just work but your acting’s not bad eh”, but when I got closer to her I realised that she was honestly cold…When I could finally be near her in the end I found that her body temperature was very low, because her hands were ice cold. My coat was also completely wet, but when I covered her with it she unexpectedly said, “It’s warmer that way.”

His own injured eye aside, River noticed how hard Megan had to work for those scenes. In fact in one Showbiz BTS, River was interviewed and he said he consciously kept away from Megan’s line of vision, because he didn’t want her to be distracted (10:34-11:03).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2016 at 9:17 PM, hyukjaeismine said:

In light of @santakle's wonderful observation on how much River likes to touch Megan, I decided to hardsub the wonderful @JenL's subtitles into the Men's Talk and Showbiz videos (with her permission of course xD).

I initially did softsubs but I realized that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to use them, so I'm going to be making mp4 videos with embedded subtitles for all the Men's Talk, and Showbiz videos with the awesome @autumntree's help including the BTS interview videos of Megan's musical and River cuts from RTW!  

You can see these videos with any player on your computer and all of them have the subtitles embedded. The captions and other stuff are subbed in different colours for those who are learning Chinese like me :)

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!f5kRUDTK!Y3cM4hb-lr80gyyXfNcQt_SaNFV-iPp0Y3e1hRl1NFI

 

 

 

Thank you soooooo much! You guys are the best!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Oh I see ... thanks for the info @littlesame ~ appreciate it :) Sorry I'm not familiar with that.

Don't need to apologize, just pointing this out. I'd love to think everything is RM related but sometimes, they do go about their own lives and simply sharing thoughts with us.

KEEP VOTING                229,671

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

This video is in honour of @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and @Sheila Marie Green who made me giggle even in the middle of a highly stressful exam period xD Men's Talk 11! I really hope everyone enjoys it and I'll definitely keep them coming so we can continue to re-experience our love for DuPi and Chuyan xD

https://mega.nz/#!f5kRUDTK!Y3cM4hb-lr80gyyXfNcQt_SaNFV-iPp0Y3e1hRl1NFI

Love you girl...^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...