[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be threading on sensitive territory with this so I am appealing for more tolerance. I don't mean to intentionally offend anyone. I was guilty of this too but after realizing it, I resolved not to make the same statement again. So, here goes...

Spoiler

I presume that the BFFs will agree with me that River is a virile man. Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

I have several male friends who have had such physiological responses and they say it is beyond their control. Causes are not sexually-related all the time and there are certain times when they also don't know the reason. Sometimes it can be due to excitement like during a physical activity like sports, nervousness, fear and cold weather. Some male friends also joked that this natural reaction can be likened to when females get nipple bumps (thanks to pads, those can be hidden). It is also embarrassing to them especially when it will happen in public for everyone to see. They will greatly appreciate it if others will just turn a blind eye and don't make fun of it. Early on, I found it either funny or offensive. When I heard their story and learned, in time, to associate those happenings with the situation, I learned to understand and to be more sympathetic.

Let each one decide how to react when something like this (others call it "accident") will happen. Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

This is just my humble opinion. I still love you all! 

238,796 :heart:

On 4/26/2016 at 8:32 PM, junerain7 said:

I'll be threading on sensitive territory with this so I am appealing for more tolerance. I don't mean to intentionally offend anyone. I was guilty of this too but after realizing it, I resolved not to make the same statement again. So, here goes...

Hide contents

I presume that the BFFs will agree with me that River is a virile man. Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

I have several male friends who have had such physiological responses and they say it is beyond their control. Causes are not sexually-related all the time and there are certain times when they also don't know the reason. Sometimes it can be due to excitement like during a physical activity like sports, nervousness, fear and cold weather. Some male friends also joked that this natural reaction can be likened to when females get nipple bumps (thanks to pads, those can be hidden). It is also embarrassing to them especially when it will happen in public for everyone to see. They will greatly appreciate it if others will just turn a blind eye and don't make fun of it. Early on, I found it either funny or offensive. When I heard their story and learned, in time, to associate those happenings with the situation, I learned to understand and to be more symphatetic. 

Let each one decide how to react when something like this (others call it "accident") will happen. Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

This is just my humble opinion. I still love you all! 

238,796 :heart:

Well said ate @junerain7..:lol: 

Credit to from Siu Meng

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

238,891 :wub:

To the best team! I miss Bromance, I miss ChuYan...

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

you didn't write anything offensive, my dear. we have to consider his standing position..if you notice he was leaning a little backward because he was raising his arms and we must also consider the texture of the jeans he's wearing.

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

and this is called consideration, which you stated very well.

we must always remember that this is a decent forum. let's keep away from insinuations that other shippers might find offensive because some are really quite sensitive. @junerain7, a toast to you!

If you guys don't mention, actually I didn't even notice that part. I only focus on his Saitama's cosplay outfit! :lol:  Looks like our all of us have different focus point eh but out of respect to the artist, I hope you guys will discuss this type of interest privately among yourself ;) *peace*

241300 :wub:

@niq8803 and @Sheila Marie Green than you so much for clarifying! I nearly had a heart attack this morning upon seeing that video. But after you clarified, I noticed three additional things that make it clear that this has no effect or relevance to our RM

1. River's hair is much longer and styled differently. even the colour is different. Going by his Weibo posts, it looks more like his hair in August 2015, before Bromance even began to film

2. The video is trying to say that the girl in the black shirt is River's gf but the footage at the restaurant shows him sitting next to the girl in the white shirt. Given that they were in a group, that means that the girl in the black shirt would be sitting next to the other guy not River. I don't think there's any boyfriend who lets his gf sit next to another guy on a date xD

3. The video tries to argue that the girl in the black shirt went home with River or something, but there are no pictures of them getting into the same cab, so that's just speculation. And given that they weren't even sitting together, even if they did get into the same car, it's probably a company vehicle because there's a manager/driver there holding an umbrella as well. 

That's my analysis for why this video doesn't matter. Like Sheila said, it's just the past, and it doesn't even appear to be a romantic past xD

@junerain7 Thank you so much for pointing that out to us. I honestly didn't even think that could be a thing for men just like for women! You're absolutely right!

23 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

If you guys don't mention, actually I didn't even notice that part. I only focus on his Saitama's cosplay outfit! :lol:  Looks like our all of us have different focus point eh but out of respect to the artist, I hope you guys will discuss this type of interest privately among yourself ;) *peace*

241300 :wub:

i did whispered it to my friend over there nothing came out in the forum ..haha..the innocent response to the unknown blown away..oh well lets move on! and lets look for megan lai! where the heck is she?! i miss her already! as if we see each often like baron..ooppsss! i slip..lolz hahaha.. aiigooOoo..

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 and @Sheila Marie Green than you so much for clarifying! I nearly had a heart attack this morning upon seeing that video. But after you clarified, I noticed three additional things that make it clear that this has no effect or relevance to our RM

1. River's hair is much longer and styled differently. even the colour is different. Going by his Weibo posts, it looks more like his hair in August 2015, before Bromance even began to film

2. The video is trying to say that the girl in the black shirt is River's gf but the footage at the restaurant shows him sitting next to the girl in the white shirt. Given that they were in a group, that means that the girl in the black shirt would be sitting next to the other guy not River. I don't think there's any boyfriend who lets his gf sit next to another guy on a date xD

3. The video tries to argue that the girl in the black shirt went home with River or something, but there are no pictures of them getting into the same cab, so that's just speculation. And given that they weren't even sitting together, even if they did get into the same car, it's probably a company vehicle because there's a manager/driver there holding an umbrella as well. 

That's my analysis for why this video doesn't matter. Like Sheila said, it's just the past, and it doesn't even appear to be a romantic past xD

@junerain7 Thank you so much for pointing that out to us. I honestly didn't even think that could be a thing for men just like for women! You're absolutely right!

Very well said hyukjaeismine! Its Really give me a haerT attack too. At least our friends here will eased their mind and heart. Keep on believing and trust them!!!!

8 hours ago, niq8803 said:

If I remember correctly, someone posted the photos on IG and Jessica commented the girl is an artist from the same management company.  Tabloid always like to write fictions anyway, don't worry the shippers here have diamond hearts and not easily broken.

Thank you @niq8803 :wub: , @hyukjaeismine for your sleuth-like logic :D, @Sheila Marie Green @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruVand all the BFFs still in Bromanceland....thank you.

Btw @junerain7 @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and other BFFs, don't get too excited about seeing Baron's ..., he was not turned on (especially not with that woman. With Megan maybe, during all those months of filming, in reality only the two of them will know because they filmed so many scenes in close proximity in Bromance...and who knows what other occasions - especially when there was the infamous caught-in-action-5-sec nuzzling during Kuang Chao's wedding, and filmed by Nana!) ...Anyway, I digress. I brought this up because most of the time, if guys wear sweatpants, depending on how thick or thin the material, it will show the shape a little. And because his body was stretched with his arms up high, all the more the silhouette will show. And trust me, he wasn't turned on...(P.S. I am a married woman...)

ANYWAY, back to our ChuYan couple...still hopelessly in love with them even though the drama has ended and life has gotten real busy. But I do try to pop by in all the threads. It's always a pickmeupper when I need to destress. Thank you once again for all the active BFFs, thanks for all the Gei Yu :wub:

11 hours ago, jbying7 said:

I don't normally look up different tabloid news about them...but I chanced upon this YouTube vid from Sohu (China). I don't mean to distress BFFs...I missed our RM couple very much too. Have been watching a lot of fan-made YouTube vids of them... wondering if @littlesame or @niq8803 who are more informed, have heard anything about this....

http://youtu.be/0OIy3OuZPCQ

Actually you can dig more in Sohu, the China site for more of these type of gossip so this won't be the first or last one found.

This is old news from last year and was brought up before the whole RM fandom happened, prior to some IG RM fans knowing about in recent months. He was actually there to discuss a project and it was in between Bromance early preset filming. No one knows if they are from the agency (only fans are spreading their guess as if it's fact for the last nth months), River never bother to confirm anything as such videos show no relevance in reflecting anything, he's a person who's free to have friends, even very close friends with both genders; that's that. Another one that surfaced more than 1 month ago is a similar one, through China's paparazzi, feel free to dig and enjoy but, same media statement: Oh blah blah River is secretly seeing another woman while he's filming RTW, even accompanied her back to the hotel after dinner... sure whatever~ She actually accompanied him and his assistant and .... back to the hotel he's staying while filming RTW, I recognized her face, she's a journalist that appeared doing one of the RTW interviews, not only she interviewed him, she also spent a good amount of time with other cast, so I guess the whole cast is dating her, 

KEEP VOTING       243,313

@littlesame Thank you so much for clarifying all of this for us. It can get worrisome and confusing for us international fans who don't understand how C-ent and gossip sites, and reality shows work at times and don't have the ability to search up the real facts. It's awesome that you share your knowledge with us this way :) 

Hey ! someone update her weibo 

每天都要精進一些事情。這個星期我開始練習咖啡的口感測試,並紀錄下我能喝出來的味道,還不多,但知道喝到正確的咖啡舌頭是會進步的,加油,我舌。為了實踐真正的休息,開始做些跟工作無關的事,烘培了奶油吐司和輕乳酪蛋糕,配咖啡應該很搭,我的小烤箱,小,但很有志氣,加油。然後,我終於去吃了小孩,不是不是!是看了小孩,那長相精緻又有琵亞諾鬢角的小女孩,妳要乖乖長大,抱歉喔!姨姨的自拍只有這張有焦,加油,自拍。這星期陪了很多家人,因為前半年花了很多時間在工作上,發現因為多了陪伴,快樂是會產生化學變化的,加油,微笑。家庭日快樂嘿!

Untitled-1_zpsubnyz599.jpg

4a752b27jw1f3a7vy8n7yj20qo10zqbr_zpsppfu

4a752b27jw1f3a7ih32nlj20qo0zkthi_zpsyxmu

4a752b27jw1f3a7ifjrzyj20qo0zk45v_zpsvpof

They are who love cats

Spoiler

275887_zpsookqib5y.jpg

And dogs 

275885_zps6vfxn57x.jpg 

And ....

Spoiler

275883_zpser0xwmdq.jpg 

Oh ~~~~~~ WHAT A PERFECT COUPLE XD 

VOTE  243349  
I think we can reach 300k before end 

@ploylead Thanks for sharing. I saw the two hidden pics elsewhere, did you created them? Don't worry if you did, if not, please make sure you credit the fan who did this fan art, thank you.

@hyukjaeismine You're welcome. I believe gossip and paparazzi have no culture/regional difference, they behave the same way. At the end of the day, it's an individual fan choice to filter and decide what you want to believe, how much they trust the artists or the media, as for CP fans, how weak is your belief in your CP, why do you support your CP, how much do you believe your CP vs the media. 

2 hours ago, christinag said:

New weibo post from Megan! To our translators who are the best  if you can translate it would be appreciated lol.

http://m.weibo.cn/1249192743/DsLycjcul

i was looking for her a while a ago..and now she updated her weibo..hahaha.. oh megan are you lurking here?! hehe...

Title: When Bromance meets Dots
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Pairing Establish:  Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na, Liao Guang Chao/Du Zi Han
Genre: Humor!
Drama: Bromance Taiwan Mention Descendant of the Sun 
Summary: The DOTS wave made it to Taiwan and already the girls were watching and the men were groaning.

1 hour ago, littlesame said:

@ploylead Thanks for sharing. I saw the two hidden pics elsewhere, did you created them? Don't worry if you did, if not, please make sure you credit the fan who did this fan art, thank you.

ah ! yes i do that ><;; from LINE camera app. photo from my camera rolls 
( but I can't remember where I save photo from. ) 

Archived