[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Love love love Megan's sharing. She is a very reflective person and so, so down to earth. I love that she seeks out simple joys - coffee, baking, enjoying family and snuggling with her kitty...precious. I hope SOMEBODY appreciates that....

Anyway, thanks to everybody's explanations and sharing of RM love...I translated her weibo sharing. She is very interesting in that her thought processes are very stream-of-consciousness (for Lit students, that is kinda like rolling out thoughts with punctuations in odd, odd places...) And she loves to share in the third person (like stepping back and commenting about herself), praise and personify things?feelings? (Eg, "Keep it up Little Oven", "Continue the good work, Smile"). Little quirks like that. And my heart goes to her love towards her little niece? To describe her like a little Pi Yanuo...I can cry....:wub: so touching and heartwarming. Absolutely cute and special, just like Megan.
NB: There are many things I can READ wrong...like the last part, she talked about work and then jump straight to joy from companionship, that happiness can bring about changes, then encouraging her smiles more and then cheering family time...so it's a little confusing and yet CRYPTIC....Sigh...let's hope BFFs, hope springs eternal for our RM couple :wub::wub::wub:

I hoped I did the translation justice...feel free to correct or add to it. 
Have a good day BFFs :wub:

每天都要精進一些事情。這個星期我開始練習咖啡的口感測試,並紀錄下我能喝出來的味道,還不多,但知道喝到正確的咖啡舌頭是會進步的,加油,我舌。為了實踐真正的休息,開始做些跟工作無關的事,烘培了奶油吐司和輕乳酪蛋糕,配咖啡應該很搭,我的小烤箱,小,但很有志氣,加油。然後,我終於去吃了小孩,不是不是!是看了小孩,那長相精緻又有琵亞諾鬢角的小女孩,妳要乖乖長大,抱歉喔!姨姨的自拍只有這張有焦,加油,自拍。這星期陪了很多家人,因為前半年花了很多時間在工作上,發現因為多了陪伴,快樂是會產生化學變化的,加油,微笑。家庭日快樂嘿!

"Some things need to be experienced delicately every day . This week I started practicing for coffee taste test, recorded down the type of coffee I could taste correctly. Still not much, but drinking the right coffee, the tongue will improve. So keep it up, my Tongue .
In order to truly rest, I started doing things that are not related to work, did some baking like buttered toast and light cheesecake, should go well with coffee, my little oven is small but very sturdy, keep it up. And also I finally went to "eat children", NO NO! I went to visit a child, the one with delicate features and has Pi Yanuo's hairclip little girl...grow up well.  Sorry!  Auntie's only good selfie is this one, keep it up, Selfie. Spent a lot time with family this week, because six months ago spent a lot of time at work. Discovered that because of companionship, happiness can bring about changes. So keep it up, Smile . Happy Family Day !"

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jbying7 said:
Love love love Megan's sharing. She is a very reflective person and so, so down to earth. I love that she seeks out simple joys - coffee, baking, enjoying family and snuggling with her kitty...precious. I hope SOMEBODY appreciates that....

Anyway, thanks to everybody's explanations and sharing of RM love...I translated her weibo sharing. She is very interesting in that her thought processes are very stream-of-consciousness (for Lit students, that is kinda like rolling out thoughts with punctuations in odd, odd places...) And she loves to share in the third person (like stepping back and commenting about herself), praise and personify things?feelings? (Eg, "Keep it up Little Oven", "Continue the good work, Smile"). Little quirks like that. And my heart goes to her love towards her little niece? To describe her like a little Pi Yanuo...I can cry....:wub: so touching and heartwarming. Absolutely cute and special, just like Megan.

Yes, it's fun reading how she punctuates her posts, some Taiwan fans (assuming their Chinese grammar are decent) said she writes in a freestyle essay format with a touch of ancient grammar (which I do sense in how she ends her sentences), I particularly likes how she words certain things, a fusion of ancient and modern characterization, I believe she may work on another essay book in the future. I noticed there's a wave of female artists who write similarly, they all have published their writings before; an interesting sign of time for these Taiwanese/Mandarin speaking female artists.

2 hours ago, ploylead said:

ah ! yes i do that ><;; from LINE camera app. photo from my camera rolls 
( but I can't remember where I save photo from. ) 

Cool!

3 hours ago, winterbubbletea said:

Title: When Bromance meets Dots
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Pairing Establish:  Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na, Liao Guang Chao/Du Zi Han
Genre: Humor!
Drama: Bromance Taiwan Mention Descendant of the Sun 
Summary: The DOTS wave made it to Taiwan and already the girls were watching and the men were groaning.

Great fanfic! I love reading about a jealous Zifeng (he was so cute in the drama). I could totally imagine Zifeng standing there, urging Yanuo to feel his stomach, and her just reaching out and nonchalantly poking at it and not being impressed. :phew:

1 minute ago, darkice7_12 said:

Great fanfic! I love reading about a jealous Zifeng (he was so cute in the drama). I could totally imagine Zifeng standing there, urging Yanuo to feel his stomach, and her just reaching out and nonchalantly poking at it and not being impressed. :phew:

I should feel extra guilty. It seems almost every story I write it either is in the range of prank-ing the characters. >.>

3 hours ago, winterbubbletea said:

I should feel extra guilty. It seems almost every story I write it either is in the range of prank-ing the characters. >.>

But isn't that what fanfics are about? They give us a chance to see these other, hidden, sides of the characters we know and love? :D

@winterbubbletea is that really what you think? Only you can answer that. For me, I enjoyed it and it did not cross my mind that you were pranking them. The power of a writer is in his pen. Like a god, a writer has full control over the story, the characters, the scene. I personally think that the fan fic you wrote stayed true to the flow of the Bromance story. In other words, Write more! I love it. 

Credit to From Jessica He

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow 

I'am really inspired by this video... Thank You Jessica He... It made me cry at this point of time  while watching this video again  plus the song lyrics that embodied it.. Seeing River's expressions, his efforts , his smiles, they are all  priceless to me..RTW is a big challenge to him and I will keep on supporting him all throughout the Race!! Jaiyo River!!! :heart:

-I have here an inspiring quote from Thomas Edison that I would like to share...-

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time".

-Another one from Lou Holtz...-

"ABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it."'

Have a wonderful night everybody... been missing RM...

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

253,877:wub:

8 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 Their pictures really are so similar! :D @lovemarie thanks for the inspirational quotes! We have such a wonderful community here!

I just finished hardsubbing two more videos so here are eng subs for Showbiz ep 13 BTS and ep 14 BTS! :D

hOw come theres nO sound when i finished downloaded it on my PC T_T

Archived