[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Rough translation of the article shared by @ploylead about RM:

http://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=141508

最強CP投票/兩大男神!你所不知道的賴雅妍、陳楚河
The strongest CP with the most votes/ the two “male gods”. What you don’t know about Megan Lai and Baron Chen

Even though Bromance has ended for more than a month, but loyal “Brother-fans” still find the DuPi love very memorable. And the “boy” of Megan Lai is still to die for. Not only did it cause Baron’s fans to spin around in circles, it also caused the female artists of the entertainment industry to go crazy. Actually in the past, Megan presented herself with long hair, but it wasn’t up until the movie Café. Waiting. Love that she acted in a completely different role. Additionally warm-hearted Baron, in the past, also filmed a number of ancient-costume dramas, he really is a chivalrous “prodigal son”?

「帥氣女皇」賴雅妍
“Handsome Empress” Megan Lai
From Bromance, the handsomness of Pi YaNuo has been implanted in our hearts, it’s almost caused us to forget the sassy, girly, Megan Lai from her previous idol dramas! In the idol drama Miss Rose Megan plays Lao SiYi, a girl who is quite eager to fall in love, and in Two Fathers, she plays Fang Jing Zhu, a  warm and gracious teacher. In both of these dramas she had elegant long hair, but it (her hair) changed for her role as Pi YaNuo. In 2014, for Café. Waiting. Love, she cut her hair short, and this opened up a new acting career path for her, a cool and handsome image caused her to accumulate a number of younger female fans. Her role as Pi YaNuo only further strengthened her unforgettable image. 

「俠氣男神」陳楚河
“Chivalrous God” Baron Chen
In Bromance, Baron played Du ZiFeng, a new-generation gang leader. In the past, he has perfected his acting in numerous martial arts dramas, such as Kung Fu Dunk, Meteor Butterfly Sword, and The Magic Blade, costume dramas, and modern-day dramas. If you have seen Fated to Love You, you won’t forget his role as Dylan, a fake priest. After a 5-year gap, Baron finally returned to Taiwan to film Bromance, as warm-hearted Du Zifeng, which became an instant hit. 

In the drama, Baron (as Du ZiFeng) had questioned his own orientation with uncertainty, uneasiness, and worrysome, but in the end his dominating confession (to Pi YaNuo) became engrained in our hearts. In his private life, Baron is certainly a very outgoing person, at the filming studios, he often shows his cute 反差萌side? (--no direct translation for this term, but it’s anime, game character related.. so maybe.. his 4D-ness/love for anime?). Many fans are crazy and obsessed over him, how can you not fall in love with Chu Chu?

---------

278250 and counting. The final home stretch is here, lets make it past 300,000 + everyone!! :grin: Jia-you!

510189-XXL.jpg

510188-XXL.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Hands Scenes is brOught to you by...... Feel This Moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera ... hahahaha!

Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

lYLL0j.gif

AGAIN! Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

XDwwwv.gif

slight Contact... but still! Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

o2KK9Y.gif

ALMOST A CONTACT! but then again...  Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

ERvv7g.gif

Hahahah Just for fun guys ^_^ for the LOVE of RM ^_^

16 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

E of RM ^_^

17 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

This Hands Scenes is brOught to you by...... Feel This Moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera ... hahahaha!

Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

AGAIN! Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

slight Contact... but still! Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

ALMOST A CONTACT! but then again...  Ooohhh waOoOooohhh i just wanna feel this MOMENT! *beat* *Pumpin'*

ERvv7g.gif

Hahahah Just for fun guys ^_^ for the LOVE of RM ^_^

Oh yeah! this is one of the most enjoyable moment of my life seeing this part where they can't stop reaching their hands every time they have the opportunity:dizzy: ha ha ha !touching, reaching, swaying as if they want to hold hands but they can't ,it will be obvious ha ha ha!!! Why cant they just admit that hey she's my girl/wife and hey his my hubby!!!!!:bawling:Sometimes i'm imagining myself in front of them and SMASHED THEIR HEADS and said: Hey WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!!YOUR OUT OF RADAR!!!! YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO REALITY AND MEET TOGETHER :flushed:AND STAY FOREVER!!!!!! I HOPE WHEN THE WAKE UP THEY DON'T HAVE LUMPS IN THEIR FOREHEADS FOR BASHING THEM UP HA HA HA!!!!BUT I REALLY MISSED THEM......could they have some pity left for me and to you guys!!!:cold_sweat:. But hey Brutaliskhero nice clips!!! i missed this part, feeling great again and their really cute!!!

52 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Brut Feels right nOw..

L9DDwX.gif

BREAK IT DOWN YAH! hehehehe!

hey brutz! Did you think he take boosters!!! he's so active:grin:. Full of energy!!! Maybe megan prepared him food..... with full of love and additional ginger energy drinks that's why he acts that way ha ha ha!:blush:. But still he's cute anyway............:wub:

3 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hahahaha! nO need to bang their heads off . cOz we dOnt kNow and they KNOW as far as i knOw they kNow already what we kNow and then we shOuld knOw that ...ahh i see... we kNow that  RM kNows something that no Others knOws sO lets wait for that KNOWS sO that we will kNow whats gOnna happen in the future kNOws... hahaha! am i REPEATING KNOWS?? nah! im just addicted with the KNOWS geez! sTop with kNows BRUT GAWD! im abOut to lOse control with kNOws wOrd damn it! whO invented that Know.. Ok im Out im sO done with you KNOW! hahahahahahha!

@Sheila Marie Green Just dOnt Bang their heads Ok? hahahaha...

8 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hey liz!! Did you think he take boosters!!! he's so active:grin:. Full of energy!!! Maybe megan prepared him food..... with full of love and additional ginger energy drinks that's why he acts that way ha ha ha!:blush:. But still he's cute anyway............:wub:

IT'S CALLED NITRO BOOSTER! hahahahaha!

Oh! oh! PB again!

4 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

hahahaha! nO need to bang their heads off . cOz we dOnt kNow and they KNOW as far as i knOw they kNow already what we kNow and then we shOuld knOw that ...ahh i see... we kNow that  RM kNows something that no Others knOws sO lets wait for that KNOWS sO that we will kNow whats gOnna happen in the future kNOws... hahaha! am i REPEATING KNOWS?? nah! im just addicted with the KNOWS geez! sTop with kNows BRUT GAWD! im abOut to lOse control with kNOws wOrd damn it! whO invented that Know.. Ok im Out im sO done with you KNOW! hahahahahahha!

@Sheila Marie Green Just dOnt Bang their heads Ok? hahahaha...

BRUTALISKHERO.... I think I'm the one who's going to bang myself or rather hit my own head in the wall for giving me lot's of..........they know , i know, you know.......i feel dizzy and seeing so many knows....... How would you explain of..... How do you know, of what I know,and now I  know that You know!!!!!!! GEEEZZZ LIZ !!!!!   Now i talk like yo too!!!!! I think I need to ask a drink from megan her GINGER ENERGY DRINK!!!!!:w00t:

1 minute ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

BRUTALISKHERO.... I think I'm the one who's going to bang myself or rather hit my own head in the wall for giving me lot's of..........they know , i know, you know.......i feel dizzy and seeing so many knows....... How would you explain of..... How do you know, of what I know,and now I  know that You know!!!!!!! GEEEZZZ LIZ !!!!!   Now i talk like yo too!!!!! I think I need to ask a drink from megan her GINGER ENERGY DRINK!!!!!:w00t:

your calling my NICKNAME here but youre still calling my real nickname.. hahahahaha! im nOt mysterious anymOre! jOke! hahahaha!

6 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

your calling my NICKNAME here but youre still calling my real nickname.. hahahahaha! im nOt mysterious anymOre! jOke! hahahaha!

Hey it's my nick name for you!! Your name is long!!! Can I call you brutal for short:grimace: (Joke sis! peace on you sister!!)..... but really drinking ginger is the best way to cure you lost voice especially if you drink this early in the morning and then sing SUPERWOMAN......wow it will give your neighbor a head ache when they wake up:dissapointed_relieved:!!!!!  ha ha ha!

17 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

IT'S CALLED NITRO BOOSTER! hahahahaha!

Oh! oh! PB again!

now your talking like an engine!!!!! Is that your new recipe!! Is it out in the market right now??:astonished: I need to buy that:sweatingbullets:.....are you sure we could drink that!!!!!!Nice one partner!!! You got me there!!:glasses:

Archived