[Mainland Cdrama 2016] 亲爱的翻译官 Dear Translator/Interpreter | Watch it LIVE on Hunan Satellite, or its online site at MgTV.com. Exclusive Webcast on LeTV.com

-jade-

Our otp is so cute. When JY smiles at QF my heart just melts. I like how QF hugs JY tightly after she knows he is alright. Cant get enough of them. 

Saw the previews, not looking for the battle wity JY's mom. You can tell that she is the head of the family.  JM is seriously a jerk , QF never said yes when he asked her to be his gf. He is delusional from the beginning. I hope JY can find the truth behind the money that QF never received. 

Ciaaa yooo JY :lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are moments I feel like JM and XH are perfect together despite JM having some good points. They're both delusional and makes me feel like there some kind of psychological disorder they both have. I honestly thought the way that JM acts that he may have some kind of disorder thinking QF was his gf.  

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/world-interpreting-chinas-latest-tv-drama-hit-interpreters/

Despite its flaws, i still like this drama.

Fresh storyline (about interpreter job), unusual setting (europe and French language, because it's c-drama!), and strong chemistry between lead actor-tress!

First time watching Yang Mi and Huang Xuan drama and got into them. 

JY's brother I have to say is just like XH was over him with QF. Not listening to what she is saying. Thinking he can get her back. He thinks he is slick he is trying to put a road block in his brother and QF getting together. He is creepy to have followed her home and now trying to get a flat across from hers and in sharing a cab. He will try to make out that they are meeting to JY.. but still lying to QF that he just wants to be friends when he does not. You can tell QF does not love him , never loved him and tried to let him down easy but he is trying to cling. His behavior like I said was just like XH's over him. I see he makes her very uncomfy now and back then. Its like he thinks she should take responsibility for him cause he changed his field of practice and loves/loved/obsessed with her. 

He talks bad about her and I am more sure now that QF never took that money but that guy did. Its a shame that the brother will not listen or see she did not take money and hear her when she says she did not love him and does not want to see him. He keeps trying to say he needs closure but she gave it to him and he is still trying. I find him inconsiderate as he does not care that she may have something important to do and he is interrupting her and making her late. 

The only thing his behavior will serve to do is make his brother step it up and confess his feelings for QF I expect. I am sure JY will see what his brother is doing. 

Is LETV behind on episodes?  Checked out ep 19 on their app today and it seems to be behind and shorter.  Oh well, will wait for Dramafever release. 

Doesn't look like much going on for our OTP today.

Watched 8 ep. so far and I'm hooked! Though can that Xiao Hua character just die or Jia Ming should file a restraining order or something. Really curious to know the backstory to Qiao Fei & Jia Ming. Jia Yang is so givin' me Darcy vibes from Pride & Prejudice:w00t: I like Qiao Fei 'cause she gives Jia Yang these snappy comebacks & is certainly no wallflower. Her BFF is annoying but is reliable, sweet. Despite Qiao Fei asserting she is financially strapped, her wardrobe choices are far from shabby:P Can't wait for Jia Yang/Qiao Fei to get together. 

59 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Watched 8 ep. so far and I'm hooked! Though can that Xiao Hua character just die or Jia Ming should file a restraining order or something. Really curious to know the backstory to Qiao Fei & Jia Ming. Jia Yang is so givin' me Darcy vibes from Pride & Prejudice:w00t: I like Qiao Fei 'cause she gives Jia Yang these snappy comebacks & is certainly no wallflower. Her BFF is annoying but is reliable, sweet. Despite Qiao Fei asserting she is financially strapped, her wardrobe choices are far from shabby:P Can't wait for Jia Yang/Qiao Fei to get together. 

Keep watching. There are flashbacks of QF and JM's story. I am loving this drama thus far. :)  There relationship didn't really start. JM just breached his role as a resident back then. According to med policy, a psychologist in training should not see a patient outside of work. 

And yes, I love QF's wardrobe. Very modern and chic. :)

The little snippets the producers gives in the intro and ending credits pretty much shows you who she'll end up with in the end. :)

6 hours ago, jovialkitty said:

Is there any episode screen today?

If you cannot understand Chinese, it is eng subbed up to ep 20 on dramafever.: ) 
Plot is relatively slow but I like the pace.. it gives us plot development rather than all of a sudden within 8 episodes, the characters fall in love (typical k-drama route). 

Thank you, thunderman1.

i managed to watch episode 20. Yes, it is slow moving but very well written in a way that give the drama a in depth feel.

JY is slowly being attracted to QF without him knowing why and he is smiling so much because of QF' which explain that he is really falling head and heel in love with QF.

I have the feeling that the complaint email to translator's dept is whether send by XH or JY's mum. XH is getting very selfish now that she is not happily married that she wanted to returned to JY when he finally is over her infatuation of her and falling in love with QF.

As for JM, I think he himself has some psychological issues that he could not let go of QF even when he knew that she has no interest in him and simply take him as a Friend and has no string attached. I agreed with some of you here that he is simply another XH. Both XH and JM makes a perfect couple as birds of the same kind flocked together.

i supposed just as JY and QF got together, the mum will start to separate them. And through the incidence the truth to th 10grand taken from the Cheng's family will come to light. And that it will trace back to the mum's bro who secretly kept the money to himself without passing it to QF as we can see that she is a very strong girl who has her own set of principles that she will not take the money and disappear.

i predict that QF will choose to leave the translator's dept and head to Swiss or France to further her translator's career and that JY will go to the same place where he could continue to pursue her.

Looking at the previews for the next couple of episodes it will be a battle between JY's mom and our OTP.  

JY sold his car as his mom wont provide him with any money. And his mom went into the apartment and started telling the 2 guys she came with to take all his suits. And i think she wants him to pay her back in monthly installment. 

Waiting for ep 22 atm 

JY heard her confession at the snowy mountain :lol: he copied what she said to him . Its so funnyyyy

Managed to watch both episode 21 and 22. So happy that the OTP finally get together and they will have many battles to face together.

Glad that JY took the initiative to inform JM that QF and himself are official couple now. The time JY spent with QF, he is the happiest, so smiling and so jovial. 

JY's Uncle, the mum's Brother is so dishonest, he took the money JY's mum intentionally gave to QF for leaving JM even though she has explained to her that she only treated JM as a normal Friend and not someone with emotional attachment and that they are not in a relationship. Knowing her strong headed and has her own principles attitude, I was right that my guess that she returned the money and the Uncle simply kept it for his own use instead of returning to JY's mum causing the misunderstanding. I cannot stand the fact that JY's mum has the old fashion thinking and the look down on people mentality consider that she was also once in the foreign affairs department and that JY's dad is a diplomat. The worth of a person is not reflected from the family that he or she comes from but it is in his or her characters and how trustworthy the person is. And through hardwork and effort, a poor person can succeed and becomes someone great. I hate her look you down attitude!

I believe after JY got to know QF better now, that he has decided to start this relationship, he is not going to be defeated easily and that he will fight the battle along side with QF. Even though the OTP will be separated for a short period of time as QF fallen sick and does not want JY to suffer with her, I believe JY will come to understand and love her even more considering her selfless nature and be wifh her till she overcome her illness

So may OTP moments!  I too think the plot move slow I actually like it, because they talked about their profession too. 

I'm starting to like Jia Ming, he's funny during their family meeting when JY announcing the girl he loves and the parents object and him being on the side inserting his comments - I was laughing the whole time.  

He's a bit too obsessed with QF - I think once he's able to let her go I'll like him even more. 

Xiao Hua - She's married but want to get back together with JY - She does't love him, just can't stand seeing him find happiness in the name of QF. 

Hello all.  I've been lurking this thread for awhile now and finally decided to join in with the discussion.

I really like how JY & QF's relationship developed just like one line in the lyrics "step by step".  Maybe because I myself prefer friendship before dating.  It just seemed more realistic as to how JY finally got over XH and fell in love with QF.  It definitely wasn't rebound.  They're so perfect for each other.  When JY found out she was previously involved with JM and accused of being a gold digger, he never doubted her character.  He had the mind and heart to hear both sides of the story rationally.  When QF saw the note from XH, she initially wanted to throw it away but she didn't in the end.

I really despise JM and the actor doesn't help either.  The character definitely has inferiority issues and the whole snatching QF is just ridiculous.  The whole misunderstanding about the 100k needs to be resolved already!  The only rational person is the father as he somewhat suspects the Uncle is involved in it but of course his wife doesn't want to go there.  I wonder if JM would think differently if he knew the truth.  Probably not...

XH~ oh dear, where to even start with her.  I didn't like her right from the beginning because every time she appears there was this negative aurora about her.  I think the actress is doing a good job portraying such a mopey character and gets angry whenever QF is mentioned.  You can see the jealousy in her eyes and fear that JY is no longer the puppy following her everywhere and always available to hear her complain.  I'm not quite sure I like how she speaks though, she always sounds so restless.  Maybe its intentional?

9 hours ago, Casper168 said:

Looking at the previews for the next couple of episodes it will be a battle between JY's mom and our OTP.  

JY sold his car as his mom wont provide him with any money. And his mom went into the apartment and started telling the 2 guys she came with to take all his suits. And i think she wants him to pay her back in monthly installment. 

Waiting for ep 22 atm 

JY heard her confession at the snowy mountain :lol: he copied what she said to him . Its so funnyyyy

I suspected he heard her confession at the snowy mountain because the actor had a slight smile even though he was "unconscious".  I don't know if the smile was intentional though. Also how he said "I just blacked-out, all you need to do is give me CPR" with the biggest smile ever.  He was obviously teasing her.  I loved the scene in the car when he was imitating her, I was cringing in secondhand embarrassment for QF.

I can understand him selling his car but with his suits, surely he owns some of them considering he's been working full time for awhile now.  Are we to assume he spends more than he earns or has no savings and belongings whatsoever that he bought with his own money?  That's crazy talk~!

On 6/4/2016 at 1:55 AM, apdy said:

Is LETV behind on episodes?  Checked out ep 19 on their app today and it seems to be behind and shorter.  Oh well, will wait for Dramafever release. 

Doesn't look like much going on for our OTP today.

I've been streaming HunanTV and I find that it's behind and shorter than the episodes on Viki & dramafever.  I don't understand it either.  At first I enjoyed streaming it because I like seeing the previous at the end but they seem to be spoilers/previews for 3-4 eps in futurte rather than the next ep.

I intially thought this drama was going to be as horrible as Best Time so I used fast-forward a lot at the start.  I think I grew to appreciate it and addicted around episode 8-10.

i impress with this drama i think its awesome i really enjoy a lot..that actor JY it remind  me of Jo In Sung in korean version and  Melvin Sia  in taiwanese version oh i dont wanna missed this drama is the best

Archived