Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadecloud

[Mainland Cdrama 2016] 亲爱的翻译官 Dear Translator/Interpreter | Watch it LIVE on Hunan Satellite, or its online site at MgTV.com. Exclusive Webcast on LeTV.com

@jadecloud 

the international vr. has 42 eps while letv/mgtv has 44
i'm guessing the letv/mgtv episode was shorten due to ads
so China will get the see the finale this Saturday

anyways, the finale is already up viki (raw), dramafever (eng sub) should be coming soon 

happy ending but ... I need more FLUFF
I'm sill bitter at QF for the pain he caused JY, like seriously, my heart bleed for him 
Love JY from beginning to end, he's very consistent and persistent once he falls for QF

the final scene shows the two of them walking hand in hand in Switzerland, this one right here:

EbU5TL3.jpg

---

ep 42 

- Wedding prep underway for XH & JY wedding, she has apparently been deleting QF & JM's texts from his phone 

- JY finally knows the truth about QF going abroad & that abortion form through Jia Ya

- XH asked JY if QF doesn't exist, would he marry her..  His answer is no, because they both wouldn't be happy. In your face XH, so delusional to the end 

- JY said to his Mom that he must go to Switzlerland to sort things with QF.  She didn't object - I take it that she'll eventually accept QF into the family 

- JY in Switzerland, fuming mad with QF.  He comes to see her to tell her that he agrees to breakup with her. He felt that she doesn't trust their love, and not confide in him with her situations 

- JM is in coma, injured from fighting with XH's husband 

The final scene: JY said that he thought that their relationship was over when he decided to break up with her.  But when he received the phone call from XH's husband kidnap her he was going insane.  He realize she's more important to him that anything else (awww!).  QF said she doesn't want to miss out on him again, doesn't want to miss out on spending time with him...their conversation revolve around the drama main quote 'on the road of love, the biggest mistake is missing the opportunity' 

Since JM is still in coma, they both can't really be truly happy, they'll spend every single day together while waiting for JM to recover... Montage of JY & QF scenes playing as the credit rolls, the end of the credit shows JM slowly opens his eyes from the coma

IS THERE MORE? I WANT MORE!!! 

so that was the ending not bad but i wish for  more and i really missed them.it was so fast pace...i love it.

10 minutes ago, dragon98 said:

so that was the ending not bad but i wish for  more and i really missed them.it was so fast pace...i love it.

it's not bad. but it doesn't leave me with a fuzzy happy feelings, the feelings I invested in their love story for the first 30 eps.  I'm still traumatized from the last 10 eps where they just argue every single episode.  and I can't forgive QF for trying so hard to break up with him, say hurtful things to him.  

c2b246d0jw1f3dlm02gidg20b40647kc.gif

I feel the ending was rush. Its a happy ending but i wish the writer could develop more. No hugging no kissing after all of that, i didmt really catch their longing feeling. A bit dissappointed. And because of jia ming, it just make it worse. I demand season 2 with yang mi and huang xuan in it. 

Thanks @apdy

I snuck watched on VIKI at work and concur the online version in China's official sites is different and longer than the VIKI version. This  makes sense when I watched the previews there I am like but I watched it on VIKI already. Another reason I was confused usually in Chinese or in Korean dramas you have -final episode written but it wasn't. For this one, they just wrote EPISODE 42-no where was it written grand finale. Oh for the ending after the credits JM eyes open? You are so good I don't watch the credits anymore (I skip them). I got to back and rewatch now.

-When the mom thought she lost JY she was upset. Yes to the woman who did not blink to bring down her own son's reputation to get him supposedly for his good to get away from QF or another reason to. When she finds out QF went to Zurich with JM and his despair not believing in love after what QF did. But I did agree with for ONCE as other's pointed out JY mom said you should not impulsively and recklessly say taking care of someone for the rest of your LIFE! You won't be happy. 

-Plus tricking him with not hearing to get him (JY) from XH to treat her better. It definitely was fishy as the injuries were no where near her head and her reluctance for the second hearing test. HELLO. Tricking JY to marry her and giving him guilt doesn't equal happiness for the cray cray XH who was greedy. 

-Thanks for writing about the episodes. TOTALLY great call JY for telling XH after he found out her duplicity it is true he DOESN'T love her and sympathy does not TURN into love. Go Jia Yang! When she was like you promised to take care of me the rest of my life. I am GOING to take care of you just not MARRIAGE. YEAH!

-JY mom decided to come clean to her husband her role in the internet rumors bringing down JY. Good for the hubby to tell her -WHAT?! As parents we here to bring up our kids not BRING THEM DOWN! Plus she felt guilt seeing that seeing JY to take away his pride with his job via the internet slanders and telling QF to leave JY -he would regain his senses. But seeing how JY is in despair after QF left him he doesn't care anymore about love and is a SHELL of himself. She doesn't want him to make the terrible mistake of marrying XH not for the right reasons. (Wow weird hearing that from JY mom admit her fault in it all.) 

-JY dad said that lucky JY rebounded successfully what if he did not? You were bent on ruining our son's reputation and livelihood. Go dad!

-JY mom catching XH in the act of deleting QF call and JM text was HORRIBLE! Yes a love based on lies is not love. Plus trying to black mail his mom about her role in the internet slanders (to your future mother in law) is not helpful either. Hello XH you had a role telling his mom about the situation at the Institute. Good she went and told JY (after he found out why QF left) about XH's lying about her hearing loss.

-Jia Yi and Xudong about their proposal. So cute she is like, what you are ignoring me? I think it is a strong XD he does care and knew he was weakening. When JY came clean to him he was not caring. Hello I have money to take you why does't it have to be HIM. Good call XD. But he melted when he heard her mutter-I wanted to propose to you at that place. Cutie XD does it in the bathroom after hearing that. Oh these two cheesy kids. Love how happy he looks. 

-When XD has JY come to wish them congratulations it is good he said good luck and was sincere. Yeah! I am glad that Jia Yi came clean about the abortion to XD and look at JY seeing his eyes wide open. Didn't QF do it I saw the paperwork, I love how Jia Yi is like hello don't  you know your girlfriend!? Go Jia Yi!  I used her name she did not do it. (Glad in this case JY did believe in QF when he was confronted with this info from XH.) But he definitely was upset and glad Jia Yi told him after all JM texted him and QF called him (but he would not know as his lovely fiancee deleted them.) Jia Yi did right even after she was sworn to silence it was ok after those to things happened as he was SUPPOSED to know by then but due to XH did not know. 

-XH oh so they were divorced so by the time all the stuff went down with XH dad. Ok makes sense. but her EX exhorting and kidnapping QF was horrible. Even when he said I spent alot of of my life and success into the winery. Go JY to tell him  you can recover. But the EX decided he just wants MORE and MORE money. Gosh so greedy. Very crazed indeed!

-When our OTP reunited in Zurich after JY came to see her face to face after dropping off the roses to her. I was justifiably mad  him. I was not surprised he broke up with her giving her what she wanted. I knew he would recount I said we can go through everything the good and bad and difficult times together as long as we trust and love and communicate. Even though QF weakly said I did not want to wish what I went through seeing my mom with the disease to have you suffer as I did. Good for JY to say, then you had no confidence in our love .  (I concur with others all the cute was gone the last 10 episodes which made me love the OTP.  With QF using all these methods and saying she doesn't love JY was annoying and frustrating.)  Even Jia Yi said she did not agree with QF not wanting to tell JY. Even JY got ticked when he THOUGHT even XD knew. Even buzzed XD knew enough to say--hey I just found out like you Jia Yang!)

-Of course seeing upset JY to flurrying around getting money to rescue JY you know he realizes --DUH she is the most important. I mean we know for QF and even JM gave up as she might have recovered physically but emotionally she was not happy and did not smile. JM knew that the only person who could make her truly happy and smile would be JY. Good call for telling your lil bro about it (Even if XH erased the text. It was the intent and thanks Jia Yi for being buzzed and blurting out the surgery.) I was a bit shocked in the tussle that JM fell down the mountain. 

-Yes our couple get back together YES and using that QUOTE he said to XH and QF at that Zurich Lake ties it together. 

Liked--QF and XH clothing, loved besties Jia Yi and QF, the cute as koreans say "skinship" scenes between QF and JY when courting and just being ADORBS (JY teasing her for what she said -thinking JY was unconscious) , flower trunk confession, waking up at QF place, XD and JY as friends

Disliked--Hao Je, JY mom I know she means she loves her son but really?! So makjang, the lipstick on the guys in the drama -when I saw it on JiaYang too (ugggghhhh ) seriously?!, draggy plot with QF making /trying to get JY to give up on her

It was a good ride. This is the most active in a SOOMPI forum in a long time for me as I am usually at work when the dramas are LIVE being in the US. Now marathon when I can ep 18 til ending on dramafever with SUBS and relive some of the CUTE around that time before the drama. SIGH.

Thanks to all who wrote stuff/gifs/ videos/ comments etc you guys are awesome! This forum kept me alive as I was waiting IMPATIENTLY daily.

14 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

i didmt really catch their longing feeling. 

yes!  maybe it has to do with the filming schedule 

they filmed all the Switzerland scenes in the beginning including the ending scene. so maybe at that time, HX and YM wasn't feeling the characters yet ... 

I always liked when dramas filmed the ending last esp. K-dramas - because by then the actors are comfortable with each other and we can feel their chemistry/love more 

It was a good ride.  Some witty dialogues between the OTP.  The last C-dramas I watched was Divorce Lawyers and it was fun too. 

7 hours ago, apdy said:

@jadecloud 

the international vr. has 42 eps while letv/mgtv has 44
i'm guessing the letv/mgtv episode was shorten due to ads
so China will get the see the finale this Saturday

anyways, the finale is already up viki (raw), dramafever (eng sub) should be coming soon 

Ahh.... arraso. Don't understand the inconsistency and the way the broadcast is managed. It just makes me appreciate kdrama's style of on-air filming more, despite its own share of shortcomings. For one, I really really dislike the leakage of drama's ending in pre-produced format. The intrigue and excitement on the finale anticipation has been zapped.

PS: Thanks for your recap :P 

3 hours ago, apdy said:

I always liked when dramas filmed the ending last esp. K-dramas - because by then the actors are comfortable with each other and we can feel their chemistry/love more 

I agree with ya on this. Also, yes, Divorce Lawyers is really good. I watched it twice already and still loving it. That CP is awesome too. So much fun watching them :P 

Anyhow, I haven't watched ep 41 and 42 (and 43 to 44 ending for MgTV). But from reading this thread, it leaves me with disappointment over the finale. What a pity to an awesome drama that has gained such reception, and to a CP who has gained such huge love domestically and internationally. Overall, I would still give it a 7 out of 10, minus how the finale has been, no matter how it is.

JiaFei CP - gonna miss them :( 

f97KfA1.png

3q7SCxI.png

CR: Mango Cnews

YM's drawing to encourage viewers during their GaoKao - College Entrance Examinations (May/early June). Pretty good artist :P 

xZdta3E.png

Thank you all for your insights, recaps, updates, etc. I'm not done with JiaFei CP yet, still so many BTS vids to look at :P 

8 hours ago, Nodame said:

@jadecloud Thank you for clarifications and info! Yeah. No prob I did not realize my writing would end up being some form of recap-but you are right it is in a way. Granted what I can gather with my 2 years of Mandarin from college many MOONS ago. I liked that I got to practice listening to Mandarin watching this drama. Good practice. Ok 2 more episodes to go! I was psyched to read that JY mom is opposed to XH marrying JY after her faking her illness but I am sure also (big factor) her deceased father's dicey /shady business dealings did not help either. It makes QF look better.

@Nodame Thank you. Just 2 years? even for conversational, that's very good! Wow you are a quick learner! Or a very hard-working one. Aren't you glad you took it in college cos now you can enjoy cdramas and actually, c-anything :P 

Btw guys, did you know this? Some c-fans were observant, took a photo and posted on weibo ...

y7Kb4sw.png

VlDkhut.png

CR: Mango Cnews

Not that HX is short, but JM is so tall, that when HX had to film a scene with him in it, HX needed to be propped up... Anyway, this is very common in any filming when the disparity of height is too much.

3 hours ago, Casper168 said:

I feel the ending was rush. Its a happy ending but i wish the writer could develop more. No hugging no kissing after all of that, i didmt really catch their longing feeling. A bit dissappointed. And because of jia ming, it just make it worse. I demand season 2 with yang mi and huang xuan in it. 

@Casper168 I'm with you chingu. Going by what has been posted, it is too rushed. What a pity!

I demand Season 2 of JiaFei CP too. :angry:

@jadecloud im rewatching all the bts for now and some of my favourite episodes. i reckon it should just stop at when they went to switzerland for a holiday :wub:. definitely looking forward for season 2. i heard it will be chinese-korean translator. i hope huang xuan will be in it too. saw his weibo, he has unofficial interview in switzerland. they talked about his hands :lol: and how he loves to go travelling. he has been working for 2 years straight and currently he just wants to rest. ( please correct me as my chinese is very limited)

the thing is, no one actually explained properly to jia yang how much qiao fei loves him. jia ming was about to explain it but he cut him off. the explanation that was given by QF at the end of the episode was not bitey enough, it fell flat , like their expression was just flat . jia yi should explained more to Jia yang about how QF suffered and how much she loves her. that would probably make it better. 

anyone watching CDRAMA a better man? i heard good reviews but the subbing was pretty slow. might wait half way and start watching that.

@apdy  hahaha i skipped the credits thanks for informing us about JM. 

@jadecloud Thanks I actually speak Cantonese and Toisanese with my family. So Mandarin with my Taiwanese college buddies was light practice. I guess I have an ear? I have been studying Korean as a hobby --but not as good as Mandarin of course and took the TOPIK. I came out with high beginner (listening comprehension) STILL this is after 12 years of Korean drama watching though!

Hmm I might do Divorce Couple since that was mentioned a few times here.

Thanks all yes going to rewatch with subs and I have seen alot of BTS. Love HX laugh and childlike smile and expressions. Sigh.

If next season is Korean I will have some understanding as opposed to zero for French. LOL.

I hope for a season 2.. although the ending was happy, it did not give me a feeling of satisfaction. I saw the ending that our OTP had to suffer and just date solely because it is their fault for causing JM to be comatose. 

1 hour ago, Casper168 said:

@jadecloud im rewatching all the bts for now and some of my favourite episodes. i reckon it should just stop at when they went to switzerland for a holiday :wub:. definitely looking forward for season 2. i heard it will be chinese-korean translator. i hope huang xuan will be in it too. saw his weibo, he has unofficial interview in switzerland. they talked about his hands :lol: and how he loves to go travelling. he has been working for 2 years straight and currently he just wants to rest. ( please correct me as my chinese is very limited)

the thing is, no one actually explained properly to jia yang how much qiao fei loves him. jia ming was about to explain it but he cut him off. the explanation that was given by QF at the end of the episode was not bitey enough, it fell flat , like their expression was just flat . jia yi should explained more to Jia yang about how QF suffered and how much she loves her. that would probably make it better. 

anyone watching CDRAMA a better man? i heard good reviews but the subbing was pretty slow. might wait half way and start watching that.

You should give 1989 a try. I like it.. funny yet has a better plot than The Interpreter. This drama could have ended at ep 32 but no, the writer had to throw in some extra scenes. SIGH. 

On the other hand,  I'm waiting for One Smile is Very Alluring--can't wait! :)

On Thursday, June 09, 2016 at 6:58 AM, jadecloud said:

No chance to watch this show nowadays. And i can feel u, guys when u told the ending. Just like that? Oh no .... :(

Anyway, thanks to all of u for sharing all stuff from this drama. Zai jian!

@jadecloud I think my soompi account is error. Actually it was me who wrote: 

"No chance to watch this show nowadays. And i can feel u, guys when u told the ending. Just like that? Oh no .... :("

Sorry for inconvenience :(

7 hours ago, somwerindewol said:

Anyway, thanks to all of u for sharing all stuff from this drama. Zai jian!

@jadecloud I think my soompi account is error. Actually it was me who wrote: 

"No chance to watch this show nowadays. And i can feel u, guys when u told the ending. Just like that? Oh no .... :("

Sorry for inconvenience :(

@somwerindewol No worries. It's fine.

Btw, no chance to watch? Oh no, I feel for you.  Anyway, as I've commented before(was it in response to your post?), don't forget to check back here some time cos I'm working on translating some of the BTS. I've already downloaded them and rendering subs at the moment.  Zai Jian! (See you again, not Good Bye :P

10 hours ago, Nodame said:

@jadecloud Thanks I actually speak Cantonese and Toisanese with my family. So Mandarin with my Taiwanese college buddies was light practice. I guess I have an ear? I have been studying Korean as a hobby --but not as good as Mandarin of course and took the TOPIK. I came out with high beginner (listening comprehension) STILL this is after 12 years of Korean drama watching though!

Hmm I might do Divorce Couple since that was mentioned a few times here.

Thanks all yes going to rewatch with subs and I have seen alot of BTS. Love HX laugh and childlike smile and expressions. Sigh.

If next season is Korean I will have some understanding as opposed to zero for French. LOL.

@Nodame Cool! Cantonese and Taiwanese Mandarin too? Or even Taiwanese Min Nan? We could talk up a storm if we try :P Wahh, the TOPIK! Congrats!... so kdrama does has its rewards, and pleasure :P 

You have to try to watch 离婚律师 Divorce Lawyers. 46 eps of pure entertainment. Who would have thought 吴秀波 and 姚晨 would have kicked up a storm so good! I didn't, and wasn't their fan when I first started on it. Now I wish it has a Season 2 as well. I couldn't get enough of the OTP, really! They were good and funny :P The plot and script was good too (IMO) (Here's the LINK to its presscon and some BTS/Teasers if interested) I last watched it the second time in engsubs at DF. 

B3r3c1b.png

CR: Baidu Baike

9 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I hope for a season 2.. although the ending was happy, it did not give me a feeling of satisfaction. I saw the ending that our OTP had to suffer and just date solely because it is their fault for causing JM to be comatose. 

I took a peek at the ending minutes too. Very bad ending. I hope writer-nim will make it up with a Season 2 that will manage the 'lacking' issues and provide some answers to our questions better.

10 hours ago, Casper168 said:

@Casper168 So Season 2 is happening? Wow! Thanks for the fantastic news. I haven't seen that BTS but will check it out soon. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm waiting for ep 44 to be up to watch the last 4 eps at one go. No more curiosity for the ending since it's been known. Just watching to see how 'bad' the ending really is, and more for JiaFei and the lol CP of XD+JY.

To Be A Better Man....yes I'm also watching it. SO GOOD! Just the highlight vid alone was able to move me and make me tear up. I'm not even a fan of anyone in it. The plot is awesome. The acting, I'm pleasantly surprised that the cast is awesome. No wonder it has been the leader in rankings ever since its premiere. Bet you'll enjoy it when you do watch it.

Deeply disappointed with this Drama some twenty-something episodes through:P It's like after twenty-something episodes, the writing went seriously haphazard! Characters behaving idiotically... only to make a change in a blink of an eye:rolleyes: Like the viewers are suppose to believe that hard headed Mother of Jia Yang's turned supportive AND understanding in the finalé when all the while she was so adamant in keeping her precious son from failing or that Qiao Fei was a witch who ruined her sons aish<_< What of the crazy plot with Xiao Hua's fake deafness!? That was hilarious to me & a definite sign this Drama was beyond saving:crazy:

This drama degenerated into the worst of daily dramas

To Be A Better Man is fantastic, but its fan subbing on Viki which is always uncertain

For those who hasn't gotten over JiaFei CP,  and who can LIVE STREAM, there's a Special Episode 45 on Hunan Satellite tonight 1930hours(Sun). Or watch it on MgTV.com when posted. 

fcs6IqX.pngs1yZe2x.png

CR: MgTV

@jadecloud hahaha im still not over them yet. a few new bts popping, i hope it will keep coming. 

i watched the special episode basically they show the highlight from ep 1 - 42 and I was expecting more of behind the scene or their interview. :(

i just keep rewatching their bickering moments and sweet moments. 

i think this is yang mi best drama series ever :) hope to see her with huang xiao ming in tv drama. if korea's (i have a lover)will have a remake they would be the best candidate for the role