[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

This is cap from ep 6, after Hwarang's fight :rolleyes:

oh!! sorry I forgot!! :sweatingbullets:

our Hwarang Boys and our girl are talked about in a (edit) japenise magasin!! :wub: 

Spoiler

cr: owner

I found more from the magasin!! :wub:  but this is japenise not chinese magasin from what I can tell!! :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy for everyone who knows japenise or chinese or korean!! and envious too!! hhhhhhhhhhhh 

Spoiler

don't get a word but I'm happy that the drama is popular and the cast is loved and talked about outside of Korea!! :D:wub: 

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

On a side note, I love dancing SMJ. He surely got the moves. :wub:

And why Monday still feel so far away? Monday has never been this torturous since Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. :confounded:

@lyserose As expected of him as an experienced idol :).  

@sakura2016 It's okay, no problem.  You have given us more ..... 

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

this is the translation I managed to do with the little korean I know with Google's help so I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes!! :sweatingbullets: 

After confirming each other's hearts, dispite Ah Ro trying to get closer to Sun Woo, he kept avoiding her, Sook Myung suggested to train in Hwarang which stunned him/them. On the other hand, Park Young-sil, who got the bracelet with the mark of the king, devised a way to find the King inside Hwarang, and Ji-soo instructs Sook Myung to secretly kill Aro! .... 

Ajajajjjjjjjj...he'll be in a conflict with his feelings and his duty twds her father...seems she'll be hurt again...or just sad...seems king will play a role of her brother for a change now :wink:

Don't mind anything...those spoiler pics of them r like medicine...still be backhug and kiss very soon :wub:

I  know princess won't make it..but wonder who'll save AR now

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS
Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching
by DB Staff | January 21, 2017 | 12 Comments

girlfriday

Hwarang: My emotional investment in this show is pretty low, but I’m often pleasantly surprised when I watch it, because it never wallows too long in angst, and characters are refreshingly open with each other about things that I thought would stay secret for many more episodes. I’m rooting for the main couple, but Park Hyung-shik makes for a pretty compelling second lead, and his bromance with his ajusshi bodyguard only makes me like him more.

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-35/

woah!! what is this?!! this is not the same robe he wore before!! is this related to a special celebration/event?!! he looks great regardlessly!! :wub: 

31 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

@lyserose As expected of him as an experienced idol :).  

@sakura2016 It's okay, no problem.  You have given us more ..... 

thank you chingu!! ^__^

22 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Ajajajjjjjjjj...he'll be in a conflict with his feelings and his duty twds her father...seems she'll be hurt again...or just sad...seems king will play a role of her brother for a change now :wink:

Don't mind anything...those spoiler pics of them r like medicine...still be backhug and kiss very soon :wub:

I  know princess won't make it..but wonder who'll save AR now

oh, everytime Abeojie tell him that he see him as his real son and keep calling him her brother my heart breaks especially when I look at Moo Myung's eyes!! :heartbreak: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh you mean how he'll ask Sun Woo why he's behaving that way with her?!! yes!! :lol:

yes yes!! :blush::love: 

I'm sure of that but I really hope she'll stop on her own not failing because someone stoped her or saved Ah Ro!! that way she'll show how she's not like her mother and I need her to show me that!! 

On 19/01/2017 at 3:20 AM, pangia said:

Enjoy my MV! I'm all for Sun Woo and A-Ro! That kiss at the end of ep.10 was so sweet and touching. Our OTP chemistry is no joke

Love this!!!! This ship deserves more love and I agree with the points you made in the subscription box about them and SMJ. I hope that you will be making more MVs for Sun Woo and Ah Ro. 

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

@sakura2016 i agree...it would be best if princess withdraws on her own...but ...is she different from her mother?...well we'll see

I'm not sure...does princess know who king is or she doesn't?

Ah ...about father...don't think he's fair...from the start

she still can smile to herself when no one is eying her so I have that hope!! plus I need her to be different!! she's to marry Maek Jong at the end and him marrying a woman who is like his mother would be pure crulety of this world!! :scream: 

don't think she knows!! she lived away and he lived hiding his identity with a different name when he was away as well so no she can't know!! 

I know but I can see his pain!! for him Moo Myung is his only link to his son who he didn't know and couldn't be with and he can feel the fatherly emotions he longed for through him plus he can give Ah Ro the brother she missed and Moo Myung a family he didn't have so for him it's everyone's win but in reality it isn't because Moo Myung and Ah Ro had different feelings since day one but he's not aware of that!! *sigh* now if he realise that and still insist for him to remain Sun Woo I'll be mad!! 

36 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

she still can smile to herself when no one is eying her so I have that hope!! plus I need her to be different!! she's to marry Maek Jong at the end and him marrying a woman who is like his mother would be pure crulety of this world!! :scream: 

don't think she knows!! she lived away and he lived hiding his identity with a different name when he was away as well so no she can't know!! 

I know but I can see his pain!! for him Moo Myung is his only link to his son who he didn't know and couldn't be with and he can feel the fatherly emotions he longed for through him plus he can give Ah Ro the brother she missed and Moo Myung a family he didn't have so for him it's everyone's win but in reality it isn't because Moo Myung and Ah Ro had different feelings since day one but he's not aware of that!! *sigh* now if he realise that and still insist for him to remain Sun Woo I'll be mad!! 

Ahaaaaaa...you r worried more about king then our friend AR? Just kidding :wink:...lets hope for the best...since she's about to fall for SW...its a luck this arrow thing is before she realizes SW loves AR right?

I understand his pain and rage...but hole his family plot was risky and unfair...hope he won't be against their love once he finds out

I guess SH's father will be angry once he finds out about his daughter and BR love...BTW...i loved their family scene...father was reclaiming to SH but it was clear they r close and that children r not afraid of him

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Ahaaaaaa...you r worried more about king then our friend AR? Just kidding :wink:...lets hope for the best...since she's about to fall for SW...its a luck this arrow thing is before she realizes SW loves AR right?

I understand his pain and rage...but hole his family plot was risky and unfair...hope he won't be against their love once he finds out

I guess SH's father will be angry once he finds out about his daughter and BR love...BTW...i loved their family scene...father was reclaiming to SH but it was clear they r close and that children r not afraid of him

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I hope so!! and yes I agree with that!! when I 1st saw her aiming the arrow I thought to myself how she did/thought about it because of her mothers order not because she's jealous of her!! 

yes you're right and I hope he'll take their side and won't oppose their relationship!! I really love Abeoji and I don't want him to make wrong/bad decision!! :( 

oh oh oh!! I don't want to think about it!! he can be a loving father but he's a faithful ally to the Queen and I can see that he's to be feared!! I loved that scene too but it made me scared too since the man who can't accept his son loosing to his political ennemie's son would he allow his daughter to marry him?!! I feel sorry for the kids who has to be ennemies only because of their parents ennemity!! :( 

:tears::heartbreak: 

this is my 1st time seeing this!! :wub: 

Hwarang Fighting!! :heart: 

1st still of episode 11!! FINALLY!! :w00t: but it's sad!! :( 

원본 이미지

cr: naver

why does t have to be this hard?!! :heartbreak: 

On 1/18/2017 at 11:45 AM, q4q4 said:

I am also struggling with the PSJ + GA ship bc I found PHS to have more of a chemistry with her than PSJ. However seeing that kiss (still haven't seen ep 10 lol) between PSJ and GA moved me. That was truthfully the first time I saw chemistry between them. They had cutesy scenes, yes, and I understand they were portraying a brother sister relationship but I hope that their dynamics will have changed after that kiss. I'm sure it will since they both broke that wall down and confessed their feelings for each other. 

PHS' character on the other hand had the advantage of not being related to Go Ara in the first place lol I guess that's the reason why their chemistry was better IMO bc he was never forced to hold back his feelings for her and it sucks that he's getting bashed for it. 

Well said, I loved when MM told AR that he will protect her, that kiss was so wonderful that they are my OTP. Besides if his highness needs a shoulder to cry on, he can cry on minenaughty.png I didn't read the comments on DB (I always figure it is better for my mental health) but saw everyone's comments on them. Aigoo they were pretty brutal towards GA and did see the turn against PHS's character toopanda-emoticon-05.gif I think I will stay in our backyard at least in soompi we can have discussions and not witch hunts , this is just a drama, it's unfortunate when people seem to have more fun writing negative things about it than they have watching it. I have no problem w/Sam Maek Jong's behavior.

BTW Chingus I noticed while catching up w/my backreading that we have been keeping our Mods busy. Please remember not to quote images/mvs etc and when posting images we can can post 3 then the rest have to be posted in the spoiler. We don't want this thread to be warned by the moderators.

On 18/01/2017 at 5:30 PM, lyserose said:

My favourite Hwarang boy is Sam Maek Jong /Ji Dwi. I feel bad that his character and advances on Aro being bashed badly by the commentators at Dramabeans. Some people are just trying to be all feminist these days. When he said he wanted to dance for Aro alone, my heart bleeds for him. When he asked her if she felt nothing when they were so closed together (laundry scene) and she asked about Sun Woo / Moo Myung instead, my heart aches for him. At this juncture especially with the kiss between Aro-Sun Woo that basically seal the deals between them, I really hope Ji Dwi will get passed his feelings for Aro and move on. Love can't change overnight but I just hope he would stay away from her and just enough loving her from afar, at least my heart won't hurt so badly seeing his futile effort to win the heart of Aro. I strongly love the loveline between Ji Dwi and Aro more because I feel Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara has more explosive chemistry than hers with Park Seo Joon (apologized to all Sun Woo-Aro shippers). And gosh, isn't Park Hyung Sik mesmerizing?. I wonder how come I never discovered him until now. Cheers.

I still do ship Aro and Sunwoo like I initially do, but yeah... Jidwi and Aro seem to have a more natural chemistry, Idk how... but I like the way Park Hyungsik stare at her, his eyes were so mesmerizing I can feel like he's truly in love with her hahaha, well but I know she wouldn't end up with him because it's K-drama lol, I hope he moved on sooner because I want to see him became a great king instead :)

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

Well said, I loved when MM told AR that he will protect her, that kiss was so wonderful that they are my OTP. Besides if his highness needs a shoulder to cry on, he can cry on minenaughty.png I didn't read the comments on DB (I always figure it is better for my mental health) but saw everyone's comments on them. Aigoo they were pretty brutal towards GA and did see the turn against PHS's character toopanda-emoticon-05.gif I think I will stay in our backyard at least in soompi we can have discussions and not witch hunts , this is just a drama, it's unfortunate when people seem to have more fun writing negative things about it than they have watching it. I have no problem w/Sam Maek Jong's behavior.

BTW Chingus I noticed while catching up w/my backreading that we have been keeping our Mods busy. Please remember not to quote images/mvs etc and when posting images we can can post 3 then the rest have to be posted in the spoiler. We don't want this thread to be warned by the moderators.

I'm a constant lurker on dramabeans too, and commented on almost every recap of the dramas I watch there (but my comments were mostly on the neutral and theoritical side), I just love reading their theories and I can mostly stand their negatives opinion since I'm practically used to it hahaha, yeah they are very brutal about Go Ara acting, and her eyebrow it seems :D

On 1/19/2017 at 9:54 PM, jjoy84 said:

first time commenting on this thread.

what is it with go ara and second leads?  this is already her 2nd drama where i'm rooting for the 2nd lead instead of the lead.  she has better chemistry with hyunsik in my opinion, and for some weird reason, i find seojoon and the princess have better chemistry as well.

We're on the same boat dear :blush:

FINALLY EPSIODE 11'S STILLS!!  :w00t::love: 

DSC05142.jpg?type=w1200

MY OTP!! I feel like dreaming!! :love: 

_QJ_6691.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC1115.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_6731.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

_DSC1337.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC1342.jpg?type=w1200

page.jpg?type=w1200

I'm dreaming or something?!! I want to stay dreaming!! my bromance too?!! :love: 

Spoiler

_QJ_4312.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_4109.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC7197.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_4255.jpg?type=w1200

more swooning time over our boys/knights!! :love: 

Spoiler

_QJ_6932.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7000.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_3351.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_6846.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_3081.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC6553.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC6599.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_3062.jpg?type=w1200

looks like the princess did it and Sun Woo was the one who saved Ah Ro!! :scream::rage: 

Spoiler

_QJ_3211.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC6150.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05245.jpg?type=w1200

he's woonded isn't he?!! :scream: the is a trace a blood bellow his shoulder!! :scream: it's not the princes RIGHT?!!  :rage:

DSC04293.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05488.jpg?type=w1200

the kiss scene and the aftermath!! :love: I'd do the same Ah Ro!! :blush: 

Spoiler

DSC00170.jpg?type=w1200

DSC00233.jpg?type=w1200

DSC02519%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

DSC02662.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_5224.jpg?type=w1200

DSC02619.jpg?type=w1200

BTS stills!! :wub: 

Spoiler

_QJ_3983.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_3980.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_3904.jpg?type=w1200

cr: KBS naver

Finally after episode 10, i have a free weekend!!  Oh my,  what a bz days i have now.  I manage to download all 10 episodes and even watching them!  I always thankful at soompi forums.  I can catch any live recap or bts if i dont have free time to watch them. DB also provide with recap.  

Tomorrow it's Monday,  yeay!  Hopefully it's not a bz one.  It's been so long since i can watch live streaming! Oh how i miss being a kdrama addict!  

The combination of light blue, purple and white,  now it always remind of Hwarang uniform. Can I predict for next epi?

- After the kiss,  SW faints again.  They bring it back to their dorm and AR tends him and slips to his side. Next day,  he wakes up and well (he did this before after released from prison). And chapter with the princess.... -

@sakura2016 Thanks for sharing :)

Why is it only Sam Maek Jong and Sun Woo not wearing the headbands?

I love the bonding between SMJ and Sun Woo.

And allow me some fangirling cause I think SMJ is the one who truly RAWKS it when doing the archery :wub:. Archery is my favourite past time and trust me, I never looked that cool.

And looking at the BTS photos, Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik just exudes so much chemistry, it's natural. These two need to do another drama soon as the main OTP cause it's such a waste that their chemistry being sidelined in this drama :bawling:.

Archived