[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

13 minutes ago, iffatpia said:

Hi,  i was always a silent reader till now... I love this drama so much... I love every charecter... Our king is so charishmatic... Waiting for when he will be real king.... 

But honestly, i want ah ro end up with sun woo, bcz from the start ah ro liked him, felt for him. So if ah ro feel love towards king half of the drama it will be funny to me. I may think she is charecterless and dont know about love. If she love sun woo, she should stick on it till the end... I will respect her for that..... Love shouldnt change.. If she loves him then i am with them, bcz i am against one sided love.. It will burn everyone... 

About king, he has many responsibility, he have to be great king, will he leave it and marry ah ro? Dont think.... 

And i also think if sun woo wants he can claim throne in future. But dont think he will do that.. He just want to be happy with ah ro. He want to live like a free bird. And he likes jidwi too... 

So i want sunro... 

Many people are arguing about psj and phs. Come on guys, they both are great actors, and doing great. Psj may be cold but he is doing great to me. Personally i like him as a human and actor. And after hwarang start i fall in love with phs. I will never compare them and just enjoy the drama... 

hi and welcome to Hwarang's thread chingu!! happy you stoped being a silent reader and joined us here!! :D 

hhhhhhhh loved your logic!! and yes Ah Ro fell for Sun Woo since their 1st meeting and that didn't change and won't change and the same thing for Sun Woo as well!! :heart: 

I agree with you!! though Park Seo Joon is my favorite I still love Park Hyung Sik and all the cast, they are all working hard!! :heart: 

awwww so sweet!! :wub: 

cr: owner

this is a really lovely fanart!! :love: 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, iffatpia said:

Many people are arguing about psj and phs. Come on guys, they both are great actors, and doing great. Psj may be cold but he is doing great to me. Personally i like him as a human and actor. And after hwarang start i fall in love with phs. I will never compare them and just enjoy the drama... 

Are there people really comparing these two? Both Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik are great actors in their own rights, and they portrayed different roles too. So the comparison would be like apple vs orange.

Appreciate your logic on why you want Aro to be with Sun Woo. And no worry...Rule No. 1 in K-drama, the leading man will always get the girl. I watched many K-dramas before but I never once shipped the leading lady with the second lead, no matter how superior the character being written like Shin Woo vs Tae Kyung (You Are Beautiful), Young Do vs Kim Tan (The Heirs) or Shin Hyuk vs Sung Joon (She Was Pretty). That is why I must give credits to Park Hyung Shik because he elevated the term SLS to a whole new level in my book.

more MVs!! :wub: 

the song is "Come Into My Heart" by Park Seo Joon from his drama "Witch's Romance"!! :wub: 

I knew I wasn't wrong!! he gave her flowers and she was happy of them!! :w00t::wub: it's just not the same day he gave her the 1st boucket!!:sweatingbullets:

here is the song with english sub!! :wub: 

Spoiler

and finally I found an MV for the female version of The Divine Move OST!! :wub: 

hereis the english sub of the song!! :wub: 

Spoiler

21 hours ago, lyserose said:

You are so on point on this. I re-watched those earlier episodes and could not helped to notice how sweet SMJ is towards Ah Ro. Sure, I understand if she interpreted his initial advances to come across like a perv (because of him listening to her racy stories) but slowly, ones could noticed what a fine young man he is. He assisted and rescued her many times (the horse incident, Kang Sung, Scar-face, the Queen Regent), when she cried - he was there to comfort her and tried to give all the best things life could offer to her and yet, she still treated him quite badly until only recently, she is more cordial when she discovered that he is actually the faceless king. And the fact that is even more hurtful is that she actually knows how lonely he is and would it not be great if the writer be considerate enough to write Aro as a character who, even when she could not love SMJ, could at least becomes his friend who genuinely cares for him and his source of comfort and a strong support system for this lonely boy. I am so with you when you mentioned how so many people (the so-called feminists) harshly criticized SMJ as un-gentleman because of his constant pursuit of Aro but neglecting the fact that Aro, despite being a half-breed and considerably of low status in the bone ranking system, behaving like an ingrate. Yet, I still could not help but hoping for a romance between SMJ-Aro, totally because of the explosive chemistry between these two actors. Sigh.

On a side note, I checked on the Hwarang's boys (Min Ho, Hyung Sik & Seo Joon) appearance on 2D1N. It was hilarious and fun and I am strongly amazed by how athletic they are especially in the skipping rope game. 

And those amazing photos in the photobook....gosh, Park Hyung Sik is so gorgeous and looking all regal and majestic in those royal garb. He surely made a mighty fine and beautiful king. :wub:

Gahhhh, +100000!!! You pretty much said everything how I feel about SMJ as well :wub:

16 hours ago, silvianage said:

I would love the spoiler, waiting new episode every Wednesday-Monday is killing me.

Thank you for sharing

I am loving these spoilers from the photobook... making me more excited about the future episodes as well!

13 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Knetizen - Hwarang Ep 9 + 10

Screen+Shot+2017-01-17+at+12.55.17+PM.pn

Naver - Sports Chosun: Go Ara learns Park Hyung Shik's secret, faced with danger

1. [+2,023, -97] Even in the preview, I can't see anyone but Sam Maek Jong ㅜㅜ He is refreshing, Seon Woo is frustrating

2. [+1,751, -51] Should I hug you? Or should I kill...

3. [+1,441, -86] I'm watching it for Park Hyung Shik! Hyung Shik-ssi ♥

4. [+1,262, -63] Park Hyung Shik's acting is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I fell for him

5. [ +1,221, -60] Park Hyung Shik is too cool. I'm having intense second lead syndrome

6. [+395, -17] I'm not Sam Maek Jong, but King Jinheung... He's jjang

Reveal hidden contents

20170117_1484661628_44692400_1_99_201701Screen+Shot+2017-01-20+at+12.58.21+AM.pn

Naver - tv Report: Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik, romantic men who have fallen for Go Ara

1. [+1,866, -59] When she's with Park Seo Joon, I ship them together. When she's with Park Hyung Shik, I want them to end up together.. Can't she keep both? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,468, -75] I am your king, kneel!

2. [+1,313, -55] Today's episode was crazy fun

3. [+1,652, -184] How could Aro not fall in love with Sam Maek Jong? How????  Am I the only one who likes him?? I don't understand her

4. [+1,237, -138] I really like Park Seo Joon

5. [+454, -18] Soo Ho and Ban Ryu can't realize that they're good friends ㅋㅋ There's nothing that they don't know about each other ㅋㅋ

6. [+440, -25] Yeah, Aro should end up with Seon Woo. Sam Maek Jong can come to us viewers ㅋ

7. [+375, -19] Yeo Wool/Han Sung, Soo Ho/Ban Ryu, Sam Maek Jong/Pa Oh, Sam Maek Jong/Moo Myung, I prefer seeing these pairs' chemistry over the main love triangle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Please show some more of the hwarangs, their scenes are fun

201701162148173946112_20170116221309_01.

Nate - Herald Pop: Go Ara breaks down in tears over the fact that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother 

1. [+312, -50] Go Ara's acting is pretty bad considering how many years she's been an actress

2. [+189, -18] What's going on with Go Ara in the photos?

3. [+147, -10] Doesn't she feel rather relieved that he's not her real oppa? Should I get excited over this love line?

4. [+37, -7] Go Ara never looked pretty in Hwarang. I know she's gorgeous but she comes out so rough in this drama

5. [+32, 0] Please fix her eyebrows... She doesn't look pretty with them ㅠㅜ

6. [+29, 0] It's too bad that Go Ara doesn't look good on screen.. even though she's a goddess in real life

7. [+22, -1] What could be the reason why Go Ara looks bad in Hwarang? Must be the eyebrows. Her acting is terrible, it doesn't help that her character is bland..

Cre: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-hwarang.html

Awwww, Knet is crazy becoz of the second lead syndrome aka Sam Maek Jong - Park Hyung Sik :wub: 

Yeah, me too, i understand you :lol: SMJ is a character full of charisma with PHS's great acting :wub:

I'm so happy to see that knetizens are going crazy about Park Hyung Sik in this drama as well. As soon as I heard PHS was going to be the second lead in the drama, I immediately knew that I am going to have second lead syndrome and then when the posters and photos came out, yup that's when it all started....

Also these photos from the photobook are making me anticipate the next 10 episodes of Hwarang. I can't wait to see the bromance between the Hwarang boys.. seems like we're going to get some action in later episodes. Also they're going to be fighting alongside each other too. I just had a thought, when the Hwarang boys find out that SMJ is king and as Hwarang they protect him but SMJ is alongside them and fights with them. :scream: That would be so amazing to see~~

Want to go back at our  second couple for a moment...SY was so great :D

I am guilty as hell

EXCIs5.gif

but you r leaving me no choice bro here

7QmVvH.gif

i need to protect my man!!!

UHt8wl.gif

I wonder where she took him...will we see flashback of that?...i would like that :wub:

Its interesting how BR becomes obedient with her :wink:

Clear example of being mean to someone :(

I wish you get hit and hurt every day! ...and the day after!!!

Spoiler

inCR1M.gif

bP79gC.gif 

About kisses we saw so far...

Spoiler

Our girl didn't like her first kiss

CQmMZU.gif

can't wait to see reaction on second one

mYDYlb.gif

EDIT: @mod...tnx and sorry ...will keep that in mind in the future

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Gahhhh, +100000!!! You pretty much said everything how I feel about SMJ as well :wub:

I am loving these spoilers from the photobook... making me more excited about the future episodes as well!

I'm so happy to see that knetizens are going crazy about Park Hyung Sik in this drama as well. As soon as I heard PHS was going to be the second lead in the drama, I immediately knew that I am going to have second lead syndrome and then when the posters and photos came out, yup that's when it all started....

Also these photos from the photobook are making me anticipate the next 10 episodes of Hwarang. I can't wait to see the bromance between the Hwarang boys.. seems like we're going to get some action in later episodes. Also they're going to be fighting alongside each other too. I just had a thought, when the Hwarang boys find out that SMJ is king and as Hwarang they protect him but SMJ is alongside them and fights with them. :scream: That would be so amazing to see~~

that would be AWESOME!! :w00t: :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Want to go back at our  second couple for a moment...SY was so great :D

I am guilty as hell

but you r leaving me no choice bro here

i need to protect my man!!!

I wonder where she took him...will we see flashback of that?...i would like that :wub:

Its interesting how BR becomes obedient with her :wink:

Clear example of being mean to someone :(

I wish you get hit and hurt every day! ...and the day after!!!

Hide contents

About kisses we saw so far...

Hide contents

Our girl didn't like her first kiss

can't wait to see reaction on second one

EDIT: @mod...tnx and sorry ...will keep that in mind in the future

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love how she's all cute and innocent with Ban Ryu but turn 180° with her brother to protect her man!! I LOVE this girl!! :lol: and yes Ban Ryu turns completely lost and obedient around her!! is Ban Ryu someone to let Soo Ho have the up hand over him and let him beat him up without deffending himself?!! NO WAY!! but he just keep looking at Soo Ho everytime he tries or start beating him without even lifting one finger!! really I love that side of him!! hhhhhh :wub: and no wonder our girl keeps on interefering to protect him from her brother even calling him a "gentelman" to Soo Ho's horror!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she doesn't know the Ban Ryu we know!! :lol: but yes he's a gentelman to her for sure which I love about him!! :wub: 

agh Ah Ro's mean words and Sun Woon pained eyes still hurts but she got to confess her feelings at the same day in return which is satisfying and gave us all we wished for and more!! :love: and yes I'm waiting to see her reaction too!! and how both of them will react and behave with each other now!! :blush: 

원본 이미지

cr: Naver

:heart: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh true!! :lol: 

Wow! Spoilers are everywhere every time I visit this thread... :blush:  I'm starting to predict and create my own story based on all of these spoilers.  Two more days.... to go.  

The story is getting interesting so far.  So many questions need to be answered and revealed.  Love to see the development of the Hwarang members, how they are trained to be more skillful and later help the King to build up a better nation.

As for the "Park brothers", they are getting more attention.  Glad to see they are getting better and better in their acting.

3 hours ago, ferily said:

Yep, i'm so happy too for my puppy Hyungsik :wub: I have not watched any of his drama before Hwarang. I just saw some his The Heirs's cut & now I'm really surprised by the change in his acting here. And i search about Hyungsik, he had achieved excellent actor (miniseries) SBS Drama Awards 2016 for his performance in High Society although he only played second male (I see some his clip cut in that drama & he looks so amazing, but i don't like his female partner :tongue:) This is so great because he's just an actor idol :glasses:

He deserves all the praise from Knet :wub: I think I will be his fan after Hwarang :lol:

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Wow! Spoilers are everywhere every time I visit this thread... :blush:  I'm starting to predict and create my own story based on all of these spoilers.  Two more days.... to go.  

The story is getting interesting so far.  So many questions need to be answered and revealed.  Love to see the development of the Hwarang members, how they are trained to be more skillful and later help the King to build up a better nation.

As for the "Park brothers", they are getting more attention.  Glad to see they are getting better and better in their acting.

yes!! the spoilers is helping us tolerating the torturous wait even if a ittle bit!! :D 

yes I can't wait to see them growing to the strong and dependepal man Hwarangs!! :wub::w00t: 

yes I'm happy for them too!! :wub: 

so a chingu shared that she read in KBS official intagram that "after they confessed each other (Aro-Sunwoo), Aro always approach/getting close to Sunwoo but he's keep avoiding her although clearly he has same feeling to Aro." which I knew/felt that he would do!! dispite his growing feelings Sun Woo is still stuck with his guilt over Mak Moon's death and his only reason to live is avenging him and taking his place to protect his family that he left behind and Ah Ro!! and Abeoji's words were his reminder again that he needs to live as Sun Woo!! it pains him but he believes that that's what he should do!! he needs sometime to allow himself live in the full meaning of the word instead of just living to avenge or/and protect those he love(d) and care(d) about without allowing himself to really enjoy his life and be happy!! the good thing is that they both of them are aware of each others feelings and Ah Ro knows that her feelings are shared and not one sided even if he'll try to avoid her!! let's see how things will go on with these two!! :wub:

On 1/18/2017 at 0:12 PM, Amanda_HS said:
cr dramovie
My favourite scene in EP 10 

Ok I follow this drama but upon seeing the king and the king has to tell himn to bow to him is all the more reason he needs to take the throne.. Mom has her guards under the impression that they answers to no one but her.. I think the king should have killed the guard right on the spot in front of his mother because the guard turned around to get her approval to bow to him.. 

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! the spoilers is helping us tolerating the torturous wait even if a ittle bit!! :D 

yes I can't wait to see them growing to the strong and dependepal man Hwarangs!! :wub::w00t: 

yes I'm happy for them too!! :wub: 

so a chingu shared that she read in KBS official intagram that "after they confessed each other (Aro-Sunwoo), Aro always approach/getting close to Sunwoo but he's keep avoiding her although clearly he has same feeling to Aro." which I knew/felt that he would do!! dispite his growing feelings Sun Woo is still stuck with his guilt over Mak Moon's death and his only reason to live is avenging him and taking his place to protect his family that he left behind and Ah Ro!! and Abeoji's words were his reminder again that he needs to live as Sun Woo!! it pains him but he believes that that's what he should do!! he needs sometime to allow himself live in the full meaning of the word instead of just living to avenge or/and protect those he love(d) and care(d) about without allowing himself to really enjoy his life and be happy!! the good thing is that they both of them are aware of each others feelings and Ah Ro knows that her feelings are shared and not one sided even if he'll try to avoid her!! let's see how things will go on with these two!! :wub:

Errr.....why is there nothing mentioning on Sam Maek Jong? If there is any bits on him in the coming episode, would appreciate if you could share with us. :D

37 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Ok I follow this drama but upon seeing the king and the king has to tell himn to bow to him is all the more reason he needs to take the throne.. Mom has her guards under the impression that they answers to no one but her.. I think the king should have killed the guard right on the spot in front of his mother because the guard turned around to get her approval to bow to him.. 

that's why Maek Jong will be a great King!! :wub: he's not like his mother and won't kill only to prove his authority, he'll only do that to protect those who needs protection and his 1st subject that he'll protect is Ah Ro as he odered Pa Oh to strick down anyone who tries to harm her including the Commander!! 

my heart is fluttering!! :blush: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I would do that if I had a Kdrama squad!! :lol:

@lyserose the information I shared was more of a reply to my comment in the video of episode 11's preview wondering how Sun Woo and Ah Ro will behave toward each other after their kiss that's why there was no information about Sam Maek Jong but I would share any information I get about him or our drama for sure chingu!! :D I wish I can find where we can find the written previews of the drama but I don't know where!! :( 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

...the information I shared was more of a reply to my comment in the video of episode 11's preview wondering how Sun Woo and Ah Ro will behave toward each other after their kiss that's why there was no information about Sam Maek Jong but I would share any information I get about him or our drama for sure chingu!! :D I wish I can find where we can find the written previews of the drama but I don't know where!! :( 

The text preview:

서로의 마음을 확인한 후 아로는 선우에게 다가서려 하지만 어찌된 영문인지 선우는 아로를 계속 외면하고, 숙명은 위화공에게 화랑들을 단련시킬 목숨을 건 대련을 제안해 그를 난처하게 한다. 한편 왕의 표식이 있는 팔찌를 입수하게 된 박영실은 화랑 안에 있는 왕을 찾아낼 방법을 궁리하고, 지소는 숙명에게 은밀히 아로를 죽일 것을 지시하는데....!

(It is similar to what you have written before...)

13 hours ago, Yongzura said:

The text preview:

서로의 마음을 확인한 후 아로는 선우에게 다가서려 하지만 어찌된 영문인지 선우는 아로를 계속 외면하고, 숙명은 위화공에게 화랑들을 단련시킬 목숨을 건 대련을 제안해 그를 난처하게 한다. 한편 왕의 표식이 있는 팔찌를 입수하게 된 박영실은 화랑 안에 있는 왕을 찾아낼 방법을 궁리하고, 지소는 숙명에게 은밀히 아로를 죽일 것을 지시하는데....!

(It is similar to what you have written before...)

this is the translation I managed to do with the little korean I know with Google's help so I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes!! :sweatingbullets: 

After confirming each other's hearts, dispite Ah Ro trying to get closer to Sun Woo, he kept avoiding her, Sook Myung suggested to train in Hwarang which stunned him/them. On the other hand, Park Young-sil, who got the bracelet with the mark of the king, devised a way to find the King inside Hwarang, and Ji-soo instructs Sook Myung to secretly kill Aro! ....

summery of the 10 episodes we went through with Hwarang!! :wub: though there is Mak Moon's death so... :heartbreak: 

Spoiler

16114506_1146931552092618_4013436390309162606_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174915_1146931545425952_1870672166930589711_n.png?type=w1200

16114308_1146931548759285_870913404731002555_n.jpg?type=w1200

15977282_1146931638759276_268335882870883438_n.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

15977685_1146931645425942_3858902645605208391_n.png?type=w1200

16105936_1146931648759275_1809866966136793688_n.png?type=w1200

16114328_1146931718759268_2198941372151832200_n.png?type=w1200

16114108_1146931732092600_3975256740722308134_n.png?type=w1200

16002933_1146931752092598_872239847707182097_n.jpg?type=w1200

15977762_1146931785425928_6547990302959989941_n.png?type=w1200

16105522_1146931805425926_5672327439606710332_n.png?type=w1200

15966077_1146931825425924_5501643583967455305_n.png?type=w1200

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!! :blush: 

%ED%99%94%EB%9E%9110.gif?type=w1200

really I can watcch this forever!! :love: 

16114837_1146931892092584_4589176010798147093_n.jpg?type=w1200

16113952_1146931908759249_3483284822308271075_n.jpg?type=w1200

my boys!! I love you and you love each other so let's keep swords away from each other's throats!! :sweatingbullets::confounded:

cr: MyLoveKBS

there is also a short video of their drinking test!! :lol: but I couldn't share it here, you can check it here 

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6204195&memberNo=23163643

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

my boys!! I love you and you love each other so let's keep swords away from each other's throats!! :sweatingbullets::confounded:

Can't see the picture clearly but seems like this scene to take place when Sam Maek Jong already becoming a King, judging from his attire which differs from the one worn by Sun Woo. Now, I am checking back my memory.... based on the photobook, the boys seem to work out their differences and putting a united front as Hwarang. Don't tell me there will be some more rivalry between them after SMJ ascended the throne? Could it be because of Aro or Sun Woo's birth secret? 

On a side note, I love dancing SMJ. He surely got the moves. :wub:

And why Monday still feel so far away? Monday has never been this torturous since Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. :confounded:

5 hours ago, lyserose said:

Can't see the picture clearly but seems like this scene to take place when Sam Maek Jong already becoming a King, judging from his attire which differs from the one worn by Sun Woo. Now, I am checking back my memory.... based on the photobook, the boys seem to work out their differences and putting a united front as Hwarang. Don't tell me there will be some more rivalry between them after SMJ ascended the throne? Could it be because of Aro or Sun Woo's birth secret? 

On a side note, I love dancing SMJ. He surely got the moves. :wub:

And why Monday still feel so far away? Monday has never been this torturous since Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. :confounded:

no, I believe that we wopn't have a rivaly after the throne!! maybe that's the 1st time Sun Woo realised Maek Jong IS the King and/or that Mak Moon's death was related to it or maybe for another reason but not the throne for sure!! at least that's my believe!! :D 

yes!! bad thing they won't remember how a good dancer the King is!! :lol: 

we still have 45+ hours till episode 11!! :confounded:

4 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

More A Ro & Sam Maek Jong photos from Hwarang photobook :wub:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

@Yongzura I forgot to thank you for the link to the written previews!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHINGU!! :heart: 

cr:  parkseojoon_fanpage 

is this related to their training that the Princess suggested or something?!! this is the 1st time Sun Woo held a real sword as a Hwarang!! :blink: and this is the 1st time I see Maek Jong with a scatch on his (pretty) cheek!! :blink: 

awwwww a really cute fanart!! :love: 

Spoiler

cr:  yasumi_puck 

Archived