[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

16 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

I'm not worried about this. It's just that i see some cmts guess may be MM'll have high inheritance rights compared to SMJ becoz of his secret identity. Okay, this is all just speculation but i feel uncomfortable & I think it's a lack of respect for history if the writer really aims to do that :rolleyes:

even if that's true that's not of any disrespect for history in my opinion!! for me Sam Maek Jong earning his position as a King is way better and a reason of admiration for him as he'll became a great King through his hard work to be that King instead of only being borned as one!! :) 

21 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@shamelessmiss  I understand your wanting ARO with SMJ and to be honest I can even see it.  Not every drama has two amazing characters like MM & SMJ they both are kind & caring and do their best to take care of ARO and have for a while.  I have said before I think they are both worthy and I also believe SMJ cares greatly for MM after all he carried him on his back and they fought to protect ARO together.  The sad thing is they are both in love with the same girl and that girl is in love with MM.  It's also hard because SMJ really has laid his heart out there for ARO doing everything including taking the courage to go against his own Mother.  I guess you could say that was his proudest moment so far at least in my eyes.  I have also said I admire SMJ for falling in love with ARO in the first place not for her means because she is poor that is when it comes to money & power but she is so rich in the things that really count.  Things that are important to someone like him who has lived with the lack of them. Kindness, Talented, Smart, Caring, giving and humble most of all warm & loving.  I guess you can tell I love her character I really do!   Needless to say I hope SMJ finds love and happiness too and I hope MM & SMJ somehow continue being friends even when SMJ finds out about them...  When I think about SMJ being King I also hope MM is his Knight and even more his friend. I think they make a great team:)   And together they could build a better country...

I better add this, who knows it could just be switched and MM becomes KIng and SMJ be not only his brother but also his friend.  I still think MM & ARO will be together no matter who is King but that's yet to be seen...

again :thumbsup: chingu!! :D 

I hope the same for Sam Maek Jong as he's really a good person and deserves happiness and love even if not with Ah Ro!! and yes I want his friendship with Sun Woo to remain even after everything get revealed and taken care of!! :D 

from the plot we already know that Moo Myung/Sun Woo will become Hwarang's Legendary Leader and Sam Maek Jong will win his rightful position and become a Great King so don't see that changing whatever Moo Myung's real identity would turn out to be but Moo Myung being royalty is the only way for him to be able to live with his true identity, not as Ah Ro's brother, so he can marry her without all of them getting killed since revealing that he's not the real Sun Woo would lead to their death for hiding a peasant if he's not a sacred blood!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lyserose said:

To me, Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara simply oozes that blazing hot chemistry. I watched the BTS and even when they both just sat together ventilating themselves with the electronic fans and doing nothing else, they exudes chemistry.

Ughhhhhh I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I saw that too and was like.. why does he have to be second lead?! Did you see the BTS of the forced kiss? PHS stroking GA's hair at the end killed me. Then the concerned look on his face as they watched the clip - dyingdyingdyingdyjngdyjbgydjng lol

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

Agree. LollyPip (the DB recapper) bashed him badly in episode 9 which prompted majority of the commentators to bash him even more heavily. I just feel that they have forgotten that this drama is set 1500 years back. Men back then have less communication and understanding of women but the recapper and those viewers picturing those scene in the 21st century setting which I feel is totally irrelevant. Nevertheless, I still love Sam Maek Jong to pieces, both as the fledgling king and a charming boy in love. And I have so many wonderful things to say about Park Hyung Sik. Truthfully, I never ever expected him to be this good given his background as an acting idol but he nailed it. The confrontation scene between SMJ and the Queen in episode 10 is my favourite of all. He exudes power and regal all in one scene. The only other actor who ever nailed this kind of scene is Lee Joon Gi in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. And helping a lot is that gorgeous handsome face and boyish charm. PHS is the one who kept me invested heavily in this drama. 

Yes yes yes to all. Although LJG has years of experience compared to PHS,  I believe that my admiration for LJG has spilled on over to PHS as well! I didn't expect him to be this good at nailing SMJ character. That scene where he saved Aro from his guard and stood up to his mother had me holding my breath. The scene itself was already intense but the way he delivered his lines as a King demanding his wishes and his person to be respected amplified thar intensity. 

I also loved how he gained so much more confidence in front of Aro AFTER she found out he was king. The way he carried her books to the library was soooo cute and the way he tried to flirt with her as well afterwards lol is: "That sounded erotic" line lol

Spoiler

Still hoping for a SMJ and Aro love line AND yes it's impossible due to history and what not and they're not the main couple but still :( a fan could hope lol

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@shamelessmiss  I understand your wanting ARO with SMJ and to be honest I can even see it.  Not every drama has two amazing characters like MM & SMJ they both are kind & caring and do their best to take care of ARO and have for a while.  I have said before I think they are both worthy and I also believe SMJ cares greatly for MM after all he carried him on his back and they fought to protect ARO together.  The sad thing is they are both in love with the same girl and that girl is in love with MM.  It's also hard because SMJ really has laid his heart out there for ARO doing everything including taking the courage to go against his own Mother.  I guess you could say that was his proudest moment so far at least in my eyes.  I have also said I admire SMJ for falling in love with ARO in the first place not for her means because she is poor that is when it comes to money & power but she is so rich in the things that really count.  Things that are important to someone like him who has lived with the lack of them. Kindness, Talented, Smart, Caring, giving and humble most of all warm & loving.  I guess you can tell I love her character I really do!   Needless to say I hope SMJ finds love and happiness too and I hope MM & SMJ somehow continue being friends even when SMJ finds out about them...  When I think about SMJ being King I also hope MM is his Knight and even more his friend. I think they make a great team:)   And together they could build a better country...

I better add this, who knows it could just be switched and MM becomes KIng and SMJ be not only his brother but also his friend.  I still think MM & ARO will be together no matter who is King but that's yet to be seen...

Thanks for this chingu! I agree, both guys are worthy of her in their own way. 

29 minutes ago, pangia said:

Enjoy my MV! I'm all for Sun Woo and A-Ro! That kiss at the end of ep.10 was so sweet and touching. Our OTP chemistry is no joke!

SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL CHINGU!! :thumbsup::heart:  hope you'll keep making more MVs for our drama and OTP!! :wub: 

원본 이미지

cr: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002886048

they are saying really great things about Park Seo Joon and his performance of Sun Woo's role and how he affected positively on the filming set's atmosphere and the acting of the younger actors as the eldest brother among them!! I'm so happy!! :D:w00t::love:  

56 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

even if that's true that's not of any disrespect for history in my opinion!! for me Sam Maek Jong earning his position as a King is way better and a reason of admiration for him as he'll became a great King through his hard work to be that King instead of only being borned as one!! :) 

I hope the same for Sam Maek Jong as he's really a good person and deserves happiness and love even if not with Ah Ro!! and yes I want his friendship with Sun Woo to remain even after everything get revealed and taken care of!! :D 

from the plot we already know that Moo Myung/Sun Woo will become Hwarang's Legendary Leader and Sam Maek Jong will win his rightful position and become a Great King so don't see that changing whatever Moo Myung's real identity would turn out to be but Moo Myung being royalty is the only way for him to be able to live with his true identity, not as Ah Ro's brother, so he can marry her without all of them getting killed since revealing that he's not the real Sun Woo would lead to their death for hiding a peasant if he's not a sacred blood!!

could not agree more :heart:

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL CHINGU!! :thumbsup::heart:  hope you'll keep making more MVs for our drama and OTP!! :wub: 

cr: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002886048

they are saying really great things about Park Seo Joon and his performance of Sun Woo's role and how he affected positively on the filming set's atmosphere and the acting of the younger actors as the eldest brother among them!! I'm so happy!! :D:w00t::love:  

so happy to hear this.

Although I agree with others that PHS acting is very good here, Park Seo Joon also doing a very good job in Hwarang

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

For me, disrespect history is a misstatement of the facts. Of course i prefer how SMJ get his throne back than only being borned with gold spoon. But there will be some hater who deny his effort and say "No, the true king is blah blah" if the plot develop with this direction.

It's okay if MM being royalty, he could be Gaya, Baekje or whatever i don't care. But Silla's royal blood & high candicate for the King than SMJ is "that's no no" *Masta Wu voice* (if you watch SMTM u'll understand :lol:)

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@sakura2016 Aww.. those instagram pictures are soo cute! They are all just too adorable behind the scene. 

I saw a video on youtube stating that Park Hyung Sik is singing the next OST. Am I right or wrong? I've listen to it tons of time and I'm going to say it is Park Hyung Sik. I hope he does sing for the OST, too. Love his voice and want to hear more! :love: :heart:

Oh my gosh... Park Hyung Sik is singing the next OST????? :scream: Oh my god, the OSTs for this drama just keeps on getting better and BETTER!!! The voice in Epiosde 11 preview does sound like Park Hyung Sik.... When I first watched the preview, I knew something was familiar. I guess we'll just have to wait for news to come out!!

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I don't know but IMO, chemistry is not something that can be deflected by the relationship constraint. To me, Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara simply oozes that blazing hot chemistry. I watched the BTS and even when they both just sat together ventilating themselves with the electronic fans and doing nothing else, they exudes chemistry. I could not feel anything between her and Park Seo Joon, though, even the kiss in episode 10 (it was beautifully done but less effect on me, at least). In fact, I feel PSJ has stronger chemistry with Ji Sung as in Kill Me Heal Me. LOL.

Oh man, yes! Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara just have an amazing chemistry....

Agree. LollyPip (the DB recapper) bashed him badly in episode 9 which prompted majority of the commentators to bash him even more heavily. I just feel that they have forgotten that this drama is set 1500 years back. Men back then have less communication and understanding of women but the recapper and those viewers picturing those scene in the 21st century setting which I feel is totally irrelevant. Nevertheless, I still love Sam Maek Jong to pieces, both as the fledgling king and a charming boy in love. And I have so many wonderful things to say about Park Hyung Sik. Truthfully, I never ever expected him to be this good given his background as an acting idol but he nailed it. The confrontation scene between SMJ and the Queen in episode 10 is my favourite of all. He exudes power and regal all in one scene. The only other actor who ever nailed this kind of scene is Lee Joon Gi in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. And helping a lot is that gorgeous handsome face and boyish charm. PHS is the one who kept me invested heavily in this drama. 

Yes, I feel like the Dramabeans recapper has something against Sam Maek Jong in the drama so it makes me a little sad :( But I really like what the recapper said about episode 10 and how he showed he was King (not the whole aspect about Aro though). But I love Sam Maek Jong too! Yeah, you don't see a lot of idol actor who are good at acting but I feel like Park Hyung Sik is doing exceptionally well :wub: The confrontation scene in episode 10 was my favorite scene as well ^^ But oh yes yes yes.... Lee Joon Gi is an amazing actor and great at expressing characters but that's another rant I can go on :D

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Yeees, I really hope the best for Sam Maek Jong as well, even if he cannot have Aro...Let him at least have Moo Myung haha! I hope Moo Myung and Sam Maek Jong end up to be really really good friends and have a long lasting friendship with each other! Also I hope that the other Hwarang guys will have a good friendship with SMJ as well, even after they all find out he is King.

22 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh my gosh... Park Hyung Sik is singing the next OST????? :scream: Oh my god, the OSTs for this drama just keeps on getting better and BETTER!!! The voice in Epiosde 11 preview does sound like Park Hyung Sik.... When I first watched the preview, I knew something was familiar. I guess we'll just have to wait for news to come out!!

Yep, he'll sing the next OST with title "여기 있을게" (I'll be here) ^^ You can hear his voice at the scene SMJ followed A Ro Ep 9 too. May be the song about The King's love :wub: ?

Oh my oh my! There's sooo much to love in both episodes this week, I don't even know where to start :tongue:

Anyway, I am glad that Hwarang made the revelation(s) took place at the mid-point of this series. I was afraid that it could be SKKS all over again, where we have to wait for 16 episodes for Lee Seon Joon to discover the true gender of Kim Yoon Shik. 16 episodes! And a light kiss at the end of episode 17! A better kiss at episode 18! And not much else until the epilogue at the end of episode 20. So YASS, go Hwarang!!! Although I think we have to show Aro a little bit of sympathy since she has to take in TWO great secrets in just one episode: that the one man he adore is NOT her brother, and the other man who after her so badly is THE king. Any ordinary girl would fled the country upon such revelations :D lucky for us, Aro is not just any girl hehe

And I am not even going to blabber about the kiss because @USAFarmgirl had done a wonderful job in describing it in minute detail for us to re-live the scene over and over again in our mind (and our dream hihi)... it was a well-deserved kiss for both of them since they had been suppressing their feeling for too long, my fragile heart almost can't take it anymore. The one thing I found most beautiful is that the moments leading to the kiss is not given in minutes or seconds before it took place. They were given in two whole episodes, epi 9 and 10, started with MM's confession that he is not her brother. That was one hell of a way to build a tension leading to such explosive feeling, but it was devastatingly satisfying to see them finally seal the deal with such kiss, in a beautiful landscape, in the open for everyone to see (hopefully nobody saw that, though :tongue:). Bravo!

8 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Yep, he'll sing the next OST with title "여기 있을게" (I'll be here) ^^ You can hear his voice at the scene SMJ followed A Ro Ep 9 too. May be the song about The King's love :wub: ?

was it really his voice in episode 9??:o

I couldn't guess it :astonished:

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Ughhhhhh I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I saw that too and was like.. why does he have to be second lead?! Did you see the BTS of the forced kiss? PHS stroking GA's hair at the end killed me. Then the concerned look on his face as they watched the clip - dyingdyingdyingdyjngdyjbgydjng lol

I know right. The problem is why do the writer made the second lead so likeable or is Park Hyung Sik working some magic here? And the fact is, Aro and SMJ scenes feel more sensual whereas hers with Sun Woo is more conservative. All along, I always believe that the constraint is what oozes sexual tension but that's not the case here. It's the chemistry between PHS and Go Ara that actually made their scenes feel more sensual or erotic (in the words of SMJ ofc, LOL ). And yes, I watched the BTS. She seems more comfortable with PHS and with him stroking her hair after the kiss, I really thought that he is so sweet and a gentleman that I want to ship them as off-screen couple. But then I read that she is dating a much older actor, so that's the end of it. 

Spoiler

Same my friend. I still hope there will be a loveline between SMJ and Aro. I know he is a sacred bone who could not possibly married a half breed, the lowest he could go is a true bone who could only become his concubine. But could they not allowed for some room of romance for them because their chemistry is too sizzling to be wasted just like that? May be if he distancing himself from her, she could perhaps miss and looking for him. I swear that this two need to do another drama together where they form the main OTP since we all know SMJ-Aro ship will sink, or is sinking already. :bawling:

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Yes, I feel like the Dramabeans recapper has something against Sam Maek Jong in the drama so it makes me a little sad :( But I really like what the recapper said about episode 10 and how he showed he was King (not the whole aspect about Aro though). But I love Sam Maek Jong too! Yeah, you don't see a lot of idol actor who are good at acting but I feel like Park Hyung Sik is doing exceptionally well :wub: The confrontation scene in episode 10 was my favorite scene as well ^^ But oh yes yes yes.... Lee Joon Gi is an amazing actor and great at expressing characters but that's another rant I can go on :D

Glad that she has nicer things to say about Sam Maek Jong and that applies only for him not to have a loveline. I am fine with that since Aro is pretty much taken already but SLS has never been this strong before and despite how I wish SMJ would just move on and get over his feelings for Aro, I very much would miss all those playful and flirty moments between SMJ and Aro which masterfully portrayed by the charm of Park Hyung Sik. He is one exceptional idol actor, I must say. It's funny how I thought Lee Joon Gi as Wang So was better off without a loveline in Scarlet Heart but wanting Sam Maek Jong to have a loveline in this drama. Watching how wonderful that confession scene in episode 10, I am dying to see SMJ taking over the throne and throwing all his thunderous persona as the king. 

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Yes, I heard it from that scene and kept wondering and was hoping it was going to get release this week, but they released Yang Yoseob song first. It's all good. I love that song, too. 

The title just hurt me. :bawling: He's going to be there for her always, but he might not even get her. 

3 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Omggg, I'm so excited to hear his OST now...!! I first was extremely excited for Yoseob's OST and now Park Hyung Sik's OST is coming out?!?! This drama just keeps killing me :wub: I knew I heard park hyung sik's voice in the background...!!! But I just brushed it off

Glad that she has nicer things to say about Sam Maek Jong and that applies only for him not to have a loveline. I am fine with that since Aro is pretty much taken already but SLS has never been this strong before and despite how I wish SMJ would just move on and get over his feelings for Aro, I very much would miss all those playful and flirty moments between SMJ and Aro which masterfully portrayed by the charm of Park Hyung Sik. He is one exceptional idol actor, I must say. It's funny how I thought Lee Joon Gi as Wang So was better off without a loveline in Scarlet Heart but wanting Sam Maek Jong to have a loveline in this drama. Watching how wonderful that confession scene in episode 10, I am dying to see SMJ taking over the throne and throwing all his thunderous persona as the king. 

+10000 Second lead syndrome is extremely strong in this drama and I rarely get SLS!! I always love the cute moments between SMJ and AR! Now that she knows he's king, they're interactions are so much more adorable! I can't wait to see SMJ claim his rightful throne as well and be a righteous, humble, and generous King 

its a bless to see WangYeo and SMJ in the same frame. in my dream.

oh i'm so weird. :blink:

oh btw. that gray man who came to see Master An Ji. did he just casually address the queen as Ji So? i mean just Ji So. since i dont know korean very much.

What I want to see in the second half of the series are:

1. How SMJ turns to be one of the greatest king of Shila, in every aspect of his being. How he learns to be THE true king, who worries for his subject, while the subjects are not worry for their country. I want to see him develop within Hwarang, with the help of his fellow Hwarangs, under the tutelage of his 'cute' nangdo ehehehe... He had once, for the very first time, asserted his authority toward the commandant and his mother already (and the scene was totally daebak!), and I cannot wait for him to do more for good cause. In other words, I want to see his maturity grow before our eyes. That would be awesome!

2. How Hwarangs were made. I am looking forward to Master Wihwa's unconventional way  of training the boys. He himself is an interesting character, unpredictable, very smart, and surprisingly wise in a unique kind of way. I don't think he hates SW eventhough he is the queen's hwarang. He was way too smart to ignore someone with SW capability. SW is a true challenge for him coz he knows this one is not ordinary guy.

3. How the boys become THE hwarang. How they learn to trust each other, depend on one another, and being true to each other. In short: bring on the bromance!

4. How SW become the legendary hwarang. How he gains trust and respect from the other hwarang. How he develop himself. And how Jinheung made him his right hand man. Oh boy... I really wish to witness that *fanning myself

5. How the princess develop into a likable character, at worst, or a suitable comrade to Jinheung, at best. Yes, I want the king to fall for the princess because he deserves a loveline, otherwise we are wasting such beautiful boy for nothing (oh yes, I am greedy kkkk) If history told us that he ended up with her, I want at least to be happy for him. Aro might be his first love, but she is in love with someone else. Life is unfair sometimes <_< but he'll live...

6. And last but not least: the moment the king reveal himself to his fellow hwarang! I hope it will be depicted in the most elegant and memorable way possible. I want to have a heart-stopping moment for this. I want everyone to gape, and nod in agreement that he IS a true king.

some fandom news from tumblr, hwarang came in no.15 in top 20 tv show list beating goblin which was the only other kdrama that made it onto the list. 

do ji han insta got 20k follower after one week, boi is popular. 

if we are all talking about sls, i have to admit i dont get sls, especially if they are mr perfect, which is kinda vanilla for me. although maek jong isnt mr perfect, he is a dynamic character and i love hyungsik, i still dont have sls because i dont feel the chemistry from aro's side despite sun woo x aro not being my otp. tbh i have like 4th or 5th sls lol on ban ryu, i just am really captured by his story and the actors skills. someone on tumblr mentioned how he has 4 stories, one with his fathers which is more depressing and how that affected his mentality and lead to his coldness and harshness, funny rivalry with suho, romantic entanglement with sooyeon and brotherhood story with the hwarang. his trying to overcome his ego and pride, years of conditioning from his fathers,  dealing with his romantic life with his enemies sister and from the opposing side of his family. especially when you consider how evil the step father is. his trying to balance it all and his always conflicted but he has had really good slow burn character development and its still an ongoing process that's laid out out to bare. idk i just really connect to him. 

also i wonder how the rating will be next week, here's hoping for good things. 

I just see some comments on tumblr and I couldn't agree more. :wink:

Spoiler

" I believe that they holding back all Sun Woo development only because they assume that his birth mystery will blow our minds. He must be a true bone or even a part of the royal family. He’s the main character without any dynamics in his storyline, in the meantime, we already see Ban Ryu’s character development and a lot of is going on with Sam Maek Jong. Even a side couple has more chemistry and heart fluttering vibes, than main leads. I’m talking about Ban Ryu and SooYeon. They bring me joy, seriously, bubbly-sunshine girl and grumpy-rude guy who becomes a softy when she’s around - they bring me joy!

(letsflytoasiarenata@tumblr)

"I think it’s about damn time they develop SunWoo’s story. These past 10 episodes it seems that the writer been focusing on Sam Maek Jong. It’s really nice to show how the Sam Maek Jong trying to prepare himself for the throne but SunWoo’s story cannot just stay idle.

What’s bugging me even more is AhRo’s romance also seems to evolve more around the Sam Maek Jong. It’s getting ridiculous for AhRo to keep overlooking the Sam Maek Jong’s help, love, and concern and keep thinking about her so-called brother who does little for her sake. Most of the time, AhRo just kept bickering with Sun Woo about those ‘we are not siblings’ issues rather than developing romantic relationship.

The next 10 episodes better be the development of Sun Woo’s birth secret and his romance with Ah Ro. And since I’m a fan of both Park Seojun and Park Hyungsik I’m hoping the bromance will get stronger each episode hahaha 
For romantic relationship, I think I’ll just rooting for BanRyu and SooHyun woooo!

(universaladdict @tumblr)

That's why sometimes i think MM's story is getting slow.

And I'm not really interested in loveline between SMJ vs A Ro (becoz i'm looking forward Hyungsik with Park Boyoung lol :wub:). I love their chemistry and SMJ's mischievous & attention for A Ro & but i find it ridiculous when she seems apathetic to almost everything he does for her. *okay, the writer want that lmao =)))*

But thank to the writers, there are so many things happen to SMJ so far. His story is becoming more interesting  (the conflict with his mother, his funny relationship with bodyguard, his one-sided love, the way he get the throne back, his daily life in Hwarang, ...)

My fav character after SMJ is Ban Ryu and we already see his character development through each episode. This is also the character has a lot to say.

And 22 year old ajushi is also my fav too. I know this ajushi's so funny since Reply1988 but he's extremely lovable in Hwarang :lol: Waiting for the reunion between he and Hyungsik in the next drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon :tongue:

tumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o5_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o2_500.giftumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o1_500.giftumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o3_500.giftumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o4_500.giftumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o5_500.giftumblr_ojxlew2KwE1r1fzv0o6_500.gif

:heart:

21 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

just see some comments on tumblr and I couldn't agree more. :wink:

Hide contents

" I believe that they holding back all Sun Woo development only because they assume that his birth mystery will blow our minds. He must be a true bone or even a part of the royal family. He’s the main character without any dynamics in his storyline, in the meantime, we already see Ban Ryu’s character development and a lot of is going on with Sam Maek Jong. Even a side couple has more chemistry and heart fluttering vibes, than main leads. I’m talking about Ban Ryu and SooYeon. They bring me joy, seriously, bubbly-sunshine girl and grumpy-rude guy who becomes a softy when she’s around - they bring me joy!

(letsflytoasiarenata@tumblr)

"I think it’s about damn time they develop SunWoo’s story. These past 10 episodes it seems that the writer been focusing on Sam Maek Jong. It’s really nice to show how the Sam Maek Jong trying to prepare himself for the throne but SunWoo’s story cannot just stay idle.

What’s bugging me even more is AhRo’s romance also seems to evolve more around the Sam Maek Jong. It’s getting ridiculous for AhRo to keep overlooking the Sam Maek Jong’s help, love, and concern and keep thinking about her so-called brother who does little for her sake. Most of the time, AhRo just kept bickering with Sun Woo about those ‘we are not siblings’ issues rather than developing romantic relationship.

The next 10 episodes better be the development of Sun Woo’s birth secret and his romance with Ah Ro. And since I’m a fan of both Park Seojun and Park Hyungsik I’m hoping the bromance will get stronger each episode hahaha 
For romantic relationship, I think I’ll just rooting for BanRyu and SooHyun woooo!

(universaladdict @tumblr)

That's why sometimes i think MM's story is getting slow.

And I'm not really interested in loveline between SMJ vs A Ro (becoz i'm looking forward Hyungsik with Park Boyoung lol :wub:). I love their chemistry and SMJ's mischievous & attention for A Ro & but i find it ridiculous when she seems apathetic to almost everything he does for her. *okay, the writer want that lmao =)))*

But thank to the writers, there are so many things happen to SMJ so far. His story is becoming more interesting  (the conflict with his mother, his funny relationship with bodyguard, his one-sided love, the way he get the throne back, his daily life in Hwarang, ...)

Thank you for the Tumblr comments! I couldn't agree more too - SW's storyline is lacking IMO.. and I agree about that but with Aro being apathetic to PHS' pursuit. BUT I still have high hopes for this drama lol 

Love the one sided bromance of SMJ with 22 yr old ajussi lololol 

Archived