[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

7 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I have to agree with you.  Most people, although their heart might not be moved to love a person are still appreciative of the things they do for them especially if they've saved their lives a few times.  I am really starting to dislike AR's character.  When I was young, I had male friends that I was fond of, because I could count on them and they were very good to me.  I was not in love with them, but I like them very much. A few of those friendships remain until today.  I cannot understand why the writer wrote AR's character the way she did.  Her character has no cuteness about her ( I am not talking about looks).  I understand she has had a hard life without her mother and brother; however, the writer could have softened her edges a bit.  It is great to be in love, but it is not great to be insensitive to those who look out for you.  People have talked about the king's supposed arrogance; however, the same people have overlook AR's insensitivity.  

You are so on point on this. I re-watched those earlier episodes and could not helped to notice how sweet SMJ is towards Ah Ro. Sure, I understand if she interpreted his initial advances to come across like a perv (because of him listening to her racy stories) but slowly, ones could noticed what a fine young man he is. He assisted and rescued her many times (the horse incident, Kang Sung, Scar-face, the Queen Regent), when she cried - he was there to comfort her and tried to give all the best things life could offer to her and yet, she still treated him quite badly until only recently, she is more cordial when she discovered that he is actually the faceless king. And the fact that is even more hurtful is that she actually knows how lonely he is and would it not be great if the writer be considerate enough to write Aro as a character who, even when she could not love SMJ, could at least becomes his friend who genuinely cares for him and his source of comfort and a strong support system for this lonely boy. I am so with you when you mentioned how so many people (the so-called feminists) harshly criticized SMJ as un-gentleman because of his constant pursuit of Aro but neglecting the fact that Aro, despite being a half-breed and considerably of low status in the bone ranking system, behaving like an ingrate. Yet, I still could not help but hoping for a romance between SMJ-Aro, totally because of the explosive chemistry between these two actors. Sigh.

On a side note, I checked on the Hwarang's boys (Min Ho, Hyung Sik & Seo Joon) appearance on 2D1N. It was hilarious and fun and I am strongly amazed by how athletic they are especially in the skipping rope game. 

And those amazing photos in the photobook....gosh, Park Hyung Sik is so gorgeous and looking all regal and majestic in those royal garb. He surely made a mighty fine and beautiful king. :wub:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, silvianage said:

Ahhh love the spoiler, where can I see these photograph? 

I want to see Park Seo Joon part also because I love both of them and ship the bromance more than the romance lol

Park Seo Joon's pics were sheared by one of our chingudeul couple pages behind as I remember!! :D:love: 

7 minutes ago, lyserose said:

You are so on point on this. I re-watched those earlier episodes and could not helped to notice how sweet SMJ is towards Ah Ro. Sure, I understand if she interpreted his initial advances to come across like a perv (because of him listening to her racy stories) but slowly, ones could noticed what a fine young man he is. He assisted and rescued her many times (the horse incident, Kang Sung, Scar-face, the Queen Regent), when she cried - he was there to comfort her and tried to give all the best things life could offer to her and yet, she still treated him quite badly until only recently, she is more cordial when she discovered that he is actually the faceless king. And the fact that is even more hurtful is that she actually knows how lonely he is and would it not be great if the writer be considerate enough to write Aro as a character who, even when she could not love SMJ, could at least becomes his friend who genuinely cares for him and his source of comfort and a strong support system for this lonely boy. I am so with you when you mentioned how so many people (the so-called feminists) harshly criticized SMJ as un-gentleman because of his constant pursuit of Aro but neglecting the fact that Aro, despite being a half-breed and considerably of low status in the bone ranking system, behaving like an ingrate. Yet, I still could not help but hoping for a romance between SMJ-Aro, totally because of the explosive chemistry between these two actors. Sigh.

On a side note, I checked on the Hwarang's boys (Min Ho, Hyung Sik & Seo Joon) appearance on 2D1N. It was hilarious and fun and I am strongly amazed by how athletic they are especially in the skipping rope game. 

And those amazing photos in the photobook....gosh, Park Hyung Sik is so gorgeous and looking all regal and majestic in those royal garb. He surely made a mighty fine and beautiful king. :wub:

Ah Ro isn't unconsederate toward Maek Jong in my opinion!! she thanked him when he helped her and when he asked her to teach him writing and reading (though he already knows but she doesn't know :D)!! she just didn't appreciate him circuling around her asking her to "sleep" with him (which is a weird thing), marking her hand as a reminder of a debt (which is not really nice), and telling her that he likes her over and over again when she showed him that she's not really interested!! I know he meant nothing bad but it's natural to feel disturbed by those actions even if they came from a really handsome and nice man!! the heart wants what it wants after all and the repetitive attempts and confessions aren't a guaranty for success in the heart matters!! :) 

yes that was so funny and yes we can see how athletic they are!! :wub: 

yes!! I'm waiting for the day he reachs his rightful place as the Kingdome's King!! :wub: 

maybe the writer wanna make Aro character as a woman who are cold hearted? :D towards SMJ lol

but i think irl we do have a girl who doesnt affected with whatever the guy do, like Aro. and after the secret is revealed she become more nice towards him, because he is the King. KING! if i'm in Aro shoes i might run like mice lol

and yes. 2D1N, they were hilarious and poor seojun. bad luck follow him till the end. :lol:

45 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Park Seo Joon's pics were sheared by one of our chingudeul couple pages behind as I remember!! :D:love: 

Ah Ro isn't unconsederate toward Maek Jong in my opinion!! she thanked him when he helped her and when he asked her to teach him writing and reading (though he already knows but she doesn't know :D)!! she just didn't appreciate him circuling around her asking her to "sleep" with him (which is a weird thing), marking her hand as a reminder of a debt (which is not really nice), and telling her that he likes her over and over again when she showed him that she's not really interested!! I know he meant nothing bad but it's natural to feel disturbed by those actions even if they came from a really handsome and nice man!! the heart wants what it wants after all and the repetitive attempts and confessions aren't a guaranty for success in the heart matters!! :) 

yes that was so funny and yes we can see how athletic they are!! :wub: 

yes!! I'm waiting for the day he reachs his rightful place as the Kingdome's King!! :wub: 

I don't recall the King asking Ah ro to sleep with him. He is just joking with her, cause in fact she was the one the fell asleep in his room. She is the one that is embarrassed by that, so she is the one constantly making comments about it, saying things like  why are you here? do you want to sleep again? or whatever she says regarding that and calling him a perv. When he didn't do anything to her, but he just likes to jokingly throw it in her face, and joke about sleeping with her. As for marking her hand, it was just a way or excuse for him to see her again. Yes guys do silly things when they like a girl, and the King is no exception. I actually get irritated by her calliing him a pervert. Her stories does not arouse him, like the others, it in fact makes him fall sleep, don't see how she can call him a pervert when her stories have the opposite effect on him.

@sakura2016 @nurlayla Appreciate your point of view, ladies! :) That's what lovely about discussion, isn't it? Because we view everything in totally different and at times, same perspectives. But I would truly appreciate if the writer going to write Aro who could at least become a genuine friend to SMJ. When I re-watched those early episodes, I feel sorry for him because he really is such a lonely soul with only Pa Oh being his companion. When the rest of the boys walking around with friends, he was always wandering the street alone on his own and could not live as himself nor could he ever been so carefree. At least Sun Woo ever had those lovely carefree years with Mak Mun and his equally wacky guardian. It would be nice seeing how a woman he loves could offer him comfort and support, even only as a friend. But I am wary of what will happen. Once, SMJ is outed as the king, we are all certain that Sun Woo will want to kill him (I don't blame him due to the misunderstanding) and may be Aro would turn against him also, knowing that her real brother was killed because of SMJ and that legitimize the reason for the man she loves, Sun Woo to kill the king. This prospective makes me sad :bawling:.

15 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

and yes. 2D1N, they were hilarious and poor seojun. bad luck follow him till the end. :lol:

I was focusing on Hyung Sik most of the time. He is super dorky, an opposite of SMJ. I love how adorable he is when he said he would die to win the game since he did not wear that much layers and worried of having to be stripped down if he is to lose the game. :D

On 1/19/2017 at 0:47 PM, furu.vu217 said:

I just see some comments on tumblr and I couldn't agree more. :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

" I believe that they holding back all Sun Woo development only because they assume that his birth mystery will blow our minds. He must be a true bone or even a part of the royal family. He’s the main character without any dynamics in his storyline, in the meantime, we already see Ban Ryu’s character development and a lot of is going on with Sam Maek Jong. Even a side couple has more chemistry and heart fluttering vibes, than main leads. I’m talking about Ban Ryu and SooYeon. They bring me joy, seriously, bubbly-sunshine girl and grumpy-rude guy who becomes a softy when she’s around - they bring me joy!

(letsflytoasiarenata@tumblr)

"I think it’s about damn time they develop SunWoo’s story. These past 10 episodes it seems that the writer been focusing on Sam Maek Jong. It’s really nice to show how the Sam Maek Jong trying to prepare himself for the throne but SunWoo’s story cannot just stay idle.

What’s bugging me even more is AhRo’s romance also seems to evolve more around the Sam Maek Jong. It’s getting ridiculous for AhRo to keep overlooking the Sam Maek Jong’s help, love, and concern and keep thinking about her so-called brother who does little for her sake. Most of the time, AhRo just kept bickering with Sun Woo about those ‘we are not siblings’ issues rather than developing romantic relationship.

The next 10 episodes better be the development of Sun Woo’s birth secret and his romance with Ah Ro. And since I’m a fan of both Park Seojun and Park Hyungsik I’m hoping the bromance will get stronger each episode hahaha 
For romantic relationship, I think I’ll just rooting for BanRyu and SooHyun woooo!

(universaladdict @tumblr)

That's why sometimes i think MM's story is getting slow.

And I'm not really interested in loveline between SMJ vs A Ro (becoz i'm looking forward Hyungsik with Park Boyoung lol :wub:). I love their chemistry and SMJ's mischievous & attention for A Ro & but i find it ridiculous when she seems apathetic to almost everything he does for her. *okay, the writer want that lmao =)))*

But thank to the writers, there are so many things happen to SMJ so far. His story is becoming more interesting  (the conflict with his mother, his funny relationship with bodyguard, his one-sided love, the way he get the throne back, his daily life in Hwarang, ...)

My fav character after SMJ is Ban Ryu and we already see his character development through each episode. This is also the character has a lot to say.

And 22 year old ajushi is also my fav too. I know this ajushi's so funny since Reply1988 but he's extremely lovable in Hwarang :lol: Waiting for the reunion between he and Hyungsik in the next drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon :tongue:

Hide contents

I love their interactions!! This is one of many scenes of them together that cracked me up!!!!:D When the King said It's not even 10, but a 20 years difference, then does that hand gesture referring his beard!!! LOL!!!!

Spoiler Alert !!!

I'm not sure the photobook release at this time is good or bad because it will reveal many things ^_^

This BTS photo is so cute :wub:

C2i4YM_UoAEgV-B.jpg

Spoiler

C2i1E2zUoAAxtUy.jpgC2i1E22UkAMtTLV.jpgThe Queen is die & Soo Hoo has an arrow in his back ?! Now i have a strong feeling that Soo Ho will die.C2hsb4iUQAAkuyP.jpgC2homxZUoAAfutZ.jpg

48 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

I don't recall the King asking Ah ro to sleep with him. He is just joking with her, cause in fact she was the one the fell asleep in his room. She is the one that is embarrassed by that, so she is the one constantly making comments about it, saying things like  why are you here? do you want to sleep again? or whatever she says regarding that and calling him a perv. When he didn't do anything to her, but he just likes to jokingly throw it in her face, and joke about sleeping with her. As for marking her hand, it was just a way or excuse for him to see her again. Yes guys do silly things when they like a girl, and the King is no exception. I actually get irritated by her calliing him a pervert. Her stories does not arouse him, like the others, it in fact makes him fall sleep, don't see how she can call him a pervert when her stories have the opposite effect on him.

that's the point!! she didn't realise that he was joking around and she made the 1st wrong impression on him being a pervert when he showed up from no where telling her that "it's quite, dark and a nice place to sleep" or something close to this which isn't something common to say to a stranger woman you just met!! yes she fell asleep in his room but their 1st encounter did its affect already and him joking around didn't change that idea that she built about him!! and yes I know that he marked her hand  making an excuse for himself to see her but again she didn't realise that and took it at face value!! and I know he's no pervert and that men do these kind of silly things in there way to win the girl's attention and heart :) and sometimes it works and they end up with the girl they like but unfortunatly for him that's not the case here!! 

43 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@sakura2016 @nurlayla Appreciate your point of view, ladies! :) That's what lovely about discussion, isn't it? Because we view everything in totally different and at times, same perspectives. But I would truly appreciate if the writer going to write Aro who could at least become a genuine friend to SMJ. When I re-watched those early episodes, I feel sorry for him because he really is such a lonely soul with only Pa Oh being his companion. When the rest of the boys walking around with friends, he was always wandering the street alone on his own and could not live as himself nor could he ever been so carefree. At least Sun Woo ever had those lovely carefree years with Mak Mun and his equally wacky guardian. It would be nice seeing how a woman he loves could offer him comfort and support, even only as a friend. But I am wary of what will happen. Once, SMJ is outed as the king, we are all certain that Sun Woo will want to kill him (I don't blame him due to the misunderstanding) and may be Aro would turn against him also, knowing that her real brother was killed because of SMJ and that legitimize the reason for the man she loves, Sun Woo to kill the king. This prospective makes me sad :bawling:.

I was focusing on Hyung Sik most of the time. He is super dorky, an opposite of SMJ. I love how adorable he is when he said he would die to win the game since he did not wear that much layers and worried of having to be stripped down if he is to lose the game. :D

I hope so too and I was happy when he and Sun Woo smiled by the end of the performance a they didn't smile much and especially not around the other boys, I was "oww they smiled!! they had fun!!" :wub: 

I know that Sun Woo will get really mad and go after him to avange his friend and that Ah Ro can distance herself from him but I have faith that it will get solved somehow and their friendship will remain eventually!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes that was hillarious!! :lol: 

42 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

I love their interactions!! This is one of many scenes of them together that cracked me up!!!!:D When the King said It's not even 10, but a 20 years difference, then does that hand gesture referring his beard!!! LOL!!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I think so!! :lol: I laughed out loud when he said that he looks young!! WHAT?!! :lol: 

@furu.vu217 thank you so much chingu for the pics!! I'm a fan of spoilers!! :D:wub: 

Sun Woo and Maek Jong as the King together?!! SO HAPPY!! :love: 

OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!! I'M TERRIFIED FOR MY BOYS!! AN NO, NO ONE CAN DIE!! NO ONE!! LEAVE MY BOYS ALONE!! PLEAAAAAAAAAASE!! :scream: :bawling: 

off to sleep now!! se you soon chingudeul, hopefully!! :wub: 

21 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Spoiler Alert !!!

I'm not sure the photobook release at this time is good or bad because it will reveal many things ^_^

Oh. Thanks a million for sharing :love:. I have been frequently checking the Hwarang twitter page but no latest update for now. 

It seems the photobook reveals a lot but I am not complaining. So my takes, Sun Woo will eventually become SMJ's right hand man. SMJ as Hwarang protecting his dear beloved Aro. Suho finally grown up, graduated and become a full on credible Hwarang (no worry, I think our boy can take that little shot of arrow. He is a Hwarang after all).'I am all excited to see them graduating as warrior and beautiful knights. 

My only confusion is who is the guy who hold the dying Queen Regent. SMJ did not style his hair like that. He does have a bang but he does not wear headband when he is not in his Hwarang uniform. Whenever he wears the headband, his hair would be totally pushed back. The one likely with that styling is Suho. Ow...Don't tell me there would be a loveline between him and the Queen Regent? :huh:

3 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Spoiler Alert !!!

Hide contents

The Queen is die & Soo Hoo has an arrow in his back ?! Now i have a strong feeling that Soo Ho will die

I would love the spoiler, waiting new episode every Wednesday-Monday is killing me.

Thank you for sharing

Knetizen - Hwarang Ep 9 + 10

Spoiler

2017011701001300000089391_99_20170116231

Screen+Shot+2017-01-17+at+12.55.17+PM.pn

Naver - Sports Chosun: Go Ara learns Park Hyung Shik's secret, faced with danger

1. [+2,023, -97] Even in the preview, I can't see anyone but Sam Maek Jong ㅜㅜ He is refreshing, Seon Woo is frustrating

2. [+1,751, -51] Should I hug you? Or should I kill...

3. [+1,441, -86] I'm watching it for Park Hyung Shik! Hyung Shik-ssi ♥

4. [+1,262, -63] Park Hyung Shik's acting is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I fell for him

5. [ +1,221, -60] Park Hyung Shik is too cool. I'm having intense second lead syndrome

6. [+395, -17] I'm not Sam Maek Jong, but King Jinheung... He's jjang

Spoiler

20170117_1484661628_44692400_1_99_201701Screen+Shot+2017-01-20+at+12.58.21+AM.pn

Naver - tv Report: Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik, romantic men who have fallen for Go Ara

1. [+1,866, -59] When she's with Park Seo Joon, I ship them together. When she's with Park Hyung Shik, I want them to end up together.. Can't she keep both? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,468, -75] I am your king, kneel!

2. [+1,313, -55] Today's episode was crazy fun

3. [+1,652, -184] How could Aro not fall in love with Sam Maek Jong? How????  Am I the only one who likes him?? I don't understand her

4. [+1,237, -138] I really like Park Seo Joon

5. [+454, -18] Soo Ho and Ban Ryu can't realize that they're good friends ㅋㅋ There's nothing that they don't know about each other ㅋㅋ

6. [+440, -25] Yeah, Aro should end up with Seon Woo. Sam Maek Jong can come to us viewers ㅋ

7. [+375, -19] Yeo Wool/Han Sung, Soo Ho/Ban Ryu, Sam Maek Jong/Pa Oh, Sam Maek Jong/Moo Myung, I prefer seeing these pairs' chemistry over the main love triangle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Please show some more of the hwarangs, their scenes are fun

201701162148173946112_20170116221309_01.

Nate - Herald Pop: Go Ara breaks down in tears over the fact that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother 

1. [+312, -50] Go Ara's acting is pretty bad considering how many years she's been an actress

2. [+189, -18] What's going on with Go Ara in the photos?

3. [+147, -10] Doesn't she feel rather relieved that he's not her real oppa? Should I get excited over this love line?

4. [+37, -7] Go Ara never looked pretty in Hwarang. I know she's gorgeous but she comes out so rough in this drama

5. [+32, 0] Please fix her eyebrows... She doesn't look pretty with them ㅠㅜ

6. [+29, 0] It's too bad that Go Ara doesn't look good on screen.. even though she's a goddess in real life

7. [+22, -1] What could be the reason why Go Ara looks bad in Hwarang? Must be the eyebrows. Her acting is terrible, it doesn't help that her character is bland..

Cre: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-hwarang.html

Awwww, Knet is crazy becoz of the second lead syndrome aka Sam Maek Jong - Park Hyung Sik :wub: 

Yeah, me too, i understand you :lol: SMJ is a character full of charisma with PHS's great acting :wub:

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

Oh. Thanks a million for sharing :love:. I have been frequently checking the Hwarang twitter page but no latest update for now. 

It seems the photobook reveals a lot but I am not complaining. So my takes, Sun Woo will eventually become SMJ's right hand man. SMJ as Hwarang protecting his dear beloved Aro. Suho finally grown up, graduated and become a full on credible Hwarang (no worry, I think our boy can take that little shot of arrow. He is a Hwarang after all).'I am all excited to see them graduating as warrior and beautiful knights. 

My only confusion is who is the guy who hold the dying Queen Regent. SMJ did not style his hair like that. He does have a bang but he does not wear headband when he is not in his Hwarang uniform. Whenever he wears the headband, his hair would be totally pushed back. The one likely with that styling is Suho. Ow...Don't tell me there would be a loveline between him and the Queen Regent? :huh:

we're all happy with the spoilers!! :lol::wub::w00t: though there we're left with more questions and worries now!! :scream:

yes right!! me too!! :w00t: but even though they'll grow into stronger knights we can't help but worry for them!! don't won't anyone of my boys to get hurt!! :confounded:

yes that's Soo Ho!! and yes he'll have a love ligne with the Queen :( though not sure it would be mutual!! she still has feelings for Abeoji though she's killing (trying to kill) all his kids!! :blink: 

7 hours ago, nurlayla said:

no!!! andwae! choltae andwae! no loveline between Suho and Queen. jaebal TT

but from their 1st encounter Suho is somewhat have an interest with the Queen. oh my poor heart :dizzy:

yes he obviously fell for her badly to think that her daughter is nothing like her being cold!! how didn't he see her coldness?!! Soo Ho!!! :confounded:

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

These are too great! Beautiful art of Sam Maek Jong!

Wow! Thank you for posting some pictures of the photobook. I'm debating if I should get myself one. 

yes they are so beautiful!! :wub: 

chingu please can you delete the quoted pics in your post?!! it's against soompi rules, thank you in advance!! :) 

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Knetizen - Hwarang Ep 9 + 10

Naver - Sports Chosun: Go Ara learns Park Hyung Shik's secret, faced with danger

1. [+2,023, -97] Even in the preview, I can't see anyone but Sam Maek Jong ㅜㅜ He is refreshing, Seon Woo is frustrating

2. [+1,751, -51] Should I hug you? Or should I kill...

3. [+1,441, -86] I'm watching it for Park Hyung Shik! Hyung Shik-ssi ♥

4. [+1,262, -63] Park Hyung Shik's acting is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I fell for him

5. [ +1,221, -60] Park Hyung Shik is too cool. I'm having intense second lead syndrome

6. [+395, -17] I'm not Sam Maek Jong, but King Jinheung... He's jjang

Hide contents

Naver - tv Report: Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik, romantic men who have fallen for Go Ara

1. [+1,866, -59] When she's with Park Seo Joon, I ship them together. When she's with Park Hyung Shik, I want them to end up together.. Can't she keep both? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,468, -75] I am your king, kneel!

2. [+1,313, -55] Today's episode was crazy fun

3. [+1,652, -184] How could Aro not fall in love with Sam Maek Jong? How????  Am I the only one who likes him?? I don't understand her

4. [+1,237, -138] I really like Park Seo Joon

5. [+454, -18] Soo Ho and Ban Ryu can't realize that they're good friends ㅋㅋ There's nothing that they don't know about each other ㅋㅋ

6. [+440, -25] Yeah, Aro should end up with Seon Woo. Sam Maek Jong can come to us viewers ㅋ

7. [+375, -19] Yeo Wool/Han Sung, Soo Ho/Ban Ryu, Sam Maek Jong/Pa Oh, Sam Maek Jong/Moo Myung, I prefer seeing these pairs' chemistry over the main love triangle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Please show some more of the hwarangs, their scenes are fun

Nate - Herald Pop: Go Ara breaks down in tears over the fact that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother 

1. [+312, -50] Go Ara's acting is pretty bad considering how many years she's been an actress

2. [+189, -18] What's going on with Go Ara in the photos?

3. [+147, -10] Doesn't she feel rather relieved that he's not her real oppa? Should I get excited over this love line?

4. [+37, -7] Go Ara never looked pretty in Hwarang. I know she's gorgeous but she comes out so rough in this drama

5. [+32, 0] Please fix her eyebrows... She doesn't look pretty with them ㅠㅜ

6. [+29, 0] It's too bad that Go Ara doesn't look good on screen.. even though she's a goddess in real life

7. [+22, -1] What could be the reason why Go Ara looks bad in Hwarang? Must be the eyebrows. Her acting is terrible, it doesn't help that her character is bland..

Cre: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-hwarang.html

Awwww, Knet is crazy becoz of the second lead syndrome aka Sam Maek Jong - Park Hyung Sik :wub: 

Yeah, me too, i understand you :lol: SMJ is a character full of charisma with PHS's great acting :wub:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

yes we all love Park Hyung Sik, he's really good in here!! and Park Seo Joon and Do Ji Han and Choi Min Ho though we're still to see his mature side and that will come too as we saw in the photobook's pics!! :D:wub: 

episode 11 preview with english sub, KBS Channel!! 

so Maek Jong asked Sun Woo why he's behaving like that toward Ah Ro not "why he did that"!! how is Sun Woo behaving?!! hhhhhhhhhhhh from a question to another!! :lol: give me the episode already!!

it always feels great when the actor you love earnes alot of love and admiration!! SO HAPPY!! :wub::w00t: 

awwwwwww so cute!! :wub: pincky swear between Sun Woo hyung and Han Sung dongseang!! awwwwwwwww

Spoiler

:scream: WHAT'S HAPPENING?!! :confounded:

these two having each other's back finally is a pleasure to see but can I have it without them being in a harm way?!! and can I ask WHERE IS MY OTHER TWO BOYS?!! :scream: and can we keep Yeo Wool and Han Sang away?!! I don't see them strong enough to be able to go into these kind of fights, they can be more with their brains!!  

Spoiler
and we will see more of Soo Ho's mature side!! :wub: but it's making me scared!! :confounded::scream: 

cr: Hwarang photo book, owner

5 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

I feel you. How is that possible not to fall for Sam Maek Jong :wub:. Park Hyung Sik literally killing it in this role. He single-handedly making laundry task looking so sexy (Now I want to do laundry :lol:). 

I found an interesting article here. Though the writings not so favourable but the writer of this article obviously suffering SLS as well, even went to the extend of wishing this drama isn't pre-produced so that Aro's suitor would be inclining towards the fans' choice (higher marks for SMJ) and hoping that Sun Woo may become King so that SMJ has a shot of happy ending with Aro, but that would deter with history. It's a fun read since I am also acutely suffering SLS. Lol.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3894899/hwarang-ep-10-review-silla-boys-struggle-with-ratings-despite-korean-dramas-huge-potential/

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

these two having each other's back finally is a pleasure to see but can I have it without them being in a harm way?!! and can I ask WHERE IS MY OTHER TWO BOYS?!! :scream: and can we keep Yeo Wool and Han Sang away?!! I don't see them strong enough to be able to go into these kind of fights, they can be more with their brains!!  

Here they are :wub: This is the rest of photo.

16122458_1871124699769910_26943940675292

----------------------------------------

Here is a combination of SMJ - PHS's photos in Hwarang photobook. Aww, Please come home quickly to my Hwarang ptb :wink:

41 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Here they are :wub: This is the rest of photo.

----------------------------------------

Here is a combination of SMJ - PHS's photos in Hwarang photobook. Aww, Please come home quickly to my Hwarang ptb :wink:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

hhhhhh what is he writing?!! looks he's still next Sun Woo!! :D:wub: 

WOW!! he realy looked like a bird with his arms open wide after shooting the arrow!! :wub: 

cr: owner

WOW!! :wub: 

cr: owner

Hi,  i was always a silent reader till now... I love this drama so much... I love every charecter... Our king is so charishmatic... Waiting for when he will be real king.... 

But honestly, i want ah ro end up with sun woo, bcz from the start ah ro liked him, felt for him. So if ah ro feel love towards king half of the drama it will be funny to me. I may think she is charecterless and dont know about love. If she love sun woo, she should stick on it till the end... I will respect her for that..... Love shouldnt change.. If she loves him then i am with them, bcz i am against one sided love.. It will burn everyone... 

About king, he has many responsibility, he have to be great king, will he leave it and marry ah ro? Dont think.... 

And i also think if sun woo wants he can claim throne in future. But dont think he will do that.. He just want to be happy with ah ro. He want to live like a free bird. And he likes jidwi too... 

So i want sunro... 

Many people are arguing about psj and phs. Come on guys, they both are great actors, and doing great. Psj may be cold but he is doing great to me. Personally i like him as a human and actor. And after hwarang start i fall in love with phs. I will never compare them and just enjoy the drama... 

Archived