[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Both of them talk. SW then helps her wear her shoe back. SW tells her that he remembers. AR then asks why did he pretend not to then? SW then says some sweet things (i suppose) about grabbing her hand and run away together but the other guys are watching.(i might be wrong here) He then apologises to her. 

At night, both of them smile while thinking back to their backhug by the stream. AR then says she missed SW. Even though she sees him everyday she misses him. Both of them smile in their thoughts SO CUTEEE.

SW brings flowers to her room the next day while she's not in. AR then picks up the flowers happily and steal glances at it while cleaning her room. 

Hwarangs at training and AR goes to watch them (or probably just SW). This time she waves at him and SW smiles back while SMJ is muttering to himself. Princess is overlooking their training.  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Princess talks to Hwarang master, about the queen and hwarangs and royalty. It doesnt seem like a nice conversation....

SW is looking for the bracelet ONLY NOW. SMJ more anxious than SW. KW sees both of them searching for the bracelet. LOL PO in the pond searching for it. 

KW brings the bracelet to BR stepdad. Stepdad asks where did he picked it up, and KW answers its at hwarang house. HOLY richard simmons. Stepdad asks which hwarang does it belong to and KW answers SW.

Stepdad then takes out a letter (maybe from south buyeo aka baekje) and the stamp on the letter matches with the bracelet(?).

I'M FREAKING OUT HERE CAUSE STEPDAD THINKS SW IS THE KING. WTS.

SMJ has a nightmare where his mum is shooting arrow at AR. And AR gets shot.

AND why is the queen fiddling with a knife. And she cuts herself with it. She talks about Master ahnji's children. She plans to kill AR without anyone knowing.

Nest day. queen goes to see princess and tells her she has something to do (which is instructing her to kill AR i suppose)

Princess then goes to AR, and requests for AR to be her physician (if i did not get it wrong). Princess brings up the queen and AR has flashback of the night she almost got killed. AR remains silent while the princess says she assumes AR accepts her proposal. 

Hwarang master wonders to himself that the princess is like Queen. While he's in his thoughts, his merchant friend comes by. Merchant tells master about princess preparing something which master have no knowledge of. 

Ah ro is very worry after hearing priness talking about the queen. Sw asking her what is she talking but of course she cant tell him it s about the king and queen. I think she s worry for smj or maybe her own life. Ahn ji gong waitinf for ah ro outside of hwarang house. Ah ro was surprised.

Ahn ji gong is planning something dark, holding a poison?

AR walks around in hwarang house looking troubled. SW sees her and walks up to her, and he tries to hold her hand LOL. He didnt do so in th end and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. 

He sends her off from hwarang house and Master ahnji comes and pick AR up. 

Master ahnji sits by himself at home and he picks up the poison again and thinks back to master kyunghui's (his friend) visit. 

Hwarangs gather for a briefing by the princess as seen from the preview. The assistant announces their mission(?) and princess will be the one heading it (?) (not too sure of this). Hwarang master meanwhile sits in his rooms and thinks about the upcoming mission.

Hwarangs gather and they prepare for their mission(?). but anyways, they are in their red costume! 

Stepdad picks up the bracelet and wonders about the king again.

Princess's maid finds AR and says princess is unwell and asks her to go with her (to lure her to the hunting grounds)

Princess passess by SW, SMJ, SH and BR at the hunting grounds. And SH marvels over the queen again (CAN YOU DON'T PLEASEEE) HAHAHAA AND THST GAZE SMJ CASTS SH IS SO FUNNY. TALKING ABT MY MUM IN FRONT OF ME.

They head off hunting(?).

AR goes to look for the princess in the forest while the princess is hiding and watching her from a distance. She prepares her arrow and thinks back to the queen's plea or rather order. AR is shouting out to her.

meanwhile SMJ spots a deer and shoots it. AND OMG THE SOUND HE MAKES TO MOVE THE HORSE IS SOOO MAN.

SW spots a deer and tries to shoot it but misses. He sees AR instead and rushes over to her. While doing so, an arrow flew past. SW sees it and takes the arrow for AR. AR then calls for help and SMJ hears it. SW assures her that he is fine and asks her not to cry. He then sits up and asks AR to take out the arrow for him but she refuses. He ends up plucking out the arrow on his own and he sees princess running off. SMJ sees someone riding off on a horse and gives chase. 

Princess tried to kill ah ro. Missed the first arrow but the second arrow almost hits her but sw jumped out and got hit. Smj chasing after princess and warned her the way he warned his mother. Princess was shocked at how he bawls at here and I think she realised he s the king.

Someone shooting a banner unto hwarang field. Meaning there s a king amongst hwarang

SMJ confronts princess and asks her why did she do that. Princess says does he know who she is but SMJ just ignores and warns her. HE IS SO MANNN. OKAY I LOVE THE WAY HE RIDES THE HORSE. 

AR treats SW back at the physician room. SW asks AR not to cry again as it hurts him seeing her crying. He tries to reach for her face but stops short upon thinking back to master ahnji's words of protecting AR no matter what. SMJ stays outside the physician room. Meanwhile princess sit by herself thinking back to the moment when SW takes the hit for AR and SMJ warning her. Okay now that i got to see her expression while shooting that arrow, ITS LIKE A I MUST KILL HER FACE -.-

SW trudges out after treating his wound and SMJ apologises. SW asks why would he apologise.

But then, a scroll appears which says the king is among hwarang. Hwarangs gather to see the scroll. Hwarang master rushes over as well. SMJ is freaking out seeing that scroll. Hwarang master tears the scroll and throws it. And warns the hwarangs, that he will let it go if it is meant to be a joke, if its not a joke, he wont let it go so easily.

SW stares at the scroll intensely and it rains. SW, SMJ and AR are standing in the courtyard right now, each having their own thoughts. END.

preview:

HS says is it one between SMJ and SW. 

SW warns the princess.

Hwarang master asks SMJ why is his name Jidwi and starts stating the possibilities (?)

SW is appointed to fight with Queen's guard. 

Archived