Quantcast
Jump to content
Seiran029

[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Recommended Posts

I don't know why, but the singer's voice of the last song  (in the preview) sound like PSJ's voice... :D

(Maybe it is just my imagination?)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

A new OST as background music for our OTP?

Good that they are able to talk it out.

I like it :wub:...though it sounded sad again 

Waiting for subs...scene was very touching...i loved their hug :wub:

4 minutes ago, athena22 said:

if he knew i wouldn't think he will be sitting by the water may be inside it :D

You r right chingu :D...things would get wet he he

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nooooo I missed BR kissing SY scene because of my slow internet. Sorry for the awful recap as I was using hubby's phone to type, not very familiar with his handphone's keyboard.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I don't know why, but the singer's voice of the last song sound like PSJ's voice... :D

(Maybe it is just my imagination?)

I would love it if PSJ sing the ost :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Base from your recap guys,  this is where SMJ asked SW if he is still going to kill him if he is a king despite of being his friend... 

The only way to clear the air for this two is for SW to find out that he is the king but he is not the one who killed his friend... Though he is the reason for it but against it.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

Preview:

hwarang fights guard.

princess confronts the lord in the preview.

Sw talks with SMJ

Lord HK meets the queen.

SH is about to draw his sword and SMJ stops him. SH punches SMJ but SW stops him.

Hwarangs fight again and SW is held at swordpoint.

a lot happened in the preview. Seems like serious richard simmons is going to happen soon.

Seems to me king will have to reveal his identity to save SW and rest of his guys

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Nooooo I missed BR kissing SY scene because of my slow internet. Sorry for the awful recap as I was using hubby's phone to type, not very familiar with his handphone's keyboard.

Don't worry, tonight's they are lots of backup recappers :blush:

14 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I like it :wub:...though it sounded sad again 

Waiting for subs...scene was very touching...i loved their hug :wub:

 

Yes, finally although it was a short one :wub:

12 minutes ago, silvianage said:

I would love it if PSJ sing the ost :wub:

 

Yes, the last one was in "She Was Pretty" right?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The internet connection is so bad that I can not live streaming but thanks to all recapers here I can still know about ep 13

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO ALL RECAPERS MUACH MUACH

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an episode filled with angst. I hope SMJ and SW will just sit down and clear the misunderstanding. Sun Woo ahhhh can't you be more understanding of Ah Ro? I was a bit disappointed with SW trying to take down SMJ who was not holding a weapon at that time. What happened to his integrity?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, athena22 said:

Why did SH draw sword against SMJ??:o

Did something happen or missed something in preview?

Seems will be weird situation that includes king or his reaction to something and SH will be mad...i'm glad SW stopped him anyway

We may find out a little bit more when subs gets out

...but i'm glad we'll have action tomm

...just wish for SW&AR kiss as well :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video Clips credit to DramaKBS:

https://youtu.be/_VaXO3UIDo8 - AR is hurt

https://youtu.be/39oDLs6oxKc - SW and the Princess

https://youtu.be/fkago3vJBcQ - Mother and son's conversation.

https://youtu.be/8EZuRYb22QQ - The King's concern

https://youtu.be/x6U9ULhWGXk - SW's avoiding AR + HS

https://youtu.be/oUEXZicFDxQ - The King and SW

https://youtu.be/lV6bvviVQ9k - The Hwarang's meeting

https://youtu.be/oBaIJNPJZfc - AR's going to Baekje

https://youtu.be/9KSfRN9BET4 - The Princess and SW

https://youtu.be/aHbvIxngz7Y - BR and SY's kiss

https://youtu.be/7zlNUI81VOs - OTP's scene

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@athena22 idk what happened but the preview tends to be cuts of the next episodes, so i think we will get our answer in tmr's episode or next mon's!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ainee Etp said:

This is an episode filled with angst. I hope SMJ and SW will just sit down and clear the misunderstanding. Sun Woo ahhhh can't you be more understanding of Ah Ro? I was a bit disappointed with SW trying to take down SMJ who was not holding a weapon at that time. What happened to his integrity?

Yessss you are right it's time they clear the misunderstanding, reveal who is sun woo and develop hwarang boys story more

it's ep 13 and they are still dwelling with who is the king, who is sun woo, aro and sunwoo relationship and neglected the hwarang. It's oke if this is 50 ep drama but for 20 ep drama the plot is to slow. I am afraid they will rush everything in the end 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

SW says he came because of himself not because of her. SW stares at AR's wound again and says he is angry at himself and he is sorry. Thats why he was always avoiding her. AR asks if he misses her as much as she do. SW says something (maybe like he misses her as much as she do?) and goes in for a hug.

But then they see some villagers(?) heading towards them with a torch each in hand. SW protects AR. SMJ sees them being surrounded by the villagers. END.

 

New ost playing?

Preview:

hwarang fights guard.

princess confronts the lord in the preview.

Sw talks with SMJ

Lord HK meets the queen.

SH is about to draw his sword and SMJ stops him. SH punches SMJ but SW stops him.

Hwarangs fight again and SW is held at swordpoint.

 

 

a lot happened in the preview. Seems like serious richard simmons is going to happen soon.

Seems like tomorrow's gonna be an exciting episode. Please tell me SH is not punching SMJ out of fatherly love for his step-son (fake) SW. That will be gross.^_^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Seems to me king will have to reveal his identity to save SW and rest of his guys

SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

Hope that they are in silla now, cause then SMJ's revelation will be useful. But i dont get it why the peasants are out to attack the hwarangs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

@athena22 idk what happened but the preview tends to be cuts of the next episodes, so i think we will get our answer in tmr's episode or next mon's!

Ok waiting for next epi i had thought may be i didn't understand 

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Seems will be weird situation that includes king or his reaction to something and SH will be mad...i'm glad SW stopped him anyway

We may find out a little bit more when subs gets out

...but i'm glad we'll have action tomm

...just wish for SW&AR kiss as well :wub:

 seeing the stills that came earlier i was like we will get 2 Kisses in one day but i was wrong ^_^

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cpy95 said:

SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

Hope that they are in silla now, cause then SMJ's revelation will be useful. But i dont get it why the peasants are out to attack the hwarangs.

Someone made them believe they r threatened by hwarangs? That there is the king  of Silla among them? That SW is the king? Don't know...without subs and with bad stream :crazy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Seems like tomorrow's gonna be an exciting episode. Please tell me SH is not punching SMJ out of fatherly love for his step-son (fake) SW. That will be gross.^_^

I thought same thing,  he will punch SMJ for SW sake,  that would be funny when he find that SMJ is the queen's son...  Hahahah (though I don't ship him with the queen,  haha) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...