[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

want to see more of Han Sung aroung Sun Woo hyung!! :wub: hhhhh

cr: kdramaku_dramku

Me too, I can't wait to see their bromance on screen, adorable innocent Hansung has been showing admiration toward Sun woo since day One, he was so cute when he layed next to him in bed saying that he felt the most human :wub: I'm sure Sun woo likes him too, although he's not showing a lot of emotions for now.

16 minutes ago, nassyra said:

Me too, I can't wait to see their bromance on screen, adorable innocent Hansung has been showing admiration toward Sun woo since day One, he was so cute when he layed next to him in bed saying that he felt the most human :wub: I'm sure Sun woo likes him too, although he's not showing a lot of emotions for now.

yeah!! and I can't wait for their scenes that I saw its stills before!! it was so cute and sweet!! :wub::w00t: 

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

The kiss!!! Who is that???? Looks very much like Sammaekjong? Is it SMJ? Please tell me it's SMJ!!! Please let it be SMJ!!! 

I remember they said that the kiss in episode 6 is the "first" kiss. Could this be this is the second kiss? I know the possibility is low but I can't help it. The guy looks so much like SMJ or is it my eyes fooled me.

10 minutes ago, lyserose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The kiss!!! Who is that???? Looks very much like Sammaekjong? Is it SMJ? Please tell me it's SMJ!!! Please let it be SMJ!!! 

I remember they said that the kiss in episode 6 is the "first" kiss. Could this be this is the second kiss? I know the possibility is low but I can't help it. The guy looks so much like SMJ or is it my eyes fooled me.

I believe it's Sun Woo!! but let's wait and see!! :wink: 

one more new photobook still!! :o 

cr: owner

cr: owner

cr:  jakiya_yui

:wub: 

22 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Waiting for that kiss...BR is totally lost when she's around..she can do anything :wink:

He just turns into a marshmelo around her. 107.gif He has the little boy look. It is so sweet

@sakura2016 @ferily I'm not much of a Sageuk person myself but I'll see you both in that other thread in May

On 1/28/2017 at 10:20 AM, an-naum said:

I'm anticipating the next episode too..but CNY offday with family kind of keeping u away from the net. So, we shall wait patiently. I dont think the SW n SMJ confrontation will become trouble bcoz the bromance in the air. It will not drag on or hoping so. Hence, I shall see where BR n SY romance goes too. SY coming to BR's life may bringing peace to his heart. BR n SH now, are less with their bickering. I can see SMJ, SW, BR are 'maturing' through the episode but I dont see it with SH. SH n HS are still in their playful way. I want to see YW back in the white robe he wore back in earlier episode. He looked beautiful and 'eye-catch' in the way.. Ha ha 

Til Monday everyone! Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it! Eventhough i'm not chinese, but still enjoying the 3 days of public holiday.

I'm afraid that SH's maturity will come via sorrow since he's now in the Queen's orbit.  Jo Yoon Woo does look so handsome as YW. I like him a lot this is the third drama of his I've watched. @Amanda_HS Thanks for the interview:wub:

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

Lee da in is sooo pretty , she doesn't look like lee yubi at all, both are really pretty though.

She looks more like her mother Kyeon Mi-Ri.

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hihihi :blush: 

:wub:..can't wait...but what's with open eyes? :wink:

49 minutes ago, lyserose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure its SW...king's left ear and Adam's apple looks different :wink:

Sorry chingu...about the first kiss i think was comment in general

About our hwarangs...can't wait to see them as one ...just like brothers...you know...reminds me, when  i was much younger there were 2 brothers i know, always arguing and bickering even fighting often between themselfs, but the moment someone else came to one of them the other was by and on brother's side :wub:

@sakura2016 @ferily @evie7 ...noone interested in Rebel that starts tomm? :(

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

He just turns into a marshmelo around her. 107.gif He has the little boy look. It is so sweet

@sakura2016 @ferily I'm not much of a Sageuk person myself but I'll see you both in that other thread in May

I'm afraid that SH's maturity will come via sorrow since he's now in the Queen's orbit.  Jo Yoon Woo does look so handsome as YW. I like him a lot this is the third drama of his I've watched. @Amanda_HS Thanks for the interview:wub:

2 hours ago, crazyyo said:

Lee da in is sooo pretty , she doesn't look like lee yubi at all, both are really pretty though.

She looks more like her mother Kyeon Mi-Ri.

yes!! :wub: hhhhhh

hopefully chingu!! :wink:

that's my most worrying part for him!! :(

oh my God!! she's Lee Yu Bi's sister?!! :o they are both pretty but don't look alike!! 

our Hwarang Boys!! :wub: 

cr:  madu_starlight

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:wub:..can't wait...but what's with open eyes? :wink:

About our hwarangs...can't wait to see them as one ...just like brothers...you know...reminds me, when  i was much younger there were 2 brothers i know, always arguing and bickering even fighting often between themselfs, but the moment someone else came to one of them the other was by and on brother's side :wub:

hhhhhhhhhh looks he took her by surprise again!! :lol: I'd love his surprises!! :wub: 

oh yeah!! how did I miss the ear!! but I felt it was Sun Woo from his jaw...it just felt him!! :tongue::wub: 

awwww yes I'm waiting for that and it's coming from the stills we saw!! :wub: I still squee at the scene where all boys were there when Sun Woo was unconcious and thgey were there waiting for him to wake up!! I just love it!! :wub: 

cr:  hudamnz

not really!! 

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh my small secret: I love this actor but I couldn't watch his projects since they are tearjearking and my litle poor heart is too weak for it!! I wanted to watch Remeber - War Of A Son but I cried an ocean watching his scenes and reading the recap!! I still cry my eyes out watching its MVs!! then he made two movies that were supposed to be "fun" but for some reason I cried my eyes out as well and I was left with "WHY AM I CRYING THIS MUCH OVER A SUPPOSEDLY FUN MOVIE?!!" but then I decided that I'll watch him no matter what because if I'll wait for him to make a non heartcrushing project I may will never watch him which will be a shame so I'm brasing my heart for what will come its way thanks to this actor!! ahhh

yes, as much as I try to stay away from sageuks I ended up watching 3 in a raw (Scarlet Heart, Moonlight Lovers then Hwarang), 4 if we add Goblin that had it's share of sageuk part!! and now I'm waiting for another sageuk drama!! my poor heart!! 

Spoiler

Gahh, Remember The War of the Son is so good!!! Yoo Seung Ho did such an amazing job portraying his character and he had to cry so much for that drama :( I really liked his acting though, gaaa, it's just sooo good. After watching that, I immediately became Yoo Seung Ho's fan. I'm super excited to see him back in dramaland and watch him in his upcoming drama :wub: 

You should definitely watch Remember though! It really shows his excellent acting. Also he was in imaginary cat and that's a good webdrama watch as well~ He had a small role in Sarang and the Magistrate too (And that has Lee Jun Ki too!!!! If you haven't watched it already).

5 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:
- What do you guys do when you meet outside?
"We went to an internet cafe. Even playing games brought us close. We played Overwatch and I think Hyungsik is really good at it like a pro gamer. It's really frustrating when you're not on the same team with Hyungsik. Seojoon hyung lost his temper many times. haha"

- I think all of you would be good at playing games
"Taehyung and I played Overwatch for the first time. We began together but now Taehyung's way better than me. Minho plays football games and I think it's because he likes football. He's the person with the most energy and overflowing desire for winning I've seen in my life."

- I think you guys would have gone for drinks too.
"We even drink when we meet. We're like guys around our age so we share similar interests like sports, games, women, etc. We get closer by talking about these things."

Haha, Hyungsik really loves gaming. He even has another instagram account  just to post his gaming activities. Poor Seojoon, it must be very frustrating when he can't be on the same team as Hyungsik. 

Oh my goodness. Hyungsik plays overwatch and apparently is good at it? :lol: He is just making me love him more and more.....

does anybody know this instagram account where he posts his gaming activities? :scream:

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

I'm thinking it's Moo Myung because if you look at his ear, it doesn't look like Park Hyung Sik's ears. His left ear has a certain shape... I guess we'll have to see who it is!

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

I'm actually excited to see the Rebel happening tomorrow because we get to see our Hwarang boys in action :wub:

About time we get some fighting and bromance scenes with our boys :wink: I'm always up for adorable bromance scenes..

Thank you to @sakura2016 and @furu.vu217 for sharing Episode 13-14 stills. Even more excited for the episode to air.. JUST ONE MORE DAY AND THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER..... Seems like Moo myung, Sam maek Jong and soo ho get trapped :scream: I hope we can see bromance between them though~ also oh man those Ban ryu and soo ho scenes though... ship ship ship ship!!!!!

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

Hide contents

Gahh, Remember The War of the Son is so good!!! Yoo Seung Ho did such an amazing job portraying his character and he had to cry so much for that drama :( I really liked his acting though, gaaa, it's just sooo good. After watching that, I immediately became Yoo Seung Ho's fan. I'm super excited to see him back in dramaland and watch him in his upcoming drama :wub: 

You should definitely watch Remember though! It really shows his excellent acting. Also he was in imaginary cat and that's a good webdrama watch as well~ He had a small role in Sarang and the Magistrate too (And that has Lee Jun Ki too!!!! If you haven't watched it already).

Spoiler

I know chingu!! that's why I made a decision to watch his upcoming drama though I can see what's waiting for me!! :confounded: and though I did't watch the drama episode to episode, I watched him and I was sobing!! really!! I'm planning in watching it and his other projects, I just need to prepare my poor heart!! :cold_sweat:

oh yeah!! I forget his "cameo" in Arang and the Magistrate"!! :sweatingbullets: and yes I should thank him for making Imaginary Cat though I know I'll cry there too!! this man is expert in making me cry!! 

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh my goodness. Hyungsik plays overwatch and apparently is good at it? :lol: He is just making me love him more and more.....

does anybody know this instagram account where he posts his gaming activities? :scream:

I'm thinking it's Moo Myung because if you look at his ear, it doesn't look like Park Hyung Sik's ears. His left ear has a certain shape... I guess we'll have to see who it is!

I'm actually excited to see the Rebel happening tomorrow because we get to see our Hwarang boys in action :wub:

About time we get some fighting and bromance scenes with our boys :wink: I'm always up for adorable bromance scenes..

Thank you to @sakura2016 and @furu.vu217 for sharing Episode 13-14 stills. Even more excited for the episode to air.. JUST ONE MORE DAY AND THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER..... Seems like Moo myung, Sam maek Jong and soo ho get trapped :scream: I hope we can see bromance between them though~ also oh man those Ban ryu and soo ho scenes though... ship ship ship ship!!!!!

unfortunatly I can't help with that!! :(

yes I agree with you, it's not Park Hyung Sik's ear shape!!

hhhhh I didn't get it!! how is Rebel linked to our boys being in action?!! :sweatingbullets:

YEAH!! :w00t::wub: 

you're most welcome chingu and yeah I'm so excited too!! finally we're hours from the new episode!! :w00t: didn't you see Ban Ryu being trapped too?!! :scream: and yes Ban Ryu's romance and bromance ships will sail finally!! :wub: 

cr: parkhyungsikturkey

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Hide contents

I know chingu!! that's why I made a decision to watch his upcoming drama though I can see what's waiting for me!! :confounded: and though I did't watch the drama episode to episode, I watched him and I was sobing!! really!! I'm planning in watching it and his other projects, I just need to prepare my poor heart!! :cold_sweat:

oh yeah!! I forget his "cameo" in Arang and the Magistrate"!! :sweatingbullets: and yes I should thank him for making Imaginary Cat though I know I'll cry there too!! this man is expert in making me cry!! 

unfortunatly I can't help with that!! :(

yes I agree with you, it's not Park Hyung Sik's ear shape!!

hhhhh I didn't get it!! how is Rebel linked to our boys being in action?!! :sweatingbullets:

YEAH!! :w00t::wub: 

you're most welcome chingu and yeah I'm so excited too!! finally we're hours from the new episode!! :w00t: didn't you see Ban Ryu being trapped too?!! :scream: and yes Ban Ryu's romance and bromance ships will sail finally!! :wub: 

Spoiler

I think his his upcoming drama will be great though :wub: Very excited to see him in a saeguek as the male lead~ 

i think the drama, Remember - The War of the Son, is the only drama where it's extremely sad. Any other dramas he is in, isn't as sad as remember so you won't have to worry about that :) But in his other dramas, he isn't the main lead. I would recommend watching Arang and the Magistrate, Imaginary Cat, Remember The war of the son, and maybe I Miss You.. You might get second lead syndrome in the last drama title haha..

Oh I was thinking that since the rebellion happened, there would be a war that starts and the Hwarang boys would have to fight :o At least this is what I think but I'm not sure if it's going to turn out this way...

And wait a minute, Ban Ryu gets trapped as well? :scream: I only saw the photos of Soo Ho and Ban Ryu playing in the water and smiling...

14 hours ago, Yongzura said:

So, who's watching tomorrow's condensed episodes? :blush: Meaning we'll have "Hwarang" broadcasted day and night.

Used to see one or two pictures as spoilers for a drama, but for this wow.... there are so many.  Sometimes they help to ease the curiousity but sometimes hmmm.... it makes you wonder and wonder...:D I'll wait till tomorrow night, to see what happened to our OTP.  BTW, I've seen that photo too and realise why ppl can get confused between the two...

I will definitely be watching the special episode :D I can actually watch it since it's not airing at 5 am my time, like the normal Hwarang episodes ^_^ (By the way, does anybody have a good link to watch KBS2 online? I know there's a KBS2 stream on the KBS website but the quality for that isn't the best, and it buffers once in awhile)

Yeah, the pictures in the photobook just makes me wonder and even more curious how the drama will play that scene out :lol:

Correct: Park Hyungsik sent coffee truck for Park Seojoon & Kang Haneul (both r fiming new movie together). I don't understand Korea but may be there are sth related Overwatch game lol :D

I love Park - Park bromance & PHS know KHN since Heirs :wub:

PHS is a lovely dongsaeng right :)

30 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

STILLs

:o Looks like another confrontation between the two.

1 minute ago, furu.vu217 said:

Woww, look at new stills for ep13. I really really love PHS's eye acting. His eyes normally look like a puppy but when acting, his eyes change & convey a lot of emotions :wub:

Hehe yes, he does a good job expressing with his eyes~ And he looks so handsome too :)

Archived