Quantcast
Seiran029

[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

11 minutes ago, greenemerald said:

I dont like sunwoo avoiding Ah ro when he were unsure or did a mistake..it seems like he has control of their love and relationship..he always make ah ro cr:bawling:y..but I ship them together...

this is why everyone is on the king side..he always been there for Ah Ro..he cares and comfort Ah Ro..

Oh please I hate the manupulative princess..ughhh

SY and BR so cute..what a great kiss..ship them hard

Yeah I don't like Moo Myung constantly doing things like this to Aro :( I'm sure he felt bad hurting her but ignoring and avoiding her hurts her even more.... why can't they just have a happy, smooth relationship.

Hehe, I just love Sam Maek Jong and Aro's scenes so much :wub: What SMJ says to Aro is just too precious..

Yeah, this princess is just pushing things too far.. :/ Why is it necessary to take Aro to Baekje with her..

i haven't gotten to their scene yet but they are just such an adorable couple. I ship them 100%. I'm surprised there's a kiss scene between the two of them today :o

• Like 3

I love where the chief is asking who wants to go to Baekje along side the Princess and Aro, and when SMJ raises his hand, he's like ummm anybody else? Haha i thought that scene was funny :lol: He's like, SMJ you're the King, how could you possibly go.....

And oh my gosh, Kim Taehyung :joy: That scene with Han sung wanting to follow Moo Myung and saying he likes him because he's cool and just likes him.... just too precious and hilarious the way Han sung is acting!! And then his brother has to literally drag him away xD So funny

And then there's Pa Oh who's getting all emotional that Sam Maek jong is leaving :joy: SMJ is like, haljima, yet Pa Oh keeps crying and SMJ just gives him a face. Oh and then there's another scene where he is about to cry but SMJ is like haljima, this is an order xD Ahhh, Pa Oh is just too precious. I love their relationship so much

• Like 5

preview ep14

OST part 8: Jeon Woo Sung (Noel) - Memorizing a spell

Spoiler

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images/videos per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, zagigirl said:

:D...so cute...BR sitting by the water thinking about kiss he shared earlier...then SH splash him with water..if only SH knows why is BR so happy :wink:

Haha, Ban ryu smiling like crazy and thinking about his kiss is just too adorable :wub: 

And yeah, only if SH knew what is going on between Ban Ryu and his sister :lol:

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Seems to me king will have to reveal his identity to save SW and rest of his guys

Yeah I agree!! Maybe SMJ will finally reveal he is King~ I wonder how it'll play out though, like how he's going to show he is the King and how everyone is going to react

2 hours ago, athena22 said:

Why did SH draw sword against SMJ??:o

Did something happen or missed something in preview?

I am thinking SH is upset at SMJ for stopping him from doing anything to the people with the torches because in the preview we see SMJ stopping SH from drawing his sword to the people.

But who knows, the preview might be deceptive and tricking us... We'll have to see what happens tomorrow

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

For anyone who had missed the preview (like me), here's the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4w9sSyiSQ

I think the peasants are attacking Hwarang and Su Ho trying to protect SW (whom he thought is the King) even if it means killing the peasants. SMJ stopped him because he sees them as innocent paek song (citizens). Su Ho does not understand and punched him.

I am crossing my finger to see SW and SMJ friends again and SMJ finally found his courage to fight all this, as a KING. That look in his eyes.. is that determination?

Agreed about SMJ stopping SH because they're innocent people and SMJ doesnt believe taking innocent people's lives.

i hope so too that the relationship between SMJ and Moo Myung get mended. We had enough angst and anger between them today! And yes, those eyes though at the end of the preview. I think he's determined to do something

2 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

Since there's a secret to SW's birth, why they hide him... That's possible,  he is the queen's son or maybe not but the rightful king something.. 

The preview!  I'm liking SMJ character even more,  he is seeing what's going on to silla, he is feeling the burden to becoming the king at the same time wanting to protect his people. 

Yes, SMJ's character is getting better and better~ I think he is going to take action next episode and act like a real King :) At least I hope so

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Need the sub ha ha.... tired of guessing already.  However, I believe you are right, the King now feels he should be in action and be the one to protect the people.  Wonder whether they are still in Silla or already cross the border.

Agreed~ He feels the need to protect the people

3 hours ago, cpy95 said:

PUAHAHAH PO crying in front of SMJ is gold.

That scene was too hilarious!! :lol:

• Like 3

Sam Maek Jong wondering what to do...

TFzVPsm.jpg

akw76zx.jpg

And Sam Maek Jong finally having the determination to do something..

nAzPS84.jpg

His eyes though. Can't wait to see what he'll do in tomorrow's episode and he'll take action? :D

• Like 6

Watching and listening to the preview so many times, because the preview is just great, I'm thinking that Moo Myung dialogue toward the end of the preview is MM telling SMJ what to do or answering SMJ's question when SMJ asked Moo Myung, what he'll do to change the country if he was King. Seems like SMJ will take on his advice and I think that's why at the end of the preview, he looks determined.

Wow, episode 13 just ended a few hours ago but I'm already waiting and looking forward to episode 14. I want to see SMJ in action!!! Although I'm sure tomorrow we're going to get an even bigger cliffhanger... maybe with SMJ annoucing he is King?

Also I apologize to everybody for all my spam posts ^_^

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ferily said:

Also I apologize to everybody for all my spam posts ^_^

Don't apologize chingu :wub:...you r just adicted as the rest of us here

Can't wait for subs to watch again...won't be mad at AR coz she lied to MM coz i love king too...i'm not angry anymore coz MM avoided AR coz she's been on king's side even if it was more for MM then king's sake...want to hear OTP conversation at the end...to see BR's kiss again :tongue:...interesting in SH's thinking and what he sad to his father about queen's request...and all the rest :)

As for the princess...she abuses her power and AR...she might be interesting and all but don't like her way

• Like 2

We are getting our hopes so high on smj now... writer nim.. pls dont disappoint us.. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't apologize chingu :wub:...you r just adicted as the rest of us here

Can't wait for subs to watch again...won't be mad at AR coz she lied to MM coz i love king too...i'm not angry anymore coz MM avoided AR coz she's been on king's side even if it was more for MM then king's sake...want to hear OTP conversation at the end...to see BR's kiss again :tongue:...interesting in SH's thinking and what he sad to his father about queen's request...and all the rest :)

As for the princess...she abuses her power and AR...she might be interesting and all but don't like her way

Moo Myung avoided Aro because he blames himself and was angry at himself for hurting Aro. Just a small portion of what they talked about at the end of episode 13 :)

But yes im patiently waiting for the subs as well~ Viki is almost 50% done subbing it :o 

• Like 2

I think I have seen banryu sooyeon cut a million time! BE STILL MY HEART BE STILL, MY SHIP:wub::wub::wub::wub: I'm sooooooooooo happpy!!!! One week wait was worth it! :wub: I was expecting an apology from banryu but this was even better! you go my boy! and hahahhaha suho asking him what is he thinking oh suho you know nothing :D

• Like 4

Another great ep :)...a few things that stuck to me...

Instructor's analogy with pond...he did make MM wonder...and its good

Kings words to MM...i would be rather your friend then king...deep down i really think he feels that way

Really hope BR won't deliver that letter

MM's word's to princess..i should of let both times happen...snake and bugs bite :naughty:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Another great ep :)...a few things that stuck to me...

Instructor's analogy with pond...he did make MM wonder...and its good

Kings words to MM...i would be rather your friend then king...deep down i really think he feels that way

Really hope BR won't deliver that letter

MM's word's to princess..i should of let both times happen...snake and bugs bite :naughty:

I think he would. That's why in the still cuts only 3 of them are trapped

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I think he would. That's why in the still cuts only 3 of them are trapped

:dissapointed:...ah BR ah...hope he redeems later ...seems he deserved that slap then 

Well its sad if we look deeper...BR came to please old evil man...SH to please the queen and king to defy his mother...thats not hwarangs i want to see

Hope all 3 of them will make it up for this really fast

BTW...that guy mentioned a wedlock...princess with whom? Him? Someone else?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, zagigirl said:

:dissapointed:...ah BR ah...hope he redeems later ...seems he deserved that slap then 

Well its sad if we look deeper...BR came to please old evil man...SH to please the queen and king to defy his mother...thats not hwarangs i want to see

I'm actually worried for suho  damn he is gonna be so heartbroken when he finds out he was played by the queen :( poor boy! for banryu I think he will somehow make up for his mistake (if he gave the letter)

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I'm actually worried for suho  damn he is gonna be so heartbroken when he finds out he was played by the queen :( poor boy! for banryu I think he will somehow make up for his mistake (if he gave the letter)

Yeah..poor SH...i wonder for how long will she use him...longer it takes worst he would feel aftwds...hope they won't make him die coz of it

• Like 3

16 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I totally agree, There is also Sun woo who's only purpose in life is to get revenge for Mark moon's death and to protect Ahro, he needs to set his true self free, this also applies to the king and Ban ryu, they're all living dictated lives...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nassyra said:

I totally agree, There is also Sun woo who's only purpose in life is to get revenge for Mark moon's death and to protect Ahro, he need to set his true self free, this also applies to the king and Ban ryu, they're all living dictated lives...

Truth must come out first...all of it...only after that they might start new clean start..will that meet they dream of depends on how realistic they r...or to which degree each of them really can be free

There is a way out of dictated life...but its not for free

SW...he still believes he was the reason why AR's brother was killed and feels guilty...lets see what happens when he finds out the truth...presume his love and will to protect AR won't change...still revenge?...even if it hurts AR?...after all finds out he's been fooling them who he is?

BR...makes me wonder...he heard the reason old man gave him for taking king down...does he wants the throne?..to have power and not to be threated as his father?...costs irrelevant?

King...yeah he wants the throne...he wants to take his mother down...but seems not ready to accept boundaries this position have

• Like 7

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

BTW...that guy mentioned a wedlock...princess with whom? Him? Someone else?

Ah I hope Ban ryu would come to his sense and not please the evil old man. Hope he'll do what's right... We all know there is some good inside of him..

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

I know right. Poor Soo Ho, just being used by the Queen. He chose the wrong woman to fall in love with haha... 

57 minutes ago, nassyra said:

I totally agree, There is also Sun woo who's only purpose in life is to get revenge for Mark moon's death and to protect Ahro, he need to set his true self free, this also applies to the king and Ban ryu, they're all living dictated lives...

Yeah I feel like Moo Myung is too focused on getting revenge for Mak Moon. I hope he'll have an open mind and realize that it wasn't actually the King's fault and SMJ fees just as bad.

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Truth must come out first...all of it...only after that they might start new clean start..will that meet they dream of depends on how realistic they r...or to which degree each of them really can be free

There is a way out of dictated life...but its not for free

SW...he still believes he was the reason why AR's brother was killed and feels guilty...lets see what happens when he finds out the truth...presume his love and will to protect AR won't change...still revenge?...even if it hurts AR?...after all finds out he's been fooling them who he is?

BR...makes me wonder...he heard the reason old man gave him for taking king down...does he wants the throne?..to have power and not to be threated as his father?...costs irrelevant?

King...yeah he wants the throne...he wants to take his mother down...but seems not ready to accept boundaries this position have

I hope Aro will find out the truth already about his brother's death. My question is, how will she react when her brother died because he saw the King's face? I wonder if she'll be angry about it or feel sympathy towards SMJ...

Also as for SMJ, I feel like he is wise enough to take the throne, but he's just scared to take it. He's been a hiding King for all of his life and he heard throughout his whole life what people think of him. He's afraid how they'll react when he takes the throne and if they'll be accepting of him. Personally, I think SMJ would be a great king if he takes the throne, it's just that his mother is holding him back and he's afraid of how people will react..

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

Yeah I feel like Moo Myung is too focused on getting revenge for Mak Moon. I hope he'll have an open mind and realize that it wasn't actually the King's fault and SMJ fees just as bad.

I hope Aro will find out the truth already about his brother's death. My question is, how will she react when her brother died because he saw the King's face? I wonder if she'll be angry about it or feel sympathy towards SMJ...

Also as for SMJ, I feel like he is wise enough to take the throne, but he's just scared to take it. He's been a hiding King for all of his life and he heard throughout his whole life what people think of him. He's afraid how they'll react when he takes the throne and if they'll be accepting of him. Personally, I think SMJ would be a great king if he takes the throne, it's just that his mother is holding him back and he's afraid of how people will react..

Yeah chingu...back to truth...truth why Mak died...truth by whose hand

King is afraid...and thinks to much...he should be more brave and pushy...think hanging with MM might help :wink:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ferily said:

Sam Maek Jong wondering what to do...

And Sam Maek Jong finally having the determination to do something..

His eyes though. Can't wait to see what he'll do in tomorrow's episode and he'll take action? :D

Recalling SW's words, I believe he will do it.  Hope to see it tonight ... not next week. 

"If you are a King, how will you change Silla?" --> Good question, by the King.

If it is unfair, you should not endure it, but fix it. Especially for the people you should fight.

Then do not be afraid, do not blame others.

Say it yourself.

• Like 5