[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

19 hours ago, evie7 said:

I don't think any of them will die either. I hope not toojcdragon_pray.gif This drama is from the Flowerboy people. None of those dramas had tragic endings. I don't think they will have that type of vibe.

Of course they won't!!! No way...agree on that!

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh no need to worry about that!! from the start Ah Ro and Sun Woo had eyes and fell for each other with no care to any other person!! and for sure Sun Woo won't mess with anyone let alone the evil Princess!! :lol: he have more grave things to think about add to it he's not the kind of men who cares for women or allow them to get close to him!! 

even if they have some arguments and he try to ignore her again that won't work chingu and won't last for too long, as we saw that didn't work before and won't work now too!! :wink:

yeah!! other than being really handsome, I loved his moment with his sister!! :wub: we always saw him bickering with her but to see him really care for her and how he was a caring brother that she could cry on his shoulder was so sweet!! :wub: 

I know they have eyes for each other only...just want many many beautiful  scenes of them :wub:...not anger and tears..well... will leave it for now...we'll see next 2 eps...i hope i'm wrong...hope if he goes where princess want him to go AR would be ok with it

SH is good brother :)...loved him in that scene...the moment he saw she's sad he became worried...and in that scene when he scolded SW for being cold to AR :)

23 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh I am very excited for BR and SY future scenes together, especially that kiss on the cheek scene. Their such an adorable couple~ Also I think Ban Ryu and Soo Ho's bromance are slowly developing. You can see the two of them being more comfortable around each other~ :)

Was so funny when SH said to BR: feel sorry for your wife-to-be...and BR turned his eyes in a way: come on, its your sister we r talking about :D

I was glad these 2 didn't find comfortable to fight each other

Waiting for that kiss...BR is totally lost when she's around..she can do anything :wink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I know they have eyes for each other only...just want many many beautiful  scenes of them :wub:...not anger and tears..well... will leave it for now...we'll see next 2 eps...i hope i'm wrong...hope if he goes where princess want him to go AR would be ok with it

SH is good brother :)...loved him in that scene...the moment he saw she's sad he became worried...and in that scene when he scolded SW for being cold to AR :)

Was so funny when SH said to BR: feel sorry for your wife-to-be...and BR turned his eyes in a way: come on, its your sister we r talking about :D

Waiting for that kiss...BR is totally lost when she's around..she can do anything :wink:

Totally sweet right? He s already decided SY is the woman who will be his wife.

This forums is quiet today, haha. I'm not sure if it's just me...but nevertheless, we have just one (and a half?) more day until Episode 13 comes out :D Can't wait to see what happens after Moo Myung and Sam Maek Jong's confrontation... 

Has any Episode 13 stills come out yet?

19 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: yes, I was happy for Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik when they filmed the bickering scene on the river, they had a chance to cool themselves while filming in such hot weather!! :D

I love that scene in the drama so it was nice to see the BTS :wub:

17 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

SPOILER ALERT!! MY OTP!! swoooooooooon :love::w00t: 

cr: owner

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh even the horse fangirl over Min Ho!! :lol: 

yes that's what I feel right now thinking what will happen to my boy's bromance!! :confounded:

Also man this photobook and its spoilers. Actually I was lurking around that person's instagram and there's another photo from the book where there is another kiss scene between Aro and Moo Myung (some people are saying it's Sam Maek jong though. I think it's Moo Myung). So it looks like we're getting another kiss scene, the question is when and how will it be :scream:

20170127120044535.jpg

So, who's watching tomorrow's condensed episodes? :blush: Meaning we'll have "Hwarang" broadcasted day and night.

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Also man this photobook and its spoilers. Actually I was lurking around that person's instagram and there's another photo from the book where there is another kiss scene between Aro and Moo Myung (some people are saying it's Sam Maek jong though. I think it's Moo Myung). So it looks like we're getting another kiss scene, the question is when and how will it be :scream:

Used to see one or two pictures as spoilers for a drama, but for this wow.... there are so many.  Sometimes they help to ease the curiousity but sometimes hmmm.... it makes you wonder and wonder...:D I'll wait till tomorrow night, to see what happened to our OTP.  BTW, I've seen that photo too and realise why ppl can get confused between the two...

STILLS EPISODE 13-14!! :w00t::love::scream::blush: 

%ED%99%94%EB%9E%9112.jpg?type=w1200

cr: KBS drama naver

Spoiler

DSC07512.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05286_1.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05273_1.jpg?type=w1200

another crazy taining plan from the evil Princess?!! ugh no one looks happy here!! 

Spoiler

DSC05249_1.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC05316_1.jpg?type=w1200

MY BOYS!! :scream: :confounded:

Spoiler

DSC07865.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7706.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7751.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7601.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7876.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7354.jpg?type=w1200

_QJ_7193.jpg?type=w1200

where is the other Hwarangs?!! why only my 4 boys are trapped in here?!! :scream: 

Spoiler

DSC07612.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07569.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07467.jpg?type=w1200

this is BTS still of our "trapped boys" :tongue::love: 

Spoiler

_QJ_7681.jpg?type=w1200

BROMANCE AND ROMANCE between Ban Ryu-Soo Ho and Ban Ryu-Soo Yeon!! :wub::wub::wub: 

Spoiler

_DSC7356.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC7303.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC7402.jpg?type=w1200

_DSC7469.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC04670_1.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04693_1.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04704_1.jpg?type=w1200

hhhhhhhhhhhh his reaction!! :wub: 

17 hours ago, ferily said:

Off topic, but oh my gosh. I am so excited to see Yoo Seung Ho's drama...!!! He's such an excellent drama as well. I watched him in Remember the war of the son and he absolutely nailed that role and really broke my heart... That drama is extremely sad but simply amazing. Love how realistic that drama is. I'm looking forward to see him in his new saeguek drama. Man what is up with all of my favorite actors taking saeguek dramas? I personally love watching saeguek because it's so interesting to see how Korea was back in the Joseon, Goryeo or Silla dynasty :)

I used to not like saegeuk dramas because I thought they were boring but oh boy was I wrong. I fell in love with saegueks and loving watching them so much now :love: For me it's just interesting to learn about Korean history and how it was back then. They bring that tone from modern day dramas as well and I like that

Spoiler

hhhhhhhh my small secret: I love this actor but I couldn't watch his projects since they are tearjearking and my litle poor heart is too weak for it!! I wanted to watch Remeber - War Of A Son but I cried an ocean watching his scenes and reading the recap!! I still cry my eyes out watching its MVs!! then he made two movies that were supposed to be "fun" but for some reason I cried my eyes out as well and I was left with "WHY AM I CRYING THIS MUCH OVER A SUPPOSEDLY FUN MOVIE?!!" but then I decided that I'll watch him no matter what because if I'll wait for him to make a non heartcrushing project I may will never watch him which will be a shame so I'm brasing my heart for what will come its way thanks to this actor!! ahhh

yes, as much as I try to stay away from sageuks I ended up watching 3 in a raw (Scarlet Heart, Moonlight Lovers then Hwarang), 4 if we add Goblin that had it's share of sageuk part!! and now I'm waiting for another sageuk drama!! my poor heart!! 

17 hours ago, zagigirl said:

hhhhhhh yes I want that too!! :wub: I'm sure even if they'll have some troubles they'll work it out quickly :wink: I'm thinking about the hug still I shared above right now!! :wub::wub::wub: 

yes!! he's playful and hot blooded who doesn't think before acting but he's a caring brother AND friend and I love that in him!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhh I love how Ban Ryu looks completely lost around her!! all he can do is looking at her!! hhhhhhhhh cute!! :wub: 

7 hours ago, ferily said:

This forums is quiet today, haha. I'm not sure if it's just me...but nevertheless, we have just one (and a half?) more day until Episode 13 comes out :D Can't wait to see what happens after Moo Myung and Sam Maek Jong's confrontation... 

Has any Episode 13 stills come out yet?

we had stills but they didn't show us anything about the confrontations!! how mean of them!! but we saw the 4 boys bonding against threat so it's a good thing!! :wub: 

6 hours ago, carmens said:

second MV in your post, I talked about it earlier ... :))

Thanks for sharing!!

you're most welcome chingu!! :D

5 hours ago, ferily said:

I love that scene in the drama so it was nice to see the BTS :wub:

WAAAAAA YES YES I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! :w00t::blush: 

I found this!! this is what you meant by the kiss where people thought it's Maek Jong not Sun Woo!! but I think it's Sun Woo!! :blush: 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Yongzura said:

So, who's watching tomorrow's condensed episodes? :blush: Meaning we'll have "Hwarang" broadcasted day and night.

Used to see one or two pictures as spoilers for a drama, but for this wow.... there are so many.  Sometimes they help to ease the curiousity but sometimes hmmm.... it makes you wonder and wonder...:D I'll wait till tomorrow night, to see what happened to our OTP.  BTW, I've seen that photo too and realise why ppl can get confused between the two...

I will if I can since I'm using my sister's laptop so I can't be sure!! :( 

6 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Thanks for the still pictures... 

It seems not just pictures.. they even described what is going to happen :blush: at that site.

Besides facing the war and meet a new character, we will have two lovely scenes between BR and SH and also BR and SY :wub: this week.

I could really tell what they were saying other than reacting with us to the stills!! hhhhhhh :sweatingbullets:

found these with HD quality!! :wub: 

16195642_1153134901472283_482152657173718117_n.jpg?type=w1200

16142224_1153135041472269_2404402171789538118_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174850_1153135051472268_8110665214095163295_n.jpg?type=w1200

cr: MyLoveKBS

Spoiler

16142918_1153135081472265_6947660537795313349_n.jpg?type=w1200

16114964_1153135078138932_2109110465854216503_n.jpg?type=w1200

16265194_1153135098138930_3298189104342884649_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174664_1153135094805597_3640799321554182126_n.jpg?type=w1200

16265301_1153135148138925_1453476578982176728_n.jpg?type=w1200

16195227_1153135151472258_2633440513334086550_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174881_1153135158138924_4216806323080013514_n.jpg?type=w1200

16266357_1153135171472256_8811093071988656569_n.jpg?type=w1200

16195116_1153135244805582_4414532774051580699_n.jpg?type=w1200

16142688_1153135234805583_4741763259797061363_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174963_1153135248138915_275289899430466687_n.jpg?type=w1200

16142937_1153135238138916_8997010897587088370_n.jpg?type=w1200

16174913_1153135321472241_4915788982618788011_n.jpg?type=w1200

39 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

@sakura2016

From the little bit of description, they might be asked to volunteer to go there and SW is the first one "putting his hand up".  Most probably he made up the decision on his own without informing AR, thus the scene between him and AR as in preview (just a prediction....:wink:)

HE VOLUNTEERED TO GO THERE?!! WHYYYY?!! if I was Ah Ro I'll be the one pulling his hair off not him avoiding me!! I know I know, he's a Hwarang and HE'S MOO MYUNG who CAN'T stand watching doing nothing but that's me freeking out!! 

12 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

So many banryu scenes in the next two episodes! :wub::wub: those pictures with sooho are so cute~! I'm glad these two are becoming friends :wub:

yes!! I was so happy to see it!! FINALLY these two boys having fun together!! :wub: 

hihihi :blush: 

:scream: 

cr: sasa_pitalisa

Spoiler

cr  sasa_pitalisa

yeay!!  Tomorrow is my off day.  i've been preparing myself for live streaming n immediately go to sleep after it finished coz i'll be working on Tuesday.  N off again on Wednesday.  I'll watch it with sub by then.  I cant help myself with fangirling this handsome guys.  i even finished going through the recap of High Society (bcoz of PHS)  but unfortunately I dont like the drama. i've seen PSJ n Go Ara in a few dramas. While Mi Ho in a few of variety programs. DJH n the rest are new to me. 

less in 24 hours,  let's keep on counting the hours... :D:wub:

17 minutes ago, an-naum said:

yeay!!  Tomorrow is my off day.  i've been preparing myself for live streaming n immediately go to sleep after it finished coz i'll be working on Tuesday.  N off again on Wednesday.  I'll watch it with sub by then.  I cant help myself with fangirling this handsome guys.  i even finished going through the recap of High Society (bcoz of PHS)  but unfortunately I dont like the drama. i've seen PSJ n Go Ara in a few dramas. While Mi Ho in a few of variety programs. DJH n the rest are new to me. 

less in 24 hours,  let's keep on counting the hours... :D:wub:

I'm praying that I'll be able to livestream!! 

hhhhhhhhh the funny part where I'm fangirling over them while freaking out seeing them in danger!! :tongue: 

the only actor who I really know is Park Seo Joon!! :wub:  I knew Park Hyung Sik and watch his scenes from dramas but never watched any of his dramas (fully) but I loved what I saw, watched Go Ara only in her movie with Yoo Seung Ho, knew the actor playing Yeo Wool from "Mask" and it's my 1st time knowing the rest but I loved them!! :D

that's what I'm doing chingu!! :wub::w00t: 

didn't know they met before?!! :D loved how they were cheering for each other since then!! :wub: 

cr: hyungsik4u

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm praying that I'll be able to livestream!! 

hhhhhhhhh the funny part where I'm fangirling over them while freaking out seeing them in danger!! :tongue: 

the only actor who I really know is Park Seo Joon!! :wub:  I knew Park Hyung Sik and watch his scenes from dramas but never watched any of his dramas (fully) but I loved what I saw, watched Go Ara only in her movie with Yoo Seung Ho, knew the actor playing Yeo Wool from "Mask" and it's my 1st time knowing the rest but I loved them!! :D

that's what I'm doing chingu!! :wub::w00t: 

didn't know they met before?!! :D loved how they were cheering for each other since then!! :wub: 

cr: hyungsik4u

hahahha seo joon looks so cute and young in the second picture, he really matured up after witch's romance tbh, loved him in kill me heal me and she was pretty :wub: He is the reason I started watching this drama lol 

0002634485_001_20170124102605130.jpg
- The actors all look very close.
"We depended on each other a lot. It was like how close high school classmates gather around during break time and before the classes begin. Some of us who had time met for 3~4 times after the drama. Sometimes I personally meet one of them or meet all of them together."

- How was your first meeting?
"Many of us were the same age so it was kind of awkward. On the first script reading day, I wondered if we could really become close but fortunately everyone from our eldest hyung Seojoon to the youngest Taehyung were very nice. I got to meet wonderful people with good personalities."

- Any episode that brought you guys close?
"It was possible because of maknae Taehyung (BTS V). I think Taehyung played the biggest role. I think the cute maknae united his hyungs. We all got close by teasing Taehyung."

- What made Taehyung look especially cute?
"He has this unique tone. When Taehyung says the word "hyung" it's more like "hyeuung~". We call this half air and half sound. It was hilarious when Seojoon hyung caught this and imitated him. Also Taehyung has a bit of satoori accent and that was cute."

- What do you guys do when you meet outside?
"We went to an internet cafe. Even playing games brought us close. We played Overwatch and I think Hyungsik is really good at it like a pro gamer. It's really frustrating when you're not on the same team with Hyungsik. Seojoon hyung lost his temper many times. haha"

- I think all of you would be good at playing games
"Taehyung and I played Overwatch for the first time. We began together but now Taehyung's way better than me. Minho plays football games and I think it's because he likes football. He's the person with the most energy and overflowing desire for winning I've seen in my life."

- I think you guys would have gone for drinks too.
"We even drink when we meet. We're like guys around our age so we share similar interests like sports, games, women, etc. We get closer by talking about these things."

Haha, Hyungsik really loves gaming. He even has another instagram account  just to post his gaming activities. Poor Seojoon, it must be very frustrating when he can't be on the same team as Hyungsik. 

Yoon woo mentioned in another article that because Hyungsik and Seo Joon are busy filming, Minho and Taehyung are also busy due to their idols' schedules, it is hard for all of them to meet up. They promised to find time to meet during new year, hopefully they are able to do it. Love their friendship. 

46 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

hahahha seo joon looks so cute and young in the second picture, he really matured up after witch's romance tbh, loved him in kill me heal me and she was pretty :wub: He is the reason I started watching this drama lol 

hhhhhhhh yes!! I think he was 25 years old in there, you can see he matured!! he was cute boy now he's a man who's still cute but manly!! :wub: and yes he was the reason I started the drama too!! :tongue::wub: 

edit: he was charming then and now but he matured more!! :tongue::love: 

cr:  hanna_j14

@Amanda_HS thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

yes I love their friendship and hope the'll be able to keep it dispite their busy schedules!! :wub: I feel really sorry for Park Seo Joon, why does he always loose?!! :lol: I'll lose it if I was him!! :lol: 

Archived