[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

For anyone who had missed the preview (like me), here's the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4w9sSyiSQ

I think the peasants are attacking Hwarang and Su Ho trying to protect SW (whom he thought is the King) even if it means killing the peasants. SMJ stopped him because he sees them as innocent paek song (citizens). Su Ho does not understand and punched him.

I am crossing my finger to see SW and SMJ friends again and SMJ finally found his courage to fight all this, as a KING. That look in his eyes.. is that determination?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, sheza said:

Hi everyone, finally came out of delurking here because I am just curious if anyone thought of this idea that SW was switched at birth with SMJ?  SW and Princess both has fainting spells.  That's hereditary isn't it?  

I don't think so hope  writers won't mess up that much (but there might be a possibility of 0.0000000001%:o) coz if that's the case then sun woo can't go with ah ro .

i just saw some making video but can't open. 

https://t.co/8euIXuPfCs

proxy.jpg?t=HBhpaHR0cDovL3R2Y2FzdDIucGhp

8 minutes ago, sheza said:

Hi everyone, finally came out of delurking here because I am just curious if anyone thought of this idea that SW was switched at birth with SMJ?  SW and Princess both has fainting spells.  That's hereditary isn't it?  

Since there's a secret to SW's birth, why they hide him... That's possible,  he is the queen's son or maybe not but the rightful king something.. 

The preview!  I'm liking SMJ character even more,  he is seeing what's going on to silla, he is feeling the burden to becoming the king at the same time wanting to protect his people. 

16 minutes ago, sheza said:

Oh no.. please.. no more birth secrets anymore. :dizzy:  If that happens it will means, princess is half sis with SW (same father different mother) and half sis with SMJ (same mother different father). She is in love with her half brother but will ended up married her another half brother. :expressionless:

It's complicated as it is now and we are left with 7 episodes only. At least leave one episode for Ban Ryu to return to SY.

12 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

For anyone who had missed the preview (like me), here's the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4w9sSyiSQ

I think the peasants are attacking Hwarang and Su Ho trying to protect SW (whom he thought is the King) even if it means killing the peasants. SMJ stopped him because he sees them as innocent paek song (citizens). Su Ho does not understand and punched him.

I am crossing my finger to see SW and SMJ friends again and SMJ finally found his courage to fight all this, as a KING. That look in his eyes.. is that determination?

Need the sub ha ha.... tired of guessing already.  However, I believe you are right, the King now feels he should be in action and be the one to protect the people.  Wonder whether they are still in Silla or already cross the border.

28 minutes ago, sheza said:

My guess is a little different from you, smj is indeed the queen son but not true bone, maybe ajg son ha ha

while SW and the princess has fainting spells because  they are trully true bone with same hereditary diseases

But even if SMJ is switch with SW or not true bone he is still the right one for the throne since he already prepare to be a good king who care his people a lot

Just now, sheza said:

He might be related to the princess somehow, maybe her half brother? I though of that since I've heard that The princess was on a trip to recover from an illness and Sunwoo's fainting spells can't be random, it must be an important element in the plot that might speaks for his true lineage. There's also an interesting theory I've read about Sunwoo possibly being SMJ twin brother who used to be considered as a source of trouble in the royal family and thus must have been sent away (This drama isn't following history anyway so we could expect anything, fiction is often more thrilling than reality :D )

I think it's asthma for the princess, not fainting spell. Remember when Ah Ro telling her that she has cold lungs?

Is it just me or the Princess is wearing Snow White's apparel? The color combination looks like it.:o

And anyone notice SMJ's (faking) sleep pose while SW watching him? Very feminine and sexy.. :lol:

53 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

This is an episode filled with angst. I hope SMJ and SW will just sit down and clear the misunderstanding. Sun Woo ahhhh can't you be more understanding of Ah Ro? I was a bit disappointed with SW trying to take down SMJ who was not holding a weapon at that time. What happened to his integrity?

Ahhhh, the bromance though :( Haven't watched the episode, but I hope this situation doesn't drag out for long... But Moo Myung is filled with anger for "the King killing Mak Moon" so he wants to get revenge for it..

39 minutes ago, sheza said:

I don't think Moo Myung and Sam maek jong were switched at birth. I'm pretty sure SMJ is King Junheung and there's no changes to that. The drama wouldn't do anything to distort the actual King from history.

Maybe Moo Myung and the princess are related in some way or step-silblings? Because the princess does have a different father.. we'll have to see though

14 minutes ago, silvianage said:

My guess is a little different from you, smj is indeed the queen son but not true bone, maybe ajg son ha ha

while SW and the princess has fainting spells because  they are trully true bone with same hereditary diseases

But even if SMJ is switch with SW or not true bone he is still the right one for the throne since he already prepare to be a good king who care his people a lot

I don't think SMJ is not a true bone. Even though the drama isn't following history 100% they wouldn't change the actual background of King Jinheung. I'm pretty sure SMJ is the King and a true bone, but I do think Moo myung is royalty. Perhaps he is the son of that mysterious guy that was suppose to take the throne or maybe he's half brother's with Moo myung. Honestly I hope they just reveal his birth secret already haha

Oh my goodness... That look in Sam Maek jong's eye though for Episode 14 preview. Looks like he is tired of holding back and is going to proclaim something :scream: I wonder if it's him revealing he is the King like some of you guys said...

2 minutes ago, ferily said:

Ahhhh, the bromance though :( Haven't watched the episode, but I hope this situation doesn't drag out for long... But Moo Myung is filled with anger for "the King killing Mak Moon" so he wants to get revenge for it..

I don't think Moo Myung and Sam maek jong were switched at birth. I'm pretty sure SMJ is King Junheung and there's no changes to that. The drama wouldn't do anything to distort the actual King from history.

Maybe Moo Myung and the princess are related in some way or step-silblings? Because the princess does have a different father.. we'll have to see though

I don't think SMJ is not a true bone. Even though the drama isn't following history 100% they wouldn't change the actual background of King Jinheung. I'm pretty sure SMJ is the King and a true bone, but I do think Moo myung is royalty. Perhaps he is the son of that mysterious guy that was suppose to take the throne or maybe he's half brother's with Moo myung. Honestly I hope they just reveal his birth secret already haha

i agree with u may be same father i had same feel that mm will be a true bone :o

I got that  feeling from the entry of mysterious guy and mm's guardian.and. saying something about his fate

@sakura2016

The text preview: 

제14부 :: 화랑 :: 1월 31일 화요일
2017-01-31(화)22:00 KBS 2TV
삼맥종은 처참하고 절망적인 백성들의 삶을 본 후 충격을 받고, 남부여의 창 태자는 숙명공주에게 꼬여버린 상황을 혼인으로 푸는게 어떻겠냐며 비아냥 거린다. 한편 아로와 화랑들은 박영실의 계략에 휘말려 남부여와 화친을 맺지 못할 위기에 처하는데...

I dont like sunwoo avoiding Ah ro when he were unsure or did a mistake..it seems like he has control of their love and relationship..he always make ah ro cr:bawling:y..but I ship them together...

this is why everyone is on the king side..he always been there for Ah Ro..he cares and comfort Ah Ro..

Oh please I hate the manupulative princess..ughhh

SY and BR so cute..what a great kiss..ship them hard

I was just going through the drama without subs and there was this scene which I found hilarious xD

How Han Sung dsnt let go of the railing when his bro tries to drag him after the convo with SW :tongue::tongue: I should say V is just fab as Han Sung...^_^

I started watching this show for PSJ, but the two characters which really got me by surprise is Ban Ryu and Han Sung... Two different characters but just well written and attracting characters.. credits to V and Do Ji Han... :D

11 minutes ago, greenemerald said:

I dont like sunwoo avoiding Ah ro when he were unsure or did a mistake..it seems like he has control of their love and relationship..he always make ah ro cr:bawling:y..but I ship them together...

this is why everyone is on the king side..he always been there for Ah Ro..he cares and comfort Ah Ro..

Oh please I hate the manupulative princess..ughhh

SY and BR so cute..what a great kiss..ship them hard

Yeah I don't like Moo Myung constantly doing things like this to Aro :( I'm sure he felt bad hurting her but ignoring and avoiding her hurts her even more.... why can't they just have a happy, smooth relationship.

Hehe, I just love Sam Maek Jong and Aro's scenes so much :wub: What SMJ says to Aro is just too precious..

Yeah, this princess is just pushing things too far.. :/ Why is it necessary to take Aro to Baekje with her..

i haven't gotten to their scene yet but they are just such an adorable couple. I ship them 100%. I'm surprised there's a kiss scene between the two of them today :o

I love where the chief is asking who wants to go to Baekje along side the Princess and Aro, and when SMJ raises his hand, he's like ummm anybody else? Haha i thought that scene was funny :lol: He's like, SMJ you're the King, how could you possibly go.....

And oh my gosh, Kim Taehyung :joy: That scene with Han sung wanting to follow Moo Myung and saying he likes him because he's cool and just likes him.... just too precious and hilarious the way Han sung is acting!! And then his brother has to literally drag him away xD So funny

And then there's Pa Oh who's getting all emotional that Sam Maek jong is leaving :joy: SMJ is like, haljima, yet Pa Oh keeps crying and SMJ just gives him a face. Oh and then there's another scene where he is about to cry but SMJ is like haljima, this is an order xD Ahhh, Pa Oh is just too precious. I love their relationship so much

Archived