Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I remember some ppl said the confession "i love you" from choi taek to ds, when he said that with smile and little laugh, seems like not romantic and just like jokes for some ppl.

Well, i want to say, they already couple from 1989, if the scene when he said i love you arround years 1994 or two years ahead. That because the couple already said that million times, its not his first confession, so for me, he just act normal lover if he said that.

I personally, always act cute and give some sound like child when i said i love you, to my Boyfie. Its because we said that words for million times. When the first confession he did to me, i just kiss him. Lol. (Its look likes, choi taek similiar like me" wekekeke

• Like 10

Guest ayvah

couldn't help but unlurk.

really, some people thought that the i love you from taek seemed like a joke because of his smile and laugh? because i found it sweet and natural, like he's just surrendering to his love for her. like he totally loves her because he just loves her. i always thought that's the beauty and the message of that scene. 

ive been meaning to say this but on my 2nd rewatch of episode 17, life is ironic part 2, i found another irony. in the beginning of the episode, Ming ok told DS that taek was seeing her as a fool, having bailed out on their date. but even then, she still  continued liking him, she even waited for him and followed him inside the house which resulted to the first kiss. unlike those times with SW and JH, when she confirmed with herself they did not like her, she just lost her interest. 

12 hours ago, ayvah said:

couldn't help but unlurk.

really, some people thought that the i love you from taek seemed like a joke because of his smile and laugh? because i found it sweet and natural, like he's just surrendering to his love for her. like he totally loves her because he just loves her. i always thought that's the beauty and the message of that scene. 

ive been meaning to say this but on my 2nd rewatch of episode 17, life is ironic part 2, i found another irony. in the beginning of the episode, Ming ok told DS that taek was seeing her as a fool, having bailed out on their date. but even then, she still  continued liking him, she even waited for him and followed him inside the house which resulted to the first kiss. unlike those times with SW and JH, when she confirmed with herself they did not like her, she just lost her interest.  but even then, she still  continued liking him, she even waited for him and followed him inside the house which resulted to the first kiss. unlike those times with SW and JH, when she confirmed with herself they did not like her, she just lost her interest. 

RIGHT!???

its almost like with TK ...it wasn't about who liked her BUT WHO SHE LIKED 

the macdonalds scene was really telling with MO..."call JH for me (MO) your friend", DS felt obliged to fulfill the duty of a girl in high school, to live up to her friend expectations ...it was about serving the interest of others not herself

but with TK??

I felt some bit of ownership coming from her no...wearing his clothes, telling her friends to back off, making sure those fan mails have not been opened....standing beside those two girls in the lineup outside the baduk center

• Like 6

On 3/22/2016 at 0:36 PM, Grace1003 said:

GumRi/Suntaek Shippers will certainly enjoy this!

This video maker also made another one that's really ~interesting~

On 3/20/2016 at 2:23 AM, IsabelinaD said:

I really love this video..omo!! with the 2 popular songs from DoS drama...you're my everything and always ♥

credit to the owner

@rynn_peace shared that this video made it into the news. LOL The power of SunTaek and DotS

http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160322073740914

• Like 6

1 hour ago, libra83 said:

Girl, long time no see youuuuuu!!!!

How I've missed youuuuuuu.... ❤❤❤❤❤

We've gotta do a joint fic like last time....

Awwwww I've missed you soooooooo muchhhhhhhh... ❤❤❤❤

• Like 1

This wasn't written for the fanfic contest. In fact, I wasn't even expecting myself to finish it. I was just inspired by @.crestfallen.'s post in PM and got carried away imagining how the R88 characters would be like around ten years later. Hope you guys will enjoy this!

“If I had made this move instead, then I would be able to save these stones. I was too focused on attacking. His strategy is so weird. I’ve never seen anyone play like that before,” Choi Taek 9-dan thought, his body heavily slumped in a leather armchair. He had just lost a match against a newcomer after 433 moves. As he replayed those moves one by one in his mind, the study room’s door swung open.

“Appa!”

Taek was jolted out of his thoughts. His serious expression instantly softened into a gentle smile. It was 5-year-old Choi Sooyeon, who just returned from kindergarten. She ran towards her dad, carrying a pink Hello Kitty schoolbag. Just like her mom, pink was her favourite colour – at least until her next birthday...

Read more here: https://goo.gl/xFKutI

• Like 14

So since my fic didn't get chosen for the final round I'm thinking of putting it here. Here's something I wrote at the request of @hafunohane

LEMON TIME

Waking up to the sunlight shinning on his face, Choi Taek smiled. He loved this warmth, somebody else used to shower him with warmth before but now that bed space was vacant.

Wait. Where is she?

Taek opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. He was covered in white sheets and he looked around him. Clothes were sprawled across the room and he couldn't stop his giggle when he saw certain unmentionable underwear strewn on the bed post. Wild night indeed.

Where is his new fiance?

Wrapping himself in the bedsheets, Taek tiptoed out from his room and down the steps. He stopped when he heard her.

She was singing. And in a very offbeat tune at that. With wrong lyrics. Definitely his fiance.

"Deuk Sun-ah" he whispered to himself.

He continued down the stairs and smiled when he saw her. She was at the kitchen, against the sunlight and her beauty made him blind. He almost dropped his sheets when he saw her attire.

"What-"

She was dressed in his white T-shirt. Just his white T-shirt and nothing else. The T-shirt hung around her thighs barely covering her legs and she had pushed away the sleeves along her arm. She reached forward to get something from the top cupboard and his throat dried up.

"Deuk Sunah…." He called out.

She turned to him and her eyes widened.

He hasn't forgotten the way she looks at him. Everyday in a new, different way. Ever since mumbling "I love you" and running off, she came to see him and rewards him with a kiss. Once she was dressed in a red dress and kept running her feet along his leg during dinner. He had never choked as much as he did that night before.

"Taekie" Deuk Sun woke him up from the flashback.

She kept staring at him so hard that he blushed and Deuk Sun grinned. She walked to him and he fought a failing battle not to stare at her chest. She's his fiance for crying out loud!

"I want to kiss you when you grin like that, Taekie" Deuk Sun said.

Taek grew more confident and took a step towards her. Deuk Sun almost fell when Taek took hold of her. They stared at each other in each other's arms, when Deuk Sun tried her hardest not to look down.

"Taekie-"

"Shhhh"

He almost attacked her lips before she burst out laughing.

"Deuk Sun-ah" he was hurt.

"Oppa… your bedsheets…."

They were on the floor. He felt embarrassed but he looked up at her with determination.

"Are you shy?"

Just as Deuk Sun shook her head no he attacked her. Deuk Sun gasped and gave into the feels. He picked her up just as they heard a knock on the door. They broke apart and Taek picked up his bed sheets and together they ran into the room.

Dressed up quickly, they cursed for whoever's terrible timing.

"Omma! Appa!" Deuk Sun grew surprised to see her parents at the door.

"Lemons?" They held up a bag of lemons and both youngsters started coughing violently, silently looking at each other.

The parents did indeed interrupt lemons.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rhienz said:

Guys, any other SunTaek fanfic for me to read? LOL 
i've been craving for fanfics now, after rewatching ep 15-20 :bawling:
i've backread and read almost all fanfics
Any others? :phew:

If you are not mind with grammar's crisis, here for you.

(just for relaxing, it's inspired by Cooleet's plot, I just invest more wordings, enjoy.

It's Christmas night.

Choi Taek and Duk Seon already moved to their new house and lived with Mr and Mrs Choi, while BoRa and Seon Woo are staying with Sung family. They are mommy and daddy now, with an adorable copy of Duk Seon at her 4 moths age. She is name Choi HeyHwa.

Choi Taek would have his final match on the following week of Christmas, so he just stayed at home for practicing. 
Duk Soen knew his pressure, then she was just staying quietly in the room reviewing her own flight schedule. Actually, he could have a separate room for practicing, but there was a time that he used to faint while was playing Baduk alone, Duk Seon asked him to practice under her checking up, until his health was recovered.

Therefore, we could see a family picture of these three people, Choi Taek was  playing his baduk, Duk Seon was checking her papers and their little HyeHwa was lying on the soft bed, playing with her black and white circle pillow, a cute gift from Dong Ryong uncle.

It's late, and quite, for a warm Christmas night. Duk Seon covered HyeHwa in her warm embrace, sang a lullaby for her.

“ Little HyeHwa, little HyeHwa.
I'm singing a song, with thousand stars
Your bed is Milky Way, not so far
Then you can sleep as well, my little HyeHwa”

Her voice was low enough for HyeHwa to listen and not bother Choi Taek. However, due to the quiet atmosphere, she fell asleep, sooner then the baby.

Our little girl, saw her omma was sleeping and stopped singing her favorite song, and her dad, completely concentrated in playing baduk at the far side of the room, suddenly felt sad and started to cry. Our HyeHwa seemed like not totally want to wake up her Omma, but couldn't help crying so her voice was a little bit small as a kitty's meow. Choi Taek, with the sense of father, turned his attention to the bed, where little HyeHwa was crying  and his pretty Duk Soen was falling asleep.

He left the baduk board hurriedly, then picked up HyeHwa onto his arms.
He spoke softly to her.

“ Appa is here…!”

HyeHwa satisfied with her dad’s embrace, then stoped crying and smiled with him. Choi Taek, once again looked at Duk Soen was sleeping peacefully, stepped forward and pulled the blanket to cover all her shoulder. He left a sweet kiss on her cheek, then he saw HyeHwa opened her eyes widely, definitely knew that his daughter would not sleep at the moment, he decided bringing her to his baduk board, continued for his practicing. 

He put her pillow on his lap, then left HyeHwa sit on it, lay her small back on his belly. His left arm covered her body to keep her from  falling a side. Our little HyeHwa, at the moment found out a lot of black and white pieces in her eyes, smiled out loud then raised  her little hand to the board. Choi Taek, looked at his daughter, smiled satisfyingly. He started talking.

“HyeHwa also wants to play baduk with Appa? Let me teach you…”

“ HyeHwa, this step is not good, we have to move on the left side to attack…”

“HyeHwa, this step is just keep for covering your back…

And Duk Seon, woke up when found out the emptiness in her embrace, lifted her head up to look around their room. She found out her husband and her 4 moths age daughter were discussing about the baduk, he just kept talking, she just kept giggling and laughing with all the jumping pieces on the board in according to her daddy long and thin fingers.

Duk Seon at that moment was speechless, looked at the happy picture in front of her eyes, then she sotfly made a move to their place. She gave both Choi Taek and HyeHwa a back hug, whispered sweetly into his ear: 

“Choi Taek, it isn't a dream, right?”

HyeHwa found out her Omma was hugging them, then used her baby hand to touch Duk Seon fingers. Choi Taek, covered their hands with his warm one too. 

Three of them, were enjoying their silent and holy Christmas, as the happiest family in the world.

Libra83

• Like 7

Whaa,, like your fanfic @libra83.

What a warm family SunTaek has :wub:

By the way, while googling for Suntaek fanfic, i just found your fanfic attached to instagram pic. Is that insta yours or someone got his/her hands on your fanfic? The insta id @hyeribo_1988

• Like 1