Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

26 minutes ago, rhienz said:

Whaa,, like your fanfic @libra83.

What a warm family SunTaek has :wub:

By the way, while googling for Suntaek fanfic, i just found your fanfic attached to instagram pic. Is that insta yours or someone got his/her hands on your fanfic? The insta id @hyeribo_1988

That's mine too @rhienz. thanks for liking it.

• Like 3

"The magic of purpose and of love in its purest form. Not televison love, with its glare and hollow and sequined glint; not sex and allure, all high shoes and high drama, everything both too small and in too much excess, but just love. Love like rain, like the smell of a tangerine, like a surprise found in your pocket."

Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

This is so SunTaek... their love is a story of how love truly develops. So realistic that we can relate to it.

• Like 3

@rhienz This is my very first fanfic ever so it may not be up to snuff but here you go!

“Taek-ah, I won’t change. Will you?”

Deok Sun had said those words to him months ago, when their families had been dealing with the shock of finding out about Bora and Sun Woo. Taek had wanted to tell everyone that she was his immediately. He’d suffered in silence for years, watching her go on dates with a multitude of guys but unable to do anything to stop it. Each time he saw her smiling at one of them, it felt like a punch to the gut. He hadn’t wanted to wait to tell everyone that they were dating but she’d managed to convince him with those pleading eyes and reassurances that her feelings wouldn’t disappear.

Deok Sun was his.

Sometimes it still felt like a dream, as if reality couldn’t possibly be this kind to him. “If it really is a dream, I never want to wake up” he thought. Bora and Sun Woo’s wedding was in 2 months and Taek wanted to tell their parents before that. He was tired of hiding his feelings in the neighborhood, though he suspected a couple of the parents had caught on already. In a couple nights, all the families were gathering for dinner and to help with more preparations for the wedding. It was the perfect time to let everyone know. He brought it up the next night while he and Deok Sun were on their usual neighborhood walk date.

“Deok Sun-ah…” She turned to face him. “Let’s tell them. I don’t want to hide it anymore.”

Silence for a moment as she stared at him, contemplating his words.

“You’re right. It’s time to tell them.”

Taek released the breath he’d been holding. She had agreed much faster than he’d expected but he supposed it made sense. After all, their parents had accepted Bora and Sun Woo already. He stared at her face a little longer, watching the ghost of a smile flicker on her lips, then pulled her close and gently kissed her. He pulled back, just holding her once more. The broad smile on his face betrayed his happiness at the thought of no longer having to hide how he felt about her. The only girl to cross the line into his world, the only girl he’d ever crossed the line for.

……………………………………………………………………………….

A few nights later, the neighborhood was a ghost town except for the Choi-Sung household. With the wall divider cut away, the neighbors moved between the two houses with ease sharing laughter and conversation as they worked on decorations in the living room. During a lull, Taek and Deok Sun exchanged looks. Deok Sun took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves but Taek appeared unaffected.  Before Deok Sun could work up the nerve to speak Taek looked at her parents and calmly stated, “Deok Sun and I are dating. We’ve been dating for months and I’m going to marry her.”

Stunned silence took over the room briefly, then…

“I knew it! See?! I told you something was going on between them!” shouted No-Eul.

Bora silenced him with a glare and then exchanged glances with Sun Woo. The adults all waited with bated breath for a reaction from the parents of the two. The two fathers shared a smile; they had seen this coming for a few months now and neither was surprised at the turn of events.

Deok Sun’s mother was the first to break the silence. “How long?”

“Almost a year,” Deok Sun replied “since his tournament in China.” The mothers stared at them, stunned.

Sun Woo’s mother sighed, and then nodded. “You two are always together. I suppose it was just a matter of time before it came to this.”

Deok Sun’s mother looked at them and saw Taek glance over and slowly reach for her daughter’s hand under the table. Upon seeing that gesture, she knew there was no use protesting. Whether they became double in-laws or not, Deok Sun’s mother could see that Taek wasn’t going to give up on marrying her daughter. She nodded her head and Taek gave her a smile and a heartfelt “thank you” before he and Deok Sun stood up and walked out of the house to give the adults some time.  

Outside, Taek and Deok Sun sat on the stairs with their fingers entwined. “It’s not over yet” Deok Sun said. “It’s going to take them a while to get used to this.” Taek simply smiled and watched her. This was the girl he’d loved in some form for as long as he could remember. As long as she loved him back, he would do anything to be with her forever. He knew there would still be obstacles ahead of them but whatever it took, he would keep her. She was his, and their hearts wouldn’t change. He wasn’t dreaming, he was awake.

It wasn’t a dream.

Edited by Guest
Formatting went wonky

Fanfic announcement! Here's a link to the option I had written for the Soompi Shipper's Contest. Hope you enjoy, whoever does read it. 

But I’ll wear that dress if you wear that tie

And, baby, we’ll dance through the night, ‘cause no one’s got what we got going

Happiness never held on to me

Until you had me see, that together we’re just better off.

(in which)

Choi Taek and Sung Deoksun dress up in the springtime, years after they finally get together to celebrate themselves for a night.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6339577

• Like 6

Guest ayvah
On 3/24/2016 at 2:16 AM, cooleet said:

"The magic of purpose and of love in its purest form. Not televison love, with its glare and hollow and sequined glint; not sex and allure, all high shoes and high drama, everything both too small and in too much excess, but just love. Love like rain, like the smell of a tangerine, like a surprise found in your pocket."

Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

This is so SunTaek... their love is a story of how love truly develops. So realistic that we can relate to it.

this is so true. and this is the kind of love that always endures happily ever after. 

Aww, love the outpouring of creativity inspired by SunTaek and the contest <3 Keep them comin' :)

Beginning tomorrow, please remember to vote for SunTaek in Soompi's Shipper Contest Round 3 (fanfiction) poll every 6 hours.

There will also be a rewatch of Episode 9 on this thread, tomorrow 3/28 at 8:30 AM US EST / 1:30 PM London time / 9:30 PM Korea time. This episode featured the China trip; come and join in the fun of discussing some of TK-DS' most defining moments ^_^

• Like 6

the rewatch is tonight! I can totally join and add some ~insights~ why i love this episode!

Since I can't write fanfics to save my life, let me share to you instead gifs i've been making during my spare time. I've been doing a <SunTaek Series> In my tumblr, and I call this  Polaroid series, since Polaroid + a bygone era fit perfectly. 

tumblr_o4ndfeCAZV1tulljko1_250.gif  tumblr_o4ndfeCAZV1tulljko2_250.gif

tumblr_o4ndfeCAZV1tulljko3_250.gif  tumblr_o4ndfeCAZV1tulljko4_250.gif

• Like 13

DS, the girl who has no fear, is too terrified to look back and see that it’s JH following her. The baffled look on her face when JH tells her good night is priceless. Lol

Since the director wanted viewers to focus on the family relationships, coughcough, and not the 1% "painful" lives, let me start with an observation about DS family.  

I warned you last night, @phikyl that I was going to talk about potatoes and flatulence. You know I found both the parents of DS and JH to be … very earthy. I wouldn’t exactly say “crude” but yes, they talked about things that in polite society would be considered off-putting.  That’s why I didn’t think the husband was JH. The Adult Husband had a sense of propriety, of convention. He complained when DS addressed him ya! Plus, the way DS nagged him about the clothes…she didn't admonish him like a fishwife. She didn't berate like the way the parents of both DS and JH did. 

• Like 7