Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Guys are we forgetting episode 17 already happened? As I remember @mangachickava pointed out..something important must happen before time leap .And we got the bridal run / the dream sequence. Even if JH stole episode 18 with his emotional and piercing declaration of love for deok sun,he missed his chance.Yes he loved her for a long time..but again he did nothing to save his love.Instead of using no eul as a carrier of his love/gloves,he needed to give it to her in person,so she could see his sincerity.But as the narration goes in episode 7 about escaping regret and saying to the person you love,before it's too late..[ @hafunohane already explained this]...].This is JH"s chance of growing up.And this is also finally TK's chance to shine..

From the confession scene...all I could see was how ds reacted.It was like she accepted jh's feelings..and she was finally happy there were people who loved her..and cared for her.So her vexation in front of DR that nobody likes her..was never meant to be true.She was this insecure girl who needed the 'confirmation' from someone/anyone to say that he loves her back..but guys,if she did reciprocate tk's feeling at episode 17,then what does it state? It states that she never went for clarification..and strived to work on her own goal[Some of you have sed this already].The girl who was always reading novels and wanted to have gifts from her manitto..hid her feelings for five long years..[if she did feel something for tk back in '88]..So I think the trumpet has been blown already,lol.At least if I try to see the story from this pov..everything makes sense..including crazy theories of @st4rdust..lol[and I can sleep in peace too ^__^].So let's keep cheering for @hafunohaneso that she stays on her pursuit in finding out the remaining 20 other parallel scenes that have been running in her mind =D.Amen.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lxands said:

Does anyone knows during the gathering when the boys teased DS call her Sung Solo Yeon, why DS was only drinking cola instead of beer like the rest?  She can drink beer just fine e before? Another thing was all the scenes in ep 18 was in sequence? Or they just just jump here & there randomly? If so cud these gathering scene take place after JH's confession? If so, cud DS not drinking beer with the rest becos she's preggy? R97 SW's case? I'm may be wrong before TK eave his office didn't Teddy or what his name keep asking/mentioning DS?  Or may be he said sumthing else that sounded close to DS?

according to chinese sub, DS said she was taking herbal meds. she not preggy. YET :P

Mr Yoo mentioned that he must treat DS cos DS introduced him to his gf, a colleague of DS.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Okay this kinda sent shivers down my spine....i read this at DC.

But if we were to look back in episode 1.

During this scene:

Junghwan sent Taek away to go grab them something.

And then the clock strikes 6....

Everyone's attention went to the clock. 

Then at that moment when the clock strikes 6....

jSCCsBA.jpg

jF289dn.jpg

Taek entered his room.

So it was like the PD was trying to hint that everyone should focus their attention on the 6th episode because a big twist is gonna happen.

And we all know that in episode 6, it was the iconic phone call scene of Taek asking Deoksun out to watch a movie.

So literally Taek entering his room at 6 o'clock = Taek entering the picture as a husband contender in episode 6

*shivers*

 

wow this blow my mind :astonished::P

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, nearsea said:

 Guys are we forgetting episode 17 already happened? As I remember @mangachickava pointed out..something important must happen before time leap .And we got the bridal run / the dream sequence. Even if JH stole episode 18 with his emotional and piercing declaration of love for deok sun,he missed his chance.Yes he loved her for a long time..but again he did nothing to save his love.Instead of using no eul as a carrier of his love/gloves,he needed to give it to her in person,so she could see his sincerity.But as the narration goes in episode 7 about escaping regret and saying to the person you love,before it's too late..[ @hafunohane already explained this]...].This is JH"s chance of growing up.And this is also finally TK's chance to shine..

From the confession scene...all I could see was how ds reacted.It was like she accepted jh's feelings..and she was finally happy there were people who loved her..and cared for her.So her vexation in front of DR that nobody likes her..was never meant to be true.She was this insecure girl who needed the 'confirmation' from someone/anyone to say that he loves her back..but guys,if she did reciprocate tk's feeling at episode 17,then what does it state? It states that she never went for clarification..and strived to work on her own goal[Some of you have sed this already].The girl who was always reading novels and wanted to have gifts from her manitto..hid her feelings for five long years..[if she did feel something for tk back in '88]..So I think the trumpet has been blown already,lol.At least if I try to see the story from this pov..everything makes sense..including crazy theories of @st4rdust..lol[and I can sleep in peace too ^__^].So let's keep cheering for @hafunohaneso that she stays on her pursuit in finding out the remaining 20 other parallel scenes that have been running in her mind =D.Amen.

 

ROFL Thank you, thank you very much... I will be here all week... lol

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I'm a silent lurker here. Sorry for my bad english. I make this account coz i can't hold to share my comment.

When the first time i watch the junghwan confessions scene. What come to my mind is just like the story from chinese movie : you're the apple of my eye.

If my memories isnt wrong. In that movie the lead guy cant get the girl coz he's not brave to say his feelings like junghwan. And that expression of Deoksun when she heard junghwan confession just like 'yeah i know that too..wish u can say it faster..coz tomorrow i'm going to get married with the guy i love'

Thats it!! Just like that movie when the lead boy cant say to his friend that he like the girls and finally the girl is upset because she thinks the guy is not sincerely like her. Even though JW finally confessed but he turns it to be just a joke..it's very dissapointing. Why he cant just be brave and admit it all. Or maybe the writer trolling for another plot twist?? Im very sure but at the same time im not sure too

Forget me if i'm too biased and my long comment. #teamtaek lol

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Okay this kinda sent shivers down my spine....i read this at DC.

But if we were to look back in episode 1.

During this scene:

zbmaOvh.jpg

Junghwan sent Taek away to go grab them something.

And then the clock strikes 6....

jgrdd4J.jpg

Everyone's attention went to the clock. 

Then at that moment when the clock strikes 6....

jSCCsBA.jpg

jF289dn.jpg

Taek entered his room.

So it was like the PD was trying to hint that everyone should focus their attention on the 6th episode because a big twist is gonna happen.

And we all know that in episode 6, it was the iconic phone call scene of Taek asking Deoksun out to watch a movie.

So literally Taek entering his room at 6 o'clock = Taek entering the picture as a husband contender in episode 6

*shivers*

 

Wow! Mind-blowing!

But anyway =)) I was prepared myself for some horrific things below the last pic =)) How come TK's face was so purple? =)) I was thinking "OMG, is something scary coming up?" =))

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking what could possibly happen in next two ep and I'm sure that writers will troll as till the end and they will show smoking JH also probably there will be something about him dating many girls since he finally move one …How am I supposed to survive until Friday :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From soompi news,

'The crew member added, “The production crew is currently considering legal action against those who leaked spoilers before the episodes are aired. There are still four episodes left, so we ask once more that no spoilers of the story that will be told in the drama be leaked to the masses.”

This news was published on jan 9,so do we know how many episodes are still left? I thought we got 20 episodes in total,CMIIW...=S.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nearsea said:

From soompi news,

'The crew member added, “The production crew is currently considering legal action against those who leaked spoilers before the episodes are aired. There are still four episodes left, so we ask once more that no spoilers of the story that will be told in the drama be leaked to the masses.”

This news was published on jan 9,so do we know how many episodes are still left? I thought we got 20 episodes in total,CMIIW...=S.

 

I think this news is before they air ep 17 and 18, it must be published on the 9th morning, ep 17 was aired that night so we'll still get only 2 episodes left

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lovelyrainy said:

 

I think this news is before they air ep 17 and 18, it must be published on the 9th morning, ep 17 was aired that night so we'll still get only 2 episodes left

Oh,you're right! Forgot the time zone difference..thank you! =]].

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ilmare said:

according to chinese sub, DS said she was taking herbal meds. she not preggy. YET :P

Mr Yoo mentioned that he must treat DS cos DS introduced him to his gf, a colleague of DS.

Any idea why she's taking herbal medicine? 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha this video....everything seems to point to Taek as of now tho. But yet i will still keep to my low expectations. Haha

 

 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this comment in DB,

" Apparently in January of 1995, S. Korea had an incident where several fighter jets collided in mid air during training and several pilots died. This is the same base that JH is stationed in…… Maybe this is the turning point for DS, wherein she thinks JH is dead/hurt and realizes how much she cares about him, kinda like Najung and Trash in the last episode of 1994."

Interesting... so are they going to use flight accidents for DS to choose who she loves more? Maybe we'll get a flashback on her reaction during Taek's flight crashed scene.

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, alayna said:

I saw this comment in DB,

" Apparently in January of 1995, S. Korea had an incident where several fighter jets collided in mid air during training and several pilots died. This is the same base that JH is stationed in…… Maybe this is the turning point for DS, wherein she thinks JH is dead/hurt and realizes how much she cares about him, kinda like Najung and Trash in the last episode of 1994."

Interesting... so are they going to use flight accidents for DS to choose who she loves more? Maybe we'll get a flashback on her reaction during Taek's flight crashed scene.

 

I would say rather looking at 'red herrings'/cues from MT/db/netizen/jh-shipper thread,let's look at the bigger picture.Like if we try to scale the two guys and try to evaluate associated scenes for them..everything becomes clear..Who weighs more? Or who has gone out of their way to show care for ds? Would the writer change the course of the story based on air force jacket/r-rated mangas/ or because 'jh is going to die in an accident' trauma? =/ =SSS

* I went to  read the netizen news ..and my blood pressure went up..seriously these people smh ..

*lowexpectation#laylow#stayhumble ^_^

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I would say rather looking at 'red herrings'/cues from MT/db/netizen/jh-shipper thread,let's look at the bigger picture.Like if we try to scale the two guys and try to evaluate associated scenes for them..everything becomes clear..Who weighs more? Or who has gone out of their way to show care for ds? Would the writer change the course of the story based on air force jacket/r-rated mangas/ or because 'jh is going to die in an accident' trauma? =/ =SSS

* I went to  read the netizen news ..and my blood pressure went up..seriously these people smh ..

*lowexpectation#laylow#stayhumble ^_^

Actually I'm hoping for that flashback... haha...

If we look back at the spoilers, there are few scenes that were reportedly filmed but we haven't see them yet...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alayna said:

Actually I'm hoping for that flashback... haha...

If we look back at the spoilers, there are few scenes that were reportedly filmed but we haven't see them yet...

 

I think we will get lots of flashbacks. From ep 17, the team has put flashbacks in flashbacks next to flashbacks and more flashbacks haha ^^

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...