Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I just read something really cool on the Chinese forum. The actress said her ideal type is Taek and JH said he liked the actress. People have correlated this to- JH likes DS and DS likes Taek. DS also says that the actress must have gone crazy for liking Taek, which is exactly what the older DS said about her husband. Interesting...

I still have very low expectations though... 

• Like 16

19 hours ago, syaiira said:

Hi @mangachickava, thanks for the awesome link. Okay, so i tried to translate what it said. I will put it under the spoiler tag since its super long. Haha

Title: The progression of Deoksun's feelings towards Taek

Did this already get posted in MT? This is too cute not to share. It is mention in DS perspective and that it shows DS crushes and how it progress. 

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, mariichii said:

Gasp! You guys remember early in the series how much DS protested against celebrating their birthdays together?? Wouldn't it be great if they celebrated their weddings together? It would kind of come full circle since they've all grown so much. It'd also be pretty funny if DS reacted the same way as back then. 

It would be hilarious. But I want our girl to get her dream wedding and not have to share that special day with her sister. I just thought of another thing. The boys knew Taek gave up his confession, so wouldn't Sun Woo ask Taek why he did that? The two brothers are definitely the closest to each other. And I only see Taek discuss his feelings and thoughts with Sun Woo (the bromance<3) I'm going crazy just thinking of all the scenarios! I can't stay sane until Friday!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, baduknoob said:

**edit: both songs are already on the TK DS playlist on the first page, if anyone else is wondering:) :D**

Guys, kind of out of topic here (ok not really), but does anyone know the song for ep 17 during the kiss and bridal-style TKDS scene?

I've been shazam-ing both, but it always comes up with an entirely different song :( i really really love those two songs.. would really appreciate it if anyone has youtube links to the songs!

although this is so far my favourite track (because it reminds me of the beautiful friendship of this neighbourhood)  

@baduknoob I did really wanna ask the same thing, since you already asked it so I'll reply it :D

The song tittle of bridal style carrying is 우리들의 사랑 (our love), idk the original singer but I'm so familiar with that song cz I'm an ELF (sorry for fangirling myself here). This song is one of SJ song in their 2nd album & their often perform it on their concert too. The music arrangements was totally different but at the end of the scene before it change into BR w/ her friend there's a little lyrics that made sure if it was the same song. And also we can hear this song in episode 4 when DS dressing up cz she wants to meet SW at BR's tutor. :blush:

• Like 4

BIG NEWS! Lee seo jins niece took a selfie with ryu joonyeol which means that lee seo Jin is portraying one of the future guys: sunwoo, dongryong, junghwan, or Taek. Just really hope it's not Taek cuz (no offense to lee seo Jin fans) I really don't like him. There's just something about him that won't fit with the image of a quiet mannered Taek. 

Reference: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=581279&page=1

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

BIG NEWS! Lee seo jins niece took a selfie with ryu joonyeol which means that lee seo Jin is portraying one of the future guys: sunwoo, dongryong, or Taek. Just really hope it's not Taek cuz (no offense to lee seo Jin fans) I really don't like him. There's just something about him that won't fit with the image of a quiet mannered Taek. 

this guy?

Lee-Seo-Jin-2.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, MissBelle said:

@sin921113 Hello there my fellow ELF~ The original singer of 우리들의 사랑 (Our Love) is 유재하 (Yoo Jae-ha) That song came out in like 87.

(I'm definitely biased when I say this, but I prefer SJ's version XP)

sorry for being off topic.. but I prefer SJ version too.. maybe because theirs was the version that I listened to, live during SS4. 

For me, it's a beautiful song... 

whoaa, whats with the MT? some of the posts there really make me wonder whether we're watching the same drama. i tried to watch the drama again using JH-DS shipper perspective and i still cant grasp where the hell that confidence came from.

and i learn 1 thing, no matter how good and sensible our argument, they wont accept or even consider it, because they already have a dead set believe that JH is the husband. sigh...

they even twisted their own words. i remember during episode 13 and 14, they believed that TK would confess first and thats a good thing for their ship as they believe that whoever confess first would not get the girl in the end. and now we already see who confessed first right?

they also rooted JH to be the one who kissed DS first as they believed that whoever kiss the girl first in reply series would be the husband. And we also already know who did the first kiss right?

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

BIG NEWS! Lee seo jins niece took a selfie with ryu joonyeol which means that lee seo Jin is portraying one of the future guys: sunwoo, dongryong, junghwan, or Taek. Just really hope it's not Taek cuz (no offense to lee seo Jin fans) I really don't like him. There's just something about him that won't fit with the image of a quiet mannered Taek. 

OMG! Hope not! PBG played younger version of Lee Seo Jin in Wonderful Days! I hope it's a troll lols.

BTW silent reader here wahaha, my mind is so preoccupied with this, I'm neutral before and told myself it's ok whoever the husband will be but deep inside I'm rooting for the underdog! Taek started to grow on me and decided to watch IRY-PBG other drama, loved that! totally in love with PBG and now certified Taeksun shipper hahaha,

biggest mistake! - watching episode 18 live stream, I've been refreshing this forum since Friday. But, thanks guys I really enjoyed reading all clues, hints, theories here and some made me so convinced I dunno but most people here are really like detectives with great CSI skills hahaha ( I hope this time we get it right). Pls. PD, writer ...just once get away from the usual Kdrama and make Taek the husband! because I really cannot see him cry it will be so heartbreaking (PBG itself is so sensitive and emotional lols). 

I hope they give us flashback that since childhood they really r meant for each other! and they like each other already. Taek character is made only for Deoksun! :)

• Like 9

"He quickly changes the subject and asks if they went to the College Music Festival in ’88, and Deok-sun asks what other girl he went with. She reminds him that they all watched it together on TV that year, correctly remembering the winner"

I am confused so did they watch it together or did they not cause dramafever and dramabeans have two different translations? In one, it seems like they saw both together and in another, its as though, they didnt see it together the 1988 one. 

• Like 1