Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

9 minutes ago, miri13 said:

DS left it behind because her heart had already left and she could not accept it.  Shouldn't we get a confession/proposal scene from Taek since things come in pair for this triangle?

Ah,this!Hope so,in front of DR and SW again,repeating the same scenario.Great post btw.Enjoyed a lot!

---Sorry to cut your post!

• Like 12

if taek really does end up being the husband are we going to see that he actually went to watch forrest gump w/ dukseon. are we gonna see how he purposely made every dukseon future bf fail? idk lol i can totally see him going w/ the baduk club and seating next to dukseon and her date lol

• Like 10

I dont know, im not even imagine what will happen with DS or TK confession. Why i keep remember "i remember you" drama (PBG another drama) i just feel, they just start dating without a lot word to talk about their heart, since both of them aware their feeling. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

I dont know, im not even imagine what will happen with DS or TK confession. Why i keep remember "i remember you" drama (PBG another drama) i just feel, they just start dating without a lot word to talk about their heart, since both of them aware their feeling. 

I dont know. I think DS needs words. She has low self-esteem and baggage when it comes to love. If this was true, DS and JH should have gotten together. That is the couple without words but full of action. I think that is also why most thought JH was end game, including me until ep. 18.

• Like 9

Hello I am new to Soompi Forums! I was before a bystander but now I have become a up stander for Taek!!:)

So here is my analysis. I'm pretty sure Taek will be the husband because episode 18 was titled "Good-bye My First Love". JH confessed but turned it into a joke. I feel that this was because JH realized if he couldn't get DS he should at least somehow tell her how he truly felt about her. By doing this, he let go of DS, and this is why the ring was left behind. So JH gave DS to Taek, and so JH basically said  'good bye' to DS, his first love.

Edited by iasd123
  • Like 12

tumblr_o0ltilGJWs1qkb8gwo4_400.gif

@sarsu Borrowing your image for while..After seeing this ...close and upfront ..now it seems like it has nothing to do with camera/focus/shutterspeed/aperture at all..Director/writer just used this icon as a symbol of 'crossing the line'..So cleverr,credit of course goes to @packmule3 for pointing this out..and the numerous other ones...=|.

7 minutes ago, sarsu said:

But JH said it himself, with him & DS, the timing was always bad and he hesitated. That's why he lost his chance. He knew when he confessed that Deok Sun's heart is already somewhere else. She kept looking at that door and looked somewhat disappointed when a certain person didn't come?

Also to remember..she wore *skirt!

• Like 16

@miri13 im disagree hehe. 

First because DS crush to JH was over in past. "Why i should silently still liking someone who always ignored me, when i personally thought "in the past" i was liked him back and Tried hard to got his attention, while he enjoy loved me by himself, and i was suffer heartbreak back then. Meanwhile the one who truly love and care with me, was in front my eyes??? We talk a lot, i feel safe with him, he understand me well, he always make me happy, i tread him like baby, but he take care of me so manly. What do you think ? 

If you follow the plot and collect the hints, im sure you will joint TAEKTANIC, BADUKSEON,ATHLETEAK,or whatever the name. Hahaha 

i was 50-50 back then, but i forgot this hunting husband, why i should worried? I just need to collect all the hints,analysis, and give conclusion. that why i was lurking 3 thread. My experience lurk their opinion was:

1. MT never help me out, most ppl busy with their own hero, and ignore the drama. But i personally feel MT like grave, no one will mention you if you dont ask their own hero.  

Then i start to lurk

2. Taek and jh shipper.

my opinion is, all taek shipper is smart ( csi team), and full of humble and nice ppl. And JH team, hmm.. I dont fit with their opinion, and taek team always match the analysis with the drama. They love park bo geum *maybe few ppl. But still follow the plot. 

love you all :) 

• Like 16

Seriously can't wait for next week, I am dying here:bawling:Hwaiting for all our CSI agents for SunTaek:wub:.

Himnaeyo!!!

The last scene that captured the left behind finance ring definitely symbolized that JH and DS were destined to be friends. 

Taek should be the husband because DS previously and a crush on SW, but was 'rejected'. She also had a crush on JH but later she got over it. Why would do you think the writer-nim hasn't given DS a crush on Taek yet? Because DS is slowly gaining true affection for Taek! The bridal carry and her astonishment at Taek coming to the concert are leading up to Taek being her knight in shining armor!! 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

Seriously can't wait for next week, I am dying here:bawling:Hwaiting for all our CSI agents for SunTaek:wub:.

Himnaeyo!!!

The last scene that captured the left behind finance ring definitely symbolized that JH and DS were destined to be friends. 

Taek should be the husband because DS previously and a crush on SW, but was 'rejected'. She also had a crush on JH but later she got over it. Why would do you think the writer-nim hasn't given DS a crush on Taek yet? Because DS is slowly gaining true affection for Taek! The bridal carry and her astonishment at Taek coming to the concert are leading up to Taek being her knight in shining armor!! 

i find it even more amazing she didnt even glance at the ring, she just left it on the table and was like "why isnt he here yet"

• Like 10

Guys its near to end. Remember the past 2 reply series. They Always give us the big hints almost 90% near to the end. 

1. We saw yj confession, and sw reaction.

2 i personally saw na jung expression toward chilbong. It so sad how chilbong realize her feeling and step back.

the hunting is ended well. Hihihi

btw, when jh ended to said he love ds, i saw him wait for few second (and staring to ds) like he wait for answer, but she didnt answer him. And Accidently ds looking the door ring again, and JH know her answer. After that she just enjoyyyy to chill with them.

• Like 8

@st4rdust come to think of it, TK giving DS that trophy was pretty significant.  Look at it, totally unassuming, but very valuable with a significant meaning. I wonder how she felt (NL too and their mom) when it was discovered it was the trophy from his tournament.  I wonder if that's why her mother seemed so resolute that Taekkie would be her son in law? 

• Like 10

@mangachickava

yesss JH deserve his own soulmate that can understand him better than anyone like how DS get Taek who can read her like no one else could....

haha with JH personality who can't show his honest feeling through word maybe a girl that would lead can spell his thought without the need for him to say would be perfect...i wish he would find his own soumate but DS definitely not the one since like you say they are too similar especially how they keep bottle up their true feeling, JH with his hesitation & inability to be honest with how much he care and DS always have that insecurity that she need someone to reassure she worth their world since she the type would get convinced with word rather than silent action only well of course action important too but sometime need to convey with word too...JH&DS really not meant for each other i have feeling it end up unhealthy relation unless they change...well jh did finally manage to say what he feel but a little to late...though this is realistic drama that im sure a lot of people can relate to JH situation unable to say what you feel until it too late and many missed opportunity..

Taek himself like other say is someone with the worse timing but he never hesitate to fight for what he want(well except for that noble part) and show he care...he always be there for DS at her lowest moment and able to comfort her making her feel safe...their opposite personality is the opposite attract kind that balance each other in good way.

ok i need to sleep and forgot this drama i dunno what i say even make any sense anymore it unhealthy to keep thinking of fictional character im glad only 2 ep left to make us suffer though im gonna miss the whole r88 team..hope someone can share any bts pics with group since im not interested to step into mt but i do love other cast beside taeksun :P

• Like 15

It would be super confusing if JH was the husband. Even if the producers or writers suddenly wanted to change their mind, and make junghwan the husband that would be pretty difficult. The writer nim has invested so many episode to Taek and DS, it wouldn't make sense if DS suddenly just fell in love with JH at the end after all what Taek had done for her. I do feel that JH couldn't let go of DS and felt that if he confessed to her in a comfortable way for everyone that means he would be at peace. I hope the writer- nim dedicates these 2 last episode to Taek and DS!!!

• Like 16