Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

wow... This episode..

i just wanted to say that this could really go either way. And it is the first time in all ther series that both potential husband imo are very equal. I love both of them! JH's confession was so heart breaking. During JH's confession, DS's reaction could be seen as feeling relieved to find out that the feeling was mutual and that someone had loved her. I honestly though she was disappointed to hear it was a joke. I think this ep was about JH wanting to find closure and I think he confessed right then and there bc he was tired of the missed opportunities but unfortunately he did not follow though yet again by turning it into a joke. Yes, he wants to move on but he still loves her.  In the end, her feelings are what really matters so I guess we just have to wait and see. Either way, this was an amazing show and I will miss it dearly when it is over :(

• Like 21

1 hour ago, lovelyrainy said:

Guys so I got a new translation

DS 2015 didn't say "We've just got married so I have plenty of free time" but "I've changed to work on the ground so I have plenty of free time"

Thank you..Saved my day!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, lovelyrainy said:

Guys so I got a new translation

DS 2015 didn't say "We've just got married so I have plenty of free time" but "I've changed to work on the ground so I have plenty of free time"

Ok I got everything wrong... It seems to me that I forgot how to read :sweatingbullets::P 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

@st4rdust

the SECURITY GUARD..and the jerkkk

my heart..omoooo my heart..hahahaha

love love loveeeeeee your post........ 

PS. 

can i have screenshot of the potatoes, gummy bears and lee minho with the dog and hyunbin too.. hehehe

Hahaha =)) I can only find Hyun Bin and Lee Min Ho's CFs, because I'm not sure what the other 2 are named, so I'll post here after I manage to find them

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, heyyyitsgs20 said:

i just realized something...

the future husband said it took him ten years (basically, a very long time) for him to speak informally to noeul and we can see from episode 18 on how junghwan speaks to him (in the flashback when junghwan wanted to give the gloves to DS during Christmas)

AND PLUS, remember on episode 16, when JB was folding the paper cranes for Man Ok and he called her "Miss Man Ok" and Junghwan was like, "What do you mean, Miss? Just speak informally with her!"

the husband has been decided since the beginning with all the clues lying around all the episodes and the pd and writers were obiously lying when they released an article saying they've not decided on who the husband is. 

don't worry, guys! i still have a lot of faith in our ship, it's not going down! :blush:

Thats so true!! thanks for reminding me:) Needed the extra boost of confidence after reading so much meh comments on the other forum that made me feel insecure lol Tk not being the end game COULD happen(because u never no really until we are finished with the series) but we had valid crucial clues/evidence that indicated that he was all along!!! we are not delusional like others may think :) 

19 minutes ago, ngocdpb said:

WWOAHHHH!!! Over 200 pages!! YOU GUYS HERE ARE AWESOME!!!!

I've got some health problems and couldn't come here for partying with all of you, and now when I finally came back, you'd made me a lot interesting posts to read. Thank you, guys :heart: Can I just write something first, before reading all of you comments? :P

It's possible that there will be a "Goodbye First Love 2" next week and CT, who heard "fake confession scene" and took the ring, will back off and give JH another chance. *broken heart*

I went to DB and found out that there are many comments about JH the golden boy. And IMHO, all characters of this show are golden, not only JH, especially Choi fam. 

Hide contents

To me, CT seems to be made by diamond. Due to losing his mom at such an early age, he grew up sadly and quietly. Very introvert person. And then he joined the high-pressure living too early. I mean, an 8-year-old child with professional Baduk career and even quit school then, HELL NO!! TOO MUCH FOR HIM. Sadly, things haven't stopped yet. His Dad remarried. I know that feeling because I had the same situation. Even a child feels happy because his/her dad/mom can find happiness (by remarrying) but inside the heart, that child could still find it sad, sorry, even frustrated (me, I can say out loud that I'm happy about my mom's new husband but deeply in my heart I feel sardonic. Even many years' passed, it seems that I've been doing well with my stepfather but... you know, it's like I have my father in my heart and the fact that he couldn't be the one who makes my mother happy right now truly make me frustrating. Yeah yeah, people can say that I'm pessimistic but it's true that whenever I sit and laugh with my whole fam including my stepfather, I feel beatific and hurt at the same time). I think I can read Taek when he has a meal with new family. Happy and painful same time. However, very few people can feel Choi Taek, they are busy crying their hesitating Jung Pal, blaming they see. No one pays attention at SW coming home rarely and TK, they are suffering a lot.

And for Jung-hawn. I think there are so many people like him IRL. Studying well, good boy, silently caring people around, etc, all of those characteristics are just...normal characteristics. Countless people like that are out there, nothing too special.... Okay okay, I've gone too far.... I'll stop and go to Youtube, I'll find something to do with Taek-Sun scenes' background music ep 15-16 like I said before.

Glad to be with you guys here <3

Agree!! TK and alot of others in the show are just as golden and shine just as bright, as well as in different special ways too.I feel like this reply series,because its more about family, will end with TK who came from a broken family(he looses a mum, dad loses a wife) will end up being mended. They gave his dad a happy ending with him meeting someone he loves(SW mum lost someone and got someone too) and TK will meet someone,( DS ;)  ), AND THEY FALL IN LOVE AND HAVE A HAPPY, GOOD AND FULFILLING ending !! lol

16 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

Roommates while reading all the recent post here, Again...I'm so proud I'm part of this room...coz despite of clues, amazing analysis, scenes come true, undeniably couple in the making...still HUMILITY in this room is visible...

its okay to have a benefit of doubt..it's always normal to feel...its always the best to atleast have it once in a while.. For me atleast I will still have 1%doubt...just 1% ..if I fail then so be it..I enjoy Taek..I love TK/DS, and R988 and thats all what matter ^^

Special Taek Force let's prepare our helicarrier to either sink or fly...^_____^ 

Same! that's the attitude we need. if we fail then so be it. We enjoyed TK, AND TK/DS relationship and this whole series in general. We had so much fun watching this and experiencing this wonderful drama full will love,friendships and family. Don't regret it at all!! or rooting for our TK :) 

• Like 18

Yes @chickfactor should we wake you up when you're sober? =S Please do tell how you feel about the whole jh confession part plus deok sun's infamous straight face when you're thinking straight..Lol people from the threads and from db and the netizen are ready to have tk got married to ds and then die so that ds gets her happy ending with JH! Also,it's still 'but we don't know how deok sun feels right?'' =/ =/ We look forward to your post :vicx:..lol.

• Like 14

I'm watching episode 17, the scene after their college entrance exam took place.

DR mentioned about the Music festival, DS, JH and SW both exclaimed "Oh!!!" excitedly.

That's not the point hehe, after that, DR added "Taek would be there too" and this time, only DS went "Ohhh!" with a small smile <3

• Like 24

Guest aoikarin

just for fun only. (I know i have to keep lowkey regarding the husband)

My first impression looking at Reply 1988 official opening picture? Heeey PBG sitting on the far side.. hm Ok he's not the male lead, then.. So this guy (RJY) will be the lead.. seeing the seat arrangement.

Second impression, something wrong with the picture, why the seating arrangement between Taek and DR is not matching with their daddy behind???

After watching the reply, reading your insightful posts and adopt some skill from packmule3... I think I found the answer...

"You have to across the line to experience the world, rules and relationship, " just like ep. 9 told us.

tumblr_o0qn0qGzLv1to1fhoo2_r1_500.png

Red line: romantic relationship

Green Line : parental relationship

PS. Position DR and Taek is switched because throughout the episodes, they are focusing, fixing and strengthened the relationship between fathers and sons. Same goes to JH and his mom, their position is across to each other.. and yes, definitely love the bonding scene JH and his omma in the beginning of episode. So I believe, the story will focus on those lines.. *staring at DS and Taek's line*

@nearsea im glad you enjoyed it! we all posting for fun and laughter so just keep posting and enjoy the last leg of this drama cruise! ♥ 

and that wasn't my idea, we were chatting just now and it came up! this is a combination of brain power! hahahha

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Lmao.. @hafunohane ..I seriously I'm innocent. *winks*

@Phuong Tam Nguyen thanks for the CF videos. Lee min ho and the dog is so adorbs. 

yeah the CFs are good but we all get frustrated when:

- It's already showtime of the new ep but the CFs keep repeating

- Some intense things are happening and the 2 cool men with the cute dog appear out of nowhere

So, we give ourselves toilet breaks hahaha

• Like 13

Guest aoikarin

@mellinadearYum! thanks for the pizza.. and i need a Head pat from Taek too.. *getting greedy* Hahahaha

@st4rdust I love your post, So fun.. and the last gif.. Goodness.. Looking at JH want to hit Taek's head, Taek and his MVP DR, SW his brother... LMAO.. after watching 18 eps, Wow.. that gif is DAEBAAAK!!!

Does anyone knows in ep 18 during the gathering when the boys teased DS calling her Sung Soo Yeon, why was DS only drinking cola instead of beer like the rest?  She can drink beer just fine before. Was all the scenes in ep 18 shown in sequence? Or they just jump here & there randomly? I mean cud these gathering scene take place after JH's confession? If so, cud DS not drinking beer with the rest becos she's preggy? R97 SW's case? I may be wrong but before TK leave his office didn't Teddy or what his name keep asking/mentioning DS?  Or may be he said sumthing else that sounded close to DS?

• Like 5

Guys are we forgetting episode 17 already happened? As I remember @mangachickava pointed out..something important must happen before time leap .And we got the bridal run / the dream sequence. Even if JH stole episode 18 with his emotional and piercing declaration of love for deok sun,he missed his chance.Yes he loved her for a long time..but again he did nothing to save his love.Instead of using no eul as a carrier of his love/gloves,he needed to give it to her in person,so she could see his sincerity.But as the narration goes in episode 7 about escaping regret and saying to the person you love,before it's too late..[ @hafunohane already explained this]...].This is JH"s chance of growing up.And this is also finally TK's chance to shine..

From the confession scene...all I could see was how ds reacted.It was like she accepted jh's feelings..and she was finally happy there were people who loved her..and cared for her.So her vexation in front of DR that nobody likes her..was never meant to be true.She was this insecure girl who needed the 'confirmation' from someone/anyone to say that he loves her back..but guys,if she did reciprocate tk's feeling at episode 17,then what does it state? It states that she never went for clarification..and strived to work on her own goal[Some of you have sed this already].The girl who was always reading novels and wanted to have gifts from her manitto..hid her feelings for five long years..[if she did feel something for tk back in '88]..So I think the trumpet has been blown already,lol.At least if I try to see the story from this pov..everything makes sense..including crazy theories of @st4rdust..lol[and I can sleep in peace too ^__^].So let's keep cheering for @hafunohaneso that she stays on her pursuit in finding out the remaining 20 other parallel scenes that have been running in her mind =D.Amen.

• Like 20