Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

19 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

I am not sure if this post is ready to go to the MT yet... but... since we were talking about it in our room, I went ahead and did it for some fun! 

I do get annoyed at people who claimed that the writer changed her mind at the last few episodes and make Taek the husband... Can they please look carefully and see.... how many MVPs were created to make the current situation possible...If JH gets a time machine next time, he can try to identify which is the pivotal moment to change so that maybe things will be different for him... *wicked of me I know*

MVPs of 1988 - DS x TK OTP

Hide contents

p7j3hTw6j

Ep0: SW omma : If she didn't make that phonecall, you wouldn't be even with them now. That's right. Let your appa marry her!

p76sJ19wj

DS Appa: Talk about creating opportunities for your daughter to spend a day with the busy Choi Taek 6 dan!! *CONCENTRAAATE*

pa0OyzQpj

Ep6: Good thing you don't only depend on other people to create opportunities... If only you remembered that you needed sleep before a date....

hlwyhwPnj

Ep7: What if your friend's own brother is against him?? Manito? Secret Santa? Gloves or mittens? Who cares? When DS just want an excuse to wait for you!

p7CMPPk4j

Ep 8 : I queued for an hour to get all of us those movie tickets, seki ya!!

padqceNFj

Ep 9 : When your own dad knows how to help you out... you don't waste the chance!! 

parByDkoj

Ep10: When your good buddy runs away to the beach, Bora decides to abandon one of you, and Sun woo suggests to make it two.....

You have ALOT OF FUN !! That's what...

pbRSHFjOj

Ep11: when your future omma sends you your secret love, please don't elbow her again just to keep her by your side... 

p3PgQwoKj

Ep12: This is how you turn lemons into lemonade... You lose some....you gain ALOT....

p3lKDS50j

Ep12: Your buddy has free tickets for pork cutlet, you make sure you win your match quickly to go .... yes...for cutlets... what else would you go for?

paMVFsBDj

Ep12: Make sure you are around to protect the girl you love, its ok, you can totally pretend you just needed a smoke....

hlpg2rjdj

Ep13: Thank Bora for driving her to study in your house... Now go, enjoy breakfast...

pbIeYPzxj

Ep13: Give her the BEST FREE THING from your tournament. But next time, please let her know what it is.

p34JauE1j

Ep14: Call on her, with everyone's favourite fruit!  ( viv, hafu.... stop it...what are you thinking right now...)

hl8DVz99j

Ep14: DR points your girl in the right direction... Yes DS...WHO DO YOOOOU LIKE??

p3Ro10N9j

Ep14: Invite her back to your room..... TO TALK....TALK.... about very...very...serious stuff...

pbEii1fgj

Ep16: Ask her out for a date, but CANCEL. So you can start to drive her crazy.... YUP... that's the way... 

p5Mx5Kkmj

Ep17: The universe has worked very very hard to create this chance.... Not to mention your buddy has to suffer with garlic... 

pbra8HoDj

Ep 17: You need the theory..... but you need to practice too.... 

p3OG7IC0j

Ep18: When a jerk appears by your girl, you THROW your game and just RUUUUUN TO HER.... Good job Taekie!!

CONCLUSION: YOU HAVE HAD A LOT OF HELP FROM EVERYONE AROUND YOU TAEK AH.... BUT GOOD THING YOU DID ALOT OF THESE WORK YOURSELF TOO!! 

Now just make sure DR gets to live comfortably for the rest of his life. YOU OWE HIM.

p7kId18cg

OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY =)))

• Like 21

I want to add about DS feeling:

I THINK WHY SHE ALWAYS GOT DUMPED BY MAN, HER DATING LIFE NEVER GOES WELL,.

1. THE CANCELED  DATING,AFFECTED HER FEELING TO TAEK, DEEPLY.

2. THE KISS WAS REAL, SHE WAS JUST PRETENDING BECAUSE HER HEART WASBEATING TOO FAST IN THE MORNING. AND SHE DOESNT REALLY SURE AND REALIZE HER FEELING YET.

3. AFTER THE KISS, AND TIME GO ON. HER FEELING BECAME STRONG TO TAEK.

MAYBE SHE IS WAITING FOR TAEK TO CONFESS. THATS THE REAL REASON WHY HER DATING LIFE NEVER WORKED OUT. HER HEART WAS SETTLE FOR TAEK. AND SHE ENJOYED HER DAY AS LONG TAEK STAY BY HERSIDE.

SAME AS TAEK. 

note: ahh i remember first time i tried to watch reply 1988, i said if tk is not gonna be the husband, im give up. As time go on, i saw a lot JH scene until ep 5. I doubt tk as the husband. And give up to watching. Haha.. And suddenly i watch ep 6 (only watch tk scene), my heart racing again. TAEK IS POSSIBLE TO BE THE HUSBAND. AND JOINT SHIPPER PARADISE. 

WE AFFECTED A LOT WITH TAEK CHARACTER, WE KEEP BADUK ETIQUETTE AND BUDDHA FACE GAME. CALM, POLITE, AND WARM TO OTHER SOOMPI FRIENDS. 

THIS SHIPPER BASED TRUE STORY OF TITANIC, JACK AND KATE WINSLET. THEY DONT DIE BECAUSE ICE IN THE OCEAN.  THEIR SHIP SAIL ! UNTIL NOW :) #leewoojung #truestory

• Like 22

DSWhy do you think interview makes sense if husband meant to be Taek?

Let's look at it like this...Everyone tells the story about how Baduk Master Choi Taek was just before 1990 he sets records.

• SW and Bora(She was  introduced in Future)...Taek knew their relationship and all. Plus! SW is his step bro now.
  • NL (who also introduced by parallel scene in future) he was the one who knows every single detail about Choi Taek's professional life.
  • Junghwan gave up on his most precious feelings and years for Choi Taek. He narrated how he appreciated difference between them.
  • Junghwan's family also dearly loves Choi Taek and Father Kim somewhat mirrors  Taek's wifey. @packmule3  Thanks for that ^^
  • SW omma and Taek's appa love line...It was highlighted because they are Choi Taek's family.p
  • Deok Sun's family who would know that Sung Father's prediction would come true once in a blue moon? lol
  • Dong Ryung @st4rdust You have said it all. lol
  • JB Hyung he was out of the world no worries hope married with DS's bestie ^^
  • Deok Sun? Compare Ep2 flashbacks with Ep17 narrative you will know what I mean ^^ 
  • Let's get ready for Deok Sun's marriage proposal lol

Edited Deok Sun's Character Arc

• Edited The Real Love Triangle 
  • Like 18

Team Taektanium! What is up?

Excuse me if I sound a bit "kwa-la." I'm so drunk right now. Hey it is like the first time I'm getting drunk in like 6+ years. Let me have this.

I had two glasses of whiskey and coke. That is all it takes with me. See? I haven't had a drink in SIX years, folks.

So I watched Ep.18 finally. I wanted to watch it all day long, but I promised my husband that I would watch it with him. I'm such a good, faithful, honorable wife! I waited until he got home! At 1am! DAMN him and his stupid work friends. At least he brought home some expensive liquor. YAAAS, I'm getting drunk tonight you can take care of the kids tomorrow. Thanks hubby.

Ok, anyway, this is the first time my faith in TAEK has been shaken. Not a joke.

2 more eps left, and they left room for Jung-Hwan.

They're doing it to mess with the viewers? Or the end game is JH. I don't know anymore. My brain is addled.

Hee hee hee...

Jung Bong meets Mi Ok again. Awwww that is awesome.

SunWoo and Bora, together again. Yes. That works for me. I just realized that her face looks like a cartoon character.

Oh yeah, JH's dialogue after being one step behind Taek showing up at the concert - at first he blames timing, but then he realizes that he can't blame timing. It's about how he realizes that he is always one step behind because he is less 간절하다 - i.e., less earnest/passionate. And he accepts this. It sucks to be him right now. But he looks even hotter even without his uniform. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

But then there's that super heartbreaking confession. He couldn't do it all these years, and he finally does it.

Duck-Sunny's giant eyes drink it in. And Duck-Sunny gets it. She heard him loud and clear. And there are 2 more episodes left.

And I'm just saying, there's room. I called it (TAEK!), and I was so sure. But this is the first time when I'm finally thinking, "Taek, maybe it isn't you. Just maybe."

Blame alcohol. Sweet, sweet alcohol.

6 years people! I haven't had a single drop in 6 years! My oldest child is 5 years old, so there's the math. My H brought home some good whiskey he got as a gift, and I grabbed it and said, "I'm getting sh!t faced and you will deal with it tomorrow." He smiled and said, OK. Because I married a good guy. So here we are.

I shall imbibe more.

Did I tell you all that I love you all? OK. LOVE you all. This has been a fun show. This is why I watch K-dramas. You just cannot get this feel from other shows.

My H is still on Team Taek. Because he can handle his drink. I guess.

• Like 18

love you the hardworking taektanic sail.

while waiting for the sub, reading all the insightful view points here, make me wanna hug and kiss U all.

here is the interview of our taekie as rising star 2016 on KBS entertaiment weekly, if it has been post, just ignore it,,,,

spoiler> the hot, bath, sexy guy is returned to the spotlight......(loving PBG more, he definitely versatile young actor, not just he can elaborate his micro expression which is stand out for me, but he can change his tone into several terms-deep-high- but for most I love this guy earnest. enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYGtwhEVq34

• Like 17

i just realized something...

the future husband said it took him ten years (basically, a very long time) for him to speak informally to noeul and we can see from episode 18 on how junghwan speaks to him (in the flashback when junghwan wanted to give the gloves to DS during Christmas)

AND PLUS, remember on episode 16, when JB was folding the paper cranes for Man Ok and he called her "Miss Man Ok" and Junghwan was like, "What do you mean, Miss? Just speak informally with her!"

the husband has been decided since the beginning with all the clues lying around all the episodes and the pd and writers were obiously lying when they released an article saying they've not decided on who the husband is. 

don't worry, guys! i still have a lot of faith in our ship, it's not going down! :blush:

• Like 19

Guest ngocdpb

WWOAHHHH!!! Over 200 pages!! YOU GUYS HERE ARE AWESOME!!!!

I've got some health problems and couldn't come here for partying with all of you, and now when I finally came back, you'd made me a lot interesting posts to read. Thank you, guys :heart: Can I just write something first, before reading all of you comments? :P

It's possible that there will be a "Goodbye First Love 2" next week and CT, who heard "fake confession scene" and took the ring, will back off and give JH another chance. *broken heart*

I went to DB and found out that there are many comments about JH the golden boy. And IMHO, all characters of this show are golden, not only JH, especially Choi fam. 

Spoiler

To me, CT seems to be made by diamond. Due to losing his mom at such an early age, he grew up sadly and quietly. Very introvert person. And then he joined the high-pressure living too early. I mean, an 8-year-old child with professional Baduk career and even quit school then, HELL NO!! TOO MUCH FOR HIM. Sadly, things haven't stopped yet. His Dad remarried. I know that feeling because I had the same situation. Even a child feels happy because his/her dad/mom can find happiness (by remarrying) but inside the heart, that child could still find it sad, sorry, even frustrated (me, I can say out loud that I'm happy about my mom's new husband but deeply in my heart I feel sardonic. Even many years' passed, it seems that I've been doing well with my stepfather but... you know, it's like I have my father in my heart and the fact that he couldn't be the one who makes my mother happy right now truly make me frustrating. Yeah yeah, people can say that I'm pessimistic but it's true that whenever I sit and laugh with my whole fam including my stepfather, I feel beatific and hurt at the same time). I think I can read Taek when he has a meal with new family. Happy and painful same time. However, very few people can feel Choi Taek, they are busy crying their hesitating Jung Pal, blaming they see. No one pays attention at SW coming home rarely and TK, they are suffering a lot.

And for Jung-hawn. I think there are so many people like him IRL. Studying well, good boy, silently caring people around, etc, all of those characteristics are just...normal characteristics. Countless people like that are out there, nothing too special.... Okay okay, I've gone too far.... I'll stop and go to Youtube, I'll find something to do with Taek-Sun scenes' background music ep 15-16 like I said before.

Glad to be with you guys here <3

Roommates while reading all the recent post here, Again...I'm so proud I'm part of this room...coz despite of clues, amazing analysis, scenes come true, undeniably couple in the making...still HUMILITY in this room is visible...

its okay to have a benefit of doubt..it's always normal to feel...its always the best to atleast have it once in a while.. For me atleast I will still have 1%doubt...just 1% ..if I fail then so be it..I enjoy Taek..I love TK/DS, and R988 and thats all what matter ^^

Special Taek Force let's prepare our helicarrier to either sink or fly...^_____^ 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, darafangirl29 said:

@st4rdust

the SECURITY GUARD..and the jerkkk

my heart..omoooo my heart..hahahaha

love love loveeeeeee your post........ 

PS. 

can i have screenshot of the potatoes, gummy bears and lee minho with the dog and hyunbin too.. hehehe

@Phuong Tam Nguyen I think she needs you ♥

glad you enjoyed it Dara =D

• Like 8