Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

7 hours ago, iasd123 said:

Hmm... Well although I respect your opinion I probably have to disagree on you there, because there is just so much evidence that Taek is the husband. For an example I'll just take the latest future husband interview. Duk sun hands him a coffee as he cant make his own shown in the beach episode. Further more she tell him to go home and work. Junghwan doesn't work at home Taek does. There's really so much more that our CSI team has discovered, but I'll just leave it at that. Taek does have a very good chance at being the husband! So no need to worry:)

ps: I think u spelled Taek wrong...

Yeah,I know what youre saying.Ill be just too happy!Lets wait and see if they arent just confusing us. Thankyou)Ill try to stop to be anxious hh.

Yes,and about Taek and Teak, to say the truth, my major is Korean and I just cant understand how can 택 beTaek in English!I had nothing against it.BUT when I write it i just write the natural version:D Is it hard to read?)))

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, hmong_lubpaj said:

I'm guessing that it's most likely BR and SW's wedding.

^ sorry for the crappy quality.  The one in the pink coat has to be DS. She's wearing the same blue slipper. Can someone screenshot BR's car from when they're at the beach or any other episode where you can see her car. It may be her car in those images. 

Whose that girl in the red coat? it looks like shes with the guy that looks like and could be JH?

• Like 3

I gave my 100% hope for Taek !! That 100% hope can betrayed me, I wont blame others, cos he is my choice !!

(Reading our banner with sunny smile) :)

SunTaek Couple (Suntaek= choice): Baduk Genius Choi Taek and Sunny Sung Deoksun  )

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Yeah,I know what youre saying.Ill be just too happy!Lets wait and see if they arent just confusing us. Thankyou)Ill try to stop to be anxious hh.

Yes,and about Taek and Teak, to say the truth, my major is Korean and I just cant understand how can 택 beTaek in English!I had nothing against it.BUT when I write it i just write the natural version:D Is it hard to read?)))

No it's not hard to read:P just wondering if it was an autocorrect mistake.  To u and all the CSI crew.. HWAITING!!!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, hmong_lubpaj said:

I'm guessing that it's most likely BR and SW's wedding. 

^ sorry for the crappy quality.  The one in the pink coat has to be DS. She's wearing the same blue slipper. Can someone screenshot BR's car from when they're at the beach or any other episode where you can see her car. It may be her car in those images. 

bora's car

[image]

[/image]

• Like 4

10 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hello ladies,

Pardon my intrusion, but I don't where to post this. So this place will have to do.

More chocolate theories (lol)

Chocolates were intended for Taec.

But they somehow ended up with Jung Bong. That's how Jung Bong knew to write a confession to Mi-Ok using chocolates. :D

-packmule3

DAEBAK.... the mystery solves. have I told you I adore you and all your theories :w00t: now we just sit and wait for confirmation. btw the sub is out happy watching chingu B)

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, nearsea said:

You could be right.

Remember this? She has got the same color and the collar..

tumblr_o0ru71LLb21sgauc3o1_1280.jpg

Sorry to attach this photo because is it a hint for us? 

Last China Trip, Taek and DS was together due to his absence. This time, he is here to see their togetherness?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, libra83 said:

Sorry to attach this photo because is it a hint for us? 

Last China Trip, Taek and DS was together due to his absence. This time, he is here to see their togetherness?

Maybe he's there to play the fairy godmother? =/

• Like 1

Lol is there a problem with soompi...

Well since I'm here... I think I will avoid all spoilers until Friday... I just want the preview I'll wait...  all the spoilers just raise my expectations too much... Or set too low.

Lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Lol the first thought I saw when I saw the wedding car was OMG what's with those horrible pink ribbons lol... Was wedding car fashion like that in 1994??

I hope it's not Taek n DS wedding... Lol pls let that be nicer..

I'm waiting for the e19 preview that is released today right? Standby CSI lol

me too , I 'm waiting for the teaser ,hoping the teaser includes some romantic taeksun scenes like a kiss scene:heart:

I can't wait to see our handsome Taek in groom suit , but if the pictures were TK DS wedding , wouldn't their wedding more crowded ? you know bcuz our taekiee is a famous 9dan baduk player, I think in his wedding  should be reporters too

• Like 7

that childhood video flashback got me in the heart,

and whatttt im so happy we get to see SW and BR marry <33

also slight off topic, but i checked out my detailed horoscope for the week ( so beyond my sun sign) and its loooooooking good :) ( I also checked it for ep 14 and it was  accurate ... we got TK being a noble idiot and my horoscope said something along the lines of "the story i want to tell will happen" )

WE MADE IT

tumblr_o0tuwvvCsK1sgauc3o1_500.png

• Like 18