Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

46 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

that will be so awkward when you have romantic relationships with your 2 closest friends.. one after the other. 

and you will see each other in one neighbourhood

i guess jinjoo is still young..hehe

They most probably use JJ statemnt as a troll, since too many filming leaked, too many spoiler....

But on the  other hand she's indirectly confirming her TK oppa & DS unnie is in a relationship.... :D

• Like 12

btw just watching ep18 with sub, when SW told DS to sleep together there i wonder it because he still trying to play cupid and for TK&DS to spend time together since he know Taek heart still taeken by DS :P

well SW&DR will forever be Taeksun biggest shipper XD

• Like 16

Question: on ep-18,at 50:03-04 min approx.deok sun drops her  pager and the gum..on top is the concert ticket..then she pauses for a moment to take a slow look at it..[music runs in the background ]Does anyone have any idea what could be the memory attached to these two?

* Did something happen at the concert on '89 =/.

• Like 3

I originally planned to compile a master post of green props and taek, but i feel like that'd be too repetitive and unnecessary. They are a lot. And I'm not even saying this for taek only, it goes for jh as well. However, i caught one that would very much sum everything about the husband color theory. 

9.jpg

the green heart light, is pointed at taek. exactly next to him. 

a blue heart (?) at jh's direction

and a yellow light, is next to deoksun.

edit: i was just informed that the resto & pillows were actually posted already before, i apologize for those who caught the clues first, i had no idea, but throwback anyways to those who are new! thanks for pointing it out :)

• Like 23

@bebe1989 Yah it's true that I just made this account today.but, I've been reading this thread but I'm too shy to share my opinion. Maybe bcause nearing the end & I've just read the news, I'm shock and ask for support as fellow taeksun shippers.This is my first time ever to join thread as an active member so I'm sorry if I just don't know the rules whatsoever but thank u for welcoming me:):):):):) @deokseonbff thank u for ur analysis I'm so relieved & with the recent spoiler eventhough we have to keep our expectation low we can take a lil breath:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:whatever the result I'm really enjoy this amazing drama especially with u guys:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

I wonder if Taek will be the one picks up JH's ring. I don't think he confessed to DS before JH's confession, he has hidden his love for 5 years because of JH, he doesn't want to hurt his friend so there's very low chance he does anything before he knows JH has given up.

I also don't think Sunwoo or any of them tell Taek about what happened, he will find out himself, probably from a 1 on 1 talk with JH.

After confirming JH's intention, he'll make his move, on the first snow day like 5 years ago, this time Duksun will be more than happy to accept his heart

• Like 11

Who won in 1989 music festival? 

No matter if the husband is JH or TK (#teamlowexpectation #notdeluluanymore #wedon'tmakeupclues) we will still get flasbacks right? So we will get:

- the reaction of DS after TK told her he likes a girl and wants to confess to her.

- if dream kiss is real or not

- when the times that tk-ds meet at night after his competitions or baduk practices was it coincidental or was she really waiting/timing it.

- why she wants tk to be her manito

- ds-tk in a room together in china. TK said he wanted to spend his time with his friend in his room. I wonder what they were talking about. From that day on the head patting stop

- when tk's first love started. We saw junghwan's pov in episode 18 so I know I will see TK.

- DS feelings after TK rest his head on her shoulder. She should feel something since she stuttered. 

- when DS started to love someone without anyone telling her.

- if DS ever wondered why TK asked her out to a movie in that snowy night.

- how TK knew DS got dumped by SW

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, malaekanha said:

Guys, Is there any 94 Korean actress name Shim So Hyun? Why it sound like Shim Eun-Kyung & Kim So Hyun..?

This writernim really love PBG, I can't help laughing :D

Actually its Shim So Young. One Korean netizen explains it as - during the 1990s the two biggest female actresses in Korea were SHIM Eunha and Go SO YOUNG. So Shim So Young is like a fictional character blend of these two biggest female actresses. 

@Nikkaquarian You are amazing. How do you guys even spot this stuff? Mannnn all you guys in this thread are just so amazing!

• Like 11

Visiting MT really makes me down. i was so sure of uri taekkie to be the end game, but then there's interview with little jinjoo and NL regarding who they wish to be the husband and they both answer JH T.T

I really need to re-read some posts here to strengthen my belief again. but anyway, we are team low expectation from the start thus i always prepare for the worst

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lyonesse said:

Visiting MT really makes me down. i was so sure of uri taekkie to be the end game, but then there's interview with little jinjoo and NL regarding who they wish to be the husband and they both answer JH T.T

I really need to re-read some posts here to strengthen my belief again. but anyway, we are team low expectation from the start thus i always prepare for the worst

Do not worried about interview, look at Bora. She said she did not have any love line, and JB suggest they have love line. Look what happen? She have love line with her very own bestfriend! Gahahahahaha, even they (GKPxRHY) know it before all cast meeting.  

• Like 16

I read from soompi news that there was another filming of wedding scene of JH. it was reported that someone from National Assemby posted in his tweet. I hope its the production team trolling viewers again! If not i hope they keep their promise of suing these people who reveals spoilers.. 

Tell me its not true... its the 'work of the production team'! -_--_- -_-... 

5 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

I read from soompi news that there was another filming of wedding scene of JH. it was reported that someone from National Assemby posted in his tweet. I hope its the production team trolling viewers again! If not i hope they keep their promise of suing these people who reveals spoilers.. 

Tell me its not true... its the 'work of the production team'! -_--_- -_-... 

we've been through this.Read the post of  @syaiira =]].

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, lyonesse said:

Cheer up. We survived ep 1-10. We decided our ship will sink earlier. But here we are. We got the first kiss (dream), the noble idiocy, discovered the feelings of the competition, the princess carry bride that affected the main lead more than the close encounter in the wall, heart to heart talk with lead's daddy & the sweet head to shoulder scene. Actually, it is funny that we got the scenes the jh-ds shipper really wanted to happen. 

I cannot assure it will be TK endgame (i am not the writer) but all I can say is that JH is very kind and he would not hurt DS again. He ended the heartfelt and swoony confession like a joke because he already saw in her eyes that he has no chance. 

• Like 21