Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am so proud of you Junyeolie...I know a lot of actor / actress probably won both best new actor for both catagory, but as i checked baeksang history, there quite rare an actor, even the bigget name, won for two consecutive year, even for different catagory.

for all the struggles and hates that you've been through for some lowlifes haters, you gives them thatthey'are not worthy enough to say a word about your acomplish,.

keep shining, fly higher...be humble.

• Like 4

Love and hate relationship of haters to Ryu Junyeol.

Junyeol controversies of R88 ending 

Haters :He's just 2nd lead because he didnt get the girl.

Junyeol won new best actor at Baeksang, even when he wasnt as the lead.

Haters : It's just a drama. movie nominator is on different level.

Junyeol focus more on movie. 4 movie offer in a year

Haters : what is the point in all movies when he's just a supporting role.

Junyoel got best actor nomination at Baeksang

Haters : he wouldnt win buahahahaha...his screen is only little.

Junyeol won Best new actor in movie at Baeksang

Haters : He's not that popular.my bias won popularity award in every award even as cat and dog award nomination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

watching this haters pay so much attention to junyeol is so overwhelming

• Like 6

i need a drama of jun yeol...i miss having a two day break and  reading recaps here while junyeol angels are live streaming omg...when can we see u again in drama...  9 months passed...:bawling:ok slowly but surely kekeke:D

Edited by mikah16
  • Like 4

On 5/6/2017 at 10:26 AM, aprodithe said:

Love and hate relationship of haters to Ryu Junyeol.

Junyeol controversies of R88 ending 

Haters :He's just 2nd lead because he didnt get the girl.

Junyeol won new best actor at Baeksang, even when he wasnt as the lead.

Haters : It's just a drama. movie nominator is on different level.

Junyeol focus more on movie. 4 movie offer in a year

Haters : what is the point in all movies when he's just a supporting role.

Junyoel got best actor nomination at Baeksang

Haters : he wouldnt win buahahahaha...his screen is only little.

Junyeol won Best new actor in movie at Baeksang

Haters : He's not that popular.my bias won popularity award in every award even as cat and dog award nomination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

watching this haters pay so much attention to junyeol is so overwhelming

who's that fvkin haters?

I need to know so that I can find them and skin them!!!!! *Moriarty's effect* UGHGHGHGHGAJHFGJSSFJSHFAS

• Like 1

On 16.5.2017 at 3:03 PM, ryudian said:

who's that fvkin haters?

I need to know so that I can find them and skin them!!!!! *Moriarty's effect* UGHGHGHGHGAJHFGJSSFJSHFAS

HI! there are always haters who really keen on hating Junyeol so keep ignoring them :)

That aside,

Do you know that Junyeol recently participate in Firefighter GO challenge which aims to make the working condition of firefighter better than now? He was nominated by his sunbaenim Jung Woo Sung and he then nominated his other sunbae Yoo Ji Tae whom he would work with in the movie ''Money''

he recently did that challenge through FB live (pls check out his FB)

and cjes posted BTS of the challenge

if you want to know about the challenge here is an article

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000566506

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

just read that he was cast in another movie Dokjeon (drug war) with Cho jinwoong. He's also filming Money with Yoo jitae. I hope he's filming well aside from all the CFs and promoting Taxi driver.

• Like 3

Waaah...my eventual comeback to kdramaland/Chungmoro has never been this better, thanks to the gorgeous that is RJY! 

Picking up my kdrama addiction which I dropped around 4 years ago, I started with Reply 1988 (watched 97 and never bothered with 94, as I heard not-so-good reviews on it bec. of the husband game), only to leave my heart bleeding for Jung Hwan, who caught my attention slowly but surely! He was the first character who made me experience the pangs of Second Lead Syndrome and until now I'm trying to soothe my Jung Hwan heart by watching LR and YOFinA, which made me fall for him more, dang! (hahaha). I can't get enough of him so I'm glad to find myself in this forum again (after a long hiatus, I even had forgotten my password, LOL) to spazz on his gorgeousness and all. 

• Like 2

Well, hello everyone. It's been a while. I've been mostly hanging out on Twitter (and a bit on Tumblr) lately and I gladly report that there are tons of things to update here!

So, A Taxi Driver already had its press preview on July 10 (wait, or 11?) 2017. And here's our @luffypyon's rough translations:

• Like 2

And of course, our Junyeol is adored and loved by his sunbaes.

Junyeol's really busy lately. With his packed schedule of "The Money" filming, his "A Taxi Driver" promotions, "The Drugs War" filming and fansign events.

Some bts pics from the set of A Taxi Driver:

tumblr_osigci7TfJ1vxdgtxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_osigci7TfJ1vxdgtxo1_1280.jpg

"A Taxi Driver" movie talk:

Some pics from "The Drugs War" first script reading:

From Engoo fansign:

From his Samchuly fansign:

• Like 4

@kiklaminHo

I'll try to keep you guys updated!

Yep, actually a lot of us complain about the same thing! Like, we're elated to see him got cast in movies with great sunbaes but at the same time we're kinda sad that it seems like forever until Junyeol finally makes a comeback to the dramaland. But I believe he'll come back when the time is right. And he'll come back with a bang! 

• Like 2