Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

" I think he stood up in the Reply series".

YES he did with his talent alone.

People who know about acting could see it with out hesitation.

Its another thing to be the IT boy/girl  for a certain time and a star and a different thing to be a talented actor.

I do believe he has all these movie offers because directors know audience will come and pay the cinema ticket only when they know the actors they are going to watch will deliver the role.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

" I think he stood up in the Reply series".

YES he did with his talent alone.

People who know about acting could see it with out hesitation.

Its another thing to be the IT boy/girl  for a certain time and a star and a different thing to be a talented actor.

I do believe he has all these movie offers because directors know audience will come and pay the cinema ticket only when they know the actors they are going to watch will deliver the role.

Yep, those directors know what they need and which actor that can meet their expectations. As Lee Soonjae halbae on Grandpas Over Flower once said, there's a difference between a star and an actor. I'm so happy for and proud Junyeol's achievement so far, and I hope his career will continue to soar in the future and yet he'll stay humble and down-to-earth.

Btw, I found this info regarding A Taxi Driver release in the US:

• Like 3

And let's start some random posts, because idk if you guys have/haven't seen any of these. And I can't remember if those stuff have been shared here.

First, Junyeol's really loved by domestic & international fans because they keep sending him coffee truck to his movie fiming set, like The Money and Little Forest. And his CJeS sunbae Park Sung-Woong also loves him (and I think he also had a project together w/ Yoo Jitae before) that he sent JY one.

this one is from Taiwanese fans.

this one is from Thailand fans, sent to Little Forest filming location. Looks like JY still has some parts to shoot, maybe for the summer scenes, since he started his filming in the winter last year?

this one is from Park Sung-woong

now some CJeS IG posts. JY in black was from the press previwe of TD, JY in white was from Samchuly fan sign.

tumblr_ot2f98LKet1vxdgtxo3_400.jpg

tumblr_ot2f98LKet1vxdgtxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_ot2f98LKet1vxdgtxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ot2f98LKet1vxdgtxo2_400.jpg

• Like 4

Can't remember if these stuff has been posted but here are some pics from LIttle Forest first reading script:

tumblr_ot16fjjt4N1vxdgtxo2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ot16fjjt4N1vxdgtxo1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ot16emchc91vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ot16izs9A21vxdgtxo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ot16izs9A21vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

Jin Kijoo attended TD premiere ytd. And Kim Taeri said that he and JY always talk nonsense on the set. Looks like they both are playful and can easily make friends!

And now. Oldie but goodie. *cough* abs *cough* from the U20 world cup friendly match back in March.

tumblr_ostbr7GT4P1vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

cr to Dear My Universe.

tumblr_ostca5ppSh1vxdgtxo1_540.png

cr to @_1000peach on Twitter

tumblr_ostbgmIHww1vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ostbkbKSPS1vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

cr to ryu_yeon

tumblr_osss0dud0J1vxdgtxo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ossryuBFFa1vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_osss0dud0J1vxdgtxo1_540.jpg

• Like 4

I never thought RJY would have a six pack and i remember I was very surprised when I first saw these photos.

I m always happy to see them again. He is very friendly and cheerful thats why all his co stars like him.

I was surprised I did not see photos of his best friend Byon Yo Han yesterday in Taxi Driver 's vip premiere.

They are very close.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

I never thought RJY would have a six pack and i remember I was very surprised when I first saw these photos.

I m always happy to see them again. He is very friendly and cheerful thats why all his co stars like him.

I was surprised I did not see photos of his best friend Byon Yo Han yesterday in Taxi Driver 's vip premiere.

They are very close.

Junyeol has always had toned abs (judging from his old post on IG. Remember the one where he posed in a lake? Although it's not very clear but I can see his toned abs there lol) since he loves to exercise.

I think Yohan was busy. But hey, not attending his friend's movie VIP premiere doesnt mean he's not being a supportive friend, right? ; )

Yeah, it's a pity people rarely visit this thread. But some people I know are too busy to fangirl here.

• Like 5