Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

As I promised, some screenshots from Junyeol's V-live broadcast!

Basically since he played the role of a student in A Taxi Driver, the theme of tonight's broadcast was students' outing/MT. So they prepared a lot of quizzes and games for Junyeol to play.

The first segment was guessing songs from Campus Music Festival and he got some of them right.

DHhDbnYUAAAwX8O.jpg

DHgsmXFUMAEyEdT.jpg

in the first pic he looks a little teary when a sad song was played on the segment where he had to guess songs from movies.

Then he played that cone hat game, just like in New Journey to the West. He had to guess what's written in the paper held by one of the staff.

DHg2_r3U0AMbuWz.jpg

DHg3EkaVYAIxEj3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

cr to Eyes on Ryu

Then they challenged him to shoot some balls. According to the subtitle (i'm not sure if it was accurate) he said he was the captain of the basketball team in college. 

DHhJRk-UQAAIQet.jpg

Unfortunately he didn't beat the highest score there, so some punishments awaited! At the end he just did all the punishments lol

DHg7zhiUwAA3l5u.jpg

DHg71P8V0AATNfN.jpg

he also showed off his niece. The one in the picture with him on IG.

DHg7GOKU0AYwieK.jpg

DHhBAAYUwAAt_Y1.jpg

DHg7GOKVwAA7fba.jpg

DHhKhq5UQAAFuEI.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ow8793rpDd1v0c5uoo1_1280.png

tumblr_ow8793rpDd1v0c5uoo2_1280.png

tumblr_ow8793rpDd1v0c5uoo3_1280.png

tumblr_ow8793rpDd1v0c5uoo4_1280.png

Hello, it’s been a long time. It’s Eyes On RYU.

It’s the time of the year again! On September 23, 2017, Actor Ryu Jun Yeol
will celebrate his birthday with his fans through another fanmeeting.

Eyes On RYU is inviting all Ryu Jun Yeol fans around the world to once again unite together through a meaningful birthday project to show the
unending love and support of his lovely international fans have for him!

This project will be divided into two parts:

1st Half: One, Forever - Rice wreath donation

For the past years, Eyes On RYU along with Ryu Jun Yeol fans around the world has donated more than 600kg of rice under his name. This year too, let’s continue this tradition of donating rice to places our dear actor have visited for filming.

2nd Half: Two Forever and Ever

Birthday celebrations aren’t complete with the greetings, right? Through the message book Nine Twenty Five Vol.2, let’s shower him with love and cheesy messages!

Donators for this project will get a chance to send  him a  birthday message, a movie
recommendation and an additional special perk only for special donators!

Donation drive period: September 13 - 22, 2017

Donate through paypal: projects@eyesonryu.com
For bank transfer/Western Union method, you can email us for more details.

After donating, please email Eyes On Ryu at eyesonryu@gmail.com with your name, country and amount donated!

To give thanks to our donators, here are some of the freebies they can get:

• Donate at least 15 usd (SET A)- Junyeol Pop stand, Wristband, special photocard
  • At least 25 usd (SET B) - Eyes On RYU Ver.2 Slogan + Set A freebies
  • At least 45 usd (SET C) - A5 Special Mini Photobook + Set B freebies + special perk

We are inviting interested fans to become a country representative and help us in collecting donations from fans living around their area.

For more information on how to donate and participate, please don’t hesitate to contact us through email and any of our SNS accounts.

We will be updating the list of country reps daily, so you won’t miss this chance to show your love and support for our Actor Ryu Jun Yeol today!

사랑합니다, 사랑하세요. We love you and Share To Love!

With love, always,
Eyes On RYU

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

That song is finally here~

I've been listening to it all day and I can definitely sing the chorus by heart now:D

The song is lovely and Junyeol's voice is lovely too!

His falsetto towards the end though~ asdfghjkl! LOL And I remember when I was still in awe after that high note and how he hit it perfectly, I burst into laugh when he was back to his usual self, making that finger heart with his usual sound effect:lol:

Oh and did I mention that I love that he's just being his usual self by wearing shorts and all that?:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

his voice is very nice to hear. though still raw and needs a lot of practise and missing technical learning that most singer has.

but since i dont think he evern dream to be a singer, he never learn to sing properly. his singing is only for fun...but look at him..even his song is on the chart music now..

after positioning as box office move actor, now a singer...cant wait for Silcence witness now...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I fianlly watched Taxi Driver and ummmm...because I had no spoilers OMG this is the 2nd time he has died in a movie. RJY no more dying movies lol. I love his character though great actor as always. *Waiting for a drama return.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

November 27, 2017

MyDaily-MaxMovie: Song Kang Ho with highest ticket power for second consecutive year; Sul Kyung Gu and Ma Dong Seok round up the top 3

Source: MyDaily (ELBH Google-gist)

Celebrating its 13th anniversary, Korean news portal MyDaily, along with movie site MaxMovie, conducted an online survey on movie actors with the best ticket power. A total of 12,690 people participated in the survey that was held from November 3 to November 20. 

201711271341474014_1.jpg

201711271341474014_2.jpg

The final ranking:

1. Song Kang Ho   (25.49%)

2. Sul Kyung Gu   (10.8%)

3. Ma Dong Seok   (5.6%)

4. Ha Jung Woo   (5.4%)

5. Hwang Jung Min   (5.4%)

6. Kang Dong Won   (5.2%)

7. Lee Byung Hun   (4.0%)

8. Choi Min Sik   (3.5%)

9. Ryu Jun Yeol   (2.3%)

10. Lee Je Hoon   (1.9%)

201711271341474014_3.jpg

201711271341474014_4.jpg

201711271341474014_5.jpg

Details of survey participants:

201711271341474014_7.jpg

The list in 2016

Spoiler

201711271341474014_6.jpg

MyDaily-MaxMovie list for movie actresses with the highest ticket power (here)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...