Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I read too about the 9 million admission and I m so happy for RJY being part of it..

Also I think I read somewhere the Korean president went to watch the movie and in the photo he was sitting between german 's journalist wife and Kang Ha So( taxi driver)

At the end of the movie they show us the real German journalist and its a very emotional moment.

@miss_buttercup

thank you chingu for thinking about us and posting screencaps and pics.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, para_gal said:

I knew it after watching Reply 1988 behind the scene. Hahaha. 

Chingus is it true ? 

I cried for months with the ending of Reply88 and I never watched the last two episodes . 

I wanted to ship them only as characters so I never watched behind scenes and never was part of shipping them in real life but of course I will be very glad to know they took their relationship few steps further. 

Their personal lives are thers. Wishing them s happy healthy relationship and .... if they confirm it it s time for me to watch those bts clips . 

Chingus give me links . Hahaha 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Chingus is it true ? 

I cried for months with the ending of Reply88 and I never watched the last two episodes . 

I wanted to ship them only as characters so I never watched behind scenes and never was part of shipping them in real life but of course I will be very glad to know they took their relationship few steps further. 

Their personal lives are thers. Wishing them s happy healthy relationship and .... if they confirm it it s time for me to watch those bts clips . 

Chingus give me links . Hahaha 

You can watch this 

She chose a good boyfriend, he's a boyfriend material.

• Like 4

Wow, this is great news! :blush:

And thank God for me I've quite moved on in my crushing on him in delulu levels (LOL) so much so that I'm able to express happiness for both of them :D

Now my shipper's heart is at ease. #teamjunghwan4ever 

OT: On the upside, upon knowing that their on-screen almost loveline got translated irl I have hopes for this other couple that I'm rooting for to also become like them (after watching their recently-concluded bittersweet series)

Spoiler

*cough*PMY*cough*YWJ*cough*

• Like 3

I was rewatching old interviews of RJY in light of the dating confirmation and stumbled upon the interview with KBS Entertainment Weekly when he was asked if there was an actress he would want to work with in the future he mentioned Hyeri stating that the heartbreaking lovestory between their characters as the reason and that he would want to work with her in another project. Oh well he just grabbed the chance in real life!!!

My Junghwan loving heart is so happy!!! I slept with a smile last night! :tongue:

• Like 6