Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Awwwwwwww sooooo cute. I cant believe i'm using the word cute to describe a 30 year old male. I cant even... gahhhh. You know we can really see how earnest and innocent he is. Such a cutiepatootie. I just want to squish his cheeks.:D

I seriously dont mind that he is not doing any dramas now. Dramas are needed for, maybe, to get that hallyu status, but i bet movies are the ones that can bring out his real talent and might make him known worldwide. Let him carve his own place in the chungmuro. And i'm even amazed by his selection of movies. No romcoms, no melos, or nothing of that sort. He is just on a whole new another level. Very very proud to be his fan.

I may say this but deep down in my heart, i just want him to do atleast one drama a year, ok fine, maybe one drama per two years. LOL I guess i just have to rewatch LR over and over until then. (Yeah i cant bring myself to watch the last two EPs of R88 still, let alone rewatch the whole thing. Thats like a suicide attempt for me) :vicx:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

Awwwwwwww sooooo cute. I cant believe i'm using the word cute to describe a 30 year old male. I cant even... gahhhh. You know we can really see how earnest and innocent he is. Such a cutiepatootie. I just want to squish his cheeks.:D

I seriously dont mind that he is not doing any dramas now. Dramas are needed for, maybe, to get that hallyu status, but i bet movies are the ones that can bring out his real talent and might make him known worldwide. Let him carve his own place in the chungmuro. And i'm even amazed by his selection of movies. No romcoms, no melos, or nothing of that sort. He is just on a whole new another level. Very very proud to be his fan.

I may say this but deep down in my heart, i just want him to do atleast one drama a year, ok fine, maybe one drama per two years. LOL I guess i just have to rewatch LR over and over until then. (Yeah i cant bring myself to watch the last two EPs of R88 still, let alone rewatch the whole thing. Thats like a suicide attempt for me) :vicx:

IKR? I mean, he's a 30 yo man yet exudes such cuteness in good a way, like squishy cuteness, not a sickening one LOL.

I wish all the best for The King. Show 'em what you got, boy! 

I always watch LR every time I miss him on my screen, and R88 esp ep. 3, 4, 5 and 7! I watched ep. 20 several days ago BUT! Only the part where Bora and Appa read each other's letter, because I needed a good cry. Then suddenly I missed him again so I watched his Everland CF LOL. 

AND THIS, GIRLS! THIS! UGH MY HEART. THIS IS TOO INTENSE!!!

I guess what Jo Insung said on his solo V-live several days ago is right, that Doo-il is the character that's gonna make fangirls swoon. 

Bless you, @yoonsejeong2016 for sharing this with us on your IG!

• Like 4

most of his character in the movie are wanted by a lot of actors. its because the character are having more dimensional than just good or bad ..most of it is very interesting character. But the PD already pick him because they know his acting capability to bring out the character into live.

Doo il and Jaeshik ( Taxi Driver) is very interesting character and it attrach more actors because it can explore their acting capability.

well, as an actor, you dont need just to be a lead ...especially in movie. the more interesting a character is, the better.  even Song kangho or Kang dongwon or Gongyoo is sometimes choose as supporting role. and song kangho even won the best supporting role in 2012 at Blue Dragon awards.

• Like 4

Did he change his phone case? If he did and if it's from Oh Lolly Day then... it's definitely gonna sell like hotcakes this year!

Junyeol's totally like an idol who has his own merchandise for fans, really. I mean, they usually has light sticks and all, and here he is, single-handedly promotes OLD goodies and influences his fans to use the same phone case. What a model ambassador B)

EDIT: 

AHA! LOL. It is indeed by OLD. I think it's a part of saving the Earth campaign series:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 9:03 AM, kiklaminHo said:

Hi friends,

I think I saw in a clip RJY in an airport- i m not sure but I think it was from Thailand- with his costar from "Silent Witness".Any info for this ?

Yes, he's in Thailand right now for "Silent Witness" filming. I think I read it somewhere that they'll be staying there for 10 days? Not sure about that. 

Here he is with Choi Min Shik:

• Like 3

Media preview

[PROJECT] A DOSE OF LOVE: Only for Ryu Jun Yeol

Hello, this is Eyes On RYU!

And yes, we’re back! This is our first project for this 2017 and we hope for everyone’s participation.

We decided to make this a free message event for all, to thank all of you for your never-ending and overflowing love and support for Ryu Jun Yeol and also for Eyes On RYU.

This March 12, 2017, let’s celebrate Ryu Jun Yeol’s debut anniversary together! 

As this is a free for all event, please spread the word about this project.
If you want to translate this to other language, you can do so!

For inquiries and questions and those who want to share this in another language, please contact us at eyesonryu@gmail.com or send us a message on our SNS accounts: http://twitter.com/eyesonryu / http://instagram.com/eyesonryu / http://eyesonryu.com/tumblr.com

Just like how our days become lovelier whenever we think about him, we hope that this event will make his every day more happier and filled with love, everytime he opens a capsule.

With these simple thoughts hoping for his happiness, it fills our hearts.

We hope it fills his heart, too.
And that is enough.

With love,
Eyes On RYU

• Like 5