Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

20 hours ago, aprodithe said:

Cant wait for the Vlive after watchng their persconference. they seems so funny ...and the movie itself is not on serious heavy movie  (that shaman scene seems pretty funny mocking the current Korean president).

Well, this movie is a kind of political satire and I think there will be some dark parts in the movie (remember the dogs unleashed by Kim Uiseong, Doo-il's gangster boss? And those guys who look like a squad of smirking butchers?) but that shaman ritual scene is definitely the lighter part. I'll bet we're gonna need that.  

Gosh, another V-live will be hilarious. I mean, I love how Jo Insung being clueless all the time and how he was amazed by Junyeol's MC-ing skill, how Bae Sungwoo was always chosen for every category during their little award segment, Jung Woosung's deadpan humor and on top of that, how Junyeol couldn't help but giggling and enduring a secondhand embarrassment from watching those three "elderlies".

Btw I love Junyeol's slight five o'clock shadow in the poster. It makes his Doo-il looks rough & tough.

• Like 2

Junyeol wins the best new comer award alongside Nam Joohyuk. 

Okay, don't get me wrong, but the way MBC decides the winner is definitely weird. How come you call the category as "best something" but then you give two spots for the winners? And I know it's not a serious award but still, that sounds ridiculous.

And it looks like nobody else from Lucky Romance attend this event? 

Anyway, congrats to our horangi. You practically sweep almost every best new comer awards this year. Next year it'll be best supporting role, or even best lead!

Aaand I have to say this event is lame and boring. tvN awards definitely takes the cake for the best awards event this year. 

BUT! Thanks to Doo-il's gangster boss, Kim Uiseong, we've got this precious pic:

Also, thanks to tvN awards, Junyeol is already familiar with Joohyuk and Seo In Guk. It's actually kinda cute when they congratulated each other. 

• Like 5

@miss_buttercup Thanks for sharing these precious clips and pics. Just now heard the news about oppa winning the MBC award for best rookie actor and came here fleeing. Honestly, I'm not even surprised these days about him winning all these awards. An award show doesn't complete without him getting an award. Proud of him. 

• Like 4

@miss_buttercup I'm extremely sorry for not being around and going MIA for months. I do always intend to post here whenever i have time, but its just that school started and life became busy. I promise i'll post here as much as possible from here on. 

Idk whether you guys know about the Soompi's christmas event (a hidden treasure game of sorts). And guess what is the prize for the first place winner??? Its the SIGNED LUCKY ROMANCE OST. Squeaaaaallllllllll.

Anyways Its over now and i didnt have any luck with winning but a friend of mine won the first place and she told me she will share the pics with me when she gets it. I'll post it here as soon as she shares it with me. :) 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@miss_buttercup I'm extremely sorry for not being around and going MIA for months. I do always intend to post here whenever i have time, but its just that school started and life became busy. I promise i'll post here as much as possible from here on. 

Idk whether you guys know about the Soompi's christmas event (a hidden treasure game of sorts). And guess what is the prize for the first place winner??? Its the SIGNED LUCKY ROMANCE OST. Squeaaaaallllllllll.

Anyways Its over now and i didnt have any luck with winning but a friend of mine won the first place and she told me she will share the pics with me when she gets it. I'll post it here as soon as she shares it with me. :) 

Aaww of course you should do well at school, dongsaeng-ah~ (in Jungbongie's voice, LOL).

Whoaa your friend won the CD??? Cool! I'd like to participate (knowing that the CD as one of the prizes) but right after the first clue came out I just... gave up. LOL. I suck at KPOP thingy. 

• Like 3

Just now, miss_buttercup said:

Aaww of course you should do well at school, dongsaeng-ah~ (in Jungbongie's voice, LOL).

Whoaa your friend won the CD??? Cool! I'd like to participate (knowing that the CD as one of the prizes) but right after the first clue came out I just... gave up. LOL. I suck at KPOP thingy. 

SAME!!!! LOL. I know nothing about girl groups and stuff. But i managed to find the answers for all the clues (with the help of the said friend. Lol) But only while turning in my answers i thought it was unfair and gave it up. The thing is she hasn't even watched LR. I've been telling her to give it a try now that she won the OST. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

Btw, i read in DB about a few days back about a new movie offer for oppa. With some hot ajushhi's in town. Is it confirmed??

• Like 3

Ooookay. So Junyeol's got nominated in Top Excellence (Mini Series) category too. 

MBC you sure are totally weird. I can almost see how they feel very conflicted. Like, "dude, we have to nominate more actors! But but but... there are not so many dramas with high ratings! *inserts Junyeolie's name*."

Tbh, Junyeol deserves the nomination. It's just... hierarchy wise he's a new comer so... 

Not that I'm complaining (I swear I'm not) but the way MBC decides things is just... er, weird?

Whatever. Uri horangi is the cutest, that's what matters!

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

SAME!!!! LOL. I know nothing about girl groups and stuff. But i managed to find the answers for all the clues (with the help of the said friend. Lol) But only while turning in my answers i thought it was unfair and gave it up. The thing is she hasn't even watched LR. I've been telling her to give it a try now that she won the OST. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

Btw, i read in DB about a few days back about a new movie offer for oppa. With some hot ajushhi's in town. Is it confirmed??

There's no confirmation yet, I guess. But whoaaa he surely paves his way in chungmuro. With great sunbaenims too! 

• Like 4

Hello guys ^^. I am back again. How are you doing? Finally it's January 2017. Happy RYU Year ^^!!!!!

Have been away from this thread for more than a month, please excuse me for spazzing some old news here :) 

[SportChosun] Ryu Junyeol Wins 1st Place On 2016 Fashionista Awards For TV Fashion Category
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003020765

2016113001002479000169421_99_201611291042016113001002479000169422_99_20161129104
1.    (+523/-20) Congratulation for winning 1st place. A lot of Suho’s fashions are pretty cool. I miss you, Suho.
2.    (+491/-19) The style seems normally cool for everyday fashion. Natural approach in fashion is better.
3.    (+475/-19) when it’s about one shirt on top of anotherㅋJe Suho comes to my mind
4.    (+456/-19) Congratulation for No.1 Fahionista. If it’s about fashion, of couse it’s Je Suho.

CyL73y1UQAAI1Tg.jpgCyS60ucUoAEZILG.jpgCyfDoEpWEAAxtM3.jpg

[Celeb's Pick Interview] 2016 Fashionista Award's 1st place (subbed by whenever_i_miss_u IG)

• Like 3

[SportSeoul] Ryu Junyeol In A New Hair Style Snapped A Picture With Lee Chungah
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000217915 20161208072902_48905354_99_2016120807350
1.    (+995/-86) Ryu Junyeol’s hair is very cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLucky Romance was fun, it’s so nice to see these drama co-stars keep in touch
2.    (+831/-75) Ryu Junyeol is so cute to have that hairstyle whenever he comes to look after his acquaintances, heartwarming Miss Chung-ah too. Hwaiting for The King, hope it will be a hit and Ryu Junyeol be on a roll.
3.    (+749/-60) Both actors looks nice. It’s really nice to see Ryu Junyeol warmly looks after his acquaintances. I cheer for both of you.
4.    (+716/-70) Ryu Junyeol’s personality always looks very nice. Don’t be mysterious but please always working hard ~~~
5.    (+680/-84) It’s so nice to see them ^^ However, don’t you think Ryu Junyeol looks very cute~~~?
6.    (+335/-23) It’s really his new hairstyle. That’s cool. It’s also amazing of him to look after the people around him. Please always show this cool side of you to us
7.    (+325/-27) Ah… Ryu Junyeol is adorably cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe’s totally different with the tattooed Dooil (shiver) I guess He’s Dongmyung*… So cute so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8.    (+297/-24) I love you, please share to love. I want to see your works for a long time.
9.    (+288/-24) There’s no Dooil that I saw yesterday, now is this Dongmyung? Dongmyung-ah! Careful man, considerate man, sweet Ryu Jun yeol, no words need. Just coming by is already a gift… He’s just lovely.
10.    (+272/-26) (haha) Cute~~~ Both of them are cute^^ I want to watch Ryu Junyeol’s The King quickly~ I also support Lee Chungah’s Play~

*Dongmyung is Ryu Junyeol’s character name in movie Silence

CzSJqUxVQAEaqni.jpgCzSJqUwUUAITbmD.jpg

CyPfLuwUoAAKDPB.jpg 

aaa

• Like 4

[Making Video] Cosmopolitan Pictorial - Ryu Junyeol

Cosmopolitan Korea B-Cut CyfDHnvXAAAkIUg.jpg

Video Links of Ryu Junyeol's Environmental Documentary:

episode 1 : http://www.ebs.co.kr/tv/show?prodId=6784&lectId=10605292&gnbVal=1&pageNum=1&srchType=&srchText=&srchYear=&srchMonth=&playListState=off&playAlertState=alertOff

episode 2 :http://www.ebs.co.kr/tv/show?prodId=6784&lectId=10605300

• Like 4