[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

19 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Very well said! And if Wang So will turn his attention towards Ywon Hwa I will not blame him. Probably this will be the beginning of a relationship between them. Hae Soo will wake up too late.

But as I can see in the preview of ep. 13 Hae Soo will run towards Wang So. Maybe she will want to tell him something. Anyway I will wait to see ep.13. For now I'm too upset to comment more.

Honestly right now with my mind and feelings at a mess urgg~.. I'd welcome that idea just to suffice my heartbreak right now.. but it won't do good I mean, sucks to say but losing him against another woman will knock the sense out of her? over So about to richard simmons die drinking the poison she served him :( 

I'm so mad that I feel my veins are about to popped out on my forehead but my love to this drama and our otp is just so immense that I'm willing to be a total fool just like HS is. 

On a brighter note, its good to see Eun back again and is about to fall out of his crush to HS :lol: Gee, I dunno but I really like their romance? ok not yet, but hell looking forward to it :) As to BA and WH hey girl, if something happens to my beloved BA :angry: you better run~run~ *inserts run devil run song* kekek~ jk! (sighs double the heartache HS acting fool as hell and BA getting snatched away by someone else :tears:)

I better wait for the subs before dropping my 2cents.

Anyway again huge thanks for the recaps/screencaps! you worked hard guys :wub: nomuu~kamsahamnida *bows* 

Things are really not looking good in here.. I can understand all the anger and frustrations.. I'm mad as you are, but let's not turn our backs on them please? :tears: I refuse and no way in hell be a Wook in this kind of situation. 

• Like 12

I am sorry if I am out of topic, but I think IU has such pretty eyes, well-rounded like cartoon characters.. lol I think I just realized this since her scene with So today emphasize so much on her eyes and lots close up at face...

I think I am done complaining and STILL look forward to next episodes..We have 8 left episodes still...We have come this far.. Let's have faith and finish this drama!! Eclipse hwaiting \(^O^)/

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

If this is actually happens that the storyline will take Wook-Soo Couples into the happy ending, it seems I have to get ready to stop seeing this drama.  Swear ..... , I don't like Wang-wook character, whatever it is. He has a handsome face, looks soft, easy made promises that he himself can not keep it, and his big mistake and can not be excused is that he is a real coward. He is NO ACTION TALK ONLY.
I think all the girls will agree with me, more loving Wang-soo character. He's handsome, mysterious, looks rugged, without preamble, but he is a caring and has empathy. He is NO TALK ACTION ONLY.

Don't worry this won't happen. The destined love since the beginning is Hae Soo and Wang So...that's why the director wanted it to be called "Moon Lovers" because of the destined lovers Hae Soo and Wang So. It is all in character descriptions. The thing is that I don't think the writer is doing good in the romance development...sometimes I think the writer does not know what she is doing...because when we move forward one step then we go 3 steps backwards....but OH well...let's see. 

• Like 11

This might sounds like I am defensing HS right now, but I do understand why she reacted like that in this episode. About her relationship with WW, I believe WW didn't explain anything to her about why he left here there at her lowest point in life and this keeps her hanging. It's like when you break up with your boyfriend but he only said "hey, let's break up" without explaining the reason behind it:bawling: Besides, we can't ignore that WW played a big role in comforting HS when she first came to Goryeo dynasty. HS, who just got back stabbed by her previous bf and best friend then met WW and sees him as a healer of her pain. In my point of view, eventhough we see HS as a strong woman, on the other side, she is also soft hearted and sensitive also easily to get blinded by love.

About WS-HS, I also curious how the writer will proceed with their love story. I noticed that HS already has a feeling for WS but it is still not big enough compare to her feeling for WW. It's like her love portion for WW is 65% and WS is 35%. Two thumbs up for WS who is super patiently waiting for and convincing HS who keeps pushing him away bcs she still traumatized about everything that related to the princes or palace:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by anniexxx
  • Like 17

11 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Sadly that ship will sail in the next episodes. Maybe around ep13-14 that YH will marry WS. The King and JM knows WS will marry YH, so he might decree the marriage before his death. It will be Sanggong Oh and King Taejo Part2 story. 

I think this decree come out only when So lead the general and Baek Ah to enter the palace for the throne as up to that point, his hairstyle is still the non-marriage hairstyle.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

You're right about that, but there needs to be a balance. Right now the concern is that the writer is going to drag out fall out of WW x HS for too long and there will be too little time to appreciate the WS x HS development and love story. It should be fine if HS finally gets the closure she needs within the next episode, and officially breaks it off with WW. My guess we will need a week (two episodes) for a smooth and not too rushed transition before HS falls in love with WS. It's going to be extremely complicated and difficult to do however with all the chaos that is about to unfold that will likely take up a lot of the episodes' time.

That's right. I know hae soo should be given more time to heal her wounded heart from being betrayed by her lover and left by her dearest mentor. But, I want to blame the writer actually. It's just because I know it's not easy writing scenarios, moreover, a historical drama like this. That's why I still endure it. But, I think what we, most viewers, have been complaining is that the writer didn't end haesoo-wook story sooner therefore at the least ep 12, she should have been able to move on to wang so. Then, the rest of the 8 episodes will be balanced by containing passionate scenes between wangso-haesoo, battle for the throne, and the development for the other couple.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, lavendre said:

@chi13lou @SizzlerZ
 Yup. Why is Wang So dragged into this whole fiasco? He should have his own drama with his own leading lady who is utterly devoted to him like HaeSoo is to that Wang Wook. I usually watch the raw on Monday and Tuesday nights, but I can't be bothered with it tonight. And I am even contemplating if I should even get the DVD/Blu Ray when it comes out. 

I honestly feel bad for Wang So. Poor dude, how many times has he been rejected in today's episode alone? I get that she is still recovering and not in the right state to accept him etc., which I can totally understand and accept from Hae Soo's POV. But to still long and miss Wook? Yikes! *facepalm*

i'll continue watching since I have invested my heart and time into Wang So. But I won't be shipping them anymore. I am a shipper of Wang So x the throne. Go get your throne, my hot masked man! 

for me its not that i dislike HS for rejecting WS, its just not believable the way she treats him, its like they are not even friends and he's just some crazy irritating stalker to her...and she accepted his cape the previous episode, what's this?! the writing didn't go below the surface of the water tonight... not feeling it at all. 

• Like 7

I finally got to log into the thread.....so thanks @MadraRua for the roll call even though I missed the live recap. WOW! The frustration is real in here :w00t: Fortunately since I haven't seen the ep yet I don't have a headache yet. Let me see.....

Wang So seems to have scaled the height of devotion and faithfulness in love towards one woman in this ep. That is great and we love him because of it......but if you were to look at it a little differently then I think we should be frustrated with him too....as in Wangjanim you got rejected so many times and yet you prioritize Hae Su :phew: its been two years now.....wake up! May be its time to find out if there are other people who can be your true friend and ally and may be even a future love. (You know you have inspired devotion in the hearts of females of around 4 continents, so maybe you can bring out unconditional love in Yeon Hwa as well.....I mean when we have hope for Hae Su we can hope for a changed YH as well :P ).

We may have wronged HS big time. We have talked so much about how her love for Wook is probably a crush, an infatuation, her mode of escaping reality, a bad habit and she really really loves Wang So deep down or atleast cares deeply for him, maybe in the realm of friendship or just a bit more. However, what if we are wrong (it could be.....we were not thinking clearly because ahhhh Wang So :wub:). What if her love for Wook is true, the real thing and its just how she loves.....the roses and rainbow kind. When she sees herself and Wang So, her brain probably says "does not compute". When I look at her this way I see HS's devotion and faithfulness towards one man....Wook....and if we are going to be fair then we should praise her for being so unwavering.....never mind the subject of her affections is so "incompetent, it makes my blood boil" :P

So we have two epic loves or may be three- Hae Su towards Wook (tiring for us but epic nonetheless), So towards Su :wub: and a very fleeting but there Baek Ah to his lady love. All in all its quite novel for  KDRAMA :D:D

You see sometimes I love my dark humor :P:P

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Definetely! Hahaha poor So!!! I want him alone and happy before being with a witch... I think she could also be capable of killing him if he tries to "unqueened" her...with the response of "I was prepared to die after all...so I did it". :lol:  

Exactly! YH is like his mom, the woman who always thinks only about her own benefits and desires and uses everyone including close people  to get what she wants. So needs love, only love...He will get the girl and be happy...just sometime...I believe. 

• Like 8

Heol...  I'm still mad at this ep 12, I can't sleep.

I really want to sue the writer. The official Moon Lovers poster shows So-Soo faces.

But so far what I have watched from episode 1 to 12 is a love story between HaeSoo and WangWook together with the unrequited from So and Eun. 

The writer missed the chance to make the OTP love grow on this ep with the time skip.

I'll watch the episode tomorrow, the writer should make this work on Episode 13. Or else I'll really file a complaint for false advertising. Kekeke

And by the way, why did IU said ep 12 is "fun"? Is this some sort of scam?

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

I'm done over-expecting from this drama. My heart weakens every single week. Darn you, show!

This is our problem. Let's not expect anymore. Let's not expect that SoSoo will have a great romance, let's not expect that Hae Soo will change her personality. If we do that....we won't be disappointed. And we will be ok. :)

• Like 14

I have a feeling that when the evil queen is next to the king, she probably falsify the decree in making Yo the king instead so that clash with the other causing them to go against each other. Cause if the writers are suppose to write according to history its suppose to be Crown Prince Mu then Yo so I wonder in 7/8 episodes how are they going to fit it all in  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Another refusal toward So. As much as I hate to see it,  it's showing how fed up Soo with the palace life. She despised the idea of getting involved with what So reminds her of, she's not hating So as a person.  She's suffocating just thinking about living another day in the toxic place. I understand her a little bit here.

Interesting observation. Wasn't it the reason why RX wanted to leave the palace? It became a suffocating place for her.

The palace is a reminder of a lot of tragedy for HS. For someone with panic attack being in a place where you have awful memories would be the last place best for your mental and physical health. 

• Like 9

If in later episode HS has something to do with WS marrying YH in order to make sure he becomes a king or what-so-ever that close to that, I'm officially done with recaping or trying to write something other than about Wook. She is just making my no 1 most hate heroine if she done that to WS. Even DS of R88 can still make me feel her side of story and sympathized with it. I'm sorry. I'm sure she has a lot of positive quality but I have no kind words to HS except she is loyal to the wrong person and able to endure great pain. That's it. Other than that comes with a mixed feeling of wanting to praise or to curse. But I guess you've known how I felt about her in my past posts. Still that to this point. 

I'm just feeling sorry for WS. 

Imagine his pain of marrying a witch because the girl that he loves to death asks him of that. Not just any witch. YH, the sister of Wook. The one who has something to do with him drinking poison and made his heart torned because of watching HS being tortured and jailed in the first place, and her brother is his enemy in coming. 

Hasn't that guy suffer enough already, writer-nim? Please, don't be a Queen Yoo on him too.

• Like 18

14570823_1401608943187292_61474661267627

Spoiler

14556557_1401676276513892_69646223375576

14542283_1401666423181544_49685513638918

14481748_1401655596515960_86384136703649

14556516_1401657429849110_34438742492747

14556710_1401646129850240_53403928896875

14500277_1401714013176785_44584007805230

Spoiler

14525009_1401713423176844_11215615381948

14468165_1401734416508078_15588205744834

14589787_1401735396507980_91847284200660

14500747_1401772416504278_85737225491788

14525223_1401772823170904_88032404122993

i need to see other time travel drama to live up my mood... GO PRINCESS GO will be mytop list...  but still watch this drama because of lee jun ki... before i never watch his drama only watch Arang & Magistrate because of Shin min ah but still not fan of him, but now i like lee jun ki 

• Like 9

Okay, normally I would avoid sharing my opinions about a new episode before I can watch it with full subtitles but this time I really want to say something. After reading you guys' recaps and watching some cut videos, I feel that somehow all of my excitement and expectations for tonight's episode just go to waste. I thought that Wook-Soo ship already sank the moment she watched him turn away and leave her in that rain but I was terribly wrong. So far I've never been this disappointed with HS, or rather, the writer of this drama as I am now. I got it that HS doesn't want to accept WS's feelings and fall into his loving arms just yet after all the traumas she's been through. She's having a tough time so I'm not blaming her for doing that. However, her stubborness and clinginess towards Wook are beyond my knowledge to comprehend. I had hoped for her to confront WW with all her might and require an explanation from him but instead she asked "Do you miss me?" (!?) At this point I'm totally speechless. What else does she need to realise that she's given her heart to the wrong person? Maybe she needs him to betray her a few more times so that she can make up her mind. I can't believe I've waited a whole week just to see this happen. The way the writer keeps dragging Wook-Soo romance is driving me crazy. HS has said before that she believes if she doesn't change first then those whom she cares for won't change either, which can be translated to me that she needs to see a change in Wook to take actions. Her indecisiveness and passiveness that are purposely prolonged episode after episode is something I cannot stand. Sorry you guys if I'm talking nonsense here, I will still stick to this drama till the end and hopefully it won't let me down any further.

• Like 10