Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

2 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

...He's not afraid to go against anyone, not even the King, if it's about HaeSu.

WS is the man. His actions (for HS) are love. 

• Like 11

For me, Hae Soo and Wang Wook are pretty similar in these aspects:

1. Don't learn of mistakes and are always in denial.

2. Fell in love easily with illusions of each other.

3. Innocent relationship type. Both acted pretty similar in their relationship. 

4. They avoid talking about their problems with each other.

5. Empty promises that are changed the next day.

6. Indecisive and inmature.

• Like 21

WS we all your persons 

1h 30 MIn i still in work and again the same scene like every week i can't work at all .....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MiisOh said:

I finish 10GB data rewatching ..all the scene

Crazy me

I feel you. I upgraded our internet plan because i watch too much. My daily usage is around 7-9G a day. We are not crazy. What we are doing are normal, normal symptom of a (die hard) fan. XX :)

• Like 8

It seems to me that Hae Soo is overwhelmed by Wang So insistence. Overwhelmed by her own feelings. She really needs time to recover.

• Like 18

1.5 hours to go:w00t:

No matter what happen i still will enjoy WS/HS journey to eternal love.

I'm not a person who would think much.... analysis everything..

I believe in Pd nim or i would say WS & HS.... Hwaiting:wub:

• Like 13

Wook is so deceptive, he is trying to appeal to So sense of honour to dissuade his pursuing of Soo.

Wook, you were supposed to be the man of integrity and virtue! He's becoming quite reckless and presumptuous! Do not be deceived by him Soo! 

....I'm too invested in this drama. XD

• Like 13

I can't believe the nerve of Wang Wook!!! How dare he say those words?! As I said before here, it's easy for him to blame someone else for his cowardice but it's hard to accept the responsibility he had for all that happened to HS, he could have done something but he chose not to, the least he can do is accept his guilt for it and move on and not blame Wang So for what he did not have the courage to do.  I am beyond disappointed in him, he is a complete let down as a human being.

I love the way WS responded, you go wolf, slap him in the face with the truth! Although WW himself knows who is to blame because he is a coward he always looks for something or someone else to put the blame on. 

• Like 12

In the second preview, HS doesn't reject WS right away, it almost looks as if she's about to say yes, she finds his offer to leave the palace tempting, she wants to say yes but then she doesn't because she feels she shouldn't, probably because she believes she has to love the person she's marrying, or that it would be unfair for WS, or maybe because of Lady Oh's advice.

I am on the firm belief that she has more than just friendship feelings towards WS only she doesn't realize it yet, she needs a catalyst to make her accept that she wants him in her life just as much as  he does, maybe he'll leave and she'll start missing him ? I think she'll realize her feelings for him at the end of ep 12 or ep 13. 

Less than 2 hours to gooooooo 

• Like 14

Erm at this point, I think the only person that can save HS is the crown Prince.

PLEASE step up Wang Moo! Ppali become king!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Soo may have rejected So not because she still loves Wook but because she didn't think she loved So enough to deserve him. He'd done so much for her and now he wants to marry her to save her again?? She can't accept this kindness...

Oh forgot what I wanted to shout all day: WOOK, YOU ARE A JERK!!!!

I think so, too. That HS thinks WS pity her. She's not reading him correctly. She is not paying attention well to actions. She is making the same mistakes again. Back when she was go ha jin in the present day, she didn't notice the changes in her bf, she only realised that she lost him when she saw him kissing her friend. I can't wait to see how and when and what will make her realise that WS really and truly loves her. 

And yes, a thousand yes, on wook being a jerk. 

XX 

:)

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, we all know that she will give back the bracelet so that we can say that she sees Wang Wook for whom he is. She changes her mind about him. So we will see her changing today. Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her. So his words don't only mean that he will keep wooing her and pursuing her. His words can also be seen that he will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it.

Why is everyone so swooned by the 4th prince?? To me it sounds like he will stalk HAE SOO until she fall in love with him, without respecting or caring about what she went through. She just got heart wrecked by WOOK! Give her a break: "Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her" HOW CREEPY IS THAT? It would be nicer if he would be like: "Hey, I know you've had a hard time but I'm there for you if you need a friend to rely on." But his vibe is more like: "Hey, I love you and I will stalk you until you love me back (Plus kill every other man you love that is not me)." And what do you mean with: "He will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it". What reality? That he loves her and she can do nothing else than accept it? This is not right.  
And I agree that WOOK did some shitty and weak decisions but he had no choice by choosing his family over SOO (Would HAE SOO be with somebody who killed his family for her? NO.) SO on the other hand had not as much too loose.... I don't want to downgrade this bravery trying to save HAE SOO but still, his dominance towards her and his cruelty towards others is not normal....

Sorry @bebebisou33 =D please don't take it personally.

• Like 4