Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@smitten1710 you voice up my tot! the tree kiss and the laundry scene capture my heart most:heart:

Come to think of that...Soo had constantly been scared...before she even overcome the vision of So been ruthless and kill everyone when he become king...Lady Oh died for Soo. The only one she can talk to, a mother figure to Soo, become the scapegoat and died because of her. How can one in the right mind still function normally...and after these 2 event...the king summoned her and asked her who she is...actually I believe we havent seen or hear what the king say to her, it stopped at his advise towards Soo as a daughter, and we been cut to the scene she walk out...(that is Sone version, not too sure about SBS), she had been dazed after that, she is even hearing the fighting(now we got future hearing instead of future vision) that make her even more scare...

If she need to come to her sense..either people stop scaring her...or she really got to take a very big courage to overcome that herself...that is my 2 cents of tot...

PS...after I replied one comment...I got 2 more additional pages to read...blame it to...I start writing essay as well >.<

I feel you. The people here are incredible.... their writing speed.... DAEBAK!!! :blush::blush::blush:

I find Soo's behaviour believable still to this point. She would rather believe in lies to protect her heart than to see the truth and bloody her heart. Her line of trust in Wook had not been breached but certainly in tomorrow's ep when she finally sees he has changed and not the person whom she thought he is. I'm not tired to keep repeating this :P 

So just has to be more persistent and patient towards Soo. His patience would surely pay off and that he would succeed in his endeavor to enter her heart. 

• Like 10
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LoveSG said:

Their expressions - both DAEBAK!!! My heart gets broken by the sword :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sorry for cutting your post!

I loved this scene, I thought that the dramatic tension was perfect, the look of realisation on his face and the matching determination on her face. The pic you posted was so beautifully shot, except for the fact that he looks like a giraffe, hahahah his neck is so long. I love you, Joohyuk, you are second only after Joonki :heart:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, Hae Soo should love So not of gratitude but because of his personality. I believe, she is pushing him away because she knows, he will become the king and she was asked to witness the events and not to be part of it. She can't accept his proposal because this would change history. But  now, since we know that JM and the king are aware that she comes from somewhere else, I understand why both tried to separate Hae Soo from the princes and especially from wang So as they both know about Wang So's future. But they might have made a mistake: Hae Soo will be the reason why he will want to become the king. By sending her away, they did a mistake because this had the total opposite. He would drop everything for Hae Soo and he is even less interested in the palace life. His father has noticed that he has no control over Wang So any longer. Before, it was different as Wang So was longing for his father's love and recognition. Yet, when Wang So fell in love with Hae Soo, he didn't need his father any longer. Maybe that's why we see Hae Soo again close to the king... since she is next to the king, she might become a target of Yoo and her son. That will make Wang So realise that he needs to be king in order to protect Hae Soo. 

Indeed! I think it is relevant for HS to declined WS proposal. She's aware of the fact that she would change the history that not meant to be altered. It is about time HS would open up her heart to WS. 

• Like 12

I don't know if it is because HS's character written like that or other reason, but up until now, I don't see HS having any romantic feelings for So. Not even in denial. She surely cares for Wang So. I can see that, but not romantically. I don't know how to describe it. But, I do find IU and Jun Ki's chemistry to be sizzling and electrifying but I still don't see HS fall for WS yet. I'm just afraid that when HS starts to fall for WS, the viewers will think that she is just feeling grateful to him, not love:tears:

• Like 12

I need to vent.

I started ML because I was promised a strong-willed, modern female lead and Lee Joon Gi as the male lead. Instead I got Hae Soo The Lap Dog and Wang So The Eternal Second Lead. I care less about Wang So and Hae Soo getting together than I care about the fact that Hae Soo has no autonomy. She defines herself so much through Wang Wook that it's almost pathetic—I think at this point she thinks her only purpose there is to be loved by Wang Wook. The girl has no ambitions or motivation whatsoever anymore. Just the dude.

I stopped watching k-dramas because they do this so often: the crappy love triangle, the girl who can do nothing but pine and stare and then pine some more, and then a rushed, inconclusive ending. I was hoping that this would be different, and I was right—somehow, in this version, the writers managed to make the second lead an even bigger character than the first lead!

God, plot issues aside, I think the pacing problems are starting to become even more evident now. We're going on to episode 13 and the bulk of the important details still haven't been worked out. The writers spent entirely too much time building up Wook and Soo's romance that they forgot about the nasty political side temporarily and only realized it mid-way. I'm pretty much only watching for LJG's acting and NJH's beautiful face now.

(IU must have said that this episode was the most fun for her because it didn't require her to act whatsoever. Just stare at the camera with wide eyes. What a waste.)

• Like 14

in love with this song.... my heart break a thousand times.... I played.... in the silent moment of night and I can felt the intense relationship between HS and WS... I wish WS would not forsake HS like WW did.....  I can see in your eyes WS....be the man that would love her wholesome no matter how hard she pushed you away.

• Like 12

for indonesia fans 

P.S btw for episode 12 i like the scene that so kiss her again wang so oppa fighting!!!

Edited by LyraYoo
please no unlicensed streaming links. thank you
  • Like 10
11 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

No... i think he still got stabbed but she nursed him back to health. He was not wearing his armour in one of the scenes, so i think he was still recovering then. Then time may be passed when he finally wore military armour and sat on the horse, but if the stab scene turns out as a red herring, Ill be so disheartened. 

Then maybe that might be the time when BaekAh really finds out who WooHee really is and they become closer?Hope that ending isn't misleading too.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, addaxi said:

(IU must have said that this was the most fun for her because it didn't require her to act whatsoever. Just stare at the camera with wide eyes. What a waste.)

This is unnecessary. Please respect her.  

• Like 21
9 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Because the writer is a WookSoo shipper. 

agree .. the writer is WookSoo shipper. i think she/he will drag WW & HS relationship until Episode 20

WS no choice & agree to marry YH. the lady who's will help him become a strong king

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

So....are there a lot of us here who won't watch ep.13 tomorrow? Have you lost your trust in this story? :tears:

Still plan on watching episode 13. Is it just me or does the show have a pattern of disappointing step backward with HS and Wook moment on Monday and then giving us hope again with HS and WS moment on Tuesday?

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner