[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

9 minutes ago, chelseab said:

This break my heart. I'm watching for sosoo, what am I going to do now. If the ship that sail is wooksoo. I will cry until new year of 2017 then. Why I start this drama, I thought even tho it's a sad ending the love story between so and soo going to be memorable, satisfying and eternal kind of. But looks like it's just a mere onesided love from a stalker wolf. Should I cry or laugh right now? I need a mental support. I really really need it.

WookSo is not the end game. I am sure. :) Once the bracelet is returned is done! The end of them. 

SPOILER

Spoiler

She returning the bracelet (not personally) and 8th prince breaking it saying: "So, you chose 4th after all!" was the real end of that couple in BBJX. 

• Like 20
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

when we have anti hero as main lead, than the best pair is "anti heroin" sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519... 

HS~ya.. i don't know how to trust you anymore...stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

bet some viewer think HS is the most frustrating heroin 2016

==========

night all, finger cross for next ep..dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Let's just do what we've promised to do and be done with her. I'm prepared to go to jail for it.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, chelseab said:

This break my heart. I'm watching for sosoo, what am I going to do now. If the ship that sail is wooksoo. I will cry until new year of 2017 then. Why I start this drama, I thought even tho it's a sad ending the love story between so and soo going to be memorable, satisfying and eternal kind of. But looks like it's just a mere onesided love from a stalker wolf. Should I cry or laugh right now? I need a mental support. I really really need it.

I feel the same!! Even though I'm dying for a happy ending, when I found out there's a possibility of a sad ending I continued watching for So-Soo!!!

• Like 5

I actually think we're all shipping the wrong couple. I'm not talking about Wook-Soo but Old HaeSoo (GoHaJin) - WangSo VS New HaeSoo - WangSo.

The new HaeSoo is completely different and whatever hopes i had of seeing the old are destroyed for good. Old HaeSoo is the one of WangSo, not this one. WangSo deserves the old HaeSoo.. He deserves GoHaJin.

• Like 4

@SizzlerZ Don't worry. You are definitely not getting carried away. Hae Soo Is absolutely on board the Titanic ship. Or maybe this is like a plot twist in the drama, where the lead girl chooses the second guy instead? Poor Wang So, I don't know what else to say to him. My heart breaks for him. 

• Like 7

question guys one of you pointed out that director said this version will be sadder? as of course we know HS dies then WS dies and so forth?? but will they meet in the future and perhaps have happy ending there?? 

I hope anybody know this? I will hate it if it has sad ending 

• Like 5

Wow... it's like firestorm in here... at least we can't say this drama doesn't affect us emotionally.

As much as I wanted OTP moments, I really wasn't expecting much.  I'm happy with the three WS scenes I got. :wub:  As long as WS (and even WW) keep chasing after HS, I'm still here.  Heck.... let's even throw the 14th Prince in the ring because it was obvious he's concerned about her too.  I guess I've watched enough Asian dramas in my lifetime where the OTP wasn't the end game (Baker King and Emperor of the Sea instantly comes to mind...). Therefore, I've grown to enjoy the chase / competition rather than an OTP's union.

Actually, what really makes me leave a drama is when it gets too political on me... (we have enough of that going on in America right now :crazy:) !  I could really care less about the king, queens, and all the scheming.  I know the fight for the throne is coming up, but I hope they don't drag it out... That's why I loved the first half of the drama because it focused more on HS building relationships with the princes and not too much on the political factor.

• Like 10

Oh maybe the writer is a fan of Gone with the wind?)))

Soo - Ashley WW??? I don't love  him, I have always loved you Rhett So....

So -  My dear, I don't give a damn...

Soo - Tara   Seul. Home. I'll go home and find his soul there. And I'll think of some way to get his soul back. After all the 21th century is another period of time!!! 

Curtain...

• Like 12
13 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Interesting observation. Wasn't it the reason why RX wanted to leave the palace? It became a suffocating place for her.

The palace is a reminder of a lot of tragedy for HS. For someone with panic attack being in a place where you have awful memories would be the last place best for your mental and physical health. 

It's suffocating yet she will stay there to help a man become a king. It will take a huge amount of strength to stay in a place you hate and I reaaaallyyy wanna believe that she would do that for love. For Wang So.

By the way, thank you @MadraRua for the roll call! Please keep doing it, it makes me feel like a special eclipsee :D

• Like 13
2 hours ago, LoveSG said:

Bye bye! But the turning point may come at the next episode and you'll miss Hae Soo's moment of enlightenment. :glasses::glasses::glasses:

You feel like hating her today but in tomorrow's episode you'll like really proud you stuck with her to find her moment of clarity - the truth. Climax happens when things go down to the lowest level, like today. 

Thank you for this comment.

I think the writer made a small mistake, s/he went too far with so many rejections. I hope this will not have a big impact on viewers. We already know that Wang So will not remain just the rain umbrella for Hae Soo and in the end she will be able to love him. Don't be so bitter there are still 8 episodes to go.

• Like 10

Reading some of the latest posts/comments, I thought this episode will be a let down. Contrary to what many feel, I actually like the progress of this episode.

Many are complaining HS is not reciprocating any feelings of WS, but what I kept seeing from their interaction is that she loves him so much. It's the noble idiocy trope, I'd say. She is staying away from him because she loves him. JM clearly told her not to bid farewell to any of the prince when she was leaving Damiwon, but whom did she seek out before leaving? WS. And only him alone. No one else. Even when chancing upon WW on her way back, she didn't call out to him. Then when WS came back to find her, she was very much touched to tears. Although she tried to push him away, but I can't miss seeing her being so concerned and worried when she turned around and saw that he put on his mask again. When WS proposed to her, she was also so touched beyond words, that I think she almost agree to him, but snapped back to "reality" which in her mind is that she is supposed to avoid him and leave him alone. Anyhow, in all their interaction, I can only see suppressed love and longing in her eyes.

Side note: poor HS, is she going to limp her way till the last episode? or when she got transported back to 2016? and how did she manage to climb all those stairs at JM's quarter to find WS? :-P

• Like 24
3 minutes ago, Claudia Ximena said:

question guys one of you pointed out that director said this version will be sadder? as of course we know HS dies then WS dies and so forth?? but will they meet in the future and perhaps have happy ending there?? 

I hope anybody know this? I will hate it if it has sad ending 

Based on the lyrics of the different osts, they will meet in the future. 

• Like 9

Hello~ I'm new to this thread, but I've been lurking for a while. Thought I'd get out of my dormant state.

As much as I adore this drama, specifically Lee Junki, I cannot help but feel like the editing for the international version is seriously killing the plot and the characters. Here's a fuller discussion of what I mean in my blog post. (There will be spoilers about ep 12 in the blog.)

• Like 6
1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I keep shaking my head when HS keep on asking WW if he misses her. And telling him it's alright even if he can't do anything to help her. Pushing WS away and telling him he is the person you want to avoid the most. And somehow mocking him that he is trying to kill you if you accept his offer. I cried because i can only imagine what pain WS felt. I don't understand the writer. It's too much. It's already stupidity and martyrdom at its finest. But the writer did give hope when WS told HS that the crown is nothing to him if he can't be with her without obligations or worries. 

What BA did will save WH from death for trying to kill the king but i do not know if she can escape WY's wrath for failing to do her mission. BA is like WS in a way. 

ETA: WW is cunning. Wow. To ask such payment from YH just showed that he is a very dangerous man. At least WY shows what he is upfront. WW is a fox in a sheep's clothing.

It's half past 2 in the morning on my side of the world. I do not know if you understand what i am saying. 

I wanted to edit again my previous post but i really think that this deserves a post on its own.

I think HS loves WS but she just hasn't realised it yet. Her expression when he saw WS wearing a mask is not just plain concern. 

IMG_6309.jpg

I really should be sleeping now because it's already quarter past 4 am! I want to dream on this scenes.  Pics are not HD because they're just screen shot from my phone.

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

• Like 24
6 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Let's just do what we've promised to do and be done with her. I'm prepared to go to jail for it.

just choose the place, that washing pools, angles fall, niagara fall, or the great wall. i'm done with her, 3 time rejection is enough. she deserves it 

• Like 8
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner