[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OTP LEFT THE CRUEL PALACE...HER TO BE A MAID...WS WENT TO ARMY ...JUNG ASKED WW ABOUT HS...WW WENT TO HS ROOM...IS CRYING CALLING HER NAME ...HS IS WATCHING THE PALACE FROM FAR...I BET IS WATCHING THAT LOSER ROOM ...STILL NOT OVER HIM...EVIL QUEEN AND HER STUPID SON PLOTING

• Like 19

Hi, I am new here. During this time I just be a silent reader. Love all your comments here. Sometimes it makes me smile to myself. Trying not to comment but can not hold back to see HS asked WW "Did you miss me?" (As in the preview Ep.12)

If HS is my best friend, I will give her an advice :

Love is sometimes can make people be blind. Because of love, people often think irrationally and release their logic. As long as it can co-exist with a couple who loved, you chose not want to bother with this question:

"Does your spouse also love you with all his heart, or whether he was more often makes you hurt?"

When the love you have is so great, you might find it difficult to distinguish whether your spouse loves you wholeheartedly or otherwise it becomes a source of heartache. Although a relationship makes wounds, you remain in it. Excuse the bad things your spouse becomes too commonplace.

- Couples who often hurt will come and go. Someone who genuinely love will strive always be by your side.
- Couples who often hurt is someone who lightweight made an oral promise - because he could not spit any more.
- Commitment in a relationship should not be limited to words. Someone who loves with all his heart will be well maintaining the trust.
- Couples who love sincerely will not force you to change as he wishes. Precisely what the real you is that made him fall in love.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

yeeees, i'm screaaaam....omo he's smile, Wang So yaa Joon Gi yaa...my heart is melting. i'm waiting for any capture, gifs hahaaa...thank you chingu ^^

Right??? :wub: he looks happy and sad at the same time :(

you're welcome chingu! but i won't be posting screenshots because i'm using my phone hehe but @qwenli and @LyraYoo's live updates are jjang!! 

• Like 10

Aigooooo...HS still love WW after what he did??? Why is She so blind...WW didnt even kiss her yet...WS kissed her 3 times already (altho it were forced), but still, cant she just realize it yet!!! She cant ignore WS coz she had feelings for him...she let her guard down each time with WS that's why WS can sneak in to kiss her...

• Like 18

In her monologue, Soo say that she will not waiting for So to comeback. While she slowly walk out from the palace, Wook just stand there and not doing anything. Jung come to Wook to say that he cant find Soo at Damiwon. Wook when balistic to her room to find out that she already left.

Yeon hwa meet with Queen i-dont-know-how-to-pronounce and when the Queen ask her to be her allied in which she reject it. YH know that Queen is the one who make CL Oh miscarriage. Yoo come from behind saying that YH is the type of woman he likes

• Like 19