[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Wook is so deceptive, he is trying to appeal to So sense of honour to dissuade his pursuing of Soo.

Wook, you were supposed to be the man of integrity and virtue! He's becoming quite reckless and presumptuous! Do not be deceived by him Soo! 

....I'm too invested in this drama. XD

• Like 13

I can't believe the nerve of Wang Wook!!! How dare he say those words?! As I said before here, it's easy for him to blame someone else for his cowardice but it's hard to accept the responsibility he had for all that happened to HS, he could have done something but he chose not to, the least he can do is accept his guilt for it and move on and not blame Wang So for what he did not have the courage to do.  I am beyond disappointed in him, he is a complete let down as a human being.

I love the way WS responded, you go wolf, slap him in the face with the truth! Although WW himself knows who is to blame because he is a coward he always looks for something or someone else to put the blame on. 

• Like 12

In the second preview, HS doesn't reject WS right away, it almost looks as if she's about to say yes, she finds his offer to leave the palace tempting, she wants to say yes but then she doesn't because she feels she shouldn't, probably because she believes she has to love the person she's marrying, or that it would be unfair for WS, or maybe because of Lady Oh's advice.

I am on the firm belief that she has more than just friendship feelings towards WS only she doesn't realize it yet, she needs a catalyst to make her accept that she wants him in her life just as much as  he does, maybe he'll leave and she'll start missing him ? I think she'll realize her feelings for him at the end of ep 12 or ep 13. 

Less than 2 hours to gooooooo 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Soo may have rejected So not because she still loves Wook but because she didn't think she loved So enough to deserve him. He'd done so much for her and now he wants to marry her to save her again?? She can't accept this kindness...

Oh forgot what I wanted to shout all day: WOOK, YOU ARE A JERK!!!!

I think so, too. That HS thinks WS pity her. She's not reading him correctly. She is not paying attention well to actions. She is making the same mistakes again. Back when she was go ha jin in the present day, she didn't notice the changes in her bf, she only realised that she lost him when she saw him kissing her friend. I can't wait to see how and when and what will make her realise that WS really and truly loves her. 

And yes, a thousand yes, on wook being a jerk. 

XX 

:)

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, we all know that she will give back the bracelet so that we can say that she sees Wang Wook for whom he is. She changes her mind about him. So we will see her changing today. Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her. So his words don't only mean that he will keep wooing her and pursuing her. His words can also be seen that he will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it.

Why is everyone so swooned by the 4th prince?? To me it sounds like he will stalk HAE SOO until she fall in love with him, without respecting or caring about what she went through. She just got heart wrecked by WOOK! Give her a break: "Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her" HOW CREEPY IS THAT? It would be nicer if he would be like: "Hey, I know you've had a hard time but I'm there for you if you need a friend to rely on." But his vibe is more like: "Hey, I love you and I will stalk you until you love me back (Plus kill every other man you love that is not me)." And what do you mean with: "He will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it". What reality? That he loves her and she can do nothing else than accept it? This is not right.  
And I agree that WOOK did some shitty and weak decisions but he had no choice by choosing his family over SOO (Would HAE SOO be with somebody who killed his family for her? NO.) SO on the other hand had not as much too loose.... I don't want to downgrade this bravery trying to save HAE SOO but still, his dominance towards her and his cruelty towards others is not normal....

Sorry @bebebisou33 =D please don't take it personally.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MadraRua said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @snowy21 @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens  @dustdevil @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @freckledbelle @car148 @riuenu @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab  @Hanazumi @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @junee22

you missed me:tears:

• Like 10

I been reading for the whole day...and still at sat post..how to catch up for this episode :bawling:  

On 10/1/2016 at 4:46 PM, Akiddo said:

Weekends are dreadful ever since I got hooked on this drama. I am actually happy when Monday arrives - for sure there will be a new preview around early afternoon and more production stills. 

One way to get through the long wait is to rewatch old episodes to catch some new clues that perhaps could give us a glimpse of the next 9 episodes.

1. Almost all the scenes found in the trailers have been shown except for a few. The C-version showed plenty of hints on how the story would progress in the opening and closing credits but the k version is rather stingy. As far as I can see, the second half would be quite different from the C-version as Wang So is not going to be the King until 6-7 years later. There are 2 more Kings to get through before he gets to the throne. 

2. Wang Mu's reign (maybe 2-3 episodes?)

I am actually looking forward to Wang Mu's reign to give our OTP some breathing space to grow their relationship. Wang So would have gained power and support by now with his war victories - this mirrors the victories of 14th prince in BBJX.  Hae Soo would be released from the laundry department and promoted to Sanggung to serve Wang Mu. Not many know of his condition and it would be best to have someone he trusts to take care of his needs. Pretty logical plot progression.

It is unlikely Hae Soo would jump into a relationship with Wang So. However i am certain that she missed and thought of him while he was away. She heeds the advice of Oh Sanggung who died for her. Soo draws the line with 4th and 8th at all costs so as not to disappoint her mentor in heaven. 

Wang Mu may or may not grant the marriage - not because he doesn't want to - if both So and Soo want to be together badly enough - no reason for Wang Mu to disagree as long as his position as King is not compromised.

Hence, Wang So has to continue to woo Soo. Soo probably has very deep feelings for him but lacks the courage to be involved romantically. 

3. Wang Yo's reign (maybe another 2-3 eps)

This is a black hole at the moment. But to over turn his reign - there is bound to be a rebellion or coup d'état of some sort.

Wang So will not and cannot be in the palace under Wong Yo's reign. He is likely to be some sort of rebellion prince to lead his people to a new Goryeo. Soo should be by So's side during this period as she is unlikely to be spared after being Mu's loyal servant. This Soo gets the royal box seat to witness the rise of Gwangjong and help him achieve his goal in the process. The journey opens her eyes to what Gwangjong has to sacrifice to bring peace and prosperity to Goryeo. There could be a promise of marriage or actual marriage between them...who knows? OTP's love at this stage has to be burning and passionate - even death will not keep them apart type of love. 

4. Wang So's reign (2-3 eps)

Our OTP face new challenges when Gwangjong ascends to the dragon throne. He needs a queen and Soo is not going to be the queen no matter how much he tries. So faces the same dilemma like his Father -  marry for power while try to stay true to self with the love of his life by his side. That's wishful thinking. Power corrupts, power changes a person completely - especially in the palace. Soo is likely to be weakened by the palace politics and poor health - chooses to leave. Perhaps the cave will be reopened in secret for her to leave? Wang So is unlikely to let her go the same way 4th prince bbjx did. Interesting to see what plot device they will use to cause the final rift between our OTP. Yeonhwa, Chae Ryung, 9th Prince are likely culprits.

My only hope is that if the show has to break our hearts - please please please let Hae Soo and So be together to say their final goodbyes to each other in the Goryeo era.  Soo wakes up in modern times while So passes on after 26 years but dies precisely on the day of a rare total eclipse. His soul travels to modern day Seoul and ends up in his current day physical body. Of course - if the plot goes towards that direction - Hae Soo and So will have a happily ever after. 

Sounds too optimistic? One can hope yah? :) 

@Akiddo I totally like your insight! Somewhat, I miss the insight button in Soompi as well...anyway, I also hope that Soo and So will be together at her last...to bid final goodbyes...and say what 4th prince said to Rouxi in BBJQ..."you cant come to my world...then I will go your world and find you", that is the most romantic sentence 4th to Rouxi IMO....

but...having saying that...after losing Soo to death and been alone for years, So will be more possessive or even worst, if his soul is directly teleport to the current day physical body...

but still..I love they will meet in future...without So not remembering Soo like Yinzheng and Zhang Xiao in BBJQ...hahahahahaha, well, I am way too contradicting myself 

On 10/1/2016 at 5:10 PM, LyraYoo said:

I love your theory! Could be ! Because in history , Solar Eclipses were recorded in 975 . The year Gwangjong died was in July of 975 and since the production have license to alter history, it could be plausible.

07066  0975 Feb 14  02:17:42   1705 -12676  104   A   n-  -0.3314  0.9258  30S 162E  70  296  08m56s
07067  0975 Aug 10  00:46:07   1702 -12670  109   T   n-   0.2907  1.0692  31N 179W  73  236  05m45s

Interestingly, there was a solar eclipse in 942, when Go Ha Jin was transported back to Goryeo, Autumn/Winter. 

06992  0942 May 17  23:50:31   1905 -13081  101   A   nn   0.0504  0.9481  23N 172W  87  191  06m15s
06993  0942 Nov 11  06:58:47   1902 -13075  106   T   n-  -0.2281  1.0370  31S  75E  77  127  03m05s

source NASA

The writer must have done a thorough research/references. :D

woah...daebak..you research well as well....thanks for the reference!

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 14

17 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @snowy21 @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens  @dustdevil @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @freckledbelle @car148 @riuenu @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab  @Hanazumi @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @junee22

heck yes!!! It is already 2006hrs in Malaysia.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 9

@MadraRua right here ^_^ but I can't watch livestream with you guys, I have to heavily rely on everyone for recaps and screencaps :wub: please take care of me *bows* 

Happy stream eclipse ;)

Spoiler

This is killing me my first day of practicum and yet my heart is worrying more of MLSH:R. I've got the time but my data plan capacity goes for just 2gb :tears: *sobs* *sobs*

• Like 10