Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

44 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

I thought about this too...

In ep 11, King Taejo said Wang Mu is Wang Geon's only son. Wang Mu was his first born even before he became King (historically when Taejo was still a general). They have a special bond that the rest of the sons do not have. 

Hence for Soo, she could be Wang So's only wife - before he became King. Soo won't be able to be his Queen partly due to her scar (not that he cares but well..this is drama!) Yeonhwa will be his only Queen - she is the wife of Gwangjong. Similar to Ruoxi, Soo probably would be terrified of Gwangjong. So slowly loses himself to be the King of Goryeo while Soo slowly fades away, no matter how hard he tries to hold on to her. 

Even if the King or CP grants the marriage to Wang So - she may not be called the 4th prince's wife but stay as a hand maiden to serve him. Of course he would treat her like his wife and maybe have a private ceremony for heaven and earth to witness their union. Hahahahah...i have watched too many historical romance dramas! :P 

But at this juncture, I cannot imagine how they could carve out a happy ending for So-Soo.

Frankly speaking, I don't hope for happy ending. Characters are fulfilled with life and very real, so it's somehow like "gone with the wind": open or tragic final, but it perfectly suits here.

living a full life, it's about experiencing all specter of emotions, maximum to it. Like elements they are, elements are severe, gracious, unpredictable, unfair

yet all happening natural, though cruel

i wrote here about great symbolic comparison hidden in confession scenes

one if with WS: love like a deep sea, mighty, free, sacred, furious from time to time, gorgeously mesmerizing, playing with wind

second with WW: love as a little hot spring, shut in a dirty cave, no strength to come up to surface, no fresh air

i saw such kind of symbols through MLSHR all the way, and I love it, and how picture goes too

so, I see the plot very naturally going, but to tragic ending, almost like in reality

I think, WS and HS are going to have their portion of happy together, and this time will be short

too many intruders

from the political point questions are: 

why king didn't ever punished evil queen? She made many formal sins, she stubbed a child, she poisoned people, she attempted murders many times. King must at least little by little low strength of her clan, then kill this b...ch with fire. Waeeee?

why king doesent make CP stronger by political means? He could give power to relatives of cp's wife, smth else

king is very similar to WW, or just tired and aged?

Why WS will seek power? That must be very good explained, or otherwise ruin plot

and do historical records lie, or really WS becomes dreadful? I can only imagine him such way only in revenge state if someone harms or kills HS 

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

oh sure my dear... i have something "bigger" to boast about... don't you have it too??

since you prefer his as**ole side, i think you will love him more and more from now on? you better be console that as*ole, his heart will be brok to 1000 piece soon. ^_^

Well, if you love a bad boy, you have to 100% about it. There's no other way around. Beside his richard simmons**ole-ness is what makes him more charming. I like dangerous and full mystery boy... They are... Yummy..

@junee22 you're thinking of doing it while the horse is running?? OMG.. That must be... Complicated. 

• Like 10

i wiil hate it if in the end HS sacrificing herself for 4th prince happiness...... even true love means sacrificing your own happiness for the person that you trully love...... (at list for me...):P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

PS my very sceptical husband now watches MLSHR with me, he likes it too, and boos me as a bear for addiction to ongoing - not enough patience for him )))) I laugh and cry

• Like 18

Why are they cutting certain scenes here and there? And most of them are considered vital parts of the story..some of them just been cut for 1 or 2 minutes only, like certain phrases or flashbacks...and they were not even disturbing the drama flow.....Cant they just broadcast everything without tearing some parts...coz viewers will always search for the missing hole to fill the gap...i believe all fans will be grateful and super excited if the story need to be extended becoz many beautiful scenes required to complete it perfectly....

• Like 9

2 hours ago, zanierpk said:

Hi Chingus... I am from Malaysia too... :wub:

Dear...what a surprise:blush:

• Like 5

Omg, this page move too fast

Still need to read 20 pages back..:sweat_smile:

Just saw the bts of kissing scene, i can't stop laughing when he said that the kiss is his present for iu..

I wish ljk will give kiss present for my birthday too...:joy::joy:...

• Like 14

Guys, what do you think? Is it possible for Junki to win an award for his acting as Wang So? I mean that I really can't remember who is the better then Junki in 2016? Whose acting Is so thrilling and mesmerical? 

• Like 18

12 hours ago, potatohead said:

I doubt that the King will die by Seohyun's hand. Remember, Baek Ah and her are destined to fall in love and be together for a period of time. That would never happen if she assassinated his father right before his eyes. She almost certainly got taken to prison, where Baek Ah will see her and learn more about her background and reasons for doing so. This would help them grow a connection. In other words, his death won't be her fault.

Instead, consider this: Remember when Lady Oh was hanged, King Taejo collapsed? He likely has some heart problem. He probably had a heart attack when Seohyun climbed on the table and thrusted her sword at him, resulting in him fainting-- and missing the blow. We can assume from Hae Soo's vision that he died from drowning in the baths. Again, the baths was definitely reminiscent of Lady Oh, the woman he loved deeply. There, he might have been overcome by thoughts about her and triggered bodily reactions. The King's death probably came as a result of him suffering another heart attack while in the water and drowned then. It would be very logical and bittersweet: the king dying shortly after his lover did.

@potatohead...I agree Chingu. Isn't it ironic that he does pass away after she does Proving Lady Oh was correct when she told Queen Yoo "You have never beaten me". With her voice over , To be remembered by one persons is good enough for her but The way I see it Lady Oh will remembered by more than one person that is including TaeJo. So In the end Lady Oh has never been beaten by Queen Yoo. I love this episode so much. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@solelylurking I like a little rough..but I prefer it to go slowly, please..'fast' could only done on a horse while riding .. Lololol

28 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well, if you love a bad boy, you have to 100% about it. There's no other way around. Beside his richard simmons**ole-ness is what makes him more charming. I like dangerous and full mystery boy... They are... Yummy..

@junee22 you're thinking of doing it while the horse is running?? OMG.. That must be... Complicated. 

you have define bad boy and villain dear, even tho villain can be as hot as bad boy too :P. but i have to agree with you, his psycho and cold eyes are more charming and hot hot hot..look so yummy as you said..(relax i'm not going to take him from you hahah...)

@junee22 who said so? riding a horse can be slowly too dear... it's depend on with who and how you ride it :phew:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Back to my fav topic about horses :D

Here I present you specimen 1

This is a large stallion used by Wang So. What is interesting is that it is a two seater mustang, as you can see the two leg holders as indicated by the arrows.

Hide contents

As seen in specimen 2 below. the front rider and the back rider got their own leg holder to rest their legs.

It is a horse meant for two persons :), the horse scenes have been very well integrated into the drama. I applaud the production for using such action scenes with minimal dialogue required to create a certain mood for the drama.

this is an excellent shot because the horse was looking at the camera :P

[spoiler/]

Horsey was just following the instructions of the director to look away to give WS and HS privacy.:blush: Horsey felt like the third wheel.

• Like 14