[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh my my .. This will be in ep 13, I suppose? I wonder why he cannot marry HS and why CP as King wouldnt let them? Unless.... CP/King wants her for himself? To treat him and keep his secret? 

me too.... CP seem reasonable enough to let WS and HS marry i mean HS help treating him and WS actually take his place to drink the poison... hmmmm....

also in the spoiler pic where they kiss its seem HS in sangoong attire based on her hair so yeah i think we will get that kiss soon... i waiting for this one because it will be mutual between them... kyaaaa :wub:

• Like 17

@solelylurking I agree..Prince Wang So needs more "exercises" and Hae Soo would be perfect for that..she needs exercise too for her upcoming lives in the palace, right?

I don't think they already invented melting chocolate at that time...what about "copper and honey" color? It tastes sweet too and perfect for them to li.....okay..that's not appropriate to said here..let's just say...HS could make use of the honey to "caress and cleans" WS wounds *wink wink*

@dhia205 maybe after watch the sun sets and rises at the beach HS-WS could go hunting too??at the forest?? you know the trees are perfect to ...errrmmm  *cough cough*...hope they won't hurt their backs though :phew:

and Wook can go hunting somewhere else with the "female wolf" he already tamed...;)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

me too.... CP seem reasonable enough to let WS and HS marry i mean HS help treating him and WS actually take his place to drink the poison... hmmmm....

also in the spoiler pic where they kiss its seem HS in sangoong attire based on her hair so yeah i think we will get that kiss soon... i waiting for this one because it will be mutual between them... kyaaaa :wub:

@violet90 eeh?!?! what spoiler pic? what kiss?? what kiss?? *panic for missing a spoiler pic of them kissing

• Like 9

this thread a bit slow today; yet i keep refreshing the page:lol:

luckily new bts coming out.... can't wait for Monday... palli paliiii

i'm participating for tomorrow marathon. In Malaysia we'll start 12.45 noon till 1 am.....:wub:

• Like 16

Okay. I did backread and liked posts as i go along and my mind is loaded with so much infos now. But i love them so keep them coming. 

@hiluna I am happy for you for learning the korean language. I am sure you'll reap the rewards soon and don't need to rely on good hearted translators. That would be heaven. :)

@tessieroo LJG is my drug ATM. Cheezy maybe but i can't help it. I don't actually look forward to the day that i will be over this phase because i am enjoying it. Cheers to our addiction to MLSHR. :)

@Mona Ys I am happy LYB became active again after some time. She should be strong in every meaning of the word if she wants to conquer the entertainment industry. :)

@violet90 I am holding on to that statement of WS to HS. "You can't leave me, you can't die either without my permission." Such sad but oh so sweet in way. Anyway, I hope the drama will deviate from the chinese version in a way that HS will not die without seeing WS. I know it's inevitable that the flow of the story is somewhat similar in some way but they are different on some way, too, so i am hoping that the ending will be like that too. :)

@akinahana89 Thanks for creating the thread. We have a place finally where we can let our no-holds-barred-imaginations-run-wild. :)

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@jetsu... Annyeong Chingu I agree So doesn't have any romantic feelings for her .

Reveal hidden contents

Long time no see.

Chingu ... this is my favourite drama after the one ended in March (I'm sure you know which one).  I'm glad that once again we share similar views esp. Love for So.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh my my .. This will be in ep 13, I suppose? I wonder why he cannot marry HS and why CP as King wouldnt let them? Unless.... CP/King wants her for himself? To treat him and keep his secret? 

Yes, probably by episode 13 or 14! We have only 9 more episodes and they are not still not together…OH NOESSS!!! Are they kidding me? :fearful: :o  

• Like 15

Spoiler

Ctpd30cUkAAVYxO.jpg

@penelop3 this one is likely the one that they kissing when they together... notice HS hand............. kkk

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, probably by episode 13 or 14! We have only 9 more episodes and they are not still not together…OH NOESSS!!! Are they kidding me? :fearful: :o  

i think they together as a couple not married i guess.... i pretty sure they not going to get married even in the end.... :heartbreak:

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder too... I know WS and HS are both dear to him so I don't understand why CP wouldn't let them get married either. I also thought that your reason might be why he wouldn't let them get married but CP stop being selfish!!! LET THEM GET MARRIED AND LEAVE THE PALACE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

11 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Same thoughts @Gabi Bros

I was hoping the boat scene to be in 13 meaning that they'll be getting together but I guess not... 

• Like 13

@briseis and anyone else who already mentioned it..about the hairpin..I think it's a lotus..white lotus..look at the shape..I'm going to back read again to read the meaning of the white lotus. Now where did I see those comments?? need to track the pages (hope it's not too far back).

Okay..found it..thank you @Hanazumi to confirm my guess about the flower..and thank you for the explanation of the meanings..back to lurking...

• Like 8

I've heard that in the C-drama the 4th prince decided to take the throne because the 13th prince is under house arrest among other reasons. Since Wang So suddenly decides to become king in the next episode does that mean something will happen to the 13th prince? 

• Like 9

This may have been mentioned before - I've had to jump some pages - just can't keep up :(

I've been thinking about the real life marriage between Gwangjeong and Queen Daemok.  I haven't found a date for their marriage yet but their first child Wang Ju was born  955 and Wang So came to the throne in 949 so that leaves a 6 year gap.  So either they didn't marry until later or like in SOGC they didn't consumate their marriage until they were pressured to have an heir or they used natural birth control methods very effectively ;) because she didn't seem to have any problems conceiving ha.  Any thoughts?

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

This may have been mentioned before - I've had to jump some pages - just can't keep up :(

I've been thinking about the real life marriage between Gwangjeong and Queen Daemok.  I haven't found a date for their marriage yet but their first child Wang Ju was born  955 and Wang So came to the throne in 949 so that leaves a 6 year gap.  So either they didn't marry until later or like in SOGC they didn't consumate their marriage until they were pressured to have an heir or they used natural birth control methods very effectively ;) because she didn't seem to have any problems conceiving ha.  Any thoughts?

If we relate this to the drama (fanfic writers go wild), then I'd say.. the 6 years gap is because of WS is still with HS - pledge to be with her and only her, until the day she died (and back to future). By then, WS has no other choice but to fulfill his duties as a King - procreate! Hahaa

• Like 13

@SizzlerZ In the C-drama, the 4th prince is initially not very ambitious. BUT Ruo Xi who knows her history very well knows that 4th will become emperor and is initially very cautious of him. She knows that in history, 8th dies because of his ambitions towards becoming emperor. She loves him, and gives 8th the ultimatum of choosing between her and the throne - and 8th chooses the throne. Ruo Xi is really heartbroken, but out of her love gives 8th a list of people to be wary of (based on her knowledge of history). 8th devises a plot and gets 13th into trouble - and he is placed under house arrest for many years (10ish or so?). 4th is outraged by this, as he and 13th are very close, and this sparks his ambition for the throne.

I'm not too sure what pathway the kdrama will take, but I imagine that it may be that people see So's alliance with 13th, and will use this against So? But in all the preview scenes, it appears that So attacks with the support of 13th, so it seems unlikely that anything too drastic will happen to the 13th prince (for now)

• Like 13