[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@solelylurking IKR i think he's to skinny too... if i were HS i'll feed him as often as i can. relax babe, he'll take of his shirt soon. but unfortunately it will covered by blanket. 

@junee22 healing each other wound sound good? but they need to get away from the palace 1st to be able to do it.. WS is a prince after all, he will be treated by royal doctor. different case if they escape to some secrete place...?

==============

I read somewhere in this thread, Jung Ki purposesly lose 15kg for his role as Wang So. I saw him in Scholar Walk The Night. His face is more rounder.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 12

@solelylurking and @dhia205

dearies, LJG mentioned in one of his interviews that the director asked him to lose weight. And he did lose 33 lbs. I think one of the reason is because of his round face and him losing weight will make his jaw more prominent; thus, his profile is better onscreen. Notice his previous historical dramas, his face was rounder there but now his profile oncam is better. I think he is so thin, too, and i hope that he'll gain some weight since the drama ended already but i think he prefers his current weight now because he once said that he is maintaining it. :) 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

c as tagged

From the footage its up coming episode right because hae soo costume is more like miss oh

Meaning hae soo becone court lady again....

This drama really killing me...

Edited by MiisOh
  • Like 11

16 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I read somewhere in this thread, Jung Ki purposesly lose 15kg for his role as Wang So. I saw him in Scholar Walk The Night. His face is more rounder.

8 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

@solelylurking and @dhia205

dearies, LJG mentioned in one of his interviews that the director asked him to lose weight. And he did lose 33 lbs. I think one of the reason is because of his round face and him losing weight will make his jaw more prominent; thus, his profile is better onscreen. Notice his previous historical dramas, his face was rounder there but now his profile oncam is better. I think he is so thin, too, and i hope that he'll gain some weight since the drama ended already but i think he prefers his current weight now because he once said that he is maintaining it. :) 

i know he lose weigh purposely for WS character and the director ask him too, because WS character need to be more sharp and dangerous like a wounded animal. some fans prefer him in his current shape since he looks more young etc, but i think i'm one of the few who prefer his body more fuller (?).. less than the previous one, but not as thin as this.. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

• Like 16

@freckledbelle   @junejungki

aigoooooooo...dears..you both really are "as white as tissue papers"....God knows (and maybe some of us here) what we're talking about..but let's don't taint your minds..love you both :wub: (p.s don't get offended okay?? We're just kidding..nothing serious :D)..and his name is Jun Ki...yes..Jun Ki..or Joon Gi..or Wang So..or 4th Prince..or my love..or "wolf dog" (I'm mumbling).

@ruizaio thank you for the IG post of HJH..I love that boy..his acting as a villain really believable..

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, junee22 said:

And I absolutely think..all of the actors of MLSHR should learn english by now..they will get more international fans/followers..not funny if we send them love supports in english but they couldn't translate it,right? But, are we expected to learn Korean language?I don't mind if I have times for that..but RL always make sure of me to always busy.*sigh*

Learning Korean might be useful for you when you visit them in SK :P

I improved my Mandarin (listening, speaking, reading) about 5-6 times by watching Chinese drama starting from 2011 (SH C-version was the initial culprit). I only attended chinese school during summer when I was in primary school and know third grade level of Taiwan primary school.  I only know Anya say yaw before I watched this drama and now my Korean phrases are increasing bit by bit :D 

Agashi...Wighting!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, flower4junsu said:

He is indeed veteran actor and has worked with many beautiful actrees in his previous projects....However I see his happiness after doing that kissing scene...that's exactly the same expression just like when he finished doing kissing scene with HYJ (at that time he was still new) I mean not all kissing scene give that kind of feel...

@flower4junsu Yeah, Nicky Wu (4th in C-version) was interested in Cecilia Liu (Ruoxi) but at that time she was attached (wasn't sure who was her bf at that time though she dated one staff of her agency Tangren for ~3-4 years when she started acting). Nicky mentioned at a talk show that he met a nice girl during one drama shooting and fans speculated that it was Cecilia as it coincided with finishing SH. Later, Cecilia was rumored to be dating Ming Dao [another Taiwanese actor who she co-starred "Angel Happiness" with in 2011 Oct (the drama wasn't aired/ banned because it contains HIV related issues) ]. They later met again when they act together in Bu Bu Jing Qing (modern sequel of SH) March-June 2013 and they collaborated again a few months later in August 2013 for Nicky's company produced Incisive Great Teacher, which was her first outside Tangren (CEI her management company) production.  The media started stalking them after the drama and it was speculated that they started dating towards the end of BBJQ since they announced their dating by posting pic taken @ HK during their BBJQ shooting. 

Since you mentioned actors' romance, do u know LJK ever dated???  I know this forum has a lot of Jun Ki's fans and that he only acted feminine/  high-end male prostitute in one movie (King's clown)  but does anyone heard of whether he is gay??? I'm not his fans or fans of any other Korean actors yet (I saw him in 2 weeks and thought pretty good acting macho criminal).  So, please please please do NOT egg me! I'm just curious as I don't read K-pop news and do not understand Korean :D

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

I know that the show gained popularity and fans across Asia and those parts of the world. Anyone here from USA?:o Just really curious.

:blush: I'm from USA.

• Like 15

I remember when HS was doing Lady Hae's makeup she talked about her life as Hae Jin and she mentioned how she didn't get to say anything to the two that betrayed her. I'm waiting for HS to change and in the scene from the preview where WW visits her at washing area I really want her to say something to him...  

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Although I should be studying for very important license exam, I could not control myself to say something about Queen Yoo. I know she is cruel and selfish and all the audiences hate her.  However, if I say that Queen Yoo is pitiful in a way and that all her brutality and scheming come from unrequited love from Taejo, will you all agree???

The reason I said this is because she still loves Taejo no matter how disappointed she is in him.  She even tried to stop his marriage by using her own son WS's life as well as her recently deceased eldest son (2nd prince).  She was trying to say against King marrying Hae Soo (not sure in which version).  She attacked Lady Oh who seemed to get King's heart as she is very resentful that she didn't get his.  People who want to win against someone in unethical ways are usually jealous and low self-esteemed (poison Lady Oh to have abortion, arrange someone from Damiwon to poison CP, argue Lady Oh that she won).  However, she never planned to hurt Taejo.  She planned to assassinate CP many times but did NOT plan to kill the king.  It was Yoo and his father-in-law (Park Young Ku)  are the ones working with Woo Hee.  Yoo knows about Woo Hee planned assassination attempt as a Gaesha (You can see he smiled when the king was stabbed by Woo Hee, he smiled).  I really don't think that Queen Yoo knew about this though she also has connection with Park Young Ku. 

Have fun discussing eclipsers!!!

I agree with your point saying that Queen Yoo may be doing all of this because of disappointment that has been fostered becomes anguish and led her being so ambitious to make one of her children (which is Yo, someone that she can control) to ascend to the throne. She cannot win Taejo's heart (she knows it very well, Taejo's heart is forever being Lady Oh's possession), thus she needs to win the throne by herself because she had already sacrificed enough of her being Taejo's wife: she wasn't his first Queen and she needs to share her man to others. Deep down we know it is every single woman wish to keep her man by herself, even Hae Soo thinks the same. Thus, she wants the throne so bad so that the others would only look at her, not like her man who cannot look only at her. She poisoned Lady Oh because she knows that if Lady Oh's child born, Taejo would favor that child so much that it may interfere her. 

However from what I remembered, Queen Yoo tried to stop the marriage not because of jealousy, rather to be in disbelief on how Taejo have no heart for their dead child at all, and also for her, by directly marrying someone else when she was at her lowest-state (Queen Yoo, Wang Mu, and So were still wearing the white robe, so it seems the marriage was held on the same day when they cremated So's brother). Taejo always using the same excuses that he did this/that to protect the nation. This is why I quite despise some of Taejo's decisions. When things urgent came to him, he seemed to be lack of knowledge to solve the problem as the King.

Back to Queen Yoo, maybe at that time, what Queen Yoo needs the most was a comfort from Taejo. They just lost their child, at least Taejo should respect her. But she didn't get any of it, which I think that was the time Queen Yoo lost herself in dark side. She is no more a good mother (seeing So still respected her so much even after his family abandon him as a hostage to the Shinju, means that before Queen Yoo created scar on So's face, both had a good relationship as a mom and son. So never blames her for the scar. He blames the scar that made Queen Yoo acted that way to him.) but a scary woman who wants the power. I swear to God that every time she sees Wang So, she must be remembered what made her being so far like this, only her heart is already been washed out to be filled in with greed that makes her can't see clearly. 

Did I sound blaming Taejo for this? Well yeah, that's the fact. You reap what you sow, Beha.

• Like 24