[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I seemed to have misunderstood that Ep 11 would be fun? not after all this torture, blood, tragedy...

Poor HS, not only because of the torture, but but because of Lady Oh's execution....after Lady Hae whom HS also dearly loved. now Lady Oh...that is just too much.

I thought HS will be depicted as a spirited, strong, optimistic bubbly character.  Now they have broken her spirit. Always that sadness, i am going to miss her smiles.

Be careful with what you wish for indeed...she wanted to escape heartbreak and debts in her 21st Century life.... only to be transported in this barbaric era. 

• Like 16

Just a note for those who watch the episodes with the DSS subs.  We finished the QC of Ep 9 only just now.  By mistake, it was marked as 100% done when it was only 25% QC'ed, a couple of days ago.  If you watched with the subs too early, you might want to watch again with the latest subs, as a some bugs were fixed and the logical flow cleared up on some of the stretches.

Glad to know that there are those of you who appreciate the subs there. DSS subs have only very few paraphrased lines, as we just stick to what is said. They include the details that are typically found only in the C-subs (but the common issues with the C-subs are fixed with some direct K-translation as well)....  If there is interest and we do not run out of time due to work pressures etc, we will keep it going.   Subs of Eps 6 through 9 are fully done.

• Like 18

Just wanna blabbering about FMV. Maybe @KdramaSwimmer would like to make 3rd project :phew: hehehe because I really love your 1st FMV :wub:

After kiss scene I really hope there will be an FMV that use Bigbang-Monster song. It would be perfect!! It even better if they will include the eng and rom subs (because I can understand the song with eng sub and can join singing with rom subs. Lyrics of Monster really fit SoSoo.... If only I can make FMV :(

EDIT: the song start at 0:32

[spoiler/]

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, whyo said:

Just wanna blabbering about FMV. Maybe @KdramaSwimmer would like to make 3rd project :phew: hehehe because I really love your 1st FMV :wub:

[spoiler/]

Hide contents

After kiss scene I really hope there will be an FMV that use Bigbang-Monster song. It would be perfect!! It even better if they will include the eng and rom subs (because I can understand the song with eng sub and can join singing with rom subs. Lyrics of Monster really fit SoSoo.... If only I can make FMV :(

[spoiler/]

OMG...the lyrics are soooo spot on WS plea in the ending of ep 9..:astonished:

• Like 13

@MoOnLoVeRz Thank you for sharing the new stills - both KHN and HJH are looking mighty fine with a bow and arrow... though it does seem to ominously portend that they could possibly be the ones responsible for the attack on Eun, perhaps with So delivering the final blow to relieve him of his suffering :( In any case, HJH is definitely the most proficient archer among the princes, at least from what is evident on their recent RM stint :) 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

#MoonLovers #ScarletHeartRyeo Wang Wook and Wang Yo new still cuts!!!

Hide contents

we have WW and WY with bows and arrows so it's possible that one of them is responsible with the deat of Eun and his wife (HS premonition). I'm still praying that Eun won't die :tears:

4 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

We do know a lot of scenes didn't make the cut if we base it in the original leaked scripts of 1-4. They're only showing us 20hours of the story when they probably filmed worth 100hours of it. The parts that will help the scenes make sense didn't make the cut. So we're stuck with this xD

So in conclusion:

I need that DVD please! I need everything! All of the hours they worked hard on but didn't make the cut! I don't mind watching 40episodes! LOL

I remember a quote which says; You want to finish the story but you don't want the story to finish. I'm so in love with this Drama and our ScarCouple's story. I want to watch them forever. I need that DVD release with no cuts and complete BTS!! oh! oh! and english subs please... :bawling:

• Like 20

@LyraYoo thanks for the translation of the rain scene on page 641. So much feels :wub:

I think I need to go read the novel, when I watched the Chinese version, I didn't feel so much as when I read the text. I hope the k version surpass the c version to give us an epic milestone in SoSoo's relationship:wub:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:
  Hide contents

@solelylurking ahahaha... amarah tak terlampiaskan palingan jadi bisul. 

someone who ever met him in person said he is even better in a real life, but not specify prettier or hansom. tapi yg manapun kalo dia di depan gw.. gw langsung ngebatu kayanya, man the hot guy in front of my eyes gitu Lol. 

@fathiayunia same with me,my geography next to zero :P. mereka terlalu muda?? how old are you actually? Lol, but yeah it preference. i personally like both of the show, i go to read ML thread.. i also love PBG even i'm way too nonna for him, but his acting is great. i read few comment about this drama too in there (so i know we are not the only one who compared the show) but i choose to ignore it.... buat apa juga marah2 haloo... kaya gak ada kegiatan lain aja gitu :lol:. energi ku memdingan dihabiskan buat mantengin mukanya joonki ajah dari pada marah2 gak jelas.

and forgive my gw-lu language too, my mom beling to @solelylurking home town, we not even talk in sundanese at home, since my mom can't so it's like a habit, and i feel awkward to write aku-kamu so yah.. pardon me teman heheh... but you freely to use it.

gw cuma punya satu komplen soal joonki di drama ini, dia terlalu kurus.. untung aja bajuya berlapis2, tp pas buka baju.. ah ya tuhan.... berasa pengen kasih makanan emak gw ke dia

@solelylurking nothing in this world can take him down, except his love for HS. aiuhh what a word Lol :P

@fathiayunia auch.. poor your tea Lol. glad it can make you laugh. i don't know what happen with me today, i made few.. i'll post it later.

if HS become a sanggong like lady OH, and YH become a queen. it's basically repeat same story like king Taejo right?. the different is the king (gwangjong) are obsessed to HS, unlike his father.   

Spoiler

Asyiiiikk kita 'elo-gua'an aja yak! @dhia205

Iya sih abang terlalu kurus tapi jaw line-nya jadi mana tahaaaaannn Dhi!! Ya ampun.. Jadi pengen motong kue dah disitu. Tapi badannya biar kurus roti sobek oppa yak.. Yah jadi pengen ngegiles cucian kan gue kalo dia buka baju.. Wahahaha

@fathiayunia aku nonton kok drama sebelah. Tapi ga ngikutin threadnya. Bagus kok tapi memang lebih ringan dan cute kalo dibanding MLSH. Karena K** udah ga ada di One, abis nonton ML biasanya aku mantengin net buat nonton itu drama. Kalau menurut aku sih, ga kemudaan juga soalnya adegannya ringan2 aja kayak early 20 something drama. Tapi emang mukanya PBG sih keterlaluan cute-nya! Sama waktu awal aku mikir, "Masa iya kagak ada yang nyadar di cewek? Pan enggak ada manly2 nya. Oh dulu yang kayak begini bukan barang langka kali ya?" gitu. Sama kayak waktu pertama nonton drama pertamanya Yoochun Sungkyungwan. Tapi kesini2 sih ga terlalu mikirin, lah otak aku udah abis buat MLSH hahaha.. 

I'm waiting for the horse ride scene because it will be next to the force-kissing scene. Just what will WS do to make HS want to be back hug on the same horse with him? She already experienced that once, she must have known how intimate it can be and not a few moments a go she was throwing not so nice words to him and didn't want to be back hug or kiss. 

And another reason for watching that scene are the way he touch her knees and lay his head slightly in her shoulder also his face when they run into Wook and Jung. That is a smug face y'all! Like, heh yes bada**es I got the prettiest girl in Goryeo in my arm. Be jealous, be very jealous!

Oh my poor Wook.. He is indeed boiling hot in jealousy. Why don't you make some move, Wook! Do something, anything. Everybody kept saying you only say false hope and empty promises and I must say I agree with them right now. That's why I say shreds you sheep clothes and let's become A Real Bad*ss Wolf! 빨리 빨리!

I think HS become sanggong (cmiiw) when CP become King not when WS reign. There's a pic in Insta where they standing side by side and HS wearing the same dress while WS still has his hair in ponytail and not so formal. But Idk tbh. Anything goes in this drama.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Just a note for those who watch the episodes with the DSS subs.  We finished the QC of Ep 9 only just now.  By mistake, it was marked as 100% done when it was only 25% QC'ed, a couple of days ago.  If you watched with the subs too early, you might want to watch again with the latest subs, as a some bugs were fixed and the logical flow cleared up on some of the stretches.

Glad to know that there are those of you who appreciate the subs there. DSS subs have only very few paraphrased lines, as we just stick to what is said. They include the details that are typically found only in the C-subs (but the common issues with the C-subs are fixed with some direct K-translation as well)....  If there is interest and we do not run out of time due to work pressures etc, we will keep it going.   Subs of Eps 6 through 9 are fully done.

soorry to asking but where can ia download the sub??

i search for the download button but there's none. or is it only member who can download it?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, ilovekorearocks said:

We do know a lot of scenes didn't make the cut if we base it in the original leaked scripts of 1-4. They're only showing us 20hours of the story when they probably filmed worth 100hours of it. The parts that will help the scenes make sense didn't make the cut. So we're stuck with this xD

So in conclusion:

I need that DVD please! I need everything! All of the hours they worked hard on but didn't make the cut! I don't mind watching 40episodes! LOL

If this drama keeps being so good, then they decide to make a DVD with many scenes that were not used, I'll definitely buy the DVD!!

One aspect I love about this drama:heart: is that there is so much sensuality between Wang So-Hae Soo. The director showed it in their first meeting, then in the second ride (the way he hold her), then the make-up scene (he caresses her arm at the end) asm... You can see the physical attraction between them, something unusual for a k-drama!  :heart:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

I have been thinking about this for a while. Are we sure that HS will be like Lady Oh (a Sanggoong ) when WS is king? I remember seeing this picture and it shows that WS hair is not up yet like wook's or yo's which means he's not married yet.

Credit: Pic belongs to dreamingsnowflake2013

Thanks everyone for all the updates and spoilers.  Out of all of the new images that came out, for some reason, this one (which seems to be HS wearing the same outfit as Lady Oh?) makes me feel the saddest....:(  yes, even after all those torture scene images (because at least we know WS will be on her side.)

Even though I know there is a possibility of HS and WS not having a happy ending, the idea that WS gets married to YH and HS possibly remaining a court lady during that time seems so lonely.  I know that WS will always love HS, but if this happens in the future, she will be more alone because also most of the princes will probably be married or not around the palace anymore.

One reoccurring thing among HS is that she is very adamant of "not being owned".  I do like the fact that she is has this type of thinking.  For example, in episode 6, I was all swoony over the princes help escape marriage.  However, in the end, I was happier that she saved herself.  I loved that line in episode 7 when she told WS "No one can save me but myself".  At this point in the story, WW and WS are both eagerly trying to make HS theirs, but her thinking will definitely give both a run for their money because as she said to Lady Oh before she'll have the power to choose (and not them).  Possible spoiler for BBJX:  Even when the 4th was emperor, he still couldn't keep Ruoxi in the palace because she had a way out through the 14th prince.  He ultimately decided to let her go like she wanted.

However, that being said... I am  also conflicted with this side of HS's character because it will definitely lead to tears and loneliness if she ultimately makes the decision she cannot be with WS (for whatever reason - i.e. he marries someone else).   I can definitely see her using her scar excuse again if WS becomes king and orders her to marry him. Poor WS has already suffered so much in his life, and for him never to be with the woman he loves just really makes my heart ache. :tears:

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

However, he is not doing it with Hae Soo. He keeps saying that he will help her ("leave the palace", "wait for him"), but he really fails each time as he hasn't still given up his dream of becoming the king. So the oath of allegiance is not working here. Striking is that lady Oh witnessed the closeness between Wang Wook and Hae Soo, but she never warned her about him or gave her the advice to be sure that she gave her whole heart to him, if not to avoid him. Why did she mention it with Wang So and not with Wang Wook? In my opinion, lady Oh is well aware that their relationship will never be official, that Wang Wook will have a little romance with her, however he will never claim her as his in front of others. Since he is not claiming her as his, she is not under his protection. By declaring her as his, Wang So has made a statement: "If she is in danger, I'll protect her. So don't mess with her!" And that's how the feudal system was working. People knew that if they attack a certain vassal, their lord would come to rescue him by sending troups.

Because I'm not certain about the level of his ambition, I would say that Uk probably didn't marry Hae Su straightaway in part because he probably held out hope that he could do better in the marriage stakes. I think he was toying with the fact that he had to marry carefully to maintain his social position and still keep HS by his side. It's like Willoughby in Sense and Sensibility. He did love Marianne but not as much as he needed to be in the his aunt's good books to inherit her estate. I expect that there's something like that going on there.

For wanting to marry to protect his family's security and increase their standing, I don't blame him. He is a man of his time and that's what people did in his day. But his not being forthcoming with HS... and she naively going along with it... that's the part I'm less amenable to.

• Like 22

Just thought I'd share this, because I was listening to it and felt it fit Wang So's character.

I'm Still Here-John Rzeznik

I am question to the world,

Not an answer to be heard.

All a moment that's held in your arms.

And what do you think you'd ever say?

I won't listen anyway...

You don't know me,

And I'll never be what you want me to be.

And what do you think you'd understand?

I'm a boy, no, I'm a man..

You can't take me and throw me away.

And how can you learn what's never shown?

Yeah, you stand here on your own.

They don't know me,

cause I'm not here.

And I want a moment to be real,

wanna touch things I don't feel,

wanna hold on and feel I belong.

And how can the world

want me to change,

they're the ones that stay the same.

they don't know me, cause I'm not here.

And you see the things,  they never see

All you wanted, I could be

Now you know me, and I'm not afraid.

And I wanna tell you who I am

Can you help me be a man?

They can't break me, as long as I know who I am.

And how can the world, want me to change,

they're the one's that, stay the same.

they can't see me, but I'm still here.

They can't tell me who to be, cause I'm not what they see.

And the world is still sleeping', while I keep on dreaming' for me.

And their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe.

And how can they say I never change

They're the ones that stay the same.

I'm the one now, cause I'm still here.

I'm the one, cause I'm still here.

I'm still here.

I'm still here.

I'm still here.

• Like 11