Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3 hours ago, evok said:

guys don't care ratings...at same time spot at same days in a two rival channel there is a two historical drama and actually this kind of rivalry always brings one side playing dirty and try to drop other drama ratings by negative articles. A lot of people also think this "bad acting" article was unnecessary and unrealistic, ıt happened at 1st ep!.. everyone knows there was no real public reaction behind it... you write "public reacted to this and that artist acting skills and suddenly public really react after reading that! they show their reaction with losing their interest!.. I saw this so many times. After the news Scarlet Heart ratings dropped and Lovers in the moonlight ratings increased! 

but again I always say  5-6-7-9%... this are not really bad ratings! ıf you are old drama lover, you also have to know most of the very popular korean drama took bad ratings at korea. for ex now a teenage drama Cinderella and four Knights is in everywhere...people keep talking about it but ıts ratings are 2-3%...Pinoccho was very popular drama for i-fans..ıts rating was 5-6%...Healer was very popular drama..ıts ratings was again 5-6%...there is so many like this...

so don't be sad, just watch and have fun. 

Hmm just want to correct the rating for Pinocchio. It was NEVER 5-6%. Its rating was at the 1st place for the same time slot. The average was around 11%  I believe.  Rating wise Pinocchio was considered a success. 

BTW I agree with you about just watch and have fun. 

• Like 15

@qwenli

Yes it makes sense now thanks! But is it an marital indicator for both men and women? It would make sense for men cause women always have the huge circular almost wreath looking hair (I think this is more for the concubines) and like the bigger your hair is the higher up you are. With princesses its either tied up or they leave it out so I think it might just be a marital indicator for men only? I'm not 100% sure tho but it's nice learning stuff off other contributors :) 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, hiluna said:

I agree with you@chubbz Wook may love Soo but I think ambition will win out. When he invited So to stay with them he didn't consider him a threat for the crown because of his scar and horrible treatment by both parents so there is no harm in being nice and diplomatic. The 13th prince will side with So because he sees beyond So's exterior like Soo does, remember Lady Hae says that he is very much like Soo. I think he really wants to be a brother to So. The forest scene was fun, reminds me of the wild west where you don't want to pick a gun fight with a guy who has a reputation of a quick draw and numerous notches on the belt:P  but did you notice that the 14th prince couldn't bring himself to thank So for saving them all and only thanked Wook, wow with a family like that who needs enemies.

I think one of the most important reasons why 13th allies with So in the games of throne is because Haeoo and WooHee will soon become best friends when they meet :phew:  He surely doesn't want to displease the one true love of his life by going against her sisterhood :D

• Like 11

I think ChaeRyeong secret is that she is dating/having affair with prince wang won...

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, milwon said:
6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

It could be three days - or four.

I didn´t get one sip of water but noone came to check on me.

My Heart Heart broke hearing him saying that...

My heart broke too that i cry watching this scene. that eyes, that voice, that words, everything is killing my heart. lee jun ki acting is not just mind-blowing but it is mind-and-heart-blowing. so perfect

@milwon so heart breaking and we could really feel it cause LJG acting brought it justice.

45 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Sorry but coming to another drama thread to "fight" with the users of that thread because of your preference for other drama...is too much. This is not a place for fanwars, it deserves respect. We are separated in threads to avoid these kind of situations. If you don't like this drama at all, please don't come anymore. If you like it a bit...then let's spend a good time together here. We have created a good community, fanwars are not allowed. To all the users in this thread, please let's avoid talking about other dramas that are not Moon Lovers. Pleaseeee. :confused:

@Gabi Bros very well put and exactly how I feel. Let's just stay in the threads we like to nurture the love we have for our dramas. My preference for Soompi is because it's civil and respectful. It would be great if we can continue to foster that.

34 minutes ago, katie2013 said:

Hmm just want to correct the rating for Pinocchio. It was NEVER 5-6%. Its rating was at the 1st place for the same time slot. The average was around 11%  I believe.  Rating wise Pinocchio was considered a success. 

BTW I agree with you about just watch and have fun.

@katie2013 thanks for correcting. I went to Google it. Agb ratings range from 7.8 to 13.3 and avg at 10.6.

36 minutes ago, skxz said:

Yes it makes sense now thanks! But is it an marital indicator for both men and women? It would make sense for men cause women always have the huge circular almost wreath looking hair (I think this is more for the concubines) and like the bigger your hair is the higher up you are. With princesses its either tied up or they leave it out so I think it might just be a marital indicator for men only? I'm not 100% sure tho but it's nice learning stuff off other contributors :) 

@skxz I'm oso not sure with Goryeo hairstyle but I'm loving Wang So's hair. Wang wook hair looks nice dishevelled aft he went to rescue HS in the forest. With the bangs down he looked handsome and boyish. With Chinese dynasties girls have their hair down until wedding day and afterwards it's always up. Looks that way too in Goryeo for the females

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

watching with sub make my heart more flutter... so-ya... i love you but wook make my heart flutter the most this time.. his eyes and voice.. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

and absolutely make me more hate the queen. what she's thinking of why she said WS bring bad luck? because when she have WS her husband abandon her, married again and her life turn up side down? but that's nothing to do with WS. because of her 14th even hate WS too... aiuh... how i wanna curse at her. hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

bad mother aside.. i love to se how WS look more relax and younger when HS around, they even argue like a normal couple. HS seem forget or never see WS as a prince, she more daring around him.... and he smile a lot when HS around. let's count how many time WS smiling when HS around?? (only in 1 ep... )

Reveal hidden contents

i don't know somebody have to point this, again i haven't back read.. but i wondering why suddenly BA is there when WS come? he's not there before, just as cameo since all the prince have to be there. or because he have some business there to? but his sudden presence surprise me. 

note..: thanks to PD-nim close up style i can count LJK mole in his face hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

The collection of WS's smiles are too cute!

And due to the close up style I find myself staring at LJK's ears... and looking at the hole where the piercings should go. Hahah! 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 11

I try to watch the C-version but I always distract with their princes hair style :( make them less handsome. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, hiluna said:

I agree with you@chubbz Wook may love Soo but I think ambition will win out. When he invited So to stay with them he didn't consider him a threat for the crown because of his scar and horrible treatment by both parents so there is no harm in being nice and diplomatic. The 13th prince will side with So because he sees beyond So's exterior like Soo does, remember Lady Hae says that he is very much like Soo. I think he really wants to be a brother to So. The forest scene was fun, reminds me of the wild west where you don't want to pick a gun fight with a guy who has a reputation of a quick draw and numerous notches on the belt:P  but did you notice that the 14th prince couldn't bring himself to thank So for saving them all and only thanked Wook, wow with a family like that who needs enemies.

Agree with you about Wook not seeing him as a threat when he invited him to stay upon Yeon Hwa's suggestion and yeah, now that you mentioned, Lady Hae did mention Baek-ah is like HS so that's a hint to us already haha

Yep, I noted Jung was profusely thanking Wook and HS, all gratitude and smiles, but was evasive and trying hard to avoid connection of any sort with So. It must have been quite deliberately written that way for Jung to portray that scene in that manner.

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, skxz said:

@qwenli

i think have. for single woman they let the hair down. while married woman bun up?. the wreath like hair is indicator of the woman family status. like normal family  vs noble family vs royal family, the ranking among the people. same for single woman, the hair accessories define you are in which ranking.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, notintoyou said:

I love love love IU's chemistry with the princes

-the sexual tension with the 8th prince. He was touching her neck, but her reaction :blush: sold me lol. it reminds me of this scene from the producers 

Reveal hidden contents

How could a one sided crush be so hot :astonished: ps I'm still low key pissed BSC was touching her so much when he's not interested in her

-the bickering (and cute) dynamic with the 4th prince

-the cute and childish interaction with the 10th prince

-and we have a new one from ep 4, the 14th prince. I already think they're cute because Jisoo is one of my biases...

new bts

Spoiler

CrmuLvPUMAEaVHT.jpg

Spoiler

CrmgF6dVUAAsNPc.jpg

Oh god Haesoo wore the same dress like her mentor lady Oh Sang Goong aka. Mr Old King's former lover :dizzy: 

• Like 12

Friends.. so many pages to back read.. i cant now as have to rush to office but will do for sure cause I dont want to miss all new insights and theories to understand the story better and to know more about all the character.

But @briseis your analyze is hands down amazing be it. be it the opening scene where WS confronted his mother or the BTS...I cried while watching opening scene and now reading it again made my heart break again.

Everyone of my frnds here.....Love you all for so many details and analyses of the show that I spend 2 hours watching (raw and sub) and then whole next day here reading each and every comment (i feel blessed to  be here)

Just one input for now...

When WW said to WS to stay away from YH and HS, he has feelings for HS so he mentioned her. And abt YH, he thinks that WS disrespected YH by siding HS in front of all royality and thats the reason he included YH too.

Also....one of my analyses went bonkers regarding Stone pile scene where So2 discussed mother...*sob* why it was not included in the final cut. That scene deserves to be there.

Ahh and yes someone mentioned there was another scene just before that where HS goes to WS to return hairpin and must have seen him having nightmare, so left and then WS followed her. And that might be the reason HS asks WS to have good sleep to not to have bad dreams.. (this gal is so well and making people feel good about themselves)

Thankyou again...

• Like 19

Finally watched the subs version and just had to come onto this forum! 

I love that there are more little moments between WS and HS!! Especially the anguish moment when HS told him that she understand what he was going through and the cute little moment where she brought him his food and the last scene where they were watching the snow fall together~ The way he looks at her while she was watching the snowfall, it's s obvious he's falling in love! AWWWW!~ :wub:

Oh and that "Should I call you my person then" part, sigh~ 

Does anyone else love the scene where HS saved WJ at the forest? I love the fact that she was using curse words and it makes it funnier since I don't think people in Goryeo understand what those curse words mean lol!! :P

The part where WJ told HS that "her life is his life" and that he'll protect her even if he has to die. I find it super cute. But unfortunately, I didn't like maknae prince when he was being mean to WS. I mean dude, if it wasn't for WS, you, HS and WW would be dead by now. He definitely deserves the slap WS gave. I really hope the slap made him wake up his idea gosh. :mellow:

And can someone just deal with the annoying and selfish queen? Like if it wasn't for WS, your little boy would have been dead! UGH. :angry:

On a side note, I don't know about the novel, but in the chinese drama series, the 14th prince fell in love with the female lead and eventually married her in order to get her out of the palace. I wonder if the ending would be something similar to this? But I'm sure everyone's hoping for a happy ending between HS and WS, me as well ^_^ *fingers cross*! 

• Like 14

9 hours ago, hanatanada said:

Am I the only one dissappointed and even a little pissed off that wang wook did not stop yeonhwa before she beat haesoo? If he really liked her that much shouldn't he react a little more aggressively? I feel like he is not the type to put love in front of his honour or his ambitions. Just like in the c version, he couldn't give up on the throne for her.

Not disappointed. But I was wondering why he did not step in immediately. I like KHN, but not the character Wook. He is a "still waters run deep" character.

If they merely wanted to have So step in instead of Wook (in stopping YH from punishing HS) to heighten the OTP line, they could have done it such that Wook arrived on the scene one step too late. That's a common situation to highlight that second lead is always one step too late (Lee Joon Ki's role as second lead in My Girl was often in that situation, but I digress haha).

However, they did it such that everyone was on the scene to witness and the two younger ones were anxious yet helpless (coz they were younger than the princess, I think?), thus begging Wook to help, yet he stood by (although it was obvious he was affected as well), leaving the two younger ones unable to do anything as well.

By the time Wook decided it was time to step in, it was indeed too late, because So had stepped in. Eun took cue from So and also stepped in between HS and YH, although it was obvious he was still afraid of YH. And with Baek-ah appearing separately from the rest (and all of us wondering when he popped into the scene) and ending up in the pavilion, it seems the two "cliques" are already in place ("unintentionally" by the characters) to foretell what is to come - So, Baek-ah & Eun vs Yo, Wook, Won & Jung.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Glamour90 said:

Can anyone explain about the order of princes please. Once I read it's not based on their age, what is it based on???? 

im not sure about this too.....is that arrange base on linage of who can ascended to the throne. means it also base on the empress arrangement......???....

• Like 7

I lost track to what I read the last time..and it's only for 12hrs!!13pages!!! Omoo..you guys sure so fast..anyway @meahri_1 I already vote..and looks like I'm getting obsessed by this show..coz ppl around me looked me like I was crazy lol (they don't even bother to know the reason..coz my husband and friends not so into kdramas..hehe,but it's okay) I know its out of the topic..but I love how ppl around the world gathered in this forum/thread..respecting each other,with same/different opinions..I know someone already said this here before(sorry,I forgot who)..but I want to talk about it again..bcoz I had the impact of this feeling only last night..so I wrote in certain forum where the commentators were from the same country as mine..but they just want to pick a fight!!really..what does it use for..(I wrote abt MLSHR but they wrote abt the hates..gosh!!)

So yes..I love this forum..my apologies again if I look like mumbling..hehe..keep fighting guys!!and love for MLSHR

• Like 16