[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HOLD ON!!!! WHY THE EPISODE 6 PREVIEW THAT POSTED EARLIER IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I SAW ON ONE CHANNEL TV??!!!!!!! 

Since the preview presented on One Channel TV was the last scene of the preview, WW got to see HS and makes her wear that purple long garb along the lines by HS saying 'I dont think I can see you again'? 

Anyone's watching from One Channel TV???

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

OMG, the preview for episode 6.... Haesoo wears bridal drless and hairstyle, Evil queen Yoo sits next to her and arranges Haesoo to marry someone, then Wang So kidnaps her and the two of them run away.

Now that made my day and belive me my next whole week.. I'L be dreaming abt this scene only.

Ahhh I  Love WS already and this IS ICing on the cake...

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Adnana said:

Video preview

Wah, it's going to get rocky real fast now. Is she fleeing from the arranged marriage? I see her dressed in red. It looks like she chooses the maid/servant life over marriage.

I look forward to Episode 5! JUST SIX MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, that's normal if the writer wants us to have a love triangle, besides Wang Wook will be seen less after Hae Soo enters the palace. Sure, I love Wang So and Hae Soo together.

based on the episode 6 preview ... i think Wang So will seen less like tonight again (i felt like he's just a cameo in this episode) :P

Episode 6 coming scenes still about Wang Wook & Hae Soo

mybe we can see Wang So & Hae Soo in Episode 7 ... hopefully. if not in episode 8

• Like 15

I had to unlurk (is that even a word?) just to say that although I understand why Lady Hae has to die, it still did not stop me from crying like a baby. She had love the 8th prince since they were young, and to the very end, even knowing that he does not feel the same for her she still wishes for his happiness. Soooo sad *starts crying again, sniffles, blows nose*

P.S. It's also sad that 4th prince did not appear as much in this episode but I'm looking at it positively as a sign that the next episodes will be full of his appearances. \^○^/

• Like 23

On 9/6/2016 at 5:19 PM, angelangie said:

so now which version should we trust?

Wook runaway with HaeSoo?

Or

HaeSoo taken away by WangSo??? :D:D:D

secretly i wish it is HaeSoo with WangSo :D

I'm pretty sure that HS runs away (on horseback) with Wang So.

If you watch carefully, the face of the girl who's on horseback with Wang Wook is obscured. She may be only a decoy, while the real HS runs away with Wang So (with her face clearly shown this time).

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Why is this preview of ep 6 slightly diff to what was aired?? Im pretty sure its 8th Prince who's on the horse with HS. Perks of being pre-produced I guess.

I think the 8th Prince may be serving as a diversion since we don't see the person's face, as with the 4th Prince we clearly see Han Soo is with him. Could it her arranged marriage with someone who is not one of the princes then?????

• Like 21